Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Surfers Lives Matter

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I have heard that a shark has taken another surfer..

Authorities could not catch the bugger.. that shark has a new taste for human blood..

Evil buggers..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love people with a great sense of humour. Unfortunately, I don't find this one funny. Totally uncool!

By *aastyKnixWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

That shark was just standing its ground,defending its home against an uninvited intruder from a vicious species with a proven track record of unprovoked violence towards sharks.

Sharks lives matter.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"That shark was just standing its ground,defending its home against an uninvited intruder from a vicious species with a proven track record of unprovoked violence towards sharks.

Sharks lives matter."

They do

over a year ago

"That shark was just standing its ground,defending its home against an uninvited intruder from a vicious species with a proven track record of unprovoked violence towards sharks.

Sharks lives matter."

Fuck sharks

over a year ago

People will riot on the shores because they’re called a Great White

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"People will riot on the shores because they’re called a Great White "

A riot of Great White Sharks would be impressive

over a year ago

"People will riot on the shores because they’re called a Great White "

Nearly spat my morning coffee out there!

By *aastyKnixWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sharks lives matter.

Fuck sharks "

You go right ahead and try to fuck a shark,we'll soon see who gets fucked.Proper fucked.

over a year ago

Sharks lives matter.

Fuck sharks "

Pervert

over a year ago

Sharks lives matter.

Fuck sharks

Pervert "

No one gives a fuck about sharks

over a year ago

How about getting out of the sharks home then. We dont have gills so therefore we dont belong in the sea. Sharks do and they are magnificent fish/animals

over a year ago

Sharks lives matter."

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"I have heard that a shark has taken another surfer..

Authorities could not catch the bugger.. that shark has a new taste for human blood..

Evil buggers.. "

I myself a surfer for most part of my life i wouldn't blame the shark same way i wouldn't blame the wave if something wrong ever hapen6 to me , we know the risks, sea is their natural habitat and they are predators OP

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"How about getting out of the sharks home then. We dont have gills so therefore we dont belong in the sea. Sharks do and they are magnificent fish/animals "

over a year ago

"I love people with a great sense of humour. Unfortunately, I don't find this one funny. Totally uncool! "

By *aastyKnixWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I've been pondering on the OPs definition of evil. (This is not the first time he has referred to sharks as 'evil').

If the definition of evil is,'able and willing to harm humans',it might be worth considering this...

Approximately 75 shark related injuries a year,worldwide,resulting in approx 3-5 deaths.

Approximately 37 deaths per year caused by vending machines in USA alone.

Does this mean that vending machines are evil?

Or does it mean that some people are stupid and shouldn't fuck around with things they don't understand?

By *ulahlollipopWoman
over a year ago

Reading/London

"I love people with a great sense of humour. Unfortunately, I don't find this one funny. Totally uncool! "

xxx

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Sharks aren't evil, they're just a predator. And yes lots of people care about sharks. They've been here a lot longer than we have.

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

Great program on Wales last night on the telly, their testicles way a ton ...literally

By *aastyKnixWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Incidentally, there have been 17 recorded incidents of bites by hammerhead sharks since 1580,no fatalities.

A bit unfair to include all species of shark in the 'evil maneater' category when some of them seem to be actively avoiding humans.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I have watched shark week on sky. I know how evil these buggers are.. let's not pretend...they smell blood and want more..

By *aastyKnixWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I have watched shark week on sky. I know how evil these buggers are.. let's not pretend...they smell blood and want more.. "

Just you wait until they evolve legs and wings,we are in big trouble then.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Swam (well cowered in a cage) with Great Whites at Guadalupe Island. Was an amazing experience. Anyone who wants to surf in the same water as them knows the risk or is too stupid to care.

I’m in the Shark Lives camp.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Sharks lives matter."

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Humans kill up to 100 million sharks a year, and the sharks are evil for killing 1 surfer???

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I have heard that a shark has taken another surfer..

Evil buggers.. "

Not the nicest way to die.

over a year ago

"Great program on Wales last night on the telly, their testicles way a ton ...literally "

over a year ago

"Great program on Wales last night on the telly, their testicles way a ton ...literally

"

So do mine, fucking lockdown

By *ovestrap69TV/TS
over a year ago

Croydon

Sharks lives matter.

They do "

Yeah they do. Until you are facing a shark in the ocean and you are trying to kill it...

What then?

By *aastyKnixWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sharks lives matter.

They do

Yeah they do. Until you are facing a shark in the ocean and you are trying to kill it...

What then? "

Then you take your chances.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I am not qualified but always watch shark week on sky.

Before they attack they roll back the eyes..

I would always still attack them first with a sharp stick or pencil and go for the eyes before they roll them back..

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I am not qualified but always watch shark week on sky.

I would always still attack them first with a sharp stick or pencil and go for the eyes before they roll them back..

"

Ermmmm if you are surfing where are you getting the stick/pencil from exactly? You are in the ocean not at a desk

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Ermmmm if you are surfing where are you getting the stick/pencil from exactly? You are in the ocean not at a desk "

Always keep a sharp object in your shorts whilst surfing..

I had a surf comb in my shorts always and a sharp pencil in my later years... Not now..

I won't surf or get near those evil buggers..

over a year ago

Ermmmm if you are surfing where are you getting the stick/pencil from exactly? You are in the ocean not at a desk "

From a penseal obvs!

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

The only way to defeat a shark is to attack them before they attack you. Strike before they roll their eyes back..

Take the battle to them...

over a year ago

"The only way to defeat a shark is to attack them before they attack you. Strike before they roll their eyes back..

"

Tidy dude

over a year ago

"I have watched shark week on sky. I know how evil these buggers are.. let's not pretend...they smell blood and want more.. "

I think that might of been Jars you watched.

over a year ago

"The only way to defeat a shark is to attack them before they attack you. Strike before they roll their eyes back..

"

This may work with some of the girls on here, so I was told.

Post new Message to Thread