Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Racist

Jump to newest

By *he Original Spartan OP   Man
over a year ago

Daventry

Ok so I’ll ask you lot as your far more cleaver than I!

I posted a social media message that all colours matter, and that those idiots who demonstrated have risked many more lives through their actions. Also vandalism, riots and looting is not in the cause to support an guy (innocent or not) who was murdered by US police! And I’m racist! I don’t understand the plight of the black persons as I’m white (said by two mixed race people) like ffs get over your self! Lee rigby murdered by 2 colored guys. Many more examples of mixed colour incidents!!! ALL COLOURS MATTER!

Anyway... ready steady ....go!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ennonoMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

You are not racist at all....

Reply privately

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

All lives matter.. but if everyone believed this and all the systems in the world believed this too.. you would never see a protest again!

The black lives matter message did not start with the murder of George floyd, this message has been going on for hundreds of years.. you have to know history, it just seems to get deeper and deeper.. but you have to look at the root of the problem.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh for the love of God, not again!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh for the love of God, not again! "

This.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They need a "Jesus, shushhhhhhhh, enough now let's all get along" emoji....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh for the love of God, not again!

This."

That^

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are not, it is 2020, noone is allowed to have a different opinion lol.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

A surfer in Australia was murdered by a shark and Surfers Lives Matter...

The authorities went after the bugger but he got away..

Great White they think..

Bad for the economy..

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I think the violence at these protests make a mockery of the message, protesting violence with violence won't change anything.

I'm disgusted at what I've seen, it's so unnecessary.

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

*yawn*

Reply privately

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

It appears from somethings I've read that people & companies are being canvassed by affiliates and those who choose not to get involved or stay silent are being branded racist for not having an opinion. So if you say nothing your racist now. That's really getting very silly. Clap for carers & key workers one week, then go out & attack the police & property the next. Putting the great into Great Britain.

Reply privately

By *orksfuncoupleCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

Not racist, but missing the point of the peaceful protesting around the world, no the protests hijacked and violent and destructive

Reply privately

over a year ago

Borderline racist and very inconsiderate! These riots and protests have come from hundreds of years of systematic racism and oppression its 2020 it needs to stop!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really can't be doing with this anymore. Can't all the racists battle it out Hunger Games style and the winners fuck off and live on their own little island where they can't bother anyone other than themselves.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Apparently those who say, all lives matter are racists..

Can't work that one out myself..

Reply privately

over a year ago

For fucks sake we STILL chatting shit about this

Reply privately

By *heffmMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I need better trainers

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's been explained in very simple terms, multiple times in various places. If you still say you don't understand why "all lives matter" is - and I'm being generous here - a misguided and insensitive thing to post, then you either haven't looked hard enough or you're being wilfully ignorant.

Reply privately

By *heffmMan
over a year ago

sheffield

whatever colour you are is irrelevant, someone has to make money out of you

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Police lives matter too..

There is evil in every society..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck this !!! Just be nice to people, were not here for long x

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"It's been explained in very simple terms, multiple times in various places. If you still say you don't understand why "all lives matter" is - and I'm being generous here - a misguided and insensitive thing to post, then you either haven't looked hard enough or you're being wilfully ignorant."

So you think all lives are not equal.. all lives matter..

Surely...

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"*yawn*"

I've three black mates round ma gaff in tha last couple of nights, and they are yawning louder than you my friend x

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"*yawn*

I've three black mates round ma gaff in tha last couple of nights, and they are yawning louder than you my friend x "

This..

Just love everybody equally

Reply privately

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Some are more equal than others...

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

"*yawn*

I've three black mates round ma gaff in tha last couple of nights, and they are yawning louder than you my friend x "

Just bored... Black lives matter, everyone matters, a nice grilled chicken matters... In the end of the day, all I need is to sleep!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok so I’ll ask you lot as your far more cleaver than I!

I posted a social media message that all colours matter, and that those idiots who demonstrated have risked many more lives through their actions. Also vandalism, riots and looting is not in the cause to support an guy (innocent or not) who was murdered by US police! And I’m racist! I don’t understand the plight of the black persons as I’m white (said by two mixed race people) like ffs get over your self! Lee rigby murdered by 2 colored guys. Many more examples of mixed colour incidents!!! ALL COLOURS MATTER!

Anyway... ready steady ....go! "

Im getting bored of this now, my 5th thread about race topics!

If someone at a funeral for someone they loved says they mattered, and then someone else said yes but everyone matters, would that be appropriate?

BAME are more likely to die of covid19 so the fact that we are all out protesting should tell you what we consider the greater threat.

The looters are not part of the protest. You don't take hammers,brooms and other such items to a protest. Looters are taking advantage of police attention elsewhere.

It's easy for someone who walks everywhere relatively comfortably to say get over yourself, have you ever been stopped and searched 4 times in an hour? Have you ever had people tell you outright you aren't welcome or make micro-aggresive comments about jerk chicken or curry smells?

Lee Rigby was not murdered by two coloured guys, he was murdered by two terrorists, and this isn't helpful because we should hold police and those in authority to greater accountability than a terrorist organisation surely!

Are you racist.... probably not, but are you helping BAME people, definatley not!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's been explained in very simple terms, multiple times in various places. If you still say you don't understand why "all lives matter" is - and I'm being generous here - a misguided and insensitive thing to post, then you either haven't looked hard enough or you're being wilfully ignorant.

So you think all lives are not equal.. all lives matter..

Surely..."

For fuck's sake. Obviously they do. The black ones are significantly more likely to be ended prematurely by an American police officer for little to no reason, though. That's why they're getting all the attention at the moment. I'm surprised you didn't see anything about it on the telly. It's been quite the talking point...

Reply privately

By *ock2shareMan
over a year ago

Happyville

Humanity as destroyed the environment which in turn will kill most of life on this planet so let’s be honest No life matters.

Reply privately

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Might be splitting hairs, might not. But I always thought using the term 'coloured' was derogatory.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I don't know you but it sounds like you could probably take a pause for thoughts and reflection before you post again on SM

All lives matter for sure but by posting that it deflects from the issue that is critical right now and potentially seems to try to negate it. Our communication affects others and it's right to anticipate how it will.

Racism against black people is a serious matter and as white people, even if we haven't been racist, I see it as our duty to want this racism to end as well as certainly to not want to make it a harder struggle.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

What is the remedy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone who says all lives matters is racist apparently according to Karen. The problem isn’t racism, it’s gang culture and corruption amongst American police officers, some of which are actually racist but most of which don’t care whether your white, black or burgundy they’ll crack your skull open with a maglite torch regardless. The problem is gang culture and violence amongst young black men they kill each other more than any other race of people. A problem no-ones tackling. Personally I think we’re all in the same boat, the games rigged. There’s a big gang playing us all against one another to fufill some grand scheme.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Might be splitting hairs, might not. But I always thought using the term 'coloured' was derogatory. "

Personally not a fan, it's a throwback to the 1950s and 1960s where people like Enoch Powell made it a charged term.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I actually at the start of this was thinking along those lines of all lives matter. But I decided to educate myself on the subject. And to be honest I think in general I have respect for the BLM movement. I think the vandalism is coming from outside this movement so don't let that overshadow what is trying to be achieved. We all know all lives matter, but right now BLM because there is so much unfairness going on. This has happened over so many generations and exists today. I would say watch 13th on netflix if you want a simple view of this subject.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All lives matter.. but if everyone believed this and all the systems in the world believed this too.. you would never see a protest again!

The black lives matter message did not start with the murder of George floyd, this message has been going on for hundreds of years.. you have to know history, it just seems to get deeper and deeper.. but you have to look at the root of the problem.

"

The message started 7 years ago.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Imagine someone's just hurt their leg and laying on the leg floor saying ouch my leg and you turn round and say well what about my leg my leg matters to. The point is nobody is saying all lives don't matter. White privilege is that we don't have a hurt leg we dont fear our lives for being white. The movement is a cry for help not an only we matter statement.

The violence is incredibly hard to watch but when backed into a corner I can't blame anyone.

If 99 protests are peaceful and 1 isn't you will see on TV and newspapers the 1 violent one.

Whatever you think something needs to change.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That doesn’t make you racist.

However if someone was doing a fundraiser for Breast Cancer or said “Breast Cancer survivors matter” you wouldn’t come out with “All cancer survivors matter” would you really?

Black Lives Matter doesn’t mean Black Lives Matter Only it means Black Lives Matter Too.

The sooner people realise that the better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*yawn*"

Why?

This needs talking about!

You may be bored of it and if so don't read the threads.

May not matter to you but it matters to many.

Reply privately

By *ones512Man
over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 09/06/20 03:20:59]

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 09/06/20 03:30:34]

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Apparently those who say, all lives matter are racists..

Can't work that one out myself.."

Sigh...

For the simple: black lives matter TOO! It doesn't diminish the lives of others it simply means we want to be included in the narrative.

That's the problem, expecting to be treated equally means black people are seeking special treatment. Honestly, I despair.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Imagine someone's just hurt their leg and laying on the leg floor saying ouch my leg and you turn round and say well what about my leg my leg matters to. The point is nobody is saying all lives don't matter. White privilege is that we don't have a hurt leg we dont fear our lives for being white. The movement is a cry for help not an only we matter statement.

The violence is incredibly hard to watch but when backed into a corner I can't blame anyone.

If 99 protests are peaceful and 1 isn't you will see on TV and newspapers the 1 violent one.

Whatever you think something needs to change."

Protesters protest. Looters loot. Vandals vandalise.

Three separate things that people interchange. You'll also find professional agitators at such events.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Imagine you had a child, and the child died, and at the funeral you said your 'child mattered', and some one came up to you and said 'All children matters', how do you feel about it? Does talking about your child make other children less special?

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

The best anaology I've seen is to imagine you are at your child's funeral and you are mourning the loss of your child and talking about how devestated you are to lose them and how sad it is they lost their life and someone interjects with "actually all children matter". They're not wrong but they're an asshole.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The best anaology I've seen is to imagine you are at your child's funeral and you are mourning the loss of your child and talking about how devestated you are to lose them and how sad it is they lost their life and someone interjects with "actually all children matter". They're not wrong but they're an asshole. "

You stole my post!

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"The best anaology I've seen is to imagine you are at your child's funeral and you are mourning the loss of your child and talking about how devestated you are to lose them and how sad it is they lost their life and someone interjects with "actually all children matter". They're not wrong but they're an asshole.

You stole my post! "

Sorry . Great minds I guess!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The best anaology I've seen is to imagine you are at your child's funeral and you are mourning the loss of your child and talking about how devestated you are to lose them and how sad it is they lost their life and someone interjects with "actually all children matter". They're not wrong but they're an asshole.

You stole my post!

Sorry . Great minds I guess! "

Don't you think we should check if our bodies think alike too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Black lives do matter, until that is understood then we can say all lives matter.

white privelige won't understand what it is like to be discriminated against and be over looked and have the knowledge that they are more likely to be discriminated against

As a global society we all have a part in trying to ensure that racism and inequality are words children learn in a history book not learn by living through it.

Disgusting that this is even an issue in 2020...Just goes to show how little we have evolved in mindsets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Black lives do matter, until that is understood then we can say all lives matter.

white privelige won't understand what it is like to be discriminated against and be over looked and have the knowledge that they are more likely to be discriminated against

As a global society we all have a part in trying to ensure that racism and inequality are words children learn in a history book not learn by living through it.

Disgusting that this is even an issue in 2020...Just goes to show how little we have evolved in mindsets.

"

I am amazed at how some white can be that pathetic.

-Black ppl being treated badly and even killed by white police officers on a regular basis:

'Stop killing us, we also matter as human being.'

-White ppl who aren't treated as badly or even killed by white or even black officers on a regular basis :

'All lives matters assholes!'

The irony of those 'all lives matter' claim says it all about how pathetic some white can be in their ivory tower.

Reply privately

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman
over a year ago

LEEDS

Use the term "coloured" yet cant understand why people would call you racist OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Black lives do matter, until that is understood then we can say all lives matter.

I am amazed at how some white can be that pathetic.

-Black ppl being treated badly and even killed by white police officers on a regular basis:

'Stop killing us, we also matter as human being.'

-White ppl who aren't treated as badly or even killed by white or even black officers on a regular basis :

'All lives matters assholes!'

The irony of those 'all lives matter' claim says it all about how pathetic some white can be in their ivory tower.

"

If I didn't love you enough already.

Hit the nail on the head there...

The point is missed by the masses, the issue runs deeper than we know, the issue is centuries old.

We all need to stand up and speak out instead of trying to justify our closet minds and compare GF to stuff that is just incomparable...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Educate yourself. I've no other words for such drivel.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Use the term "coloured" yet cant understand why people would call you racist OP "

This doesn't help, the goal posts keep changing on what we are allowed to call people.

Negro - became socially unacceptable - January 2010

Then black, then African American, then coloured , then people of colour, now we are back to black.

Let's hope it just stays at black.

The way I see it is we are bending over backwards to please and not be offensive, but if we don't keep up with what the current socially acceptable terminology I'd then we are racist.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Apparently those who say, all lives matter are racists..

Can't work that one out myself.."

It's a menace.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Use the term "coloured" yet cant understand why people would call you racist OP

This doesn't help, the goal posts keep changing on what we are allowed to call people.

Then black, then African American, then coloured , then people of colour, now we are back to black.

The way I see it is we are bending over backwards to please and not be offensive, but if we don't keep up with what the current socially acceptable terminology I'd then we are racist.

"

On what we're allowed to call people?....how about just people and or humans.

If nothing else, these post and indeed many replies, are a great blocking tool.

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

It appears things have now changed to people being labelled racist if you aren't actively protesting and screaming black matter. That's right we are all racist. It's pathetic. All lives matter - or for those who chose to attend mass protests in the middle of a pandemic - no lives matter. It has gone crazy - the post I read on fb that ALL doctors and nurses are racist was the point I hit the deavtivate button. #bekind was forgotten quickly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The best anaology I've seen is to imagine you are at your child's funeral and you are mourning the loss of your child and talking about how devestated you are to lose them and how sad it is they lost their life and someone interjects with "actually all children matter". They're not wrong but they're an asshole. "

What IF they said "awww no my love that's awful, I really feel your pain, I also lost my child this week" and they gave you a gentle hug and you had a chat and you shared your grief and tears rather than making them your own and claiming them individually.... .... wouldn't that be lovely, if ppl could come together....

So much trash flying around in meme's atm inciting division, innit.... Think bigger and harder folks and respect and love each other ALWAYS....

Nip

Reply privately

over a year ago

How about this, you are in a war zone, currently fighting an invisible enemy. But on top of that each and every one of us fighting our own personal battles.

Everyone has issues, everyone has been bullied or discriminated against for what ever reason

Bigotry

The blacks,

The gingers,

The sick,

The elderly,

The people with eatting disorders,

The people with anxiety and depression,

The disabled,

The mentally ill,

The homeless

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Everyone in the country trying to help and shield each other, supporting each other in a time that none of us have had to endure before.

Trying to save our people, our way of life, in one of the fairest countries in the world. To continue, return to and give to our children.

The support could of been done for BLM on the internet where everyone sees it as everyone saw the murder. But the protest showed that their personal fight is more important than everyone else's.

If it was compared to a war zone it would be like opening the door to the enemy and betraying the people who have been fighting to protect you.

That will cause division, intolerance and hate. But luckily the majority of British people are very good at forgiving when wronged. Because holding on to hate only destroys the hater and we as a nation are above that and care more about ourselves and our future happiness. That's what makes Britain great and leaves other countries behind.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"It appears things have now changed to people being labelled racist if you aren't actively protesting and screaming black matter. That's right we are all racist. It's pathetic. All lives matter - or for those who chose to attend mass protests in the middle of a pandemic - no lives matter. It has gone crazy - the post I read on fb that ALL doctors and nurses are racist was the point I hit the deavtivate button. #bekind was forgotten quickly."

Someone actually said that ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

i have a cleaver but I'm scared of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Use the term "coloured" yet cant understand why people would call you racist OP

On what we're allowed to call people?....how about just people and or humans.

If nothing else, these post and indeed many replies, are a great blocking tool."

We all need words to describe everything.

Reply privately

By *hongman1Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

Oh course all lives/colours matter. But I’m the right here right now it’s about black lives. I think “all lives matter” right now is kinda missing the point, but I still wouldn’t say you’re racist for making that comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can't say anything right.. so keep opinions to yourself I say

Reply privately

over a year ago

I honestly am bored of all of this.

If you don't understand the concept of black lives matter then you are an idiot and probably a racist.

Most people at these protests are bored.

When everything opens up again 50% of the protestors will go back to not giving a shit about black lives and getting on with their day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow this is my first quick gaze on Fab, about the race issue!

Stop reading the forums so much folks!

(and the other media bollocks)

Step away from the phone and telly!

Have some self control

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Lets face it most people have some form of race agenda in them and i would call any one a liar if they said they had never made or laughed at a racist joke at some stage in there life i just think its all blown out of proportion now and the more we pampa to it and make an issue of it the worse it will get . Sick of people playing the victim card when they are probably guilty of the same crimes. I know i have been racially and physically abused in the past ,if thats possible with me being white .

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"I honestly am bored of all of this.

If you don't understand the concept of black lives matter then you are an idiot and probably a racist.

Most people at these protests are bored.

When everything opens up again 50% of the protestors will go back to not giving a shit about black lives and getting on with their day."

Same protestors were probably screaming " we want our country back" during brexit . These people are just vile animals not protestors

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lets face it most people have some form of race agenda in them and i would call any one a liar if they said they had never made or laughed at a racist joke at some stage in there life i just think its all blown out of proportion now and the more we pampa to it and make an issue of it the worse it will get . Sick of people playing the victim card when they are probably guilty of the same crimes. I know i have been racially and physically abused in the past ,if thats possible with me being white ."

I'll still laugh at a racist joke. Nobody is exempt from a joke. If it's funny it's funny.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow this is my first quick gaze on Fab, about the race issue!

Have some self control "

this

Reply privately

over a year ago

What IF they said "awww no my love that's awful, I really feel your pain, I also lost my child this week" and they gave you a gentle hug and you had a chat and you shared your grief and tears rather than making them your own and claiming them individually.... .... wouldn't that be lovely, if ppl could come together....

So much trash flying around in meme's atm inciting division, innit.... Think bigger and harder folks and respect and love each other ALWAYS....

Nip "

Someone tell this nippy fella he's a giant dick plz... ?

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"Lets face it most people have some form of race agenda in them and i would call any one a liar if they said they had never made or laughed at a racist joke at some stage in there life i just think its all blown out of proportion now and the more we pampa to it and make an issue of it the worse it will get . Sick of people playing the victim card when they are probably guilty of the same crimes. I know i have been racially and physically abused in the past ,if thats possible with me being white .

I'll still laugh at a racist joke. Nobody is exempt from a joke. If it's funny it's funny. "

Exatly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lets face it most people have some form of race agenda in them and i would call any one a liar if they said they had never made or laughed at a racist joke at some stage in there life i just think its all blown out of proportion now and the more we pampa to it and make an issue of it the worse it will get . Sick of people playing the victim card when they are probably guilty of the same crimes. I know i have been racially and physically abused in the past ,if thats possible with me being white .

I'll still laugh at a racist joke. Nobody is exempt from a joke. If it's funny it's funny.

Exatly "

Not laughing...

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Exatly

Not laughing... "

Sure you have at some stage in your life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exatly

Not laughing... "

You want to lighten up then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I try to avoid starting threads like this because you can say something and not mean it in a racist way at all.. And someone will shout racist!

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"I try to avoid starting threads like this because you can say something and not mean it in a racist way at all.. And someone will shout racist! "

And so what ? Its called freedom of speech i will openly admit i have race agendas . I dont like people who burn our flag ,kill amd maim people because were white and dont share the same religion , what am i meant to do ? Love and embrace these people. Now people will jump down my throat saying im spewing race hate ? Not at all just saying it as it is sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I try to avoid starting threads like this because you can say something and not mean it in a racist way at all.. And someone will shout racist! "

Yeah you're some kind of an ist. I'll figure it out later. But fir now just stand by look guilty and shiver a bit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not racist to say all lives matter. But when you're saying this in response to all black lives matter you're taking away from a very important movement for no good reason at all!

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"It's not racist to say all lives matter. But when you're saying this in response to all black lives matter you're taking away from a very important movement for no good reason at all! "

Whats important to you as no significance in other peoples lives , slavery was abolished years ago . Any person of ethnic minority get more than well treated in this country. Let the americans get on with it we dont need a load of lunatics over here jumping on the band wagon . Some people denand respect but refuse to show any

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I try to avoid starting threads like this because you can say something and not mean it in a racist way at all.. And someone will shout racist!

And so what ? Its called freedom of speech i will openly admit i have race agendas . I dont like people who burn our flag ,kill amd maim people because were white and dont share the same religion , what am i meant to do ? Love and embrace these people. Now people will jump down my throat saying im spewing race hate ? Not at all just saying it as it is sorry"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lee Rigby was murdered by terrorists not 2 ‘coloured guys’.

I’m actually fed up of seeing that one about how we didn’t protest or riot when Lee Rigby was killed. Umm we actually did and we actually did and we actually still are protesting only the protest is called war.

Also when people say all lives matter and not just black lives it’s like a slap in the face. Like if I said save the whales it does not mean I think every other animal in the ocean should go fuck themselves and die. White privilege is real, it exists and we really won’t know what it’s like to be treated unfairly just because of the colour of our skin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not racist to say all lives matter. But when you're saying this in response to all black lives matter you're taking away from a very important movement for no good reason at all!

Whats important to you as no significance in other peoples lives , slavery was abolished years ago . Any person of ethnic minority get more than well treated in this country. Let the americans get on with it we dont need a load of lunatics over here jumping on the band wagon . Some people denand respect but refuse to show any "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not racist to say all lives matter. But when you're saying this in response to all black lives matter you're taking away from a very important movement for no good reason at all!

Whats important to you as no significance in other peoples lives , slavery was abolished years ago . Any person of ethnic minority get more than well treated in this country. Let the americans get on with it we dont need a load of lunatics over here jumping on the band wagon . Some people denand respect but refuse to show any "

Oh wow. I think it should be important to every single one us, then maybe terrifying shit like this wouldn't be happening in the first place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I try to avoid starting threads like this because you can say something and not mean it in a racist way at all.. And someone will shout racist!

And so what ? Its called freedom of speech i will openly admit i have race agendas . I dont like people who burn our flag ,kill amd maim people because were white and dont share the same religion , what am i meant to do ? Love and embrace these people. Now people will jump down my throat saying im spewing race hate ? Not at all just saying it as it is sorry"

But that's racist init now you being racist lol

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

I’m actually fed up of seeing that one about how we didn’t protest or riot when Lee Rigby was killed. Umm we actually did and we actually did and we actually still are protesting only the protest is called war.

Also when people say all lives matter and not just black lives it’s like a slap in the face. Like if I said save the whales it does not mean I think every other animal in the ocean should go fuck themselves and die. White privilege is real, it exists and we really won’t know what it’s like to be treated unfairly just because of the colour of our skin. "

actually he was murdered by 2 black guys with race agendas . His murder was motivated by the colour of his skin and his religious beliefes so if call it what you like terrorism is just a way of making racism justifiable.

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

And so what ? Its called freedom of speech i will openly admit i have race agendas . I dont like people who burn our flag ,kill amd maim people because were white and dont share the same religion , what am i meant to do ? Love and embrace these people. Now people will jump down my throat saying im spewing race hate ? Not at all just saying it as it is sorry

But that's racist init now you being racist lol "

indeed it is sir i do believe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also when people say all lives matter and not just black lives it’s like a slap in the face. Like if I said save the whales it does not mean I think every other animal in the ocean should go fuck themselves and die. White privilege is real, it exists and we really won’t know what it’s like to be treated unfairly just because of the colour of our skin. actually he was murdered by 2 black guys with race agendas . His murder was motivated by the colour of his skin and his religious beliefes so if call it what you like terrorism is just a way of making racism justifiable."

Religious agendas

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Whats important to you as no significance in other peoples lives , slavery was abolished years ago . Any person of ethnic minority get more than well treated in this country. Let the americans get on with it we dont need a load of lunatics over here jumping on the band wagon . Some people denand respect but refuse to show any

Oh wow. I think it should be important to every single one us, then maybe terrifying shit like this wouldn't be happening in the first place. "

Yes every single one of us meaning black and white

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you’re saying you don’t like terrorists then who can be any ethnicity, you’re automatically associating terrorism with people of a certain ethnic group, that IS racist. Also sound slightly uneducated too, not my kind of person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow this is my first quick gaze on Fab, about the race issue!

Have some self control this "

I like hearing other people's perspective. They might say something I'm not aware of and change my view and beliefs , that's how we grow and learn. To be able to see something in a new light and understand it. Yes, some people don't agree with my views as I don't agree with others but change is made by the way we conceive the world around us. So it's beneficial to acknowledge and consider what others have to say.

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Also when people say all lives matter and not just black lives it’s like a slap in the face. Like if I said save the whales it does not mean I think every other animal in the ocean should go fuck themselves and die. White privilege is real, it exists and we really won’t know what it’s like to be treated unfairly just because of the colour of our skin. actually he was murdered by 2 black guys with race agendas . His murder was motivated by the colour of his skin and his religious beliefes so if call it what you like terrorism is just a way of making racism justifiable.

Religious agendas "

so your not racist if you hate someone for their religion ??? ooooooo now im getting it , you can only be a victim if your black

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Treatformeat - how can you justify saying you don't like people who don't share your religion ?

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

So you’re saying you don’t like terrorists then who can be any ethnicity, you’re automatically associating terrorism with people of a certain ethnic group, that IS racist. Also sound slightly uneducated too, not my kind of person.

"

Errr forgive me is that not what your doing ? Ffs it only seems to work one way with some people , and to right im not your kind of person but that bothers me not one bit either hun

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"Treatformeat - how can you justify saying you don't like people who don't share your religion ?"

Hey i live and let live im not one bit religious , read the thread properly before throwing accusations out there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also when people say all lives matter and not just black lives it’s like a slap in the face. Like if I said save the whales it does not mean I think every other animal in the ocean should go fuck themselves and die. White privilege is real, it exists and we really won’t know what it’s like to be treated unfairly just because of the colour of our skin. actually he was murdered by 2 black guys with race agendas . His murder was motivated by the colour of his skin and his religious beliefes so if call it what you like terrorism is just a way of making racism justifiable.

Religious agendas so your not racist if you hate someone for their religion ??? ooooooo now im getting it , you can only be a victim if your black "

No religion isn't race

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exatly

Not laughing... "

You didn't laugh at everybody hates Chris, Prince of bel air, white chicks?

I think they all display casual racism or stereotypical views of a race that is depicted for comedy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Treatformeat - how can you justify saying you don't like people who don't share your religion ?"

I get what she means. The religions that view women as second class citizens. That abuse women without consequence.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also when people say all lives matter and not just black lives it’s like a slap in the face. Like if I said save the whales it does not mean I think every other animal in the ocean should go fuck themselves and die. White privilege is real, it exists and we really won’t know what it’s like to be treated unfairly just because of the colour of our skin.

actually he was murdered by 2 black guys with race agendas . His murder was motivated by the colour of his skin and his religious beliefes so if call it what you like terrorism is just a way of making racism justifiable."

Umm no he was murdered because he was a SOLDIER okay, can your little brain understand that. He was killed because he was a soldier NOT because he was white. He was the first soldier they saw that day (help the hero’s jumper& walking towards the barracks).

Also the two that did it were terrorists.

Right I have to leave now cos I can feel my blood boiling and I was told when having disagreements online I’m to remember that there was an annex in school where certain kids would go to learn shapes and abc’s and that I’m probably arguing with one of those people.

Reply privately

By *ovestrap69TV/TS
over a year ago

Croydon

"All lives matter.. but if everyone believed this and all the systems in the world believed this too.. you would never see a protest again!

"

Agree

All lives do matter but a white person is not being killed for simply being black.

Example in the USA whites protested against the lockdown. Nothing was done by the police.

Black people protested for black lives matter. And they were labelled looters and thugs.

For anyone that says black people rioted and looted. This is generally not true. White people wearing masks vandalised property.

The FBI asked people to send in video of people looting so they could investigate. And people did just that. Videos of American police looting shops, hitting bystanders, white people looting and vandalism and then joining the croyd.

Before anyone I mean anyone has an opinion on this movement please do your history lessons.

You have not been victims of racism, you have not been picked on because you are black or or a minority.

Look at the UK the govement asked that the report of BAME victims be hidden. Becaue BAME groups are the ones in the thick of it.

Now OP I suggest you stop making things about yourself. For 1 sec. And look at what others are dealing with. And don't make comments of something you truly don't understand.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You'll end up with a ban if you're insulting each other, js....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looters aren't looting they are demonstrating against a racist unjust society, fat people don't eat too much, they just have big bones, my kid isn't out of control he has issues, I'm not a tosser its coz I'm treated different coz I'm short tall black ginger, have a medical issue...... Ok I'm generalising, but society has learned to bleat bleat bah bah bah finger point point point. The noise is deafening!

You aren't racist lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can anyone not see the irony of a bunch of white people arguing over whether black lives matter or not

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"Can anyone not see the irony of a bunch of white people arguing over whether black lives matter or not

"

Reply privately

By *ovestrap69TV/TS
over a year ago

Croydon

Weather the guy was innocent or not has nothing to do with his death.

The face he dies is what's important. I think the face you are stating about him being or any guy being (innocent or not) showers you don't understand

The law stats you are innocent unt proven guilty.

Just because you don't understand please don't mock.

A life was lost becaue of a racist police officer.

That is not a joke.

And anyone who is moaning about people vandalising or protesting

How about you take your head out of your own ass for 1 sec and see what is out there.

Educate yourself on the matter. Before passing your opinion on others as if its the only one that matters.

If you have not suffers racism, been harrased for the colour of your skin. Then why of you get involved?

Do what you nromaly do when it's not about you. Close you doors and windows, close your eyes and pretend nothing is wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes do your history, Google African slave traders, white men didn't take African slaves in 1640 they were sold African slaves by Africans, it was normal practice to trade people, like it was normal to believe the earth was flat and witches existed ! Get some perspective.

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"And yes do your history, Google African slave traders, white men didn't take African slaves in 1640 they were sold African slaves by Africans, it was normal practice to trade people, like it was normal to believe the earth was flat and witches existed ! Get some perspective."

I thought it was all the Tories and the police's fault?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And yes do your history, Google African slave traders, white men didn't take African slaves in 1640 they were sold African slaves by Africans, it was normal practice to trade people, like it was normal to believe the earth was flat and witches existed ! Get some perspective.

Somone MUST take the blame innit...

I thought it was all the Tories and the police's fault? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

actually he was murdered by 2 black guys with race agendas . His murder was motivated by the colour of his skin and his religious beliefes so if call it what you like terrorism is just a way of making racism justifiable.

Umm no he was murdered because he was a SOLDIER okay, can your little brain understand that. He was killed because he was a soldier NOT because he was white. He was the first soldier they saw that day (help the hero’s jumper& walking towards the barracks).

Also the two that did it were terrorists.

Right I have to leave now cos I can feel my blood boiling and I was told when having disagreements online I’m to remember that there was an annex in school where certain kids would go to learn shapes and abc’s and that I’m probably arguing with one of those people.

explain the manchester bombing , all soldiers ? Idiot "

No, but the case of Lee Rigby was because he was a soldier.

You’re describing terrorism now which is political and non discriminatory, a terrorist doesn’t care if the person they kill or injure is white or black or brown, terrorism is about political gains not skin colour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And yes do your history, Google African slave traders, white men didn't take African slaves in 1640 they were sold African slaves by Africans, it was normal practice to trade people, like it was normal to believe the earth was flat and witches existed ! Get some perspective.

fandango tango! Lol

Reply privately

By *ovestrap69TV/TS
over a year ago

Croydon

"Can anyone not see the irony of a bunch of white people arguing over whether black lives matter or not

"

Right here, right here. Is the best damn answer.

This sums up what black people have been saying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'll be honest, I don't care what the protest is about, it could of been any cause.

But to do it in a pandemic and risk the rest all of our lives without our consent, to damage property and injury the police and I'm sure others ,looting from businesses that are already struggling. To quote some one else "demanding respect but not to give it". That's my problem with the whole issue. The total disregard for the whole country and the sacrifices we have all made echos a big fuck you in the faces of all the people trying to survive and care for one and other. I already heard the message. There was no need for this to take place and provoke animosity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Somone MUST take the blame innit...

Bum, I screwed up and typed in the middle.... My fault.....

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

The face he dies is what's important. I think the face you are stating about him being or any guy being (innocent or not) showers you don't understand

That is not a joke.

How about you take your head out of your own ass for 1 sec and see what is out there.

Educate yourself on the matter. Before passing your opinion on others as if its the only one that matters.

If you have not suffers racism, been harrased for the colour of your skin. Then why of you get involved?

Do what you nromaly do when it's not about you. Close you doors and windows, close your eyes and pretend nothing is wrong.

"

Do you have evidence the police officer who killed him was racist? Did he only ever restrain black suspects with a knee in the neck? Was his assault racially motivated? Did he say on camera "I'm doing this because he is a black man." If so, hang him high! If not, maybe use less prejudice.

Reply privately

By *ovestrap69TV/TS
over a year ago

Croydon

"And yes do your history, Google African slave traders, white men didn't take African slaves in 1640 they were sold African slaves by Africans, it was normal practice to trade people, like it was normal to believe the earth was flat and witches existed ! Get some perspective."

No one though the earth was flat. In fact it's only now in the last 20yrs idiots are pushing this theory.

Right so if it was normal practice does that made it OK?

It use to be normal practice in the UK that employees did not have any rights.

So we should go back to how it was? No becaue employees do have rights. I was also normal to have young children working until the child labour law was passed dose not make it right.

You can keep saying something was normal back in the days don't mean it's good. Or maybe you just need to say it so the reality does not hit you?

Saying it was normal

Reply privately

By *ovestrap69TV/TS
over a year ago

Croydon

That is not a joke.

Do you have evidence the police officer who killed him was racist? Did he only ever restrain black suspects with a knee in the neck? Was his assault racially motivated? Did he say on camera "I'm doing this because he is a black man." If so, hang him high! If not, maybe use less prejudice. "

Wow so you need eveidene?

Damn a person dies for being black. Begging for his life.

But you need evidence. Wow

This right here is why if you have not been a victim of racism, please god please don't have an opinion on this matter.

Reply privately

By *ovestrap69TV/TS
over a year ago

Croydon

I'll be honest, I don't care what the protest is about, it could of been any cause.

But to do it in a pandemic and risk the rest all of our lives without our consent, to damage property and injury the police and I'm sure others ,looting from businesses that are already struggling. To quote some one else "demanding respect but not to give it". That's my problem with the whole issue. The total disregard for the whole country and the sacrifices we have all made echos a big fuck you in the faces of all the people trying to survive and care for one and other. I already heard the message. There was no need for this to take place and provoke animosity. "

I am guessing that's probably how black people think.

2020 and a black person is being killed in daylight in the street. By a person who is meant to up hold the law.

As someone quoted.

In a 100 years from now corona may not be with us. But racism will be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

As someone quoted.

In a 100 years from now corona may not be with us. But racism will be.

"

Reply privately