Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thank you fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well 17 weeks and 4 days ago I started chatting to the most amazing woman I've ever met and yes I know how soppy this sounds but I've fallen for her in a massive way and to find this when I wasn't looking for it has blown me away and it got me thinking how many of you have found your someone special on here and feel free to share your story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

this x

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

"Well 17 weeks and 4 days ago I started chatting to the most amazing woman I've ever met and yes I know how soppy this sounds but I've fallen for her in a massive way and to find this when I wasn't looking for it has blown me away and it got me thinking how many of you have found your someone special on here and feel free to share your story "

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Nice to hear some good news for a change! We’re happy for you

over a year ago

Thank you

over a year ago

Awe I love this. I would love to find that special person too. I thought I had once but it didn’t turn out that way

over a year ago

"Thank you "

And it couldn’t happen to two nicer people

over a year ago

"Thank you

And it couldn’t happen to two nicer people "

thank you Nora and I hope all is well at your end x

over a year ago

"Well 17 weeks and 4 days ago I started chatting to the most amazing woman I've ever met and yes I know how soppy this sounds but I've fallen for her in a massive way and to find this when I wasn't looking for it has blown me away and it got me thinking how many of you have found your someone special on here and feel free to share your story "

Wowzer!! Love that OP and congrats

over a year ago

Awwwwwe, how sweet.

over a year ago

Who is it? Just so I know who not to send a dick pic to

over a year ago

"Who is it? Just so I know who not to send a dick pic to"

It’s not me. Just saying

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

This is just too cute.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Amazing love seeing how you interact with each other

over a year ago

How lovely, has there ever been any fab weddings!?! Haha

Myself and kitten met through fab also!

over a year ago

Dark Phoenix mate

over a year ago

Aww. So happy for you both

over a year ago

"Amazing love seeing how you interact with each other "
thank you sweetie

over a year ago

Wishing you the best...

Keep it to yourself, always the best way! Not all want to share your joy, unfortunately!

I found an amazing, open minded, gorgeous man 3 years ago. Still going strong, even though its been frustrating at times....

Enjoy your times together X

over a year ago

"Well 17 weeks and 4 days ago I started chatting to the most amazing woman I've ever met and yes I know how soppy this sounds but I've fallen for her in a massive way and to find this when I wasn't looking for it has blown me away and it got me thinking how many of you have found your someone special on here and feel free to share your story

Myself and kitten met through fab also!"

Fab wedding well it would be one hell of an after party

over a year ago

Awwwww that’s so cute

Don’t be too happy though, some people on the forums love misery and can’t stand happiness

over a year ago

"Awwwww that’s so cute

Don’t be too happy though, some people on the forums love misery and can’t stand happiness "

Ain’t that the truth!

over a year ago

ahhh that's lovely.. I hope it works out well for you :D

over a year ago

"Who is it? Just so I know who not to send a dick pic to

It’s not me. Just saying "

Pervert

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Fantastic this xx

over a year ago

Happy days!

over a year ago

Ahhh, that's lovely

over a year ago

Aww that’s lovely. I’m a sucker for a happy ending (no smut intended). I’m glad you’ve found each other. Good luck to both of you, Becky x

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

Yay!

Love a love story!

over a year ago

Thank you peeps x

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Love a positive thread

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

over a year ago

Well pleased for you mate a flower can blossom in the mist most unusual places and I'm happy you have found someone that you can find happiness with. We should all be so lucky

over a year ago

Congrats. Looks like you found your peach!

over a year ago

"Congrats. Looks like you found your peach!"
Damm right

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Awe don’t you just a fab romance!

Happy for you both

over a year ago

"Well pleased for you mate a flower can blossom in the mist most unusual places and I'm happy you have found someone that you can find happiness with. We should all be so lucky "
thank you mate

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

I wouldn’t say fallen for but definitely challenged my mind and body after a very very very long time in a sexually stimulating way. However, I wasn’t able to meet yet so will see if chemistry that we feel in our minds will be the same

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t say fallen for but definitely challenged my mind and body after a very very very long time in a sexually stimulating way. However, I wasn’t able to meet yet so will see if chemistry that we feel in our minds will be the same "
I hope it works out for you

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

It's people like you guys who make me think that a possibility is possible.

So lovely you've found each other

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Awwwww that’s so cute

Don’t be too happy though, some people on the forums love misery and can’t stand happiness

Ain’t that the truth! "

And some people bring down a happy thread for no need

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"I wouldn’t say fallen for but definitely challenged my mind and body after a very very very long time in a sexually stimulating way. However, I wasn’t able to meet yet so will see if chemistry that we feel in our minds will be the same I hope it works out for you "

I hope that too! Even it doesn’t work, I will still feel lucky that I had the best conversations that a person could have during lockdown.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

There are a few people who have found a relationship on here OP even if they were not looking for it

I must be in a mushy mood as I think it is sweet, hope it works out

over a year ago

OP has shown as many do, Fab is fabulous! Don't matter how the few try to ruin things and cause problems for others or enjoy chaos/misery. Good things always happen on Fab.

Why I love this site.

#Happiness

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

That's so lovely OP, I really hope it works out well for the both of you and you have many happy years to come. Love can blossom even in the most unlikely places, when you're least expecting it to.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Great story & lucky guy it’s always nice when you weren’t looking for that and the chemistry takes you by surprise. We’ve both met some great friends on here in the last year, some quite intense chemistry and some just pure filth

over a year ago

"There are a few people who have found a relationship on here OP even if they were not looking for it

I must be in a mushy mood as I think it is sweet, hope it works out "

So many have

You just never know what could happen when people join and make Fab their platform for interacting with others... Fab makes dreams become a reality! Fact.

One example from the past:

With my friends having a road trip on route to a big organised social event. And a female friend met a guy for the first time at that social... next thing you know... *sparks* I may have helped initiate something there... ahem

Was absolutely beautiful to witness that live! The beginning of something special.

Love it when love is in the air

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We should call you Cilla !

over a year ago

Proper mills & boon love it x

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

That’s so good to hear. I hope that this is just the beginning of your journey.

over a year ago

"That’s so good to hear. I hope that this is just the beginning of your journey. "
trust me mate I'm never letting her go

over a year ago

"We should call you Cilla !"

Haha funny you should mention that. Omg, Cilla Black! I used to be a huge fan of the show. My past ideas and inspiration came directly from Blind Date

Today has been a day of taking a trip down happy memories lane! What a journey it has been and like many all over the UK I am proud to be a Fabber. Fab future is bright.

Let's not get started on...

Back to the Future haha

Congrats again OP and hope this is just the beginning for you both x

over a year ago

"We should call you Cilla !

Haha funny you should mention that. Omg, Cilla Black! I used to be a huge fan of the show. My past ideas and inspiration came directly from Blind Date

Today has been a day of taking a trip down happy memories lane! What a journey it has been and like many all over the UK I am proud to be a Fabber. Fab future is bright.

Let's not get started on...

Back to the Future haha

Congrats again OP and hope this is just the beginning for you both x"

thank you mate

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Aaw my gorgeous amazing guy knows exactly how to turn me to mush just another reason why I'm so crazy about him. We fit so well together in everyway

Thanks for all the lovely comments folks and I'm going to ignore the mildly negative ones as I'm so happy in my loved up little bubble

I'd never have believed it was possible to feel so good about someone. Those face pic Friday posts have a hell of a lot to reccomend them xxx

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"Well 17 weeks and 4 days ago I started chatting to the most amazing woman I've ever met and yes I know how soppy this sounds but I've fallen for her in a massive way and to find this when I wasn't looking for it has blown me away and it got me thinking how many of you have found your someone special on here and feel free to share your story

Myself and kitten met through fab also!Fab wedding well it would be one hell of an after party "

Hen and stag parties would be wild too

over a year ago

"Aaw my gorgeous amazing guy knows exactly how to turn me to mush just another reason why I'm so crazy about him. We fit so well together in everyway

Thanks for all the lovely comments folks and I'm going to ignore the mildly negative ones as I'm so happy in my loved up little bubble

I'd never have believed it was possible to feel so good about someone. Those face pic Friday posts have a hell of a lot to reccomend them xxx

"

over a year ago

I love beautiful threads and this is one of those. You are such a loving, kind and sexy couple. Im sloppy and believe everyone has their soul mate, their penguine. This is a happy ever after I believe

over a year ago

I’m really glad for you OP so nice to read a happy post

over a year ago

"I love beautiful threads and this is one of those. You are such a loving, kind and sexy couple. Im sloppy and believe everyone has their soul mate, their penguine. This is a happy ever after I believe "

Awwwww another lovely post

We could do with more threads like this. Let happiness thrive

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

There must be hundreds of folk who have got together over the years after meeting here, just check out the other threads about it. I know of at least twenty couples who met whilst swinging.

over a year ago

This is absolutely wonderful news, so very happy for you both.

We met on here 4 years ago, fell in love super quickly and we have been living together for the past 2 years. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met my perfect man, I am head over heels utterly in love with him.

Her x

over a year ago

We met on here 4 years ago, fell in love super quickly and we have been living together for the past 2 years. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met my perfect man, I am head over heels utterly in love with him.

Her x"

this is what I love to hear

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Pleased for u both

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

Good for you Peach eater and Dee nice to see some good news on here

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Thank you everyone

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

A happy thread, all the best to you both

over a year ago

Aww I do like a happy ending. Enjoy it guys x

over a year ago

Her x"

So lovely x

over a year ago

Aww loved reading this, gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. All the best x

over a year ago

Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it'll be the best thing to happen to you.

Happy for you both .

I met someone on here I loved/ still love. In another life as they say......

By *ngel_vs_devil33Woman
over a year ago

i’ll let you know

Awww, so lovely to read, Just goes to show you never know what is waiting for you around the corner. Xxx

over a year ago

Great stuff! Nice to hear something positive!

over a year ago

That's beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful future together

over a year ago

"Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it'll be the best thing to happen to you.

"

over a year ago

This is lovely! Much love and happiness to the pair of you

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

This is so lovely to hear and I wish you both the very best for your future x

over a year ago

Thank you for all the lovely comments you lot are bloody awesome x

over a year ago

Wishing you guys all the best

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Love a happy ongoing....

Good luck and may your lives always he full of living your dreams

over a year ago

Oh I love this

over a year ago

Good on you mate. I thought I did. It was a narrow escape!

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Good for you big man, good for you

over a year ago

Good on you mate. I thought I did. It was a narrow escape!"

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Silver tongue in more ways than one. More fool me.

over a year ago

What’s happened?!

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

I don't understand this story. How's this going to get him laid?

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Well it's not now is it.

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"Well it's not now is it. "

He's committed fabicide!!