Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Birthday present

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As I turn another year older today, it got me remembering birthdays of old, when I was just a wee trouble maker with not a care in the world.

One of the earliest memories of a birthday present I got and loved was a Scalextric set! These days though a kiss of a pretty girl and some fumbling around in the bedroom is the type of birthday wish list I have.

But it got me wondering, what was one of your favourite birthday presents you got as a child?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happy birthday!

My roller skates. They were hard rubber wheels, not the rubbish plastic you usually get. They were bloody amazing

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Happy birthday..hope you get a belated birthday fumble

over a year ago

Happy birthday

I think a silver pedal car! All my cousins wanted one too

Or a Barbie knock off wearing wedding dress, propped into a little plastic stand playing Mendelssohn march

over a year ago

Happy Borthday. I will show my age and say a Sindy doll.

over a year ago

"Happy birthday!

My roller skates. They were hard rubber wheels, not the rubbish plastic you usually get. They were bloody amazing "

I remember gong through a roller blade phase, had a ice hockey stick as well playing in the streets, dodging the cars!

over a year ago

Happy Birthday

Being a December baby I had crap birthdays.. mostly joint christmas and birthday presents. Honestly, cannot remember a single one

over a year ago

"Happy birthday..hope you get a belated birthday fumble "

At this rate it will probably be around this time next year - wonder if I can get a two for the price of one deal then?!

over a year ago

"Happy Birthday

Being a December baby I had crap birthdays.. mostly joint christmas and birthday presents. Honestly, cannot remember a single one"

Yeah Xmas isn’t a great time for them. My issue growing up was always being in exams at this time of year so always celebrated them a few weeks after the event!

Post new Message to Thread