Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The term BBC shouldn’t be used!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With the rise of BLM movement, views are changing towards race and what’s right and wrong!! Isn't it about time some fab users stopped using the term BBC when describing a black male.

Even some clubs are out of date for example BMFC and other racial stereotypes wording!

Before people say it’s our preference try saying looking for a black male!!!

For the record am mixed race male!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"With the rise of BLM movement, views are changing towards race and what’s right and wrong!! Isn't it about time some fab users stopped using the term BBC when describing a black male.

Even some clubs are out of date for example BMFC and other racial stereotypes wording!

For the record am mixed race male!!"

What about black people who use that term - will you also deny them their right to use it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems to me that those using the term see it as a positive attribute, as a symbol of dominance over others. Does that make them racist? Or does racism not exist when it's used for "positive" purposes?

I've no feelings either way, I don't give a damm about colour and I show no fear or favour because of skin colour.

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

Ooffff speaking of which, I haven't paid my TV license yet...

Reply privately

over a year ago

couldnt give a shit and there are plenty of black guys on here that dont either

Reply privately

over a year ago

"With the rise of BLM movement, views are changing towards race and what’s right and wrong!! Isn't it about time some fab users stopped using the term BBC when describing a black male.

what about those that put big white cock?

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Each to there own. People can construct their own identities and should have the right to describe themselves although it should not be used to offend. It's the people offended on behalf of others that sometimes muddy the waters

Reply privately

over a year ago

What term would you suggest be used then OP??

Large Darker Than Pink Cock!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We live in a world now where a few people can complain about anything and it has to be banned

Reply privately

By *othin 2 proveCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

For the record am mixed race male!"

More virtue signaling and someone who wants to be scene as holier than thou! What do I say to all the black guys contacting me asking if I like big black cock? Having been on here for many years on and off and also a very very regular on the clubs scene where many dozens of times that will be said to me by the black guy! Luckily enough I love black cock and have had many and will continue to do so whatever their opening line is! Or should I call them racist and report them? I think not. xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What term would you suggest be used then OP??

"

Why use any term. Do you use a term for any other colour. We are all educated people. Its a COCK nothing more. Leave it at that

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

The honest debate/ discussion around language etc is very welcome right now as we have tip toed around it for some time, however we will never agree, for example a politician, talking today suggested there was nothing wrong with the term ' people of colour'but to talk about coloured people was offensive.

The term BBC , I understand means big black cock and possibly offends some but I don't see it as racist..

It becomes confusing for lots of people as times change and what maybe acceptable now could be considered offensive next year..

Reply privately

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Beautiful Bouncy Cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Beautiful Bouncy Cock "

Hahahah love it.

Perfect

Reply privately

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

If it's big, if it's black, if it's a cock..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

This rubbish need to stop. A few weeks ago I was called a racist for turning down a BBC.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why use any term. Do you use a term for any other colour. We are all educated people. Its a COCK nothing more. Leave it at that"

I asked the OP what term he thought should be used, the term BBC is well known and used without offence, same as VWE cock, or should those of us with normal size cocks now be offended because someone wants a VWE cock??

I’m not a racist, sexist, homophobe, but I do feel it’s all being blown a little bit out of context. That’s my opinion, which I know not everyone will agree with, that’s fine, we’re all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs.

Reply privately

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

The only time i hear references to BBC is when I'm asked if I'm interested in it. Odly enough it's black guys who use the term.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Seems to me that those using the term see it as a positive attribute, as a symbol of dominance over others. Does that make them racist? Or does racism not exist when it's used for "positive" purposes?

I've no feelings either way, I don't give a damm about colour and I show no fear or favour because of skin colour."

Dominance over others?!!

Good lord! It's a ready reckoner. Bbw doesn't mean a big woman sees herself as more beautiful than her slender sisters, it's an identifier to those seeking/not seeking a larger frame.

Some black men love the bbc tag, others abhor it. Consenting adults doing whatever legally should be allowed to get on with it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The only time i hear references to BBC is when I'm asked if I'm interested in it. Odly enough it's black guys who use the term. "

Because they think thats what you want to hear. Most dnt like it. They arent an object . I personally hate the term

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Each to there own. People can construct their own identities and should have the right to describe themselves although it should not be used to offend. It's the people offended on behalf of others that sometimes muddy the waters"

This.

I'm not alone in being sick and tired of people being offended on my behalf.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why use any term. Do you use a term for any other colour. We are all educated people. Its a COCK nothing more. Leave it at that

I asked the OP what term he thought should be used, the term BBC is well known and used without offence, same as VWE cock, or should those of us with normal size cocks now be offended because someone wants a VWE cock??

I’m not a racist, sexist, homophobe, but I do feel it’s all being blown a little bit out of context. That’s my opinion, which I know not everyone will agree with, that’s fine, we’re all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs. "

Makes it sound like object rather than a person!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m not a racist, sexist, homophobe, but I do feel it’s all being blown a little bit out of context. That’s my opinion, which I know not everyone will agree with, that’s fine, we’re all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs.

Makes it sound like object rather than a person!!

"

I don’t disagree with you, but if someone puts that they’re looking for BBC then do they give a shit about the individual it’s attached to, or are they looking for a certain thing? Same as anyone who’s looking or has a preference for BBW/VWE/Girthy, they are looking for a certain thing, makes it very impersonal as the searcher is requesting a certain attribute, we are all adults and in the context of a Swinging Site, if someone says they’re “looking for” a certain thing, whichever abbreviation they choose it’s generally known what they’re looking for, doesn’t mean they mean it in an offensive manner, nor that people need to be offended by that abbreviation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's fine, as long as I don't get referred to as a white male, as I find that offensive and racist

Im a white male btw

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's fine, as long as I don't get referred to as a white male, as I find that offensive and racist

Im a white male btw"

Reply privately

over a year ago

It seems this "Man of colour with a darker and possibly larger cock than my white husband"has bombarded the forums showing his disgust including @ the hugely successful BMFC chat room meets every Saturday night update posts .Although we find it interesting that he has a hidden profile!

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

What about the International Trans Vestites

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m not a racist, sexist, homophobe, but I do feel it’s all being blown a little bit out of context. That’s my opinion, which I know not everyone will agree with, that’s fine, we’re all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs. "

Hmm you say your not racist but think it’s okay to describe a black man as BBC this is as outdated as other racial wording!!

Am not homophobe but from your profile you describe your male partner as 100% straight! That’s the equivalent of “am not homophobia but!!! Why not just say he’s straight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It seems this "Man of colour with a darker and possibly larger cock than my white husband"has bombarded the forums showing his disgust including @ the hugely successful BMFC chat room meets every Saturday night update posts .Although we find it interesting that he has a hidden profile!"

So it’s against the law to hid your profile is it!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Each to there own. People can construct their own identities and should have the right to describe themselves although it should not be used to offend. It's the people offended on behalf of others that sometimes muddy the waters

This.

I'm not alone in being sick and tired of people being offended on my behalf. "

No, you are most definitely not alone in thinking this - I could not agree more. Things are happening at the moment supposedly on behalf of my race that I do not agree with, but if I say it as such I get shouted down by white people who believe they know the problems of race better than I. I would love to be able to point a finger at some of these people and say "you do not have the right to speak on my behalf, shut up!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Each to there own. People can construct their own identities and should have the right to describe themselves although it should not be used to offend. It's the people offended on behalf of others that sometimes muddy the waters

This.

I'm not alone in being sick and tired of people being offended on my behalf.

No, you are most definitely not alone in thinking this - I could not agree more. Things are happening at the moment supposedly on behalf of my race that I do not agree with, but if I say it as such I get shouted down by white people who believe they know the problems of race better than I. I would love to be able to point a finger at some of these people and say "you do not have the right to speak on my behalf, shut up!""

WELL SAID SIR

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quite a difficult one this...

When I see "seeking BBC" on a profile, I put them on my block list, as I'd only qualify on "C" part. No point in wasting each others time! But is the term offensive? When does preference become discriminatory? What's the difference between discerning and discriminatory.

As a white male, I don't believe its for me to speak on behalf of all black people and tell them what they should or should not be offended by. As a white person however, it is for me to help build a society where all race, creeds, colours, orientation and genders are treated equal iand able to engage fully with everything on offer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about black people who use that term - will you also deny them their right to use it?"

This.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This.

I'm not alone in being sick and tired of people being offended on my behalf. "

You are definitely not alone.

I’m so bored of seeing others speak for me & my race.

What’s worse is we are the ones who we blamed for “division”. We are the ones people look at with disdain because they believe it’s us who are overly PC, when in actual fact it’s not.

Most of us couldn’t care less.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lot of men on here describe themselves as BBC.

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Seems to me that those using the term see it as a positive attribute, as a symbol of dominance over others. Does that make them racist? Or does racism not exist when it's used for "positive" purposes?

I've no feelings either way, I don't give a damm about colour and I show no fear or favour because of skin colour."

In my opinion there's nothing positive about it, the black men who buy into it are just playing Uncle Tom in order to fuck white women. If these men were referred to as BBC in real life I suspect they'd have a different view.

How do I know all this? Well I first came into this lifestyle 25+ years ago, sex mad and happy to perform to the stereotype to get my end away.

After time I became jaded by it all, mainly due to the disrespect of the white people I'd regarded at friends, the hubby of one couple innocently confiding that his wife would never marry a black man.

Subconscious racism is everywhere (believe me, I've been a victim of it for decades), even amongst black people who grown up in a white society exposed to the same influences (and prejudices) as the indigenous.

The current social landscape offers an opportunity for us to get it right, re-evaluate entrenched thinking and achieve a solution that means we all thrive.

Over sexualising black men and regarding them as an entity (BBC) rather than people I don't feel helps develop a positive agenda.

Reply privately

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've no feelings either way, I don't give a damm about colour and I show no fear or favour because of skin colour.

In my opinion there's nothing positive about it, the black men who buy into it are just playing Uncle Tom in order to fuck white women. If these men were referred to as BBC in real life I suspect they'd have a different view.

How do I know all this? Well I first came into this lifestyle 25+ years ago, sex mad and happy to perform to the stereotype to get my end away.

After time I became jaded by it all, mainly due to the disrespect of the white people I'd regarded at friends, the hubby of one couple innocently confiding that his wife would never marry a black man.

Subconscious racism is everywhere (believe me, I've been a victim of it for decades), even amongst black people who grown up in a white society exposed to the same influences (and prejudices) as the indigenous.

The current social landscape offers an opportunity for us to get it right, re-evaluate entrenched thinking and achieve a solution that means we all thrive.

Over sexualising black men and regarding them as an entity (BBC) rather than people I don't feel helps develop a positive agenda.

"

Excellent post. Objectification denies humanity.

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"

Most of us couldn’t care less. "

I do and I'm speaking for myself and my experiences as a black man.

Reply privately

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Political correctness gone mad.

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Political correctness gone mad."

Would you say the same about the people who objected to Churchill's statue being urinated on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I do and I'm speaking for myself and my experiences as a black man."

I am confused by your reasoning. You call yourself "big BLACK dom" and by doing so, you highlight the colour of your skin on a swinging site in the hope of attracting a female I presume? That seems a little more than hypocritical to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I do and I'm speaking for myself and my experiences as a black man."

That’s great, my comment wasn’t in direct reference to the term BBC.

Still, there are countless threads about BBC where a lot of black men themselves are unbothered. If they went to use it to describe themselves surely they’re free to.

Reply privately

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Political correctness gone mad.

Would you say the same about the people who objected to Churchill's statue being urinated on?"

To be honest if Churchill hadn’t been around to stop one of the biggest racists in history BLM would not be an issue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am confused by your reasoning. You call yourself "big BLACK dom" and by doing so, you highlight the colour of your skin on a swinging site in the hope of attracting a female I presume? That seems a little more than hypocritical to me."

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"

I am confused by your reasoning. You call yourself "big BLACK dom" and by doing so, you highlight the colour of your skin on a swinging site in the hope of attracting a female I presume? That seems a little more than hypocritical to me."

You make quite a few assumptions there. My username is fully explained on my profile, and is purely descriptive..I'm big, I'm black and my name's Dominic.

However in highlighting this you've misunderstood the reasoning in my post (as detractors often do). I'm referring to black men being referred to by their genitalia, not human beings who are black.

Reply privately

By *irlwithcurves40Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"The only time i hear references to BBC is when I'm asked if I'm interested in it. Odly enough it's black guys who use the term. "

I was going to say the same thing!

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

Would you say the same about the people who objected to Churchill's statue being urinated on?

To be honest if Churchill hadn’t been around to stop one of the biggest racists in history BLM would not be an issue."

I'm not denouncing Churchill.

I posed a question by way of analogy..is it 'political correctness gone mad' to moan about the people who urinated on his statue?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I object to the term BBW.

I'm still me, still the same personality whether I'm big or beautiful. Same as a BBC, they're still the same person even if they have a big cock.

But if I came forward 9 months ago and said i wanted the term banning as I find it offensive, I would have been laughed at.

If any abbreviation describes a person's look, VWE, BBW, BWC, they should all banned then!

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"

That’s great, my comment wasn’t in direct reference to the term BBC.

Still, there are countless threads about BBC where a lot of black men themselves are unbothered. If they went to use it to describe themselves surely they’re free to. "

My contributions are in the spirit of the OP, logically people can describe themselves however they want to, however the OP and current social discourse suggests there's an opportunity to discuss race and racism openly and honestly..ffs the pace of change has hardly been electric, I'm having the same conversations now as I did with my grandad 40 years ago!

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I object to the term BBW.

I'm still me, still the same personality whether I'm big or beautiful. Same as a BBC, they're still the same person even if they have a big cock.

But if I came forward 9 months ago and said i wanted the term banning as I find it offensive, I would have been laughed at.

If any abbreviation describes a person's look, VWE, BBW, BWC, they should all banned then! "

BBW describes you as a Big, Beautiful Woman, not dehumanising you by reference to your genitals..imagine if the shorthand used to describe you was also BBC (Big, Beautiful Cunt), and referred to historical stereotypes about how such women were perceived or were expected to behave?

Reply privately

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

To be honest if Churchill hadn’t been around to stop one of the biggest racists in history BLM would not be an issue.

I'm not denouncing Churchill.

I posed a question by way of analogy..is it 'political correctness gone mad' to moan about the people who urinated on his statue?"

I wouldn’t class that as anything other than mindless morons thinking they are being clever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am confused by your reasoning. You call yourself "big BLACK dom" and by doing so, you highlight the colour of your skin on a swinging site in the hope of attracting a female I presume? That seems a little more than hypocritical to me.

You make quite a few assumptions there. My username is fully explained on my profile, and is purely descriptive..I'm big, I'm black and my name's Dominic.

However in highlighting this you've misunderstood the reasoning in my post (as detractors often do). I'm referring to black men being referred to by their genitalia, not human beings who are black."

You call me a detractor, when all I am doing is pointing out your hypocrisy? What possible need do you have to mention your skin colour in your user name other than to profit sexually by it as those who refer to themselves as BBC? As a black man, I find this offensive.

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

If any abbreviation describes a person's look, VWE, BBW, BWC, they should all banned then! "

By the way, as the OP said, what's so hard about referring to black men as just that..."I'd like to meet a well/average endowed black man"..no problem!

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

A good post Dominic. I respect your views. Not sure I agree with calling those men who buy into the BBC thing as Uncle Tom's though. I remember a famous black British boxer boxer labelled as an Uncle Tom by a USA black boxer because his managers and training staff were white. It hurt him so much. He talked about it at length. Why shouldn't people be happy integrating without being insulted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If any abbreviation describes a person's look, VWE, BBW, BWC, they should all banned then!

BBW describes you as a Big, Beautiful Woman, not dehumanising you by reference to your genitals..imagine if the shorthand used to describe you was also BBC (Big, Beautiful Cunt), and referred to historical stereotypes about how such women were perceived or were expected to behave?"

So in effect your complaining about having a big dick?

Reply privately

over a year ago

BBW describes you as a Big, Beautiful Woman, not dehumanising you by reference to your genitals..imagine if the shorthand used to describe you was also BBC (Big, Beautiful Cunt), and referred to historical stereotypes about how such women were perceived or were expected to behave?

So in effect your complaining about having a big dick? "

I'm confused, I need I cuppa

Reply privately

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

So in effect your complaining about having a big dick? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would it sound better if people referred to a person as ‘a man with a BBC’ rather than the unusual ‘looking for a BBC’?

Reply privately

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"

However in highlighting this you've misunderstood the reasoning in my post (as detractors often do). I'm referring to black men being referred to by their genitalia, not human beings who are black.

You call me a detractor, when all I am doing is pointing out your hypocrisy? What possible need do you have to mention your skin colour in your user name other than to profit sexually by it as those who refer to themselves as BBC? As a black man, I find this offensive."

My issue isn't in the descriptor, as I've clarified several times.

I state my colour because it's what I am, some people are attracted to that, just as many aren't, and they will know immediately from my username.

I don't use the reductionist term 'cock' from a porn inspired acronym.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You call me a detractor, when all I am doing is pointing out your hypocrisy? What possible need do you have to mention your skin colour in your user name other than to profit sexually by it as those who refer to themselves as BBC? As a black man, I find this offensive.

My issue isn't in the descriptor, as I've clarified several times.

I state my colour because it's what I am, some people are attracted to that, just as many aren't, and they will know immediately from my username.

I don't use the reductionist term 'cock' from a porn inspired acronym."

Your real name is Dominic?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about those who say they are looking for "BBC" on their profiles?

Are they looking for black man in particular?

Are they looking for a large cock in particular?

Or, are they looking for both together?

Are they being discriminating or discerning? Are they showing prejudice or preference?

Interestingly, apparently not all black men are blessed with large endowments and, allegedly, some white guys have been known to have done well down below.

For me, the objectification of any human, or playing in to any racial stereotype is not a positive contribution to society.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"What about those who say they are looking for "BBC" on their profiles?

Are they looking for black man in particular?

Are they looking for a large cock in particular?

Or, are they looking for both together?

Are they being discriminating or discerning? Are they showing prejudice or preference?

Interestingly, apparently not all black men are blessed with large endowments and, allegedly, some white guys have been known to have done well down below.

For me, the objectification of any human, or playing in to any racial stereotype is not a positive contribution to society."

Well to be honest I prefer tall slim leggy blondes with big tits. I could not give a rat's arse if this is not a positive contribution to society...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes and there was neither any reason to stop little britain either. I wonder what is next lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes and there was neither any reason to stop little britain either. I wonder what is next lol."
Everything is so pc these days it is untrue.

Reply privately

By *elsh_naturist_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Newport

BBC I an an abbreviation big black cock.

BWC is an abbreviation big white cock.

Its a description of what someone wants. Why is it racist?

Lots of people are looking for things to offend themselves with. They are snowflakes. If this is the worst thing they can find to be offend about they are the one with troubles?

Should I now say I want an afro-american with a large cock? Tell me which is more offensive?

On an interesting note. Once saw a black BMW with black out windows parked up. With black getting out. Registration of the car BBC. I'm assuming he didn't work for the British broadcasting authority.

So ehat does that tell us?

Tell me why other black people can use the word 'Nigeria but if a white guy says it its racist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a description of what someone wants. Why is it racist?"

That's precisely the question, isn't it? Is it or is it not raciest? it's not a term I'm personally comfortable with, and I would like the term removed from society (along with all other racial stereotype terms).

On the other hand, if you happen to be black and have a large cock this could very well be to your advantage. Hence, you might like the term. Or you might wince at being defined as such.

There is a lot of language used today that has its origins in the slave trade. For example, "being sold down the river" originates in the salve trade and should be removed from use.

Reply privately

By *andypair2018Couple
over a year ago

bedford

Wife looking for SWC

Reply privately

over a year ago

"BBC I an an abbreviation big black cock.

Lots of people are looking for things to offend themselves with. They are snowflakes. If this is the worst thing they can find to be offend about they are the one with troubles?

Should I now say I want an afro-american with a large cock? Tell me which is more offensive?

On an interesting note. Once saw a black BMW with black out windows parked up. With black getting out. Registration of the car BBC. I'm assuming he didn't work for the British broadcasting authority.

Tell me why other black people can use the word 'Nigeria but if a white guy says it its racist?"

Huh???? Nigeria???? Confused

Reply privately

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

The calibre of debate on this forum recently is making my brain hurt. So much reductive stupidity, so little intelligent, independent thinking.

I'll rehash a point I made on another, similar thread. There's enough of them going around.

From OED definition of fetish:

1 An inanimate object to which a pathological sexual attachment is formed, or by extension a person who is the object of an obsessive fixation.

The problematic part of it is that objectification. When you have a fetish for leather, or satin, or vegetables, or whatever - that's fine because they're actually objects. Viewing a human as an object, not so clever even if that human is happy with what they get in return.

In the case of race it's even more dangerous because in the last 400 years Black people have been largely treated as objects, bought and sold in the disgusting practice of slavery.

It's not absolutely straightforward though, and the difference between attraction and fetishism is subjective. It's a complicated issue, so people often can't be bothered or are unable to grasp it so they revert to simple, reductive ideas which are often dangerous and generally miss the point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The calibre of debate on this forum recently is making my brain hurt. So much reductive stupidity, so little intelligent, independent thinking.

I'll rehash a point I made on another, similar thread. There's enough of them going around.

1 An inanimate object to which a pathological sexual attachment is formed, or by extension a person who is the object of an obsessive fixation.

The problematic part of it is that objectification. When you have a fetish for leather, or satin, or vegetables, or whatever - that's fine because they're actually objects. Viewing a human as an object, not so clever even if that human is happy with what they get in return.

In the case of race it's even more dangerous because in the last 400 years Black people have been largely treated as objects, bought and sold in the disgusting practice of slavery.

It's not absolutely straightforward though, and the difference between attraction and fetishism is subjective. It's a complicated issue, so people often can't be bothered or are unable to grasp it so they revert to simple, reductive ideas which are often dangerous and generally miss the point. "

That's what I was going to say

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who like to use can use. People who don't like to use need not use. People who don't like to use can block the ones who use.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why use any term. Do you use a term for any other colour. We are all educated people. Its a COCK nothing more. Leave it at that"

But what if you want a large cock that a black man owns?

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"People who like to use can use. People who don't like to use need not use. People who don't like to use can block the ones who use."

Good post that..

I like your thinking..

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"The calibre of debate on this forum recently is making my brain hurt. So much reductive stupidity, so little intelligent, independent thinking.

It's not absolutely straightforward though, and the difference between attraction and fetishism is subjective. It's a complicated issue, so people often can't be bothered or are unable to grasp it so they revert to simple, reductive ideas which are often dangerous and generally miss the point. "

Well a good post... To steal somebody else's phrase.

If the average man in the street is stupid then half the population are even more stupid.

But if two consenting adults want to call it BBC or BWC then let them get on with it peace. They won't care if it's objective, subjective or any other discriptiion they 'cant grasp'.

They have as much right to use the term as others have not to use it..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Is that what you think all women want is a big black cock. Jeez. You know very little about some women

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was called a racist for saying a guy at work looked like Harvey Price.....I asked him, if I said he looked like Anthony Joshua, would I still be a racist? He put his head down and walked off

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that what you think all women want is a big black cock. Jeez. You know very little about some women"

Wow you jumped to a conclusion with both feet there. And I know very little about most women, I'll have you know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that what you think all women want is a big black cock. Jeez. You know very little about some women

Wow you jumped to a conclusion with both feet there. And I know very little about most women, I'll have you know."

Did you not ask that question then. Did i get it wrong

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Agreed OP. Well said x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will black jelly babies be removed from the bag ? Wouldn’t want to offend anyone eating one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will black jelly babies be removed from the bag ? Wouldn’t want to offend anyone eating one "

Now you just being silly. Or racist not sure

Reply privately

By *iercedlotsCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Each to there own. People can construct their own identities and should have the right to describe themselves although it should not be used to offend. It's the people offended on behalf of others that sometimes muddy the waters"

This. Im old enough to realise that if two parties fall out there is always a third party somewhere stirring up the shit . I have a had a few black and asian lovers . They have all been great and never snowflakes. I don't get what all the fuss is about.

Reply privately

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Not an expert, but I don't think BBC is used in a racist way. A bit stereotypical maybe, but no more than saying a fiery redhead. I would feel that anyone offended by it would just block the profile and move on. Not trying to make little of a very serious issue, but sometimes people can see offence where none is intended or even dreamed of.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will black jelly babies be removed from the bag ? Wouldn’t want to offend anyone eating one

Now you just being silly. Or racist not sure "

Just being silly x

Reply privately

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Each to there own plus it is a handy filter for us. Anybody who describe them self as BBC or any or any other shade of cock is immediately assumed to be exactly that a dick and the message is deleted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm you say your not racist but think it’s okay to describe a black man as BBC this is as outdated as other racial wording!!

Am not homophobe but from your profile you describe your male partner as 100% straight! That’s the equivalent of “am not homophobia but!!! Why not just say he’s straight

"

OP, you didn’t digest what I wrote as you’ve misquoted me.....

I didn’t describe anyone as a BBC, I said it was a term that was understood by most adults, I think you’ll find I also said it was impersonal to the individual it was attached to.

I’m not a homophobe, nor am I bisexual, bi-curious, or anti-bi. I’m comfortable in my sexuality as a 100% straight white English man.

I’m offended that you’ve assumed this was being written by my good lady.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will black jelly babies be removed from the bag ? Wouldn’t want to offend anyone eating one

Now you just being silly. Or racist not sure

Just being silly x "

Hahaha great. Glad people still got a sense of humour xxx

Reply privately

By *ealclubberMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Erm. But if the dude does have a big black cock , surely its easier to say bbc instead. Doesnt matter does it. Its not racist its explanatory.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't use the term myself but I can't really say if fussed if people decide to use it or not.

Reply privately

By *ourichevalierMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I’ll say what I want to refer to a big cock thanks. BLM movement isn’t going to change that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would it be better to just state. “My preference for sex partners is well endowed black men “ instead of slang terms ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Despite how some may protest, the term BBC does have its roots in racist stereotypes around black men.

Besides size, it’s interlinked with the myth of black men being hyper sexualised and also sexually aggressive.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"BBC I an an abbreviation big black cock.

Tell me why other black people can use the word 'Nigeria but if a white guy says it its racist?"

I was with you til the last sentence.

Honestly, I truly despair that in 2020 this still needs to be explained.

...takes deep breath...

SOME women described themselves as whores/sluts. Would you then refer to ALL women you meet, including your mum and sister as a whore/slut? Of course not!

SOME black people refer to themselves as niggers. I don't know one black person that uses the word: I find it offensive. Do you then think because Kanye uses it in a rap you should be able to use it to a black person?

Free country, go ahead and try it to the next black person you see...sticks and stones right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not racist its explanatory. "

But use of on of the B's calls out their race, so by default it becomes racist!

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Its not racist its explanatory.

But use of on of the B's calls out their race, so by default it becomes racist!"

So is "Black lives matter" racist?

Reply privately

By *aturing bullMan
over a year ago

TOOTING

I don’t understand why you care; if you don’t want to be referred to as a “bbc” then ask to be addressed according to your preference. Let other bbc make their own choices. The rest of us, when we are not busy getting on with our lives and fucking, can speak for ourselves. Thanks

Reply privately

By *oistknickersCouple
over a year ago

London

I’ve been troubled by the BBC thing for a long time but I/we thought that if black men are ok with it then it’s ok, but perhaps not.

The fact that black men “own it” doesn’t make it acceptable, things like this die out with discussion and making people think.

We have used in the past the temporary tattoo of a symbol from playing cards but we feel that is wrong horny in the moment but wrong. They used to have little symbols of racism on jars of marmalade.

It’s long since time we started to treat each other (everyone!) with respect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t understand why you care; if you don’t want to be referred to as a “bbc” then ask to be addressed according to your preference. Let other bbc make their own choices. The rest of us, when we are not busy getting on with our lives and fucking, can speak for ourselves. Thanks "

I like this guy^^^^^

Reply privately

over a year ago

But use of on of the B's calls out their race, so by default it becomes racist!"

So by that reasoning Blackpool and Blackburn are racist as well? Shall we change the names of towns now?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So by that reasoning Blackpool and Blackburn are racist as well? Shall we change the names of towns now? "

Now that's just being silly...

It's the objectification that's the issue here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But use of on of the B's calls out their race, so by default it becomes racist!

So by that reasoning Blackpool and Blackburn are racist as well? Shall we change the names of towns now? "

Oh dear theres always one who escaped the cookie jar. Lol

Reply privately