Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New bathroom

Jump to newest

By *exytwoofus OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swadlincote

We’ve booked a bathroom fitter to replace our bathroom. My wife is texting him telling how much she can’t wait to have fun with him whilst he’s working and I’m out at work.

I can’t wait!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm getting a new kitchen, cant wait.

I'm not fucking the fitter though

over a year ago

Wish this would happen to me when I come to work in bathrooms

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

After lock down my Flue needs attention

over a year ago

*Wonders how many times I'd need to shag the kitchen fitter to get mine done for free?*

over a year ago

"After lock down my Flue needs attention "

I'd offer, but the call-out charge from Buckinghamshire would be horrendous.

over a year ago

"*Wonders how many times I'd need to shag the kitchen fitter to get mine done for free?* "

I suspect kitchens are a multi-person job - how many gangbangs can you handle?

over a year ago

I had to let a customer off some money for some work I done at her house. She was £100 short so she fucked me instead!! I get offers all the time with single women all home alone!!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm having a little bit of work done in the bathroom and the plumber has been and is coming back in the next few weeks for a few hours.

He is less than half my age and really hunky but there is no way in the world I would make a move, he knows our family, lives very close and even if he was into it there's a million reasons why it would be most terribly awkward.

A few years ago I had a decorator in, and he started sending me very suggestive messages after he had completed the work and with no encouragement at all he then sent cock pics, I told him I thought it was incredibly unprofessional and I wasn't interested.

I was quite disgusted by his behaviour. As visually appealing as he was, his advances were totally not the right approach for me.

over a year ago

"We’ve booked a bathroom fitter to replace our bathroom. My wife is texting him telling how much she can’t wait to have fun with him whilst he’s working and I’m out at work.

I can’t wait!!!"

That is going to affect his work productivity, where you will end up paying for unnecessary additional labour!

Post new Message to Thread