Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too Bi or not to Bi...

Jump to newest

By *..First OP   Man
over a year ago

london

... that is the question.

I am not Bi, that is what my profile says, but...

Chatting to a couple, their desire is to orally share a cock. My cock in particular.

It excites me and I can see it playing out in one of two ways... a great relaxed evening or me freaking out and realising I am not a open minded as I like to believe I am.

Hmmmmm ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Try before you bi?

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

[Removed by poster at 06/06/20 20:15:44]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could bi a nightmare. Could bi a best night of your life. Bi brave. Binge pleasure.

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"... that is the question.

Hmmmmm ?? "

If it excites you, give it a try but make them sure there is a chance you may need to stop it! In case it makes you feel uncomfortable. No one will push you through it if you are not enjoying in the moment x

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

As long as he don't stick it up your bum you should be ok x

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"As long as he don't stick it up your bum you should be ok x "

over a year ago

What's the big deal...?

By *..First OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Could bi a nightmare. Could bi a best night of your life. Bi brave. Binge pleasure. "

Love it!

By *..First OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Hmmmmm ??

If it excites you, give it a try but make them sure there is a chance you may need to stop it! In case it makes you feel uncomfortable. No one will push you through it if you are not enjoying in the moment x"

over a year ago

Mouths are Just like arseholes.

If you close your eyes and put your dick in you couldn’t tell if it’s boy mouth or girl mouth or bum.

Go for it kid.

If you feel funny just close your eyes and think of two chicks sucking ya dick

By *..First OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Hmmmmm ??

If it excites you, give it a try but make them sure there is a chance you may need to stop it! In case it makes you feel uncomfortable. No one will push you through it if you are not enjoying in the moment x"

True and sensible. Tah!

By *..First OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Mouths are Just like arseholes.

If you close your eyes and put your dick in you couldn’t tell if it’s boy mouth or girl mouth or bum.

Go for it kid.

If you feel funny just close your eyes and think of two chicks sucking ya dick "

You should go into politics! ??

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Must just be me but I just dont get this "I'm straight but the thought of a guy sucking my dick excites me, whether a female is there as well or not.

I am straight and have no interest, thoughts, wonders or whatever of a guy doing anything with me or me with him.

But I suppose each to their own

Del

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Must just be me but I just dont get this "I'm straight but the thought of a guy sucking my dick excites me, whether a female is there as well or not.

I am straight and have no interest, thoughts, wonders or whatever of a guy doing anything with me or me with him.

Del

"

Some people change.

over a year ago

Chatting to a couple, their desire is to orally share a cock. My cock in particular.

It excites me and I can see it playing out in one of two ways... a great relaxed evening or me freaking out and realising I am not a open minded as I like to believe I am.

Hmmmmm ?? "

Bi is the best, go for it and have fun!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

You could bloomin hate or love. Choose a cock that when you look at the photos and videos, you get precum. Then you know he's the one you wana fuck

over a year ago

Any holes a goal ?

By *adbod74Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Love having a couple share my cock, go for it

over a year ago

Go with the flow - see where it takes you.

If they are nice people and see you are a bit nervous I’m sure they won’t push it.

You might enjoy it

By *ordan02081995Man
over a year ago

Crosspool

If it feels good in the moment, go for it. It might be a good idea to tell the couple about your worries and warn them that you might freak out and leave, so that they don't get offended if you do.

over a year ago

"Must just be me but I just dont get this "I'm straight but the thought of a guy sucking my dick excites me, whether a female is there as well or not.

Del

"

this

over a year ago

Hmmmmm ?? "

You could always try communication with those you are playing with and explain your fears if they are not understanding they are the wrong couple for you

By *..First OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"You could bloomin hate or love. Choose a cock that when you look at the photos and videos, you get precum. Then you know he's the one you wana fuck "

Not sure about that but the two of them sucking my cock is something to think about... maybe a bull to a cuck couple where he cleans me off... conflicted ... but then both enjoying a cock lollipop....

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Nothing wrong with being open to the idea but uncertain whether you want to go through with it OP - nor is there anything wrong with the idea of it exciting you even though you are straight either.

Only you can know if it's something you want to take that next step further - if you are considering it but not sure how you'll feel on the night when it comes down to it, my advice to you would be to be open and honest with this couple about it - tell them you're conflicted but potentially open to the idea but might have to suck it and see (pun completely intended ) once the situation presents itself.

If they're as into you as you are them them they'll understand and be willing to go at your pace - if they're not then they'll have made the decision for you anyway.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Everyone goes through life trying things out that they ultimately decide not to try again. We'd not proceed from breast milk and lying in a cot otherwise.

Having a couple mf do it and you not enjoying the m half doing it us no different to if it was a ff couple and 1 didn't work for you. 1 experience doesn't provide conclusive understanding of anything other than that the 1 partner wasn't a sexual match then.

Many of us have met others where we're not compatible or the sex isn't right. That's life. We end it and move on.

If we start to drink alcohol, we don't typically swallow several litres of spirits the first time. Likewise with most things including sex. You could have the female mostly giving oral and them both for a shorter period. Check if it works and is OK but don't get so precious, as it would reasonably deter many couples as they'd be uncomfortable.

Don't explore something until you are sure you'd have a reasonable response, similarly to exploring with an incompatible female partner. If you have something in yourself that you may be uncomfortable about, don't project that emotional response on to others. It's fine to be straight with a little openness to some bi play, just as it is to be any sexuality.

over a year ago

Relax and go with the flow..dont think about it happening..the when or the how..just relax and have fun..

By *ornado69Man
over a year ago

Princess Risborough

If you are thinking about it and it's making you hard then why not try it. A man's mouth feels like a woman's mouth when it's wrapped around your cock and your eyes are closed.

I love sharing a cock with a lady when we give her "straight" husband a 2 person BJ. Problem is finding a couple who are happy for me to suck the husband's cock and more.

Go for it and do it by choice, if your not happy don't let anybody ram it down your throat ....

Post new Message to Thread