Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can it be to big???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A mate of mine fiddle sticks told announced he was on page 1 of mens hot pics off I went to check and congratule him after all we all know fiddles is a top guy when it loaded up the top pic was a guy in surprisingly with a giant cock and I thought fucking hell it would be uncomfortable walking around with that thing hanging down and to quote a good friend of mine she knows who it would hurt the womb lol. So the question to you ladies is can I be to big??? Check out the picture in question and report back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can you be too big or can a dick in general be too big?

Yes dicks can be too big. Anything *usually* over 8inches is too big for me, I prefer smaller-averaged size cocks. I’m ‘exceedingly’ tight, have been torn, so not willing to willingly put myself in that situation again

over a year ago

"Can you be too big or can a dick in general be too big?

Yes dicks can be too big. Anything *usually* over 8inches is too big for me, I prefer smaller-averaged size cocks. I’m ‘exceedingly’ tight, have been torn, so not willing to willingly put myself in that situation again "

yes queenie I meant a dick check out top of mens hot picks and you will see the reason to the thread

over a year ago

"Can you be too big or can a dick in general be too big?

Yes dicks can be too big. Anything *usually* over 8inches is too big for me, I prefer smaller-averaged size cocks. I’m ‘exceedingly’ tight, have been torn, so not willing to willingly put myself in that situation again yes queenie I meant a dick check out top of mens hot picks and you will see the reason to the thread"

Yeah I did

over a year ago

Some people are big dicks with small cocks.

It's not all about the size.

However yes too big is uncomfortable

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Too big would hurt me plus it would not all fit in my mouth.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Yes. It can be! Cervix bashing is not an appealing idea....

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Too big would hurt me plus it would not all fit in my mouth."

Haha good answer

over a year ago

I guess I'm giving him advertising at least lol

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

over a year ago

The willy looks a completely different colour to the rest of the body.

over a year ago

"The willy looks a completely different colour to the rest of the body. "
I didnt notice that donyou think it's fake then

over a year ago

"The willy looks a completely different colour to the rest of the body. I didnt notice that donyou think it's fake then "

I shall investigate!

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"The willy looks a completely different colour to the rest of the body. I didnt notice that donyou think it's fake then

I shall investigate!"

It may be chocolate flavoured.

over a year ago

Well he has dropped to 2nd now bit still its gotta be to big right I mean you cant wear short shorts with that thing it would be down to his knee almost ffs

By *othin 2 proveCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Yes for me willy's can be to big but that's only because I have a tight pussy! Luckily enough I love anal so I can accomodate larger willy's in my bottom! xx

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Love to watch Sue tease /play with a guy with a big cock ...looks so horny ...

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes, it is definitely possible to be too big. Both in terms of one's penis, and all over.

over a year ago

"Well he has dropped to 2nd now bit still its gotta be to big right I mean you cant wear short shorts with that thing it would be down to his knee almost ffs"

I was talking about the current number 1. I’ve just watched all the friend only videos and the penis is huge, it’s being helicoptered and swung around. I can confirm it’s a babies arm holding a lambs heart.

over a year ago

"Yes for me willy's can be to big but that's only because I have a tight pussy! Luckily enough I love anal so I can accomodate larger willy's in my bottom! xx"
this comment made me smile way more than i should have lol

over a year ago

"Well he has dropped to 2nd now bit still its gotta be to big right I mean you cant wear short shorts with that thing it would be down to his knee almost ffs

I was talking about the current number 1. I’ve just watched all the friend only videos and the penis is huge, it’s being helicoptered and swung around. I can confirm it’s a babies arm holding a lambs heart. "

either way both the top two pictures are crazy big I wouldnt actually wanna be that big

over a year ago

I can't see it I went to have a look haha

over a year ago

I (her) haven't a problem receiving a larger appendage but it may restrict some positions as it can feel a bit intense and that takes away from my enjoyment. But then again a bit of pleasure pain is enjoyable

Her x

over a year ago

"I can't see it I went to have a look haha"
you dont wanna see it dude it will have your eye out

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Gosh there are some big ones in hot pics atm!

Mandy 15 ~ wouldn't mind a go on that one

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"A mate of mine fiddle sticks told announced he was on page 1 of mens hot pics off I went to check and congratule him after all we all know fiddles is a top guy when it loaded up the top pic was a guy in surprisingly with a giant cock and I thought fucking hell it would be uncomfortable walking around with that thing hanging down and to quote a good friend of mine she knows who it would hurt the womb lol. So the question to you ladies is can I be to big??? Check out the picture in question and report back "

Hey cheers mate but I think you big me up too much.

See what I did there.

There are some bloody monsters, to be honest I’d like a big dick but I think some are that big they must be uncomfortable.

over a year ago

I would if I was a guy. I’d like to be tall and I’d like to have a big penis.

I think I would’ve made a sexy guy if I’m honest. All the males in my family are good looking, almost all my female friends and acquaintances have shagged 1 or all of my male cousins.

over a year ago

"Well he has dropped to 2nd now bit still its gotta be to big right I mean you cant wear short shorts with that thing it would be down to his knee almost ffs

I was talking about the current number 1. I’ve just watched all the friend only videos and the penis is huge, it’s being helicoptered and swung around. I can confirm it’s a babies arm holding a lambs heart. "

I like the way he's blurred out his dog to protect its identity

over a year ago

I was talking about the current number 1. I’ve just watched all the friend only videos and the penis is huge, it’s being helicoptered and swung around. I can confirm it’s a babies arm holding a lambs heart.

I like the way he's blurred out his dog to protect its identity "

not allowed animals in your pictures are you, site rules.

over a year ago

"I would if I was a guy. I’d like to be tall and I’d like to have a big penis.

I think I would’ve made a sexy guy if I’m honest. All the males in my family are good looking, almost all my female friends and acquaintances have shagged 1 or all of my male cousins. "

to be honest I'm happy with the one I have I hear alot of women saying they can be to big and I don't think it would get myme any more interest if I had a 10 inch cock. I dont wanna have a snake in my boxers lol

over a year ago

not allowed animals in your pictures are you, site rules. "

Which still makes zero sense.

over a year ago

I think I would’ve made a sexy guy if I’m honest. All the males in my family are good looking, almost all my female friends and acquaintances have shagged 1 or all of my male cousins.

to be honest I'm happy with the one I have I hear alot of women saying they can be to big and I don't think it would get myme any more interest if I had a 10 inch cock. I dont wanna have a snake in my boxers lol"

Better than having one in your boot.

over a year ago

to be honest I'm happy with the one I have I hear alot of women saying they can be to big and I don't think it would get myme any more interest if I had a 10 inch cock. I dont wanna have a snake in my boxers lol

Better than having one in your boot. "

ok woody lol

But honestly that thing would hurt

over a year ago

I'd like to have a 12 inch dick for a day, do some damage, helicopter it around, but then go back to being Billy average

over a year ago

I wonder if he gets light headed when he gets am erection the amount of blood that thing must take lol

over a year ago

Imagine never having that feeling of a full deepthroat experience.

over a year ago

Which still makes zero sense. "

Some people get turned on by animals and this isn’t that type of site so the rules are no animals in your pictures which is a massive shame as I have an amazing picture from years ago when I did a photo shoot in the gym and I squatted in high heels holding a 16ft albino Burmese python on my shoulders.

over a year ago

Never had an issue with mine as yet

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I'd like to have a 12 inch dick for a day, do some damage, helicopter it around, but then go back to being Billy average"

Helicopter it would be a bloody chinook.

over a year ago

Some people get turned on by animals and this isn’t that type of site so the rules are no animals in your pictures which is a massive shame as I have an amazing picture from years ago when I did a photo shoot in the gym and I squatted in high heels holding a 16ft albino Burmese python on my shoulders. "

This was not where I expected this conversation to head

over a year ago

"I'd like to have a 12 inch dick for a day, do some damage, helicopter it around, but then go back to being Billy average

Helicopter it would be a bloody chinook. "

Hahaha that made me chuckle

over a year ago

"Imagine never having that feeling of a full deepthroat experience. "
good point as I dont think any woman could get all that down surely it would make you puke I could be wrong I mean be almost burning the tip on her stomach acid lol

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Wow some nice pics on there big boys

over a year ago

Some people get turned on by animals and this isn’t that type of site so the rules are no animals in your pictures which is a massive shame as I have an amazing picture from years ago when I did a photo shoot in the gym and I squatted in high heels holding a 16ft albino Burmese python on my shoulders. "

I have also got a cool picture of my on the back of an alligator that I'd like to show as like a a python picture x

over a year ago

"Wow some nice pics on there big boys "

Thanks

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Wow some nice pics on there big boys

Thanks "

yw

over a year ago

"Wow some nice pics on there big boys "
when you day big are you referring to my arms again

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Yes it can be too big, be quite limiting, & actually make for quite an unpleasant experience.

over a year ago

In 2011 I had a guy put his head in my lap and sob uncontrollably because of the size of his penis. Was 10 inches in length and he said it ruins his life.

over a year ago

They all cock pics shows what the guys think the ladies want to see? How egotistical is that? X size don't matter if you ain't got the stamina or expertise to use it. I'm 8inch cut wouldn't like it any bigger as that's plenty enough X

over a year ago

"In 2011 I had a guy put his head in my lap and sob uncontrollably because of the size of his penis. Was 10 inches in length and he said it ruins his life. "
what because it's to big???

over a year ago

"In 2011 I had a guy put his head in my lap and sob uncontrollably because of the size of his penis. Was 10 inches in length and he said it ruins his life.

what because it's to big???"

Yeah. I’d tried shagging him first but it hurt so stopped and then he started crying. Said he can never go to town on anyone, said he gets headaches when he has a hardon, said he can’t ride his bike for long cos it hurts him and was paranoid about it in clothes.

over a year ago

"In 2011 I had a guy put his head in my lap and sob uncontrollably because of the size of his penis. Was 10 inches in length and he said it ruins his life.

what because it's to big???

Yeah. I’d tried shagging him first but it hurt so stopped and then he started crying. Said he can never go to town on anyone, said he gets headaches when he has a hardon, said he can’t ride his bike for long cos it hurts him and was paranoid about it in clothes. "

this is why I am happy with what I have a good fit for most ladies not to skinny not to fat not to long and not to short In my opinion of course lol

over a year ago

Some on there are not my cup of tea tbh. Im not into dicks that resemble king Dongs lol

over a year ago

"Some on there are not my cup of tea tbh. Im not into dicks that resemble king Dongs lol"
lol

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Happy that mine is big enough to be commented positively on, never had a problem fitting.

over a year ago

It's not all good. I enjoy sex with my partner, but she says it hurts her evertime and we can't do it for long. So it's not all great having a thick girth.

over a year ago

"Never had an issue with mine as yet "

Through further information I stand corrected it does get awkward apparently

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Dicks can be too big, too girthy and they can tear my insides.

As for length, not had one yet that was too long.

over a year ago

Yes, a guy can be too big, which is awkward if you're being told to "slap your balls on my cunt, big boy"

over a year ago

Current guys hot pics - all too scary big for me!

over a year ago

Never too big have yet to find one so big I give up, and I’ve had some real big 9-10”x7”

Guess I’m a greedy girl

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Some on there are not my cup of tea tbh. Im not into dicks that resemble king Dongs lol"

Fortunately I’m more than happy with being just adequate.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Some on there are not my cup of tea tbh. Im not into dicks that resemble king Dongs lol

Fortunately I’m more than happy with being just adequate. "

Adequate is adequate for a reason

By *t9090Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Haha now you know my cock is real

over a year ago

Haha now you know my cock is real "

rather you than me bud good on you but to be honest I'd get light heading if I got a hard on with that thing lack of blood to the brain lol

over a year ago

"Some people are big dicks with small cocks.

It's not all about the size.

However yes too big is uncomfortable "

By *lassy90Woman
over a year ago

Swansea

8 inch and thick is most girls ideal size

over a year ago

"8 inch and thick is most girls ideal size "

Maybe you'd love me. Thats my exact dimensions .

By *ornyforit5Man
over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

"8 inch and thick is most girls ideal size "

Hello!!!!

over a year ago

Is it real, I'm not saying it isn't but the top pic his dick looks a different colour to the rest of him, like it's made of putty lol.

By *t9090Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Is it real, I'm not saying it isn't but the top pic his dick looks a different colour to the rest of him, like it's made of putty lol. "

Flash and a filter took it on Snapchat can unprivate a few other pics if there are any doubts

over a year ago

Haha now you know my cock is real "

I did confirm to people! Mad that you’re from up the road from me originally as well

Post new Message to Thread