Doire Theas

Not really

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Right after you view it that’s suspicious isn’t it

Hidden or they blocked you?

No profile hidden "

Lots of ppl hide when they're not online.... ....but that makes me ever so slightly suspicious too, I hear ya....

By *ungRee4Man
over a year ago

central belt

Think people have every right to hide when they feel like it. Otherwise they get inundated by dicks....like...literally...

over a year ago

It could just be they hide themselves late at night. If they weren't interested I would have said they would block you.

At the moment lots of people are going "profile unavailable"

Don't take it personally and have fun with those you can see

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Right after you view it that’s suspicious isn’t it"

Not really, no.

There could be loads of reasons they hid it.

over a year ago

I have a very nice friend who always hides her profile when not online as she is married and needs to be as discreet as possible

People have many reasons not to be showing

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have a very nice friend who always hides her profile when not online as she is married and needs to be as discreet as possible

People have many reasons not to be showing "

But people can see it when she's off line.

over a year ago

Could be coincidence. You will drive yourself crazy interpreting small things like this. Not good for your confidence too. I'm hidden for example due to backlog of messages and that means reducing influx of new ones from random people.

over a year ago

They're probably KGB, keep checking their status for coded messages .....

over a year ago

Maybe closed for weekend trade?

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"It could just be they hide themselves late at night. If they weren't interested I would have said they would block you.

At the moment lots of people are going "profile unavailable"

Don't take it personally and have fun with those you can see "

I've noticed this to. Mostly ladies who are fed up with 'meet now ' messages from idiots?

over a year ago

"Could be coincidence. You will drive yourself crazy interpreting small things like this. Not good for your confidence too. I'm hidden for example due to backlog of messages and that means reducing influx of new ones from random people. "

Amazing

Personal note to self... us random ones need to wait till backlog is cleared.

I was going to say something else here with hidden profiles, but I won't otherwise you will get influx of many 'random people' messaging. Backlog will never get cleared. You need to get a PA sort your inbox out.

I had one, but due to limited messages therefore lack of work had to let go

over a year ago

maybe you picked the moment they were going to tescos i mean who wants to get messages in the vegetable section, so turn profile off to concentrate or maybe they had just set off for work or maybe you just picked that moment where they thought sod it I'm having a break

over a year ago

"maybe you picked the moment they were going to tescos i mean who wants to get messages in the vegetable section, so turn profile off to concentrate or maybe they had just set off for work or maybe you just picked that moment where they thought sod it I'm having a break "

You are so right. She might have seen the Lebanese cucumber and that is all she wanted. She might have been lost in her thoughts!

over a year ago

"maybe you picked the moment they were going to tescos i mean who wants to get messages in the vegetable section, so turn profile off to concentrate or maybe they had just set off for work or maybe you just picked that moment where they thought sod it I'm having a break

You are so right. She might have seen the Lebanese cucumber and that is all she wanted. She might have been lost in her thoughts!"

lol you say that in jest but I've known a woman to melt uncontrollably just at a courgette................ she was having ratatouille the next day

over a year ago

"maybe you picked the moment they were going to tescos i mean who wants to get messages in the vegetable section, so turn profile off to concentrate or maybe they had just set off for work or maybe you just picked that moment where they thought sod it I'm having a break

You are so right. She might have seen the Lebanese cucumber and that is all she wanted. She might have been lost in her thoughts!lol you say that in jest but I've known a woman to melt uncontrollably just at a courgette................ she was having ratatouille the next day "

Courgette ain't girthy enough!

over a year ago

You are so right. She might have seen the Lebanese cucumber and that is all she wanted. She might have been lost in her thoughts!lol you say that in jest but I've known a woman to melt uncontrollably just at a courgette................ she was having ratatouille the next day

Courgette ain't girthy enough!"

trust me she loved it

Post new Message to Thread