Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab swingers community

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You are all awesome!

Just wanted to put that out there

Has anyone any great experiences of kindness from other fabbers? Perhaps we could share some positive love today?

Peace, love and light

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Great idea (and profile) OP

D.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great idea. Can I be the first reciever of the kindness from you both ladies?

over a year ago

"Great idea. Can I be the first reciever of the kindness from you both ladies? "

D is a man

over a year ago

Brilliant idea OP

Been on the receiving end of a lot of abuse and pettiness recently. Big shout out to my main man Prince of Fabrabah for always cheering me up, someone I consider a true friend

And, it’s too many people to bloody name, but everyone in the two telegram groups I’m a part of (oh no!). Thank you for always being there, always making me feel better, listening to me moan about life and just being damn supportive.

over a year ago

I'm breaking. They're the glue holding me slightly together.

P

over a year ago

"I'm breaking. They're the glue holding me slightly together.

P"

I adore you

over a year ago

"Great idea. Can I be the first reciever of the kindness from you both ladies?

D is a man "

Can't I receive kindness from men? What were you thinking? Is your mind always perverted?

over a year ago

D is a man

Can't I receive kindness from men? What were you thinking? Is your mind always perverted?"

You said ‘both you ladies’, only one lady had posted

over a year ago

D is a man

Can't I receive kindness from men? What were you thinking? Is your mind always perverted?

You said ‘both you ladies’, only one lady had posted "

I am sure both the couples have at least one lady in the group. At least, that was my assumption!

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

D is a man "

Thank you QL

D.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

D is a man

I am sure both the couples have at least one lady in the group. At least, that was my assumption!"

D.

over a year ago

D is a man

I am sure both the couples have at least one lady in the group. At least, that was my assumption!

D."

Or is it both men?

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

P"

Thinking of you.

Jo.Xx

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

D is a man

D.

Or is it both men? "

I’m sure both have at least one male too

D.

over a year ago

Great thread,

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I've made some wonderful friends through fab/swinging. Some that make me smile. Some I know I could really turn to if I needed.

over a year ago

Anyone who had sex with me! You have to be very kind if you sign up for a shit shag like me

over a year ago

"Anyone who had sex with me! You have to be very kind if you sign up for a shit shag like me "

everyone does their bit for charity

I bet you’re not so bad

over a year ago

Firstly, great pictures op

Secondly, my forum friends have really helped lift my mood recently and I thank them all

over a year ago

Nice thought OP well I'm all about giving just need to find the right lady to spoil,treat excite,indulge & pamper before I devour insatiably X

Any volunteers????

over a year ago

P"

Hugs x

over a year ago

I’ve only had a couple of times in the 10 years I have been on here that I have really needed support and on both occasions it was Fab friends who helped me out. I’m so grateful for them for that

over a year ago

"I've made some wonderful friends through fab/swinging. Some that make me smile. Some I know I could really turn to if I needed. "

That’s just lovely!

We do have a great community x

over a year ago

"Anyone who had sex with me! You have to be very kind if you sign up for a shit shag like me "

over a year ago

"Anyone who had sex with me! You have to be very kind if you sign up for a shit shag like me

I bet you’re not so bad "

That's what they all think at the start

over a year ago

"Anyone who had sex with me! You have to be very kind if you sign up for a shit shag like me

I bet you’re not so bad "

Too funny

over a year ago

"Brilliant idea OP

Been on the receiving end of a lot of abuse and pettiness recently. Big shout out to my main man Prince of Fabrabah for always cheering me up, someone I consider a true friend

And, it’s too many people to bloody name, but everyone in the two telegram groups I’m a part of (oh no!). Thank you for always being there, always making me feel better, listening to me moan about life and just being damn supportive. "

over a year ago

"Firstly, great pictures op

Secondly, my forum friends have really helped lift my mood recently and I thank them all "

Thank you kindly... there is a small act of kindness x

Yes- there are a great bunch of us on here

X

over a year ago

"Nice thought OP well I'm all about giving just need to find the right lady to spoil,treat excite,indulge & pamper before I devour insatiably X

Any volunteers???? "

All words that would ignite many a woman’s mind...

Actions speak just as loud

Good luck in your hunt x

over a year ago

"I’ve only had a couple of times in the 10 years I have been on here that I have really needed support and on both occasions it was Fab friends who helped me out. I’m so grateful for them for that "

That’s so positive! And great to hear we can talk and rely on each other via this medium too...

X

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have had lots of kindness from other members, and I have also helped other members.

I agree, for the most part the fab community is~ simply fabulous.

over a year ago

Lovely idea OP, I've made some life long friends on here, some through the forums, some through other friends. Definitely have a couple of fab besties who have picked me up through the roughest of times lately and deal with all my crazy shit. I'm very grateful for all of them and can't wait to get together for cuddles and cake when we are allowed

over a year ago

"I have had lots of kindness from other members, and I have also helped other members.

I agree, for the most part the fab community is~ simply fabulous."

High five to all fabulous fabbers

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Great thread OP - much is made of the bickering, snipey comments and general negativity around the site and not enough that celebrated the good and positive effects of it - and in my four years here I've seen it in abundance whether that be people giving others advice, people showing sympathy or empathy or people just being there for each other.

I've honestly made friends for life here, people whose impact goes way beyond Fab, people who've helped me through bad times, people who've made me laugh and made me cry and people who I would move heaven and earth for, and they me.

And all of those things should be celebrated and screamed from the rooftops about what a great community this is, rather than the constant mithering that takes over at times.

So bravo OP for giving us cause to celebrate

over a year ago

"Lovely idea OP, I've made some life long friends on here, some through the forums, some through other friends. Definitely have a couple of fab besties who have picked me up through the roughest of times lately and deal with all my crazy shit. I'm very grateful for all of them and can't wait to get together for cuddles and cake when we are allowed "

It’s so true isn’t it?

I think because we are able to open ourselves in such a raw context with some people we bond very fast...

I know I feel most at home with people who can talk openly about sex. It baffles me how closed the topic is even amongst some close vanilla friends- yet we talk of everything else

over a year ago

"Great thread OP - much is made of the bickering, snipey comments and general negativity around the site and not enough that celebrated the good and positive effects of it - and in my four years here I've seen it in abundance whether that be people giving others advice, people showing sympathy or empathy or people just being there for each other.

I've honestly made friends for life here, people whose impact goes way beyond Fab, people who've helped me through bad times, people who've made me laugh and made me cry and people who I would move heaven and earth for, and they me.

And all of those things should be celebrated and screamed from the rooftops about what a great community this is, rather than the constant mithering that takes over at times.

So bravo OP for giving us cause to celebrate "

Wow! What a gorgeous shout out to those who you have had this journey with!

So chuffed for another successful experience...

Yehhhhh! X

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yep, I've experienced incredible love from fabbers and am very lucky. From the loved one who helped me through an anxiety attack even when he was poorly, the friend who sent me a cheese hamper because it was my birthday and she knew how much it would mean to me, to the group who stayed on the phone with me when I had to pull over after finding out about a close friend's death, the dear friend who has guided and nurtured me through my career with patience and well deserved teasing when I'm being a numpty and countless other examples of real friendship. Thank you to all of you, you've had such an impact on my life. x

Gemini Man is right, much is made of the negative but you don't have to scratch the surface too deeply to see how much positivity can blossom on here.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Yep, I've experienced incredible love from fabbers and am very lucky. From the loved one who helped me through an anxiety attack even when he was poorly, the friend who sent me a cheese hamper because it was my birthday and she knew how much it would mean to me, to the group who stayed on the phone with me when I had to pull over after finding out about a close friend's death, the dear friend who has guided and nurtured me through my career with patience and well deserved teasing when I'm being a numpty and countless other examples of real friendship. Thank you to all of you, you've had such an impact on my life. x

Gemini Man is right, much is made of the negative but you don't have to scratch the surface too deeply to see how much positivity can blossom on here. "

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

If I'm honest , there are some amazing people on here , a select few I consider friends and I hope they do me .

There are some asshats as well but more good people than bad

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Nobody has ever been outright horrible to me.

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

You are all fab ulous

over a year ago

So much love shared.

Thank you for sharing x