Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Banning members

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If members pay for membership then how can moderators ban members without given them any explanation why, checking out if the reason they are being banned is true or not and telling them how long they might be banned for?

My other profile seems to have been banned with no explanation or justification probably because it was reported by another jealous members, without moderators checking the fact we’re actually true. Seems my profile was banned for posting an OLD photo of a meet and then my profile was banned for meeting when this is not currently allowed. I can’t see it written anywhere that posting old photos is breaking the rules and see many other members posting pictures of meets. In fact I see people actually posting for meets and send messages wanting to meet and these people are not banned. Very unfair treatment of some members in comparison to others.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First rule of ban club.

Font talk about ban club.

over a year ago

"First rule of ban club.

Font talk about ban club."

Don’t ^

over a year ago

"First rule of ban club.

Don’t ^"

But why not if it has not been done fairly

over a year ago

"First rule of ban club.

Don’t ^

But why not if it has not been done fairly "

I’m not saying it’s fair but that’s only your opinion.

Talking about it on the forum will more than likely get you another ban is all I’m saying.

By *borofucktoyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I was wondering where you guys went sorry to hear about this

over a year ago

Have you contacted admin? It might be a case of them suspending your account rather than deleting it. They might be able to get it back before it’s permanently deleted?

I’m not sure how they work out who should/shouldn’t be get a ban.

over a year ago

"Have you contacted admin? It might be a case of them suspending your account rather than deleting it. They might be able to get it back before it’s permanently deleted?

I’m not sure how they work out who should/shouldn’t be get a ban. "

Yes, I have. Thanks Hun

over a year ago

It’s probably been suspended, can you still see the profile when you login, if you can are you able to use the contact admin feature and ask them to review it?

Can’t see them banning a profile that’s as established as yours was with many verifications just over a picture that shows you with a bloke.

over a year ago

"It’s probably been suspended, can you still see the profile when you login, if you can are you able to use the contact admin feature and ask them to review it?

Can’t see them banning a profile that’s as established as yours was with many verifications just over a picture that shows you with a bloke. "

Yes, and have contacted them. Thanks

Just seemed very unfair and totally out of the blue as no explanation was given x

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"First rule of ban club.

Don’t ^

But why not if it has not been done fairly "

Publicly complaining on here won't endear yourselves to the Moderators.

Yes, you feel aggrieved but speak directly to them; they deal with it.

over a year ago

Might even be like you said and it’s a few jealous birds that have reported you. Page 1 these days has a lot of people desperate for fabs what with all the fuck for fabs on the pics and status updates, they might be trying to get rid of the competition!

You don’t cause no harm, your profile is established, you’re genuine so hopefully admin will restore it x

over a year ago

Email support@winconltd.com if you aren't getting help or answers.

I've done it in the past and everything was rectified very quickly.

It is a weekend though.

over a year ago

"Might even be like you said and it’s a few jealous birds that have reported you. Page 1 these days has a lot of people desperate for fabs what with all the fuck for fabs on the pics and status updates, they might be trying to get rid of the competition!

You don’t cause no harm, your profile is established, you’re genuine so hopefully admin will restore it x"

Agree, I get on page one but never ask to or aim for it.

I get bitchy messages and see the desperation of others too. Sad world

over a year ago

"It’s probably been suspended, can you still see the profile when you login, if you can are you able to use the contact admin feature and ask them to review it?

Can’t see them banning a profile that’s as established as yours was with many verifications just over a picture that shows you with a bloke.

Yes, and have contacted them. Thanks

Just seemed very unfair and totally out of the blue as no explanation was given x"

Hopefully just temporary, strange to not get an explanation x

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice everyone. Profile has been reinstated but still with no explanation why it was banned/suspended in the first place but I’m thankful to be back as I just enjoy taking and sharing pictures

over a year ago

Glad you are back op

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Have you contacted admin? It might be a case of them suspending your account rather than deleting it. They might be able to get it back before it’s permanently deleted?

I’m not sure how they work out who should/shouldn’t be get a ban.

Yes, I have. Thanks Hun "

I wouldn't bother contacting them as Fab is more akin to North Korea than a democracy and Kim would be more sympathetic.

over a year ago

"Might even be like you said and it’s a few jealous birds that have reported you. Page 1 these days has a lot of people desperate for fabs what with all the fuck for fabs on the pics and status updates, they might be trying to get rid of the competition!

You don’t cause no harm, your profile is established, you’re genuine so hopefully admin will restore it x

I get bitchy messages and see the desperation of others too. Sad world"

Really? That's so sad

over a year ago

I get bitchy messages and see the desperation of others too. Sad world

Really? That's so sad "

Yep. I just love taking pics, always have, so I share them. The flattery is great but the ugly side I just don't get. I fab the others on hotpics not bitch

over a year ago

"Thanks for the advice everyone. Profile has been reinstated but still with no explanation why it was banned/suspended in the first place but I’m thankful to be back as I just enjoy taking and sharing pictures "

Awesome, carry on doing your pictures that’ll learn them! X

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"Thanks for the advice everyone. Profile has been reinstated but still with no explanation why it was banned/suspended in the first place but I’m thankful to be back as I just enjoy taking and sharing pictures "

Excellent news, because I for one really enjoy seeing your picture updates

Even if I can only dream of having such a sex life as yours...

over a year ago

Excellent

Get snapping

Post new Message to Thread