Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are there real women that join cupples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have been here a while now and have had no luck had a bunch of fake females a bunch of unwanted males and a handful of females that seem to just disappear any advice would be help full

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

We prefer the women we introduce into our sex lives to be make believe, but that's just our preference.

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

You've only been on the site 4 months and three of those have been in lockdown... give it time.

We were approached by our wonderful single lady and have had a couple of great MFF with her. However, look through the forums and you will see that single bi females are exceedingly rare and are called unicorns. Good luck with the hunt.

By *all_Toned_89Couple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

4 month is not a while, especially with the pandemic forcing everyone to stay at home..

Unicorns do exist.. Just be patient and handle with care, you dont want to scare them off

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. I'd recommend building out your profile a bit more. More details about yourselves and what you're looking for. More importantly I'd put some more and better pictures up, most people are still largely motivated my looks. No offense but the quality of those photos isn't great.

over a year ago

Yeah true lockdown has slowed it down its more like messageing and talk then they disappear quicker than my dad and yeah we are not to sure what to put in our profile text wise with pictures we don't majorly want face pictures or nudes on there

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

It does take up a long time to sift through the genuine from fake girls and we still get a awful lot of messages the latter even now. Even when you are talking to a genuine girl and seem to get on really well it's not a given that you will even have a social let alone a naughty meet.

Just keep in mind that it's a massive thing of trust for some women to go out on there own to meet a couple or go alone to there house. The only advice we can give you is don't take it personal,stay patient chances are you will eventually get there and also stay respectful and understanding of maybe how big of a step it is for some single women

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Set your message filters to exclude single men, that's one problem solved.

Single women looking for couples are probably the most sought after people on fab. You need to really stand out to appeal.

Good luck

over a year ago

Oh yeah I always forget about the filter lol that would help save the random dick pics or request from men lol and yeah we under that it's a big thing wed be freckled out going together let alone alone to meet someone and standing out is the hard part like M. Is ADHD and ASD and could implusive the hole profile and stuff witch is normal funny for people that know him when he's just being him but for strangers we don't no. How it will go M set message out whe. He was bored subjects was a are space monkeys real....

Post new Message to Thread