Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Timewasters need not apply

Jump to newest

By *rank_Simone OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bideford

Always makes us chuckle when we see this written in a profile,

Firstly how would you know they are time wasters, until you have travelled down the road to nowhere.

Secondly, many of the so called time wasters believe they are doing nothing wrong so wouldn't realise that the remake is aimed at them.

Thirdly if they know they are time wasters, would they take any notice of this in the first place, written or not.

If this is a repeat then we appologise for wasting peoples time lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not wishing to cause offense but it's almost as futile as putting "single guys need not apply" because you just know they are going to anyway

People write a profile in the forlorn hope that it might just get taken at face value but sadly it seldom is.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

fair point - i like it - there are a few things on here that make me chuckle too!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Always makes us chuckle when we see this written in a profile,

Firstly how would you know they are time wasters, until you have travelled down the road to nowhere.

Secondly, many of the so called time wasters believe they are doing nothing wrong so wouldn't realise that the remake is aimed at them.

Thirdly if they know they are time wasters, would they take any notice of this in the first place, written or not.

"

i like you point of veiw and the points you raise but will timewaster and those who post that on their profiles really care what others think lol more to the point do you think time waster's ever come into the forum's and read what we have to say about them,?

only real thing to do to avoid them is pm your friends and warn them about the time water you encounter, and eventually the whole site will know who they are, oooh a flaw there because they will likely be on someones friends list too lol

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"Always makes us chuckle when we see this written in a profile,

i like you point of veiw and the points you raise but will timewaster and those who post that on their profiles really care what others think lol more to the point do you think time waster's ever come into the forum's and read what we have to say about them,?

only real thing to do to avoid them is pm your friends and warn them about the time water you encounter, and eventually the whole site will know who they are, oooh a flaw there because they will likely be on someones friends list too lol "

will any one who is not here please put your hand up

over a year ago

"will any one who is not here please put your hand up "

Be specific, up who and/or where?

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"will any one who is not here please put your hand up

Be specific, up who and/or where?"

as it was old gits idea i think he should go first

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"will any one who is not here please put your hand up

Be specific, up who and/or where?

as it was old gits idea i think he should go first "

cant i`m not here lol

over a year ago

This is where 'include adfgjdhr4w in email topic if you have read this profile' included at the bottom of your profile comes in handy. No code = delete their loss

over a year ago

"Not wishing to cause offense but it's almost as futile as putting "single guys need not apply" because you just know they are going to anyway

People write a profile in the forlorn hope that it might just get taken at face value but sadly it seldom is."

ffs it doesn't matter what the threads about...someone always seems to get in a dig at single guys!

over a year ago

Just been contacted by the male of a couple looking for fun, I said no, as I am not looking for couples, and he went all shitty and said I am a time waster!!!

Talk about being frigging pushy!!!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Just been contacted by the male of a couple looking for fun, I said no, as I am not looking for couples, and he went all shitty and said I am a time waster!!!

Talk about being frigging pushy!!!

"

gis his name ( pm ) and i'll send the boys round to teach him some elimentry respect lol

over a year ago

" gis his name ( pm ) and i'll send the boys round to teach him some elimentry respect lol "

Nah, but thanks for the offer, I can hold my own corner

over a year ago

Apparently, I did not give him a chance, so I am a time waster!

What is the frigging point when I do not like his online persona after a couple of messages???!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/09 20:25:43]

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Apparently, I did not give him a chance, so I am a time waster!

What is the frigging point when I do not like his online persona after a couple of messages???!!! "

whats he want ??? someone to jump him the minute he put's his finger to a keyboard ? god some guys are just so out of touch it's scarey and no wonder that the rest of us get such short shrift too

over a year ago

"Apparently, I did not give him a chance, so I am a time waster!

What is the frigging point when I do not like his online persona after a couple of messages???!!! "

And his response proving you where right

over a year ago

I've had a couple of contacts from the woman of a M/F couple who got sarcastic and nasty when i pointed out she wasn't my type, she didn't fit into what i was looking for and would of known that if she had read my profile and who couldn't even bother writing more than a few words.

Both men AND women do this crap!

over a year ago

Blocked him now

over a year ago

oh nooooooooooooo

whats happened hun ????

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"This is where 'include adfgjdhr4w in email topic if you have read this profile' included at the bottom of your profile comes in handy. No code = delete their loss"

ooooooooo thats a good idea

Post new Message to Thread