By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gin snobs.

Give me a Gordons and Schweppes please, in a tall glass!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Me"

Never you

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Me

Never you "

By *ustfun1000Man
over a year ago

hanwell

I agree testerossa but must be at least a double

over a year ago

"I agree testerossa but must be at least a double "

I dont use a measure, I go by eye!

over a year ago

" "

You.

over a year ago

Oooh, who did you hang out tp dry yesterday?

over a year ago

Today when I was spelling my (real) name to someone on the phone they tried to correct me he can be hung out to dry. I cannot remember the last time I was so angry I never get angry!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

The pants

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"The pants"

Are they wet or moist?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"The pants

Are they wet or moist? "

Dry

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Today when I was spelling my (real) name to someone on the phone they tried to correct me he can be hung out to dry. I cannot remember the last time I was so angry I never get angry! "

We get that a lot as we have a foreign name. One woman told me what nationality we were and when I corrected her she didn't believe me and tried to say she was right.

over a year ago

"Today when I was spelling my (real) name to someone on the phone they tried to correct me he can be hung out to dry. I cannot remember the last time I was so angry I never get angry!

We get that a lot as we have a foreign name. One woman told me what nationality we were and when I corrected her she didn't believe me and tried to say she was right. "

Omg what goes through these people’s heads! I spelt my surname then he laughed, and said ‘I think you mean...’ no, that’s not what I mean. The way I spelt it is what I mean

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Today when I was spelling my (real) name to someone on the phone they tried to correct me he can be hung out to dry. I cannot remember the last time I was so angry I never get angry!

We get that a lot as we have a foreign name. One woman told me what nationality we were and when I corrected her she didn't believe me and tried to say she was right.

Omg what goes through these people’s heads! I spelt my surname then he laughed, and said ‘I think you mean...’ no, that’s not what I mean. The way I spelt it is what I mean "

I just find it patronising, do they imagine we're so stupid that we don't know how to spell our own names or our nationality? There are a lot of consonants in our name which can be confusing but we got a grip on it years ago

over a year ago

Omg what goes through these people’s heads! I spelt my surname then he laughed, and said ‘I think you mean...’ no, that’s not what I mean. The way I spelt it is what I mean

I just find it patronising, do they imagine we're so stupid that we don't know how to spell our own names or our nationality? There are a lot of consonants in our name which can be confusing but we got a grip on it years ago "

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Post new Message to Thread