Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just when you think

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

you have read it all.

Just been reported "for trying to meet" when I deleted someones messages, after he sent me abuse of course

Fabs has gone mad, seriously considering a break

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"you have read it all.

Just been reported "for trying to meet" when I deleted someones messages, after he sent me abuse of course

Fabs has gone mad, seriously considering a break "

That sucks sweetie! Sending hugs.

K. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s sad to hear this again (seems really common). Hope you take solace in it’s the action of one person and it reflects poorly on them not you. Loads of great people in here - don’t let this idiot affect your fab experience xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just ignore it all and continue doing the things you enjoy.

Or take a break if you feel you need one for yourself.

Just don’t let others drive you away.

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

DiD u delete your sent box to ? If not u could prove it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"DiD u delete your sent box to ? If not u could prove it "

I did not respond to the man once, but kept his inbox and reported him in return for abuse

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gawd help us ffs...chin up girl...theres some real scallywags out there..sorry for you girl.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that is there an appeal process?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hide till the lockdown is over possibly set filters or just let it go over your head, block ignore repeat

Reply privately

over a year ago

I usually just ignore and block, I’ve had name calling and abuse today because I politely declined someone. Sometimes it’s hard to ignore the vile things said, might be time for a break.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

People throwing their toys out of the pram for not getting what they want...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hidden profile for the time being.

Normally I ignore. Been on fabs 2 years and know the score, but when you are having a shite day sometimes it is just the icing on the cake!

Reply privately

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I must admit that considering this is meant to be a site for liberated and like-minded people it does feel very puritanical in sine respects lately

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Admin always check to verify a report.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you he hlp improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Reply privately

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Wow, sorry to hear that OP. There are some really mad guys on here.

Even I was propositioned by a guy for a "suck & go" meet last night.

Inevitably, I strung him along in my usual trolling manner. At least those 20 minutes he wasn't harassing other innocent fabbers here. I did of course report him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you he hlp improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******"

Ok thanks, going on this, him reporting me has done nothing but get himself in trouble then

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I doubt he reported you anyway, it was probably an idle threat.

I'll close this thread now as you have your answer.

Reply privately