FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Introduce yourselves- Newbies and oldies...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

.... so write a bit about you and what you want. Get in touch with each other and do whatever you need to

No hijacking of my thread by the usual suspects- I’ll be brutal.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello!

I’m Queen Leviosa. Please, please don’t take me seriously.

I’m 23, and boring as fuck so all I usually talk about is being a mum.

Shaved my hair off at the beginning of lockdown. I’m a hotty, my tits and arse are fab and my smile is a winner.

I’m also real fucking nice, honestly I am. Or at least, I try to be.

Haven’t been ‘swinging’ in two years, considering starting again when lockdown is over and I am nervous as fuuuuuuck.

Reply privately

By *oulja_01000Man
over a year ago

North East

A an oldie and a newbie as I have returned back to the lifestyle after a break away (Just couldn't get away from the Fab world it seems!!)

Young professional with a zest for life that is seeking to further explore desires and sexual fantasies with like minded couples and singles!

Me in a nutshell

Reply privately

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I am Brendan from Leeds, work as a chef and I am here to meet attractive ladies for regular fun. Filthy all night sessions are my favourite

Reply privately

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

An oldie with a young attitude loves the social as well as the sensual aspect of meets. Looking for long term couples who love kissing and caressing and being made love to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello!

Shaved my hair off at the beginning of lockdown. I’m a hotty, my tits and arse are fab and my smile is a winner.

Haven’t been ‘swinging’ in two years, considering starting again when lockdown is over and I am nervous as fuuuuuuck. "

Newbies, she’s mad as a hatter but lovely to chat to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A an oldie and a newbie as I have returned back to the lifestyle after a break away (Just couldn't get away from the Fab world it seems!!)

Young professional with a zest for life that is seeking to further explore desires and sexual fantasies with like minded couples and singles!

Me in a nutshell "

Perfect intro

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am Brendan from Leeds, work as a chef and I am here to meet attractive ladies for regular fun. Filthy all night sessions are my favourite "

He said chef ladies. Almost more important than the all night stuff

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello!

Haven’t been ‘swinging’ in two years, considering starting again when lockdown is over and I am nervous as fuuuuuuck.

Newbies, she’s mad as a hatter but lovely to chat to "

As are you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"An oldie with a young attitude loves the social as well as the sensual aspect of meets. Looking for long term couples who love kissing and caressing and being made love to. "

We have some gorgeous couples on the fora

Reply privately

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Hello

I’m Cookie

I’m a friendly down to earth North East girl who loves to dance, mostly always have a smile on my face, chat lots in person and always looks for the positives in life

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am Brendan from Leeds, work as a chef and I am here to meet attractive ladies for regular fun. Filthy all night sessions are my favourite

He said chef ladies. Almost more important than the all night stuff "

Haha I would say as important

Reply privately

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Hullo there,

I'm Caffeine Dusk, though that's not the name my mum gave me. I drink too much coffee but I'm working on that. I babble silly nonsense and I'm not working on that.

I used to have a face but now it is some mad beard thing that I fear is sentient and feeds me subliminal messages while I sleep.

I don't think I'm really looking for anything at this time. I'm here because I enjoy talking to people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am Brendan from Leeds, work as a chef and I am here to meet attractive ladies for regular fun. Filthy all night sessions are my favourite

Haha I would say as important "

Introduce yourself...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello, waves, im Dynamic, im a newbie, hear to definitely have fun and laughs, Tradesmen in the building trade, love, music, films, have a weak spot for cake and tk max,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lovely idea Incandescent

I am Lois and have been around on and off for 5 years.

Single and happily so. I rarely meet as life gets in the way.

You will normally find me in the nocturnal lounge having silly chat with Jim and the others.

If you want to contact me via forum posts I will always reply. I am all about inclusivity.

Having home and away season tickets for Chelsea I am also happy to chat football.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm Estragon.

I try (and fail) to make one line witty replies in the forum.

I don't really know what I want in any aspect of life.

Reply privately

By *ngel_vs_devil33Woman
over a year ago

i’ll let you know

Hi all

I’m cheeky, 33 year old Single mum, Was on here briefly last year, and back for more.

sarcastic most of the time, but nice all rolled into one,

Looking to push boundaries meet new people and generally have fun, very much needed fun, x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello I’m Skydrol

I’ve been on here about a year or so I have a crap sense of humour.

I think I’m alright and I get on with most that I chat to on here, I like to bore people about running

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great idea Gorgeous

Hey all

I'm not really a newbie or oldie, sort of in between. Bit cracker's, huge perve and love to flirt. Mainly here for the forums at the moment and to chat shit with my friends. Alway open for a chat and flirt on the forum with new people though.

Reply privately

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

A quiet one at the moment, maybe when this is over I’ll bubble up again. In the meantime, I’ll just be drawing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hullo there,

I'm Caffeine Dusk, though that's not the name my mum gave me. I drink too much coffee but I'm working on that. I babble silly nonsense and I'm not working on that.

I used to have a face but now it is some mad beard thing that I fear is sentient and feeds me subliminal messages while I sleep.

I don't think I'm really looking for anything at this time. I'm here because I enjoy talking to people.

"

Your silly nonsense is amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello I’m Cheeky.

I am what I am

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello

I’m Bill, hairy chested and living in Liverpool. I have many reasons for being on here, and worked out the other day I have been on and off here hundreds of times over the last ten years! I have made a resolution to make more use of the ‘social‘ forums this time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm dash, I like broccoli

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm dash, I like broccoli "

I like broccoli

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’m La Luna. The artiste formerly known as Miss V.

I have a tendency to prattle on, but take no notice.

Waiting on my one true love but until then an occasional shag will do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi, I am Ivy,

I joined when I fell in love with a swinger and he took me to a club.

I have been going solo for 7 months and that is when I discovered the forums.

Now I get my kicks taking guys to clubs with me and being the exhibitionist I was born to be

Love to post photos and tease

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awww. What a gorgeous bunch. Come on Newbies and lurkers, don’t be shy...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello there chums ,

I am Taff a jolly happy go lucky annoyingly positive chap from beautiful N Wales .

I love to be jolly well out and about in the countryside , walking or cycling .

Oh what am I looking for ? Heavens a jolly good chat and cycling buddy ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha I would say as important

Introduce yourself..."

I'm shy

Reply privately

By *ot kevinMan
over a year ago

Suffolk / Essex border

Hi, I'm an oldie , I've been lurking on here for years. I have been known to post in the forum on occasion, normally it's about something I believe in am passionately.

I'm a gamer (PS4) and love movies. I occasionally meet but like to make a connection.

Reply privately

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Hello I’m Fiddles. I’ve been knocking about for a while now but still see myself as just here for a bit of fun and flirting, I’m not a fan of being serious there’s plenty of that on the BBC News (other topical current affairs programmes are available); I like people and feel that we should all be able to get along.

I also have a magnificent penis, not big but perfectly formed.

I also fancy the OP Incandescent, but if you see her don’t tell her I said that because I’m also a bit shy.

Ps

I was kidding about the penis bit, but not too much.

Reply privately

By *edro50Man
over a year ago

enniskillen

Hi folks I'm an oldie in more than one way!lol love chatting and I love talking about fantasies and kink's with women.outside fab likes are good restaurants, good movies and swimming naked outdoors!lol xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Titch, been on a few times so not new or old! I’m mostly a lurker that enjoys posting photos and the odd flirt, still not really sure what I’m looking for but have made some good friends in the meantime!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey all, Ben here. The detectives around will have guessed I’m an exhibitionist! Neither new or old, I post occasionally, but certainly not prolific!

Always enjoy a chat, and also love a photo challenge, so please feel free to send some through!

Hope you all have a great day!

Reply privately

By *edhead72Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham and Ashby

still not really sure what I’m looking for.

Can relate to that and it surly is a whole lot of fun looking for something you didn’t loose

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm dash, I like broccoli

I like broccoli "

Can you send me a private pic of you holding some broccoli, naked of course.... Tax

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm dash, I like broccoli

I like broccoli

Can you send me a private pic of you holding some broccoli, naked of course.... Tax"

Oi. Take it off here...

Reply privately

By *interfoxWoman
over a year ago

maesteg

Hi all, I'm Jo or Fox

I'm friendly very shy looking to talk with new people and maybe meet in the future..

I devour books or as my partner says I Inhail them.

You are all a beautiful looking lot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi all I am greasymonkey been in here off and on for about 6 yrs now trying to find old friends again see how they are but not getting much luck.

I’m 43 mechanic in wales. Short bald wear glasses been told face doesn’t match the body but hay how each to their own.

Nice to meet you all

Xx

Reply privately

By *edro50Man
over a year ago

enniskillen

Awe shucks thankyou winter I'm playing metro exodus at the moment by the way!xxx

Reply privately

By *exybecs777TV/TS
over a year ago

Weymouth

Hi

I’m Becky. Been on here for a while now. I’m a part time tv that likes nights out (pre lockdown). I have a smutty sense of humour and like to chat.

Reply privately

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Hey..

we’re Becky and Just and whilst we’re oldies as singles, we’re newbies as a couple.

We met on here and like to make friends and throw parties at our favourite club.

We’re a D/s couple but don’t run it in people’s faces, especially when partying.

We like taking pictures..

(We also have a soft spot for the OP but sshhh)

B&J x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m Kev, been on here in the past, split with my wife last year and now I’m looking to make friends and see if anything else happens beyond that.

The boring personal stuff - in September I’ll be a 2nd year law student and when I’m bored I make cakes and stuff!!

I also like broccoli, it’s a harmless addition to almost any meal!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Daft ? What’s Op

Reply privately

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Hello there. I've been around a wee while now – on Fab for over a year, on the kink scene for nearly five years, ethically non-monogamous for over eighteen years.

I'm quiet and serious, and respectful to a fault. I probably need to put myself forward a bit more.

I get a real kick out of using my body to make people happy. I like making other people's fantasies happen. I have no illusions about being anybody's "one and only". I am, at best, a reliable spare penis who can wait patiently in my box until my services are desired.

Sex is where I come into my own. I have no illusions or hang-ups about the things I can and can't do. Sometimes it comes across as self-deprecation. Sometimes it comes across as arrogance. It isn't either of those things.

I'm really tall.

Reply privately

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

"Daft ? What’s Op "

OP - original poster

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I'm A Grumpy Fucker from the most average town in Britian , I usually talk codshit and go on about my dog all day , but I am a nice guy honestly but I do occasionally lose concentration and turn into a horndog slut

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi I'm puckboy part time ice hockey player hence the name I work full time too as an engineer so you could say I'm good with my hands I'm looking for a FWB but also open to a swinging relationship.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi everyone

We are 'Nice But Very Naughty', when posting on the forum we sign off as Her or Mr so that you know which of us is chatting.

We are just nice people, we are non judgemental, open minded, enjoy understanding people's mind sets and kinks and have a cheeky flirtatious way about us.

We use Fab to maintain contact with our playmates, and also to possibly entice others to get to know us a little more.

Her x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Daft ? What’s Op

OP - original poster"

Thank you x

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm me, take me or leave me, 4 years here and can be found hanging around the forums trying not to take them too seriously but do enjoy having my brain engaged - not looking for anything or anyone in particular, just go with the flow and see where it leads

Welcome all, newbies, lurkers, regulars and avid posters alike

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am just a fu****g ray of sunshine messing about.. tickling faces or tackling more serious issues. I love a photo challenge, good flirt and even better banter. On a bad day I do like a hearty moan on here, multiple orgasms - both of these accompanied by eye rolling - or being left alone to put my puzzles together.

I hope I managed to give few people some smiles in my time on here.

To newbies.. dont give up. Take time to settle and find friends..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi all im a paramedic i love cake,coffee,gin,wine and have a incurable know how to dropping myself in it A LOT..Lol without realising it until its too late.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm Morningstar, the shit stirrer, the flirter, the crap shag, the cheesecake eater, the first of his kind, and probably last, the come backer and the womanizer, and last but not least the arse licker!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi we are goodtimes 1 and goodtimes 2

We have still to have our first meet but looking to change that after coronavirus has gone

Male - 6ft 4, slim, shaved hair,gsoh and easy to get on with

Female - 5ft 4, size 10-12, gsoh, easy to get along with but can be shy

Reply privately

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Hi everyone

We are 'Nice But Very Naughty', when posting on the forum we sign off as Her or Mr so that you know which of us is chatting.

We are just nice people, we are non judgemental, open minded, enjoy understanding people's mind sets and kinks and have a cheeky flirtatious way about us.

We use Fab to maintain contact with our playmates, and also to possibly entice others to get to know us a little more.

Her x

"

I concur and strike a motion that this be recorded as a true record of events.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi all, I'm Jo or Fox

I'm friendly very shy looking to talk with new people and maybe meet in the future..

I devour books or as my partner says I Inhail them.

You are all a beautiful looking lot. "

Fantasy books? Have you read the Nightside series by Simon Green?

Reply privately

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Alice here, live in Surrey near Gatwick where I work, used to work... don’t know anymore.

Mostly a lurker after having a couple of threads I’ve started with some horrible comments... that some say is “banter”. I still comment on some threads every now and then. Like this one.

I’ve been here for 2 years and Fab has given me some of the most thrilling experiences of my life (not via the forum, though, lol) and I have met truly amazing people. I log on almost every day because it is relatively easy to find someone to chat to...

There are some forum dynamics that I have really enjoyed, like chillout’s wonderful sketches and goodnite girl’s accent challenge. Loved those.

Reply privately

By *andemagMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dan, firstly I would like to say thank you for not judging my current situation ( married but she doesn't know I'm here). This site is the most proffesionly run site I've seen, the reminders, the search, everything really is top notch.

I do feel for some of the ladies on here getting bombarded by silly rude messages but hey ho.

I've spoken to lovely people on here and I look forward to lots of fun when it's safe and we can .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi everyone

Her x

I concur and strike a motion that this be recorded as a true record of events. "

Aww thank you lovely man x

Reply privately

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Hello Ben & Susan....love the social side ...open minded ...fussy sods lol...open to couples ...gentle ..men ..and attractive bi females ...oh and Sue loves massage ....

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi I'm Lacey and I like kinky shit, cake and cuddles

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm wookiedad I'm big hairy a bit silly had some rough times in my life but trying to turn my frown upside down and always be positive polite and nice to everyone. I'm not everyone's cup of tea but come say hi

Reply privately

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

Hi

I've been on Fab since the start of the year. Still consider myself a newbie to the forums but I'm settling in. I don't usually get involved with the more serious threads. This is my escape so I prefer the fun threads.

I try to bring a bit of kindness and sunshine to the forums.

I'm just looking to make like minded friends at the moment.

My profile is hidden but that's to discourage the one word messages. I'm more than happy to chat with people from the forums about anything and everything.

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Hey, I'm Meli. I've been on here a long time and seen it all in the fora. Right now I mainly post about cheese (well, all food) and saccharine gushing about the wonderful men in my life. I've been lucky enough to meet some incredible people thanks to the fora and hopefully I'll meet some more in the months, maybe years to come.

Reply privately

By *ewsub4dommeMan
over a year ago

thirsk

Im g, work as a bin man here for socials and fun with whoever tempts me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m Kev, been on here in the past, split with my wife last year and now I’m looking to make friends and see if anything else happens beyond that.

The boring personal stuff - in September I’ll be a 2nd year law student and when I’m bored I make cakes and stuff!!

I also like broccoli, it’s a harmless addition to almost any meal! "

I heard broccoli was a man made creation

Reply privately

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Lou & Ray

Been on here for a short while (compared to some) Lou wanted to explore her naughty side, I like that she feels empowered and secure to try new things which is my turn on

Very easy going people, I can talk for England !!! Lou is a little quite at first as she is a little more reserved than me at first

We love chatting to new people and going to clubs. Met some amazing people on here (some just as friends) and made some fantastic memories x

(Ray)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm wookiedad and I'm an alcoholic...

Oops sorry wrong room

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi im new and oldie. And i guess you could say old as well. But im fit. Fun. Classy. I dnt act my age but proud of who i am. I have a certain kind of man I like and will always be polite on receiving a compliment.

Been on my own for sometime so just looking to enjoy my life

Mags

Reply privately

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Hello

We have been here for just over a year now.

Mr doesn't come on the forums and chat but he sometimes has a look at my green arrow to see where I've been, in a nice way

We are here to meet straight men, not into organised socials, parties or clubs but prefer intimate meets.

Tend to meet fellas pretty close to home as we have a family and business to juggle.

We like taking pictures and the occasional video.

Hope you are all doing well, pretty much find the forums a friendly place. No different from any other type of SM I guess.

Jo x

Reply privately

By *lackCherry...Woman
over a year ago

North East

Hello all, I'm reasonably new, 39 year old single mum in the north east.

I'd love to find a partner ideally but as I never have time for dating that's not going to happen any time soon! So in the meantime a regular buddy to have some fun with would be welcome!

I enjoy the forums, you'll probably see me around there some time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi everyone, just beginning to dip my toes in Forum waters, though not strictly speaking a newbie as I have lurked for some time.

I'm here because I like people. Hello people

Reply privately

By *randMrsCambridgeCouple
over a year ago

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

Hi, we’re a long term married couple, pretty new to swinging and Fab...started last October.

Dabbling with forums - love a photo Challenge.

Happy to chat with anyone on the forums ...single bi-women and bi-fem couples privately incl. kik, telegram, skype

xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi everyone, just beginning to dip my toes in Forum waters, though not strictly speaking a newbie as I have lurked for some time.

I'm here because I like people. Hello people "

Hey! I'm a person! Hello!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a Newbie,I'm looking for a submissive exceptional female who would like to be sexually devoured by a very erotic, kinky,passionate unique male.

I'm very sensual,very erotic & with plenty of passion in the right places.I can offer you plenty of expertise in how a female body should be adored, touched & explored,especially if your looking to test your boundaries with heart pounding excitement XXX

I adore the erotic type of sexual endeavors,indulging in sensual play with passionate & erotica of a heart pounding nature.I adore the ultimate kink of sensory play whilst teasing you with kinky erotic intimate body contact,foreplay spanking, biting, handcuffs, restraints,blindfolds & throat grabbing..depending on what your limitations are. XXX

I'm all about the erotica style with very passionate kinky ways & methods. So if you like a male who has the expertise to excite, seduce, tempt & devour we should then definitely chat XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey. Been here almost 2 years, have had a couple of meets, been to a couple of group socials and changed my name once. I'm a Belfast guy who's interested in meeting local(ish) women for extra curricular activities

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello to everyone, I'm *****, I'm 33, I'm not a total newbie, but wouldn't class myself as an oldie. I'm generally here to meet people who may have some chemistry between and take things from there. Have a laugh, flirt and chat mainly

Reply privately

over a year ago

afternoon,

im Quack to most, Prin to some

27 year old Southern girl in the North.

love my horses, pizza, and big girthy dicks.

make far too many stupid decisions, and end up paying for them harshly, but im only human.

the answer is tequila.

for everything.

Px

Reply privately

By *ulahlollipopWoman
over a year ago

Reading/London

What a brill post- it’s been lovely learning about everyone

I’m Lula, bisexual, a university lecturer, just turned 40 and looking for the illusive fwb/s. Hope to explore my boundaries and the swing scene with a special person/people. At the moment I’m mostly here for the forums, to chat to new and old friends and post saucy pics- love a photo challenge.

Great to read all Of your bios, happy hunting beautifuls xxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m Kev, been on here in the past, split with my wife last year and now I’m looking to make friends and see if anything else happens beyond that.

I also like broccoli, it’s a harmless addition to almost any meal!

I heard broccoli was a man made creation "

I thought it just a rumour

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are John and Kat been here about 4/5 years took a small break last year but I missed the forums way to much. It's always me on site (Kat) I'd like to think I'm fun and friendly also very flirty at times. We love meeting new people and the social side of swinging and we both love watching each other with other people xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice person, friendly and polite. A bit of a home bird. I love my garden, mainly growing fruit and a bit of veg. When going out I like to do new experiences rather than just going to the pub. I like to do escape rooms and see live music. I've been lucky enough to cross most artists off of my bucket list. I live to travel and explore. I like to dabble on my guitar and was once in a band. I'm not very good mind which is why there's so few views on YouTube. I love to learn and I'm back at uni on a part-time basis. I like my job and the positive impact it has on other's lives gives me a sense of satisfaction that makes up for the lack of money. I quite like being me despite all my faults and weaknesses.

Reply privately

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Hello!

We are Jo and D, married for over 20 years and on the ‘scene’ for the past 2 years.

We are flirty, friendly and mostly horny

We love a pic challenge or two and we are both perverts!

D.

Reply privately

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Hello!

We are Jo and D, married for over 20 years and on the ‘scene’ for the past 2 years.

We are flirty, friendly and mostly horny

We love a pic challenge or two and we are both perverts!

D."

Perverts.

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

[Removed by poster at 11/06/20 14:02:10]

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Hi, I’m _moothdick, not bad looking for a mature gent, grey and distinguished, do not take myself seriously, can be a filthy bugger, a good sense of humour and looking for a fwb for regular fun, more than one the merrier .. I can hold a conversation and have all my own teeth, but if u want to insert a finger in my bum to take my temperature, feel free.... ladies and cpls only

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Hello.

We're Luke and Hannah. We've been here for about 1½ years. We are naturists and love going to BGHS. Hannah describes herself as "bi-curious" but Luke thinks the "curious" boat has properly sailed now!

Luke is English and a bit posh. Hannah is American.

We are friendly and cultured. We both like Bach and Brahms a lot.

Photos of our arses are available in our gallery.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello. I am shag, a swedish guy from the land of snow and vikings. I like to go to the gym, play golf. I also like to learn languages and I am currently studying german and spanish and my favourite sweets are the haribos. I like the gummy bears

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Hi I am Compersion

Been here for a year now and I look for people to go on mini adventures with, You will find me in the slightly more serious threads on the forums and at fab social party's dotted around the uk

Reply privately

By *oeBiggs321Man
over a year ago

Reading

Helloooo All, Im joe

Im a cheeky chap recently back from 2 years travelling asia & Australasia & god i miss the weather!

Reading based now and starting my new business soon exciting times right! Just looking for a fun lady / couple to fun chat which could hopefully lead to alot more

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a brill post- it’s been lovely learning about everyone

I’m Lula, bisexual, a university lecturer, just turned 40 and looking for the illusive fwb/s. Hope to explore my boundaries and the swing scene with a special person/people. At the moment I’m mostly here for the forums, to chat to new and old friends and post saucy pics- love a photo challenge.

Great to read all Of your bios, happy hunting beautifuls xxxxxx"

That was a lovely post Lulah. I have to be honest I did lick my lips when I saw your lollipop

Must be delicious!

And I have to agree, enjoyed reading all the intro posts. Smiling all the way through this thread. Great idea OP and thank you for sharing so far everyone

Reply privately

By *ulahlollipopWoman
over a year ago

Reading/London

"What a brill post- it’s been lovely learning about everyone

Great to read all Of your bios, happy hunting beautifuls xxxxxx

That was a lovely post Lulah. I have to be honest I did lick my lips when I saw your lollipop

Must be delicious!

And I have to agree, enjoyed reading all the intro posts. Smiling all the way through this thread. Great idea OP and thank you for sharing so far everyone "

It’s strawberry and Prosecco flavoured- very yummy

Reply privately

By *on0808Man
over a year ago

Billericay

Hello

I'm jack , been on a while but just like to read the forums and have a browse.

Maybe change that and meet some people for socials and good times.

I'm a personal trainer and I DJ.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi,

I'm Lola, I've been on fab and actively swinging for almost 2 years and I only meet at clubs (specifically townhouse). I've met single women, men and couples before, though right now I'm looking mostly for a single woman to meet- and maybe a couple if the chemistry is right. I'm mostly into women, so it takes something special to attract me to a man.

Take a read over my profile and if it interests you, and you're within my filters, do get in touch.

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Hello everyone!!

We’ve been here 5 years under various names - we started as 2 singles, met thanks to the nocturnal thread, became serious & now married!!

Meets have taken a back seat due to illness but we’ve started back by going to organised group socials - highly recommended as a way to meet like-minded people, have a great time & get the all important verifications to prove you’re real. We’ve made some great friends too.

We’re looking for straight single males & couples, especially those we can build a friendship with & explore the lifestyle more especially shibari.

J x

Reply privately

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hey I’m PB. Laid back, respectful gentleman who’s mysterious as fuck!! I know what I want and will try and charm the pants off the woman I want from Fab.

Been here off and no for about 6/7 years and have had many lovely meets with some very fun and sexy women. Long may that continue.

Contrary to what you may think I’m not Frosty at all, I’m really friendly

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Well I see my inbox is over flowing with interest after writing an honest genuine review .. hang on let me look again, no only dust in there ..

so I’ll try another approach.. I’m a grumpy old twat

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm 58, do I qualify as an oldie?

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Hi

My name putting in this way is C A, i'm 42 years old and i born in Portugal . Yes the girl in my pictures is me and yes i have 42, and yes is true i'm a transgender woman. Nooo!!! I know i heard that so many times and so many times i have showed my ID , in 6 years only once i been stopped by police and he haven't asked me for my ID, rude from him thinking yes she have 42 .

I am a chef i done kitchen school at age of 19 done 3 years pro cookery here in England , all my life i worked as a chef , but months ago i told myself i need stay away from kitchens ... i love surfing but not practicing anymore , i love play classic guitar , and love music . Swing is not new for me i been for many years practicing in Portugal , Spain , France , Switzerland ... i am shy , people who know me they know that but once the ice is broken i'm quite lovely girl , they say i have a lovely smile and i'm lovely to be arround , love my gin on days out for dancing or when socialising

, i know sounds chicky .

My favourite word Trust , once broken is broken ,forever. May sound cold but always i say warmer days will come

This is more or less me , should i stop or continue

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I'm 58, do I qualify as an oldie? "

Ace, you are part of the furniture!!

J x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello everyone!!

We’ve been here 5 years under various names - we started as 2 singles, met thanks to the nocturnal thread, became serious & now married!!

Meets have taken a back seat due to illness but we’ve started back by going to organised group socials - highly recommended as a way to meet like-minded people, have a great time & get the all important verifications to prove you’re real. We’ve made some great friends too.

We’re looking for straight single males & couples, especially those we can build a friendship with & explore the lifestyle more especially shibari.

J x"

Oh I love socials. Where do you usually have yours?

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Hello everyone!!

J x

Oh I love socials. Where do you usually have yours?"

Hi! We’ve been to Birmingham, MLS & Shrewsbury plus a few FFFF’s at Xtasia xx

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Hiya all we are J&R

It’s mostly myself R who is on the forums I love reading and according to my husband I’m quite nosy .We have recently celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary not the way we wanted to spend it but I was spoilt rotten by J ...

We’ve been swinging on and off for 15 years and have made some good friends and have some Great memories.We are only looking for couples for plenty of fun and friendship..We are fun nonjudgemental and love attending socials and meeting new people ..

We were hoping to dip our toes back

Into the club scene as had a bad experience years back when I was younger which put me off .Then lockdown happened but I’m sure when everything is back to normal we will make up for lost time;-)..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m Mr nobody, been on and off for about a year.

Loving life, don’t take things that serious I think it’s more healthy that way, and I enjoy a good banter...

As a few of you may know, I have a local friend, and I enjoy talking to new people and I am big on personality...

My aim is to visit clubs when it’s the right time to do tho, also I have 20” dick!!! No I’m joking I don’t talk about my dick in public.. lol

Don’t take me serious sometimes and I’m here for fun not drama simple as that...

Hello everyone, nice to meet me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi, I'm a Moon Grey Cat, my friends call me 'Cat', everyone else calls me 'snowflake' or 'pretentious dick' you take your pick.

I recently spent 5 years training to be the blip on a radar screen and if anyone wants to join me for a meaningful, weekend long, relationship I'll teach you everything I learned about going "ping" every 15 seconds...

Reply privately

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I'm Lily

I've been on here as a single for about 3 years, but I've been on the scene for about 20 years on and off (that makes me feel old )

I float about doing my own thing, probably more of a lurker these days. I'm not really looking for anything - but always have my eyes peeled for interesting people

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Hello everyone. I'm V, very sensible even though my children think I'm the most childish adult they know!

I think sometimes I'm misunderstood on here, I can be quite shy and I am picky when it comes to men....apparently that makes me aloof. Whatevs!!

I've been here for a while and have had a few nice fwb type relationships in the past and now looking for the same once it's safe to do so obviously.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi all I am Jamie 39 originally from Yorkshire now loving in South Wales l am ex armed forces best times of my life before joining fab I was a very shy bloke always be the one sat in the corner while mates flirting chatting so the whole me

Joining fab was to bring me out my shell. And here I am much love all stay safe x

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Hello everyone. I'm V, very sensible even though my children think I'm the most childish adult they know!

I think sometimes I'm misunderstood on here, I can be quite shy and I am picky when it comes to men....apparently that makes me aloof. Whatevs!!

I've been here for a while and have had a few nice fwb type relationships in the past and now looking for the same once it's safe to do so obviously.

"

You’ve changed your name!! That confused me

J x

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Hello everyone. I'm V, very sensible even though my children think I'm the most childish adult they know!

You’ve changed your name!! That confused me

J x"

Just fancied a change but might revert back to LL

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m Hippychick, otherwise known as Mabel. I’m a happy positive person, and I try not to take things too seriously.

I’ve had the most amazing experiences since joining fab just over a year ago, and I’ve met lots of lovely friends, who are currently keeping me sane.

I love being creative with my pictures, and I really enjoy taking them

Reply privately

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Hi everyone I'm Stephan(Steph) I'm old and begining to feel it. I'm really here mostly to chat,as it's very hard to arrange meets. So anyone fancy chatting to a boring old fart get in touch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi I'm D'von. Been using this site for a little while now to meet new folks and faces. I am a aspiring artist into photography,painting,poetry and sketching and in the spare time I work in a restaurant.

Looking for great women who love to have fun and maybe share my freaky yet creative interests for a while

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Jolly good evening to you all old and new alike,

My names Martyn, im a realtively new face to the scene and fab. Im always floating around the forums in and out making as many new friends as i can.

Had a real baptism of fire to the scene while sunning myself in Gran Canaria but loving every second of it and the friendships i have made have made it even better. Love a good night out to a club dancing and chatting the night away and always open to invites to escort new friends(when allowed again of course).

So thats me xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi there everyone I am just looking for some good banter chat and hopfully more....

Reply privately

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Good early evening

I think the username is self explanatory. I’ve been Here for while and I love a great chat with someone that has a bloody great sense of humour and tons of sarcasm. But of course you have to have a great imagination as well...

Reply privately

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Bonjour you lovelys, my names jimmy, james whatever ya wanna call me, my ex's favourite was Cunt so there's a bit of variety .

Born and bred in Southend on sea Essex till late teens now recide in Colchester Essex!

Joined Fab over a year ago, should come with a warning before joining,

"BEFORE MESSAGING ANY FEMALE

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR GCSE GRADED OR ABOVE

CAN SPELL CORRECTLY

DONT HAVE A DICK PIC AS PF PICTURE

AND ARE WITHIN NEIGHBOUR DISTANCE

AND DONT ASK HOW FABS GOING (doesn't apply to all)

Anyway......takes some getting used to anyway!

Was in a long term relationship before this and joined to well find a fwb regular and not serious.

Current status

Found a lot of people I can email regular! Nearly the same!

On a serious note, made some friends and generally are some good people on here!

So any lovely ladies need a new person to talk to, in the words of George Michael " I'm your man"

Joking FWB would be lovely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dan, 31, Hertfordshire. Looking for likeminded fun people to chat with, men/women/couples. Want to meet regular ladies/couples (when safe to do so) anything else, message me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only missing cilla

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only missing cilla "

You called? Come on some info about you please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi all here for fun and frolics and to explore other sides of my sexuality hopefully with a partner I’m crime

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amy and Xander been together 12 years. Sub and domme couple here on fab for hot couples hot girls and hung bulls very unto BDSM and cuckold play we have 3 parrots a 10 year old son and a bald cat

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’m Diamond Cougar - or more affectionately to those who know me really well DC or Cougs!

I’ve been here nearly 3 years and have met some fabulous people I now call friends. I might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I’m a devil in the right company I greatly admire some of the ladies of the forum and fancy quite a few of the guys too!

I’m partial to sexy guys in smart suits or those who just ‘have’ it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only missing cilla

You called? Come on some info about you please "

Well Cilla, if you give me a wink tonight I’ll be sure to take you for a drink and not bite!!!

Reply privately

By *adbod74Man
over a year ago

Dudley

I'm mark, I'm slightly nuts love my road cycling and keeping fit, coffee addictand love biscuits and toast, single parent which takes up most of my life, and I enjoy eex when possible or just good company to chat a out rubbish...

Reply privately

By *uit and bootsMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Rob from Manchester

Looking for a fwb for one to one indulgent play, and possible party partner, preferably with a sprinkling of kink.

(Not tall enough for OP, but hope she can be tempted by the waistcoats!)

Reply privately

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Hi I’m new here, desert dwelling second cousin of Sheikh Rattlenroll. I’m very picky about who I’d like....fuck it, you’ll do OP

Reply privately

By *r_N_MrsCumslutCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

Oldie couple here my name is guy and my mrs called Becky we been swingers for over 10 years would say we are down to earth couple not to serious still child like in some ways

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Back again

Do i need to introduce myself again

Reply privately

over a year ago

37 single man from Bedfordshire, came on here a while back to help me through the single life, still haven't found my queen so you lot are stuck with me until I do

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm M, recently turned 40 from Lincs. I've been on here for a couple of years but not really ventured into the forums until recently. I enjoy meeting like-minded people for socials and nights of fun and games. I've had some amazing times with people on here and hoping that'll continue soon...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey all, I'm Will, I'm 25, and I'm a newbie to fab and to swinging in general. I'm tall, go running, and I like to think I'm friendly and easy to get along with.

Ideally I'd like to find a fwb or a club buddy or something. Open to one offs though. I'm very open to women, couples, and trans people. Single men have to be particularly hot. Also I tavel all over but am mainly in the South East

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi I'm Kitty.

Not really sure what I'm doing on fab, but found myself here and since joining I've really enjoyed it! I post a lot of photos haha, guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.

Otherwise I'm friendly and kinda sweet, a little innocent with the ways of swinging and the club side of things - never done it! Looking for someone to show me the ropes I guess and I always love an fwb or two xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kaizer

Handsome and Humble in equal measures

End of story

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Kaizer

End of story "

The interminable story

Reply privately

over a year ago

So nice to see this lovely thread still going. Popped in earlier, but now have plucked up the courage to introduce myself...

Been on here for over 5yrs so a seasoned Fabber and beyond saving, but fear not newbies/lurkers I enjoy seasoning on my food. Always tastes better. I have been told often enough I am "tall, dark and handsome" so I have started to believe it.

I am a good egg and I like to share my eggs with like minded people. Also a *hugger* so don't be shy and bring it in. My profile is short, but it hits the spot. Adam aka headless suit x

#BeKind

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"So nice to see this lovely thread still going. Popped in earlier, but now have plucked up the courage to introduce myself...

Been on here for over 5yrs so a seasoned Fabber and beyond saving, but fear not newbies/lurkers I enjoy seasoning on my food. Always tastes better. I have been told often enough I am "tall, dark and handsome" so I have started to believe it.

I am a good egg and I like to share my eggs with like minded people. Also a *hugger* so don't be shy and bring it in. My profile is short, but it hits the spot. Adam aka headless suit x

#BeKind"

Mr Nice Guy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/20 17:32:18]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi I'm Kitty.

Not really sure what I'm doing on fab, but found myself here and since joining I've really enjoyed it! I post a lot of photos haha, guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.

One of my favs on here x

Otherwise I'm friendly and kinda sweet, a little innocent with the ways of swinging and the club side of things - never done it! Looking for someone to show me the ropes I guess and I always love an fwb or two xxx"

Reply privately

By *ark_NLMan
over a year ago

Netherlands / Merseyside

Hi, I'm Mark, 49 and will be turning 50 next month. Been married for five years (wife is on here as well).

I've lived and worked in the Netherlands for three years and have been in the gaming industry for 25 years come June 19th!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kaizer

End of story

The interminable story "

Not particularly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi I'm Kitty.

One of my favs on here x

Otherwise I'm friendly and kinda sweet, a little innocent with the ways of swinging and the club side of things - never done it! Looking for someone to show me the ropes I guess and I always love an fwb or two xxx"

Deffo one of my favs on here,

My last post messed up lol

Reply privately

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Dan and tash here! Been on and off here for a few years now and enjoy the social side as much as the fun side

Reply privately

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"So nice to see this lovely thread still going. Popped in earlier, but now have plucked up the courage to introduce myself...

#BeKind"

The Chin

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Rob from Manchester

Looking for a fwb for one to one indulgent play, and possible party partner, preferably with a sprinkling of kink.

(Not tall enough for OP, but hope she can be tempted by the waistcoats!) "

Oh I’m very tempted by your waistcoats

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hiya. I'm Dayna and have been here for 5 years. I am in my own little bubble and not one for getting too close to Forumites as I have been bitten hard in the past.

I'm a passionate cook and animal lover.

I'm sensitive and guarded and hate confrontation and mean people.

I find people fascinating and like reading about the things we do.

I'm kind to myself and kind to others.

Peace & Love

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi I'm Liam.

I'm a little nerdy and I always wear my heart on my sleeve.

I love to be helpful and to fix things.

I'm very passionate about my job, I love doing it. Because if i do it right the smile on people's face is worth more then the money i get paid to do it.

Reply privately

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Hi I'm Lacey and I like kinky shit, cake and cuddles "

What makes a shit kinky?!

Mrs TMN x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm P (from Manchester)

Committed to my journey of sexual growth and pleasure.

I believe I fair quite well in a Fab social or two and should attend more.

Enjoy meeting others and hopeful for experiences where the sexual energy is exceptional

Reply privately

By *iercedlotsCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Hi we are a happily married couple, together for 30yrs. Relatively new to fab. As the name implies, yes I ( Mrs) do have a have a lot of piercings and yes I know they are not for everyone, not sure what we're both after at the moment other than the fact that I love playing with the ladies, Mr is very supportive of this. Would love to have group fun with a couple of lovely ladies . Unfortunately we're not the best looking couple in the world but we are genuine, nice happy go lucky people. Usually play in the clubs.

Reply privately

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

It has been so lovely reading this thread, thank you OP

Hello, we've been together for 14 years and on fab for 18 months now. It's mostly me who posts on the forums, although Mr pops in every so often with a droll comment! Depending on my mood, I enjoy the randomness, the openness, the flirtiness or the navel-gaziness (definitely a word) of the place. Busy home life with work and children but we like to play when we can, and love making new friends

Mrs TMN x

Reply privately

By *isces WomanWoman
over a year ago

West London

Hi guys I'm Sue, I've been on Fabs since 2014 as a couple Scottnsue. Got shot of Scott in 2018. I'm always looking for a tall man I'm 6.2 in heels so hobbits need not apply. I've been scolded for being brightest. Dont care.. love the social side like chillin in a kestrels hot tub, a good party. My fave is an errotic sensual play with a hottie

Reply privately

By *oyRoy06Man
over a year ago

leighton buzzard

Hi I'm Gaz,

I've been hanging around the site for about 3 years, checking out the forums (chipping in once in a blue moon) and searching out new friends.

Looking for to make plenty of new friends while here, hopefully gins some fwb along the way

Reply privately

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Mr.Aitch here. Been on here just under a year. Didn't really know what I was looking for when I joined and am still non the wiser. I prefer to read the forum and post the occasional comment. I've no "friends" on here and it's very rare I receive a message - well, of the type I would like to receive! But I'm quite happy keeping myself to myself.

Away from here, I'm a bit of an entertainer and have written a few songs that have been recorded by musician friends. I see myself as the life and death of the party!

Reply privately

By *ub_n_wifeCouple
over a year ago

Spilsby

We’re inbetweenies. We took a break to have our final baby. Now we’ve fed and watered them to a toddler age and the eldest to a babysitting age we’re back

Easy going, up for a giggle and love the social side of swinging just as much as the kinky side.

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Innocent here, I mainly pop up in the wee small hours on the night threads and am a big fan of face pic Friday!

Come say hi as my inbox is very very empty - oh Queen Leviosa is my one true Scottish fantasy meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

We’re Solo & Chewie.

We’re normally looking for trouble in all the wrong places but action is currently confined to quarters aboard the ship which is fine because Chewie gets s bit growly when leered at.

There’s a price on our heads, the rumours aren’t all true, Solo might have done the kessel in 12 but he doesn’t always shoot first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Innocent here, I mainly pop up in the wee small hours on the night threads and am a big fan of face pic Friday!

Come say hi as my inbox is very very empty - oh Queen Leviosa is my one true Scottish fantasy meet "

I was just coming over here to say I fancied ya and to encourage folk to speak to you...we’ll make your fantasy a reality one day

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi I am winter71 looking to make some new friends and get some nice social meets set up. If you are local you can message me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi

We are oldie newbies returning to the site

We love our world come join us profile says it all xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am fluffygreybear am called that because am hairy and going grey lols am 30 year old and a single dad of two, am rather boring in most regards am not fit and healthy i have a belly and am growing my hair out because fuck it why not, i spend most my time cleaning or cooking or playing games. Am just looking to find a fwb for some fun and to explore whats out there, am open minded and laid back... So yeah....

Reply privately

over a year ago

My name is MissD

I like porn, photography and books on guns

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My name is MissD

I like porn, photography and books on guns "

Oh my god!! Can you stop doing that. I literally just asked you to come in here while your kettle is boiling and you had posted at the same time!!

Stop being in sync with me. Freaking me out

Oh wait... books on guns. Eek!

I meant wowzer!! What a lovely introduction.

As you were. Yikes!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My name is MissD

I like porn, photography and books on guns

Oh my god!! Can you stop doing that. I literally just asked you to come in here while your kettle is boiling and you had posted at the same time!!

Stop being in sync with me. Freaking me out

Oh wait... books on guns. Eek!

I meant wowzer!! What a lovely introduction.

As you were. Yikes!"

You need to up your game boss! Not good being one step ahead of your PA.....Good job I like you

Reply privately

over a year ago

My name is written next to my profile picture

I don’t want to get to know any of you.

Have a super day

Reply privately

over a year ago

#BeKind

The Chin "

Haha

Thank you for being kind to my chin lovely Lily.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/20 21:35:47]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi

Foxy here, been on here on and off over 8 years..

Met some lovely people but always nice to meet more

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

".... so write a bit about you and what you want. Get in touch with each other and do whatever you need to

No hijacking of my thread by the usual suspects- I’ll be brutal. "

I'm a bit of a twat and I want to go back to work.

I've got an apartment I want to move into.

Oh,I like hob nobs too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just a bloke here who just discovered foxys nipple video

Reply privately

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

We are Cosmocouple. Been swinging for 14 years (married for 13 years). Love having making friends and having fun on the way. Done mfm, fmf, fffm, mmmf, foursomes and more. Most was us, 3 couples and a single guy

Reply privately

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Hi everyone,

I'm Albino, and I've been here a few years now but only seriously started partaking and interacting within the last 18 months.

Met a few people at social events and made a few friends, and had some interesting conversations with a few more via messaging. Always happy to chat to and meet more, though

I'm quite tactile and like cuddles and rubbing shoulders / massaging and am ideally looking for a friend with benefits and possible club buddy, or maybe even two if I'm really lucky

Feel free to drop by and say hi

Reply privately

over a year ago

Okay. My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with a low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds; pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking. I suggest you try it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We’re Solo & Chewie.

We’re normally looking for trouble in all the wrong places but action is currently confined to quarters aboard the ship which is fine because Chewie gets s bit growly when leered at.

There’s a price on our heads, the rumours aren’t all true, Solo might have done the kessel in 12 but he doesn’t always shoot first.

"

Han! Chewie! It's Leia! What are you doing here?! I've just escaped Jabba's throne room, where's the Falcon?!

Reply privately