Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So......

Jump to newest

By *adbod74 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Thursday is my dads funeral...vivid didnt get him just his time I guess it he was only 70 and taken way too soon, some may think here is weird place to post this bit I've found the folk on here are actually really genuine and supportive well most are, I'm going alone as ive nobody in my life apart from my children of course but they will be with their mom, it's all well and good being single but times like these, with no body to just vent at or just be around.

Thanks to all of you who have made me smile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sorry OP.

I lost my dad a few years ago and he was too young to leave this world. I think about him every single day.

Sending you strength and hugs. Stay strong, you'll be ok. X

over a year ago

I'm sorry OP I lost my dad end of last year. Is there anyone maybe a close friend or someone that could be there with you? These things are tough and having that emotional support makes a big difference.

Sending you lots of hugs

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Sorry for your loss OP. My dad was 61 when he died of cancer and life has always had that void since. I am myself now and dread the day my mum dies as it will hit me very hard.x

By *adbod74 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"I'm sorry OP.

I lost my dad a few years ago and he was too young to leave this world. I think about him every single day.

Sending you strength and hugs. Stay strong, you'll be ok. X "

Thanks xx

By *adbod74 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"I'm sorry OP I lost my dad end of last year. Is there anyone maybe a close friend or someone that could be there with you? These things are tough and having that emotional support makes a big difference.

Sending you lots of hugs "

Thankyou, afraid not kinda always been a lonely chap x

By *adbod74 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"Sorry for your loss OP. My dad was 61 when he died of cancer and life has always had that void since. I am myself now and dread the day my mum dies as it will hit me very hard.x"

It's so unfair for us to lose them too soon, he was my best friend and role model, I'm the man I am today because of him xx

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Sorry for your loss, and it's especially hard with the current climate. It sounds like you had an amazing father with lots of treasured memories. Don't forget to take care of yourself at this time too

over a year ago

Sending condolences and thoughts. Allow yourself to grieve, there is no shame at all x

P

over a year ago

"Sending condolences and thoughts. Allow yourself to grieve, there is no shame at all x

P"

This

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Such a tough thing to go through, be good to yourself op. As people have said it’s ok to grieve, it’s ok to reach out for support. Hold on to the memories, you’re his legacy and we’ve no doubt he’s proud.

By *adbod74 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Thankyou all, these simple replies mean more than most will ever realise xxxx

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Sorry for your loss OP x

By *ineMan