By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Pizzagate?

George Floyd isn’t dead?

Tom hanks and Hilary in the dock?

Plandemic?

The queen/Prince Phillip?

Do you read such ‘anonymous/Q’ articles? What’s your views? You’re welcome to inbox if you don’t want to write on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I’m not really into conspiracies but if they are logical then I will entertain the idea

D.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I (male) use Twitter quite a bit, and you see some extremely outlandish stories on there, both from individuals as well as so called media outlets, I like to think I do have enough brain cells to make informed decisions on what I believe though

over a year ago

some of the threads do seem logical and very credible, others are a good laugh because they are so outlandish, but any that offer real evidence is often worth reading as it offers different view points and information...its having the intelligence to discard the majority of the speel as fake and form your own opinions..

By *ntelligent Gent.Man
over a year ago

Best title to a thread

over a year ago

Flat earthers OMG what the actual fuck !!!

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

They can be entertaining to read, in the same way watching a sci Fi show is. But important to know where the shores of reality are.

Some of what's on Twitter and here in the virus forum... Sweet zombie jesus

over a year ago

The Fab Clique outed themselves last night.

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Some of it is entertaining reading GG, but I do think I know where’re to draw the line.

over a year ago

"The Fab Clique outed themselves last night."

Where ?

over a year ago

"The Fab Clique outed themselves last night.

Where ? "

Telegram thread

over a year ago

Where ?

Telegram thread"

Oh. Morning clique, I’m sure you will be chattering about this

over a year ago

I’m oblivious to it all.

Don’t read papers or watch the news.

If it’s not mentioned on radio x or kissTory I wouldn’t hear about it.

over a year ago

Yorkshire

Where ?

Telegram thread

Oh. Morning clique, I’m sure you will be chattering about this"

Just read that thread. No wonder a mod ended it.

over a year ago

"Flat earthers OMG what the actual fuck !!!"

Yessss!!!! Jeeez, I got caught in a convo with one..... and had so many “wtf?????” Thoughts!! They are amusing!

Stop the world I want to.... fall off the side!

over a year ago

The incompetent racist homophobic cheesy Wotsit president openly inciting violence. That can't be true.

over a year ago

Where ?

Telegram thread

Oh. Morning clique, I’m sure you will be chattering about this"

And once again, yessssss! *fist pump*. Oh my word, someone else has seen it!!!!!

over a year ago

I read George Floyd died of heart disease

and there was no signs of asphyxiation

over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I read George Floyd died of heart disease

and there was no signs of asphyxiation "

I don’t even think he’s dead. There. I said it.

over a year ago

Where ?

Telegram thread

And once again, yessssss! *fist pump*. Oh my word, someone else has seen it!!!!! "

We did indeed.

over a year ago

Where ?

Telegram thread

Just read that thread. No wonder a mod ended it. "

This

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

It's still never been proved if Freddy Star ate that hamster

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What I don't understand is that most conspiracy theories are so easily disproved. I genuinely don't know how the people that believe them can't see that. There are one or two that make you stop and think though.

over a year ago

"What I don't understand is that most conspiracy theories are so easily disproved. I genuinely don't know how the people that believe them can't see that. There are one or two that make you stop and think though. "

The flat earth one is true. Whenever I try to stand on the side of a football I fall off.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What I don't understand is that most conspiracy theories are so easily disproved. I genuinely don't know how the people that believe them can't see that. There are one or two that make you stop and think though.

The flat earth one is true. Whenever I try to stand on the side of a football I fall off. "

Definitive proof right there!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I read one the other day and they hadn't even got the name of the scientific establishment correct. .

over a year ago

Spherical earth.

If it was truth people in Australia would fall off into space.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"What I don't understand is that most conspiracy theories are so easily disproved. I genuinely don't know how the people that believe them can't see that. There are one or two that make you stop and think though. "

Conspiracy theorists aren't in it for the facts. They're in it because it makes them feel special and superior to other people.

Talk to a conspiracy theorist for five mins and they'll start talking about 'sheeple' or how gullible everyone is.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What I don't understand is that most conspiracy theories are so easily disproved. I genuinely don't know how the people that believe them can't see that. There are one or two that make you stop and think though.

Conspiracy theorists aren't in it for the facts. They're in it because it makes them feel special and superior to other people.

Talk to a conspiracy theorist for five mins and they'll start talking about 'sheeple' or how gullible everyone is. "

I wonder if they understand irony

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Anyway I have to go. "They" are monitoring my every move via the rain water and pigeons

By *oft_SensualTV/TS
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Articles such as these permeate as there's huge distrust in government. And of course, they distract people from more important pressing issues.

Clearly conspiracies have existed, do exist and will continue to exist. Many scholarly books and articles exist out there, if you move away from the usual Youtoob BS.

over a year ago

"Pizzagate?

George Floyd isn’t dead?

Tom hanks and Hilary in the dock?

Plandemic?

The queen/Prince Phillip?

Do you read such ‘anonymous/Q’ articles? What’s your views? You’re welcome to inbox if you don’t want to write on here. "

bill murray is bill gates and did microsoft design the covid 19 virus i think not

over a year ago

"Anyway I have to go. "They" are monitoring my every move via the rain water and pigeons "

Oh the pigeons! A woman I work with is convinced the government uses pigeons to spy on us.... Backing up her argument with 'you ever seen baby pigeons'

Um I keep an open mind

over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Anyway I have to go. "They" are monitoring my every move via the rain water and pigeons

Oh the pigeons! A woman I work with is convinced the government uses pigeons to spy on us.... Backing up her argument with 'you ever seen baby pigeons'

Um I keep an open mind"

I once saved a baby pigeon and brought it home. Maybe it bugged my house whilst I was at work lol

over a year ago

"Anyway I have to go. "They" are monitoring my every move via the rain water and pigeons

Um I keep an open mind"

hi tech pigeons

By *ewkesbury cowboyMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

I'll always give them a once over if things start to fit then I'll consider them valid

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Are conspiracy nuts, the new confection for this years Xmas

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Um I keep an open mind"

I think they're using seagulls round here. Seagull chicks are bigger than their parents, that to me is actual proof that they are tiny people in seagull outfits monitoring me

over a year ago

The secret ingredient of Irn Bru is the owners pish

over a year ago

Um I keep an open mind

I once saved a baby pigeon and brought it home. Maybe it bugged my house whilst I was at work lol"

Awwww I bet he was cute! Did he survive?

over a year ago

"The secret ingredient of Irn Bru is the owners pish"

I reckon this is true to be honest

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Talk to a conspiracy theorist for five mins and they'll start talking about 'sheeple' or how gullible everyone is. "

And motivated reasoning is a powerful drug. The rebuttals are wrong because they're super smart and see through the lies

over a year ago

Um I keep an open mind

I think they're using seagulls round here. Seagull chicks are bigger than their parents, that to me is actual proof that they are tiny people in seagull outfits monitoring me"

Oooh that's interesting! I wonder what it was like squishing that egg out of their bumhole

over a year ago

The Milkshake Machine in McDonalds is broken

It actually takes the lazy bastards 3 hours to clean it and they cant be arsed

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think it's a way to feel in control, so this kind of thinking is more prominent at the moment. Things are awful and if you have secret knowledge about a super powerful bad actor, then at least you know something? I don't entirely understand it. I mostly hear about conspiracy theories through the scientists who rebut them (I follow the science for the science, and I mostly hear science related conspiracy theories)

over a year ago

I found the Avril Lavine theory amusing tbh

By *uniorendowedMan
over a year ago

London Derbyshire

Usually no smoke without fire.

The majority of conspiracy theories that make it mainstream always have an element of truth behind them and things that just can be coincidences.

It’s probably 1 million times worse that what conspiracy theorists think it is

over a year ago

Each to their own. Time is finite and ppl can choose what to do with it, including replying to threads on fab to make themselves feel better. I just have

over a year ago

The masons are only white protestants

if you listen to Celtic fans

over a year ago

Yorkshire

Um I keep an open mind

I once saved a baby pigeon and brought it home. Maybe it bugged my house whilst I was at work lol

Awwww I bet he was cute! Did he survive?"

No. Because I was feeding him baby food through an oral syringe which is what I read and he was spitting it out. I met a man at a fete shortly after from an owl sanctuary who said you have to put peas in your hand and let it nibble thing. Poor little mite. I tried my best though.

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

Often they end up having racist overtones (particularly anti Semitic) but also give the credit to people with power being able to act in a co/ordinated way when most of the time they can’t find their arse from their elbow.

over a year ago

"I found the Avril Lavine theory amusing tbh "

Ooooo same

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 07/06/20 11:14:53]

over a year ago

"The Milkshake Machine in McDonalds is broken

It actually takes the lazy bastards 3 hours to clean it and they cant be arsed"

I knew it!!

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

It's the classic "a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing", fuelled by instant news and instant reaction online.

(Potentially long post, apologies in advance)

I had a friend who started posting strange things on Facebook, naming professionals with links to their Linkedin etc saying they were responsible for her being mind-r#ped and similar things. No one else reacted, but after a few I commented saying she shouldn't be posing that, it's libellous. If she has a genuine problem go to the police, if not, take it down.

Other posts started to appear about her friends and family not talking to her, and others about various mind control actions against her.

I was the only one to challenge her publicly and mention the link between her rants and losing friends. I was blunt but respectful about it being nonsense, and that she, as someone studying medicine, should be able to look at evidence and credibility. I also said that I fully expected her friends and supporters to tell me I was part of it, one of them, in on the mind control, etc, and thats just what they did, along with starting discussions citing links to "evidence" of their theories. All of which were rather unnscientific.

I did my best to reason with her, and to spell out the link between losing friends and peddling that kind of nonsense. After a few weeks she told me to stop being rude to her friends (I wasn't) and posting "stupid comments" on her Facebook, and blocked me.

No idea how it ended, I hope she got help. Biggest problem with any conspiracy theory is that

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not quite the same thing but last night a few posts appeared on Facebook purporting to be from Currys saying they had too many televisions for various reasons and we're giving them away. The number of people who shared it amazed me, some of who I had previously considered pretty savvy. It took seconds to research and prove wrong

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's the classic "a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing", fuelled by instant news and instant reaction online.

(Potentially long post, apologies in advance)

I had a friend who started posting strange things on Facebook, naming professionals with links to their Linkedin etc saying they were responsible for her being mind-r#ped and similar things. No one else reacted, but after a few I commented saying she shouldn't be posing that, it's libellous. If she has a genuine problem go to the police, if not, take it down.

Other posts started to appear about her friends and family not talking to her, and others about various mind control actions against her.

I was the only one to challenge her publicly and mention the link between her rants and losing friends. I was blunt but respectful about it being nonsense, and that she, as someone studying medicine, should be able to look at evidence and credibility. I also said that I fully expected her friends and supporters to tell me I was part of it, one of them, in on the mind control, etc, and thats just what they did, along with starting discussions citing links to "evidence" of their theories. All of which were rather unnscientific.

I did my best to reason with her, and to spell out the link between losing friends and peddling that kind of nonsense. After a few weeks she told me to stop being rude to her friends (I wasn't) and posting "stupid comments" on her Facebook, and blocked me.

No idea how it ended, I hope she got help. Biggest problem with any conspiracy theory is that

"

Blimey. Sounds like mental health issues.

over a year ago

"Not quite the same thing but last night a few posts appeared on Facebook purporting to be from Currys saying they had too many televisions for various reasons and we're giving them away. The number of people who shared it amazed me, some of who I had previously considered pretty savvy. It took seconds to research and prove wrong "

We went and sat in C’s parents garden yesterday and they were discussing it with his Gran (she lives there) and how they were keeping their fingers crossed...

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Not quite the same thing but last night a few posts appeared on Facebook purporting to be from Currys saying they had too many televisions for various reasons and we're giving them away. The number of people who shared it amazed me, some of who I had previously considered pretty savvy. It took seconds to research and prove wrong "

I think they're two sides of the same coin.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Not quite the same thing but last night a few posts appeared on Facebook purporting to be from Currys saying they had too many televisions for various reasons and we're giving them away. The number of people who shared it amazed me, some of who I had previously considered pretty savvy. It took seconds to research and prove wrong

We went and sat in C’s parents garden yesterday and they were discussing it with his Gran (she lives there) and how they were keeping their fingers crossed..."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Not quite the same thing but last night a few posts appeared on Facebook purporting to be from Currys saying they had too many televisions for various reasons and we're giving them away. The number of people who shared it amazed me, some of who I had previously considered pretty savvy. It took seconds to research and prove wrong

I think they're two sides of the same coin."

Yes, I think so too.

over a year ago

*holds hand up* Yh that’s me all over, not a follower of no QMovement tho. I’m keeping tabs on it but don’t mix with controlled opposition.

over a year ago

What exactly is the ingredient in “the colonel sanders special blend”??

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

It's usually the uneducated dims believing/spreading conspiracies. Look at how many were protesting against 5G frying your brains and being the real reason for lockdown all their reasoning was fundamentally scientifically flawed

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's usually the uneducated dims believing/spreading conspiracies. Look at how many were protesting against 5G frying your brains and being the real reason for lockdown all their reasoning was fundamentally scientifically flawed

"

There are some very intelligent people who believe these things. They take their intellectual competence, and knowledge in some areas, and fail to see the intellectual flaws in their reasoning and research.

over a year ago

I’ll openly admit I’m a flat earth believer, far behond the point of return. I’ve dealt with ridicule most of my life due to my fascination with unpopular topics, no doesn’t bother me, makes life more amusing for sure. It’s the biggest lie of them all and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Empirical science is the key. Shit we can test observe and prove. I’m not going to start a big debate I’ve been there enough times. Common sense an a basic knowledge of the physics of liquid should be enough for people with a brain to realise they’ve been duped. You live in world made of of roughy 70% the rest is land mass.. water/liquid will always find its level and remain flat, hence the the term sea level. That’s 70% of earth flat and level... making he world being spherical impossible.

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

Just had much the same thing on Facebook, but from "Argos".

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

One that made me laugh was the KFC conspiracy theory a few years ago, where they claimed that rat was used instead of chicken.

By *ornado69Man
over a year ago

Princess Risborough

5G causing Corona Virus, Flat Earthers and Anti Vaccinators.... Fantasists

over a year ago

The term conspiracy theorist itself was coined by the CIA to discredit whistle blowers. It’s still used to this day pretty much the same. A lot of people are so far gone they only have to hear the word conspiracy to become triggered and turn into the harborer of all things true.

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

"I’ll openly admit I’m a flat earth believer, far behond the point of return. I’ve dealt with ridicule most of my life due to my fascination with unpopular topics, no doesn’t bother me, makes life more amusing for sure. It’s the biggest lie of them all and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Empirical science is the key. Shit we can test observe and prove. I’m not going to start a big debate I’ve been there enough times. Common sense an a basic knowledge of the physics of liquid should be enough for people with a brain to realise they’ve been duped. You live in world made of of roughy 70% the rest is land mass.. water/liquid will always find its level and remain flat, hence the the term sea level. That’s 70% of earth flat and level... making he world being spherical impossible."

I'm not entirely sure whether that's irony or not, but go on, for the sake of amusement, I'll bite, why doesn't the water all fall off the edge then? What's underneath/on the other side? Have you ever been high up in an aeroplane over water - or was it one fitted with the special windows make things far away look curved?

I think you've kinda already made the counter-argument to the argument you cite, which confuses things like "flat" and "level" - and as I suggeted in my earlier post, citing 'basic physics knowledge' proves exactly the addage that "a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing"!

over a year ago

I like them and I reckon that bin laden is still alive.

By *inkydarkness90Man
over a year ago

Somewhere up here

It frustrates me so much how many conspiracy theories are still out there and popular!

Man on the moon? FAKE.

Earth is actually flat?

5G is going to destroy us all!

Anyone who believes this nonsense has zero brain cells.

over a year ago

Cunts for short, yeah.....

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Elvis was obducted by aliens

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"I’ll openly admit I’m a flat earth believer, far behond the point of return. I’ve dealt with ridicule most of my life due to my fascination with unpopular topics, no doesn’t bother me, makes life more amusing for sure. It’s the biggest lie of them all and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Empirical science is the key. Shit we can test observe and prove. I’m not going to start a big debate I’ve been there enough times. Common sense an a basic knowledge of the physics of liquid should be enough for people with a brain to realise they’ve been duped. You live in world made of of roughy 70% the rest is land mass.. water/liquid will always find its level and remain flat, hence the the term sea level. That’s 70% of earth flat and level... making he world being spherical impossible."

Having read the "proof"for flat earth, much of it raises more questions about their explanations than mainstream science. I'm assuming compasses are unreliable and there is no such thing as North/South?

Genuinely interested.

over a year ago

2pac moved to Cuba and lived as a woman

because he lost both his balls in the 2 shootings

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just had much the same thing on Facebook, but from "Argos"."

It's fascinating to watch people. I don't understand the motive behind starting these kind of fake posts off. What does it achieve?

over a year ago

It's fascinating to watch people. I don't understand the motive behind starting these kind of fake posts off. What does it achieve? "

its a bit like sticking a one pound coin to the floor and watching how many try to get it off only without the visual

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's fascinating to watch people. I don't understand the motive behind starting these kind of fake posts off. What does it achieve? its a bit like sticking a one pound coin to the floor and watching how many try to get it off only without the visual "

God I'd rather watch my toenails grow.

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

"

Having read the "proof" for flat earth, much of it raises more questions about their explanations than mainstream science. I'm assuming compasses are unreliable and there is no such thing as North/South?

Genuinely interested."

Don't you get it? "Mainstream" "science" IS the conspiricy, because we're not supposed to know the truth. It's just what they tell us to try and stop people finding out about the truth. It's obvious really. If hiding the truth weren't so important, why would governments spend millions every year creating "agencies" and "departments" and doing "studies" and "research" to provide "mainstream", "scientific" explanations when we could just all know the truth? And now that some people do know the truth, the only way to stop it spreading is by debunking it with all their "mainstream" explanations using "scientific methods" and "evidence" to try and discredit "theorists" who have discovered the truth and make it look like they don't know what theyre talking about.

Post new Message to Thread