Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Losing yourself?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This stems from a thread I put up yesterday concerning losing my dance mojo. It was something I said to someone on here about how we can only lose something that is a part of who we are if we wish it ourselves. Oh yeah we all lose material things but those elements that make US who we are, they can only be removed if we will it...consequently yesterday I danced barre for the first time in sooo long and I picked up my pen and wrote and today I feel warm n fuzzy inside..my heart and soul smiling. So try to remember this;

What makes you who you are can only be taken from you if you will it or allow it..so don t....fight to keep it.fight to remain who you are.

Take care and hang in there.xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Love this, thank you for sharing it!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This stems from a thread I put up yesterday concerning losing my dance mojo. It was something I said to someone on here about how we can only lose something that is a part of who we are if we wish it ourselves. Oh yeah we all lose material things but those elements that make US who we are, they can only be removed if we will it...consequently yesterday I danced barre for the first time in sooo long and I picked up my pen and wrote and today I feel warm n fuzzy inside..my heart and soul smiling. So try to remember this;

What makes you who you are can only be taken from you if you will it or allow it..so don t....fight to keep it.fight to remain who you are.

"

your words are truly inspiring

over a year ago

"This stems from a thread I put up yesterday concerning losing my dance mojo. It was something I said to someone on here about how we can only lose something that is a part of who we are if we wish it ourselves. Oh yeah we all lose material things but those elements that make US who we are, they can only be removed if we will it...consequently yesterday I danced barre for the first time in sooo long and I picked up my pen and wrote and today I feel warm n fuzzy inside..my heart and soul smiling. So try to remember this;

your words are truly inspiring "

Hey you, how are you? I am writing so much at the moment

over a year ago

"

Love this, thank you for sharing it!"

My pleasure..I feel if we, any of us, find a solution to something we should share it..we never know, in a handful of words we may help another with what may a problem of their own.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"

Yay you did some barre work that's put a smile on my face

over a year ago

Hey you, how are you? I am writing so much at the moment "

Up and down, bit wobbly today. Very happy your writing still though, that makes me smile xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/06/20 13:23:10]

over a year ago

Yay you did some barre work that's put a smile on my face "

Certainly did and some zoned out blues..real slow..my head filled with movement and music...thank you..was through yesterdays thread that I heard my own words..but more than ever..you smiling is a spring in my step..xx

over a year ago

Up and down, bit wobbly today. Very happy your writing still though, that makes me smile xx"

Then if a smile falls upon your face I am happy too. Stop drinking may help the wobbles...lolol...stay strong..keep smiling its the one thing that makes all so beautiful. Writing crazyily but beautifully.

By *ustfulmusingCouple
over a year ago

ilpseich

That’s beautiful,it made me stop in my tracks and think .As you say the essence of yourself can get eroded by life .it’s very important to cling onto the ‘youness ‘ of you.

So glad you found your mojo

over a year ago

Up and down, bit wobbly today. Very happy your writing still though, that makes me smile xx

Then if a smile falls upon your face I am happy too. Stop drinking may help the wobbles...lolol...stay strong..keep smiling its the one thing that makes all so beautiful. Writing crazyily but beautifully. "

I'm trying, chocolate is helping xx

over a year ago

Then if a smile falls upon your face I am happy too. Stop drinking may help the wobbles...lolol...stay strong..keep smiling its the one thing that makes all so beautiful. Writing crazyily but beautifully.

I'm trying, chocolate is helping xx"

xx

over a year ago

Sometimes your body wants to keep things you choose to lose.....

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Certainly did and some zoned out blues..real slow..my head filled with movement and music...thank you..was through yesterdays thread that I heard my own words..but more than ever..you smiling is a spring in my step..xx"

Sometimes a conversation with someone clarifies your own mind. Didn't manage barre work, but went through my arm positions and went from there. So first steps and all that. So chuffed you got into your zone too. And thank you that's so kind of you to say x

over a year ago

Certainly did and some zoned out blues..real slow..my head filled with movement and music...thank you..was through yesterdays thread that I heard my own words..but more than ever..you smiling is a spring in my step..xx

Sometimes a conversation with someone clarifies your own mind. Didn't manage barre work, but went through my arm positions and went from there. So first steps and all that. So chuffed you got into your zone too. And thank you that's so kind of you to say x"

Hey after reading of your last week I didn t expect you to do any barre..you stay strong and remember to fight to keep the real you inside you...dance is a great healer x

Post new Message to Thread