FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BIGGEST cock in the world right now.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Say that you're in just to bump the thread and then send me a pm titled "hey gorgeous" with your nomination. I'll collate all the results and verify them with someone in secret and post them at about 4am on Monday morning when nobody is around to see....

Hi btw, I'm Nippy and I'd also be pleased to chat with any nice folk who have some positive or funny shit to say....

Love and emotional prosperity to you all on this chilly Saturday evening....

Nip x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello gorgeous how’s your puppy? X

over a year ago

"Hello gorgeous how’s your puppy? X"

Hey beautiful . She's amazing! She's grown from 790g to 1300g in two weeks, and wheel bites EVERYTHING!

You don't post enough

over a year ago

"Hello gorgeous how’s your puppy? X

Hey beautiful . She's amazing! She's grown from 790g to 1300g in two weeks, and wheel bites EVERYTHING!

You don't post enough "

Wtaf did I just type?

over a year ago

You don't post enough "

You have a puppy??!!

over a year ago

You don't post enough

Wtaf did I just type? "

700g to 1300g in two weeks and SHE bites everything....*

over a year ago

You don't post enough "

Yeah I know , I don’t feel like I have anything particularly interesting to add to most threads so I just lurk !!! Awwwww cute , mines now 5.5 months nearly 11kg and is still biting(mouthing) a fair bit , I keep telling him I’m taking him to get his nuts chopped off

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!! "

Yeah a mini jack named April coz she was born in March and March didn't sound that great for a name according to my girl....

over a year ago

You don't post enough

Yeah I know , I don’t feel like I have anything particularly interesting to add to most threads so I just lurk !!! Awwwww cute , mines now 5.5 months nearly 11kg and is still biting(mouthing) a fair bit , I keep telling him I’m taking him to get his nuts chopped off "

What was it you had again? I know you told me but my memory is shite, especially now I'm sleep deprived....xx

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Yeah a mini jack named April coz she was born in March and March didn't sound that great for a name according to my girl...."

I have a puppy too! He is 14 weeks and it’s getting easier!

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Yeah a mini jack named April coz she was born in March and March didn't sound that great for a name according to my girl....

I have a puppy too! He is 14 weeks and it’s getting easier! "

Cool

Whatcha got? x

over a year ago

You don't post enough

Yeah I know , I don’t feel like I have anything particularly interesting to add to most threads so I just lurk !!! Awwwww cute , mines now 5.5 months nearly 11kg and is still biting(mouthing) a fair bit , I keep telling him I’m taking him to get his nuts chopped off

What was it you had again? I know you told me but my memory is shite, especially now I'm sleep deprived....xx"

He’s a patterdale terrier, handsome little fella and super cuddly x

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x"

A male staffy called Cooper.

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x

A male staffy called Cooper. "

It’s like having a newborn isn’t it ?! X

over a year ago

You don't post enough

What was it you had again? I know you told me but my memory is shite, especially now I'm sleep deprived....xx

He’s a patterdale terrier, handsome little fella and super cuddly x"

They're beautiful! I only got mine under pressure from my girl and because it was a now or never thing what with lockdown ans wfh. But she's adorable and I'm kinda in puppy love now....

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Say that you're in just to bump the thread and then send me a pm titled "hey gorgeous" with your nomination. I'll collate all the results and verify them with someone in secret and post them at about 4am on Monday morning when nobody is around to see....

Hi btw, I'm Nippy and I'd also be pleased to chat with any nice folk who have some positive or funny shit to say....

Nip x"

In

Hey gorgeous

Nippy is the biggest cock in the world

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x

A male staffy called Cooper. "

Haha, cool, they're super affectionate!

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Say that you're in just to bump the thread and then send me a pm titled "hey gorgeous" with your nomination. I'll collate all the results and verify them with someone in secret and post them at about 4am on Monday morning when nobody is around to see....

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

Nippy is the biggest cock in the world "

Oh shit missed the pm bit

over a year ago

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

Nippy is the biggest cock in the world "

I don't recall showing you....

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x

It’s like having a newborn isn’t it ?! X"

I think it’s far worse!!! I do love him but fed up with teeth and wee patches!!!

over a year ago

You don't post enough

He’s a patterdale terrier, handsome little fella and super cuddly x

They're beautiful! I only got mine under pressure from my girl and because it was a now or never thing what with lockdown ans wfh. But she's adorable and I'm kinda in puppy love now.... "

Can’t beet puppy snuggles x

over a year ago

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

Oh shit missed the pm bit "

Yeah I've not had one on outta this!

No boob pics either.... It's all gone way too positive....

over a year ago

Just realised we have ruined your thread.

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x

I think it’s far worse!!! I do love him but fed up with teeth and wee patches!!! "

Haha, Ape wee'd in my room earlier.... *Angry face emoji*

over a year ago

"Just realised we have ruined your thread. "

It's OUR thread

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

No boob pics either.... It's all gone way too positive.... "

But everyone is talking about their puppies so all good

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x

I think it’s far worse!!! I do love him but fed up with teeth and wee patches!!! "

Ours is completely housetrained now but it felt like it took forever then all of a sudden he just got it! He generally only gets nippy when he wants to play but it’s the jumping up that gets to me he’s like a fecking kangaroo! X

over a year ago

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

But everyone is talking about their puppies so all good "

Fuck off! Send boobs!!!

over a year ago

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

Fuck off! Send boobs!!! "

Check inbox

over a year ago

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

I like boobs , I’m missing boobs

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x

I think it’s far worse!!! I do love him but fed up with teeth and wee patches!!!

Ours is completely housetrained now but it felt like it took forever then all of a sudden he just got it! He generally only gets nippy when he wants to play but it’s the jumping up that gets to me he’s like a fecking kangaroo! X"

You've trained your puppy to attack Nippy, that's a new level of voodoo stalking!!!

over a year ago

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

Fuck off! Send boobs!!!

Check inbox "

Love you

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x

Ours is completely housetrained now but it felt like it took forever then all of a sudden he just got it! He generally only gets nippy when he wants to play but it’s the jumping up that gets to me he’s like a fecking kangaroo! X

You've trained your puppy to attack Nippy, that's a new level of voodoo stalking!!! "

I’m clever like that !

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x

You've trained your puppy to attack Nippy, that's a new level of voodoo stalking!!!

I’m clever like that ! "

Mine is amazing at recall and off the lead and I’d say 90% there with toileting but bitting/mouthing is hard work.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

Plenty of boobs on my profile, nowt new in seeing my two mounds

over a year ago

You don't post enough

You have a puppy??!!

Cool

Whatcha got? x

I’m clever like that !

Mine is amazing at recall and off the lead and I’d say 90% there with toileting but bitting/mouthing is hard work. "

Off the lead mines really good but on the lead he becomes a bit of a nob ! X

over a year ago

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

Fuck off! Send boobs!!!

Plenty of boobs on my profile, nowt new in seeing my two mounds "

Those are some very nice boobs

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

Fuck off! Send boobs!!!

Plenty of boobs on my profile, nowt new in seeing my two mounds

Those are some very nice boobs "

Thank you, kind of you say

over a year ago

Nip x

In

Hey gorgeous

Fuck off! Send boobs!!!

Plenty of boobs on my profile, nowt new in seeing my two mounds "

Every time is special...

over a year ago

STILL no nominations.... .... except the one public one for me....

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"STILL no nominations.... .... except the one public one for me.... "

Oh dear my bad?

over a year ago

"STILL no nominations.... .... except the one public one for me....

Oh dear my bad? "

S'ok I'm taking it as a massage to my inches....

over a year ago

Can I nominate more than one COCK?

over a year ago

"Can I nominate more than one COCK? "

All the cock you can handle my love

over a year ago

"Can I nominate more than one COCK?

All the cock you can handle my love "

I'll send my list over.Do you want me to pm,telegram or whatsapp?

over a year ago

I'll send my list over.Do you want me to pm,telegram or whatsapp? "

Any of the above as long as you tell me I'm gorgeous in the header....

over a year ago

Any of the above as long as you tell me I'm gorgeous in the header.... "

I always tell you that

over a year ago

Any of the above as long as you tell me I'm gorgeous in the header....

I always tell you that "

You were MEAN earlier! I'm not superman, innit

over a year ago

C'mon ffs....

I'm going for a shower, and I'll expect some nominations when I return plz. All your pm's will be replied to with naked wet shower Steve....

over a year ago

Say you're in if you want them to count....

over a year ago

Ellie Goulding is void, I used to be in love with her voice in about 2009 so it'd be like dissing an ex, idc what kind of cock gobbler she's become now....

over a year ago

"Ellie Goulding is void, I used to be in love with her voice in about 2009 so it'd be like dissing an ex, idc what kind of cock gobbler she's become now.... "

But she’s so annoying

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

You don't post enough "

What puppy

over a year ago

back on topic, my vote is donald trump

over a year ago

"back on topic, my vote is donald trump "

Say you're in and call me gorgeous and I'll throw DT in....

over a year ago

You don't post enough

What puppy "

Ape!

over a year ago

"Ellie Goulding is void, I used to be in love with her voice in about 2009 so it'd be like dissing an ex, idc what kind of cock gobbler she's become now....

But she’s so annoying "

I think you took a wrong turn at the Ellie Goulding is a giant knob with a funny rat face thread.... ....I (ed) Ellie....

over a year ago

So basically Donald Trump and myself are drawing so far with the Sutherland family males. I mean, I'm a cunt and all at times, I know I am, but..... ....can someone call me gorgeous and place some votes.... ....or share some funny junk until Yasmeen picks up this thread....

over a year ago

"So basically Donald Trump and myself are drawing so far with the Sutherland family males. I mean, I'm a cunt and all at times, I know I am, but..... ....can someone call me gorgeous and place some votes.... ....or share some funny junk until Yasmeen picks up this thread.... "

Nooo, you arent a cunt, that implies warmth and depth!

over a year ago

"So basically Donald Trump and myself are drawing so far with the Sutherland family males. I mean, I'm a cunt and all at times, I know I am, but..... ....can someone call me gorgeous and place some votes.... ....or share some funny junk until Yasmeen picks up this thread....

Nooo, you arent a cunt, that implies warmth and depth! "

Depth is relative, you're all shallow when I'm erect....

over a year ago

"So basically Donald Trump and myself are drawing so far with the Sutherland family males. I mean, I'm a cunt and all at times, I know I am, but..... ....can someone call me gorgeous and place some votes.... ....or share some funny junk until Yasmeen picks up this thread....

Depth is relative, you're all shallow when I'm erect.... "

Oooft! Faps*

over a year ago

Depth is relative, you're all shallow when I'm erect....

Oooft! Faps*"

That's more like it!

Send pics

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I am the biggest cock on Fab if that helps

By *urygent1Man
over a year ago

North West

Donald Trump.

over a year ago

"I am the biggest cock on Fab if that helps "

You have the shiniest bum, I'll give you that!

over a year ago

"Donald Trump."

Say you're in and tell me I'm gorgeous!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I am the biggest cock on Fab if that helps

You have the shiniest bum, I'll give you that! "

thanks

over a year ago

Results are in, after much fact checking, its the manchild who tried to PM me last night with nasty bitter things, I'm guessing they were afraid to say them in public.... #you know who you are.... Peace and much love to you all fellow fabbers and even the manchild. Please all keep up the excellent fabbing stuff you do....!

over a year ago

Your mailbox is too small for my cock. You need at least 20GB of free space. On that basis, I declare myself the winner!

Post new Message to Thread