By *lackXealMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Because it matters

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Absolutely does it’s disgusting how someone can mistreat another person just because of there skin colour

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Have to agree then again all lives matter . Racism seem to be streem lined for some reason though and always aimed at black or other ethnic minorities being the victims when infact they to are guilty of what they protest about.RACIST ARE NOT JUST WHITE PEOPLE

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

All life matters op

Reply privately

over a year ago

All life’s of course matter but black people actually get mistreated more then any other race or colour

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It happened in America. I don't see what protesting in London is achieving.

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"All life’s of course matter but black people actually get mistreated more then any other race or colour "
thats complete bullshit . Its just highlighted more when it happens to black people

Reply privately

over a year ago

Black lives matter. Screaming ‘all lives matter’ is stupid. Imagine your child dying, you give a speech at their funeral and mention how special you are....and someone in the front row pipes up with ‘aren’t you going to mention MY child? He’s special! All children are special!’

It’s like going to race for life and having a go at people who are raising money for cancer research, because there’s other illnesses! They all matter!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Black lives matter. Screaming ‘all lives matter’ is stupid. Imagine your child dying, you give a speech at their funeral and mention how special you are....and someone in the front row pipes up with ‘aren’t you going to mention MY child? He’s special! All children are special!’

It’s like going to race for life and having a go at people who are raising money for cancer research, because there’s other illnesses! They all matter!"

*you mention how special your child is

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://youtu.be/t9OJl82poEY

Not all American police officers are racist and show no compassion.

There are good and bad in the world. In all walks of life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It happened in America. I don't see what protesting in London is achieving. "

Because people are showing solidarity for others, it idoesn't matter where the brutality happened, and that is one thing in a long line of bigger issues.

As a global society challenging racism and standing up for what is right is something we should stand up for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because it is showing awareness

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the mass demonstrations in the present climate are wrong.

In normal circumstances, if there was no pandemic, then fine but it’s not normal circumstances and gathering in large groups is in my opinion selfish as fuck.

I feel the same way about those going to beaches or gathering for V.E Day parties.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All life’s of course matter but black people actually get mistreated more then any other race or colour thats complete bullshit . Its just highlighted more when it happens to black people "

That’s where you are completely wrong do you know black people have to make sure the destinations they have to go to on holiday are safe

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"All life’s of course matter but black people actually get mistreated more then any other race or colour thats complete bullshit . Its just highlighted more when it happens to black people

That’s where you are completely wrong do you know black people have to make sure the destinations they have to go to on holiday are safe "

are you serious

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I am serious this is what goes on in the world and people are so unaware of these aspects

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I think the mass demonstrations in the present climate are wrong.

In normal circumstances, if there was no pandemic, then fine but it’s not normal circumstances and gathering in large groups is in my opinion selfish as fuck.

I feel the same way about those going to beaches or gathering for V.E Day parties.

"

Australia went to court and managed to ban the protest due to the possible spread of the coronavirus

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know if it was racially motivated or what.. But we still live in a world full of racists.

Reply privately

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

My take on it is that it's true black people are imprisoned more, pulled up by police more etc. than white people, but it's also true that, for instance, the majority of knife crime in London is committed by black youths, yet police are frightened to say this.

Hiding it in euphemisms is useless. What is needed is an open and honest dialogue, with the aim of reaching a meritocratic society.

I would welcome the election of a young, black, woman PM.

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"All life’s of course matter but black people actually get mistreated more then any other race or colour thats complete bullshit . Its just highlighted more when it happens to black people

That’s where you are completely wrong do you know black people have to make sure the destinations they have to go to on holiday are safe are you serious "

Do you not think white people have to watch where they go on holiday to . Parts of south africa no go areas for whites etc infact parts of birmingham and bradford are no go areas for whites if you want to get closer to home . Give your head a wobble op your being taken in by media bullshit sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It happened in America. I don't see what protesting in London is achieving.

Because it is showing awareness "

We all saw it on social media. We are aware. Gathering in large crowds during a pandemic and causing damage to the war memorial in London. What's that all about? They men fought and died to give you the Britain we have today. The one where all are welcome and have freedom of speech. Spreading the virus when our doctors and nurses are sacrificing their lives on duty to save us, the people that have been prisoners in their own homes, the people who have died before their time, the worry of a second wave when we have already lost so much, the economic damage caused by this. Does their life's and sacrifices for our country not matter.Obviously not when one black man is murdered in another country.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey only white people can be racists

Reply privately

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

All life’s matter.

The cops where at fault but one thing breeds another. If you don’t struggle you don’t get pinned down.

I have seen clips and read posts but my opinion still stands. Stop blaming everyone else. Go to work become sensible and non confrontational live them becomes easier.

Reply privately

By *urenutsMan
over a year ago

waltham cross/Harrow HA1

There should be no place in the world that should be no go to another. We should learn to love each other just the same. We all breathe the same air and have red blood.

I walked into a shop in a wealth part of London, I white lady said why are they allowing these people in the shop. Place her shopping basket down and walked out in anger. That's why there is protest here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My main take on it is that I support the cause completely. I lose respect for those who say 'but all lives matter' and have contempt for those who derail it with 'white lives matter' and tails of their own prejudices.

Let's be clear here black lives matter in no way detracts from our rights. We aren't going to lose anything here and nothing screams white privilege more than trying to distract from or derail a campaign for equality by portraying it as an attack on white lives matter. Not one of those protesters is saying only black lives matter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All lives matter!

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"There should be no place in the world that should be no go to another. We should learn to love each other just the same. We all breathe the same air and have red blood.

I walked into a shop in a wealth part of London, I white lady said why are they allowing these people in the shop. Place her shopping basket down and walked out in anger. That's why there is protest here.

"

I was attacked in birmingham by 3 asian men in an audi over a parking space one spat on me one pushed me over the bonnet of my car and screamed in my face " you dont even fucking belong here bitch" . Would you like to start a protest over it ? Cus the police were not interested even though i had their registration and witnesses? Guess that wasnt a racist attack hey ? Just putting woman in there place because its seen as the norm? .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There should be no place in the world that should be no go to another. We should learn to love each other just the same. We all breathe the same air and have red blood.

"

Actions like that make me angry and if I had been there would possibly of derided her actions and her publicly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course they do.

But the biggest threat is every americans life right now is fascism.

Trump has come for the muslims, gays, immigrants, sikhs, disabled, blacks, chinese, iranians, democrats.

His followers have said if he isnt re elected they will start a civil war and followed up the threat by storming the government building with guns

George floyds death was just a part of the heightened oppression of all minoritoes because of the fascist in power.

Just look at the attacks on peaceful protests and how he has declared anyone who doesnt support fascism a terrorist.

Exactly all what hitler did and trump has just 5 months to take complete control so its just going to get worse.

Dont think there wont be deaths of masses.

His army will do as he tells them.

He will lead the nation into war on other countries knce the war has been won in america.

Historians have been warning for the whole of his presidency that fascism was rising and happening because of him

This is real, history us repeating itself

Reply privately

over a year ago

All lives matter and people protesting over here are idiots.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So many people saying all lives matter totally missing the point of black lives matter, go educate yourselves

Reply privately

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"All life’s of course matter but black people actually get mistreated more then any other race or colour thats complete bullshit . Its just highlighted more when it happens to black people "
you obviously haven't a clue what you are talking about! Do me a favour and do some research and look back throughout history how ethnic minorities especially black have been mistreated because of the colour of their skin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all saw it on social media. We are aware. Gathering in large crowds during a pandemic and causing damage to the war memorial in London. What's that all about? They men fought and died to give you the Britain we have today. The one where all are welcome and have freedom of speech. Spreading the virus when our doctors and nurses are sacrificing their lives on duty to save us, the people that have been prisoners in their own homes, the people who have died before their time, the worry of a second wave when we have already lost so much, the economic damage caused by this. Does their life's and sacrifices for our country not matter.Obviously not when one black man is murdered in another country. "

Well said DM.

Reply privately

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"So many people saying all lives matter totally missing the point of black lives matter, go educate yourselves "
yes this. So frustrating!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was attacked in birmingham by 3 asian men in an audi over a parking space one spat on me one pushed me over the bonnet of my car and screamed in my face " you dont even fucking belong here bitch" . Would you like to start a protest over it ? Cus the police were not interested even though i had their registration and witnesses? Guess that wasnt a racist attack hey ? Just putting woman in there place because its seen as the norm? ."

Asian men? If it's about colour, the neither should they. If it's about women , then I don't welcome anyone to our country that doesn't live by our rules. We are all equal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You need to do some research before you come spewing racist rhetoric on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All life’s of course matter but black people actually get mistreated more then any other race or colour thats complete bullshit . Its just highlighted more when it happens to black people you obviously haven't a clue what you are talking about! Do me a favour and do some research and look back throughout history how ethnic minorities especially black have been mistreated because of the colour of their skin. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All lives matter!"

No they don’t

Reply privately

over a year ago

Black lives do matter and the movement exists because they appear to matter less to some people than other lives. Only when racism is dead does the 'all lives matter' bollocks have a place.

Those preaching 'all lives matter' really need to go and acknowledge, understand and accept their white privelige.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Black lives do matter and the movement exists because they appear to matter less to some people than other lives. Only when racism is dead does the 'all lives matter' bollocks have a place.

Those preaching 'all lives matter' really need to go and acknowledge, understand and accept their white privelige.

"

If anyone needs help on the white privelige thing here is how I understand it...

I have been been treated less favourably because of the colour of my skin.

Its not difficult.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Black lives do matter and the movement exists because they appear to matter less to some people than other lives. Only when racism is dead does the 'all lives matter' bollocks have a place.

"

It’s not only just white people saying it though unfortunately. But I agree with you 100%, if they don’t understand how stupid ‘all lives matter!’ is, google is their friend and they can educate themselves.

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

"My main take on it is that I support the cause completely. I lose respect for those who say 'but all lives matter' and have contempt for those who derail it with 'white lives matter' and tails of their own prejudices.

Let's be clear here black lives matter in no way detracts from our rights. We aren't going to lose anything here and nothing screams white privilege more than trying to distract from or derail a campaign for equality by portraying it as an attack on white lives matter. Not one of those protesters is saying only black lives matter."

If the slogan was " black lives matter as well" then people wouldn't say "all lives matter" they would just agree.

It's just how the slogan is being read and a lot of anger bubbling out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Black lives matter. Screaming ‘all lives matter’ is stupid. Imagine your child dying, you give a speech at their funeral and mention how special you are....and someone in the front row pipes up with ‘aren’t you going to mention MY child? He’s special! All children are special!’

It’s like going to race for life and having a go at people who are raising money for cancer research, because there’s other illnesses! They all matter!

*you mention how special your child is"

‘I like this book’

Well that’s stupid CAUSE ALL BOOK ARE GOOD

Reply privately

By *ittlesub4uWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

For anyone who thinks Black or other people of colour can be racist I will quote the incredible character Sam White from “Dear White People”

“ Black people can't be racist. Prejudice, yes, but not racist. Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race. Black people can't be racist since we don't stand to benefit from such a system.”

Is xenophobia and prejudice a problem? Yes. Is it racism? No

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So many people saying all lives matter totally missing the point of black lives matter, go educate yourselves yes this. So frustrating! "

That’s why I try to avoid these threads, People can’t stop and actually listen for once

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is people’s theory on this subject "

Of course Black lives matter. What do you mean theory on this?

Yank cops shot, injure maim and kill a larger percentage of blacks than any other race.

This is why people are trying to get the message into the thick meat heads of those barely trained Roid addicted police over there to be aware that every race is part of the human race.

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Black Lives Matter

Racist lives, I'm not too bothered about those.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/20 09:37:54]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't get it. Surely all lived matter. "

Google is your friend, educate yourself or stay ignorant

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey only white people can be racists "

Any race can be racist. Ut white people have the power due to the ugly history of slavery and ku klux klan, nazism and any other white supremacist behaviour.

Sociogically speaking can the oppressed become the oppressors? In real terms. When a whole system is institutionally oppressing a race, can they ever really become the oppressors?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For anyone who thinks Black or other people of colour can be racist I will quote the incredible character Sam White from “Dear White People”

“ Black people can't be racist. Prejudice, yes, but not racist. Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race. Black people can't be racist since we don't stand to benefit from such a system.”

Is xenophobia and prejudice a problem? Yes. Is it racism? No"

Anyone, of any and every race can be racist.

Just because you quote a character from a tv show does not mean you have provided a fact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone who has really visited the States and seen the poverty and segregation between the haves and not haves will appreciate where these protests stem from. In many areas the minorities are kept down by the privileged to provide the cheap labour for the elite, who predominantly are white. Look at Washington...not the post card tv scenes played of the white House and Congress buildings but the half mile from it..where its full of ultra poor housing, even worse services, these are never shown on tv..yet these are the people the powerful in the capitol employ and exploit. the behind the scenes never to be seen the cleaners the cooks , maids servants etc..the elite then live further out in wonderful houses set in postcard semi rural areas..the further south you go the worse it gets with open racism and aggression by whites to any and all minorities...i was disgusted with a lot of American society..we dont get to see a fraction of true american life in the UK or when most people visit the US..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't get it. Surely all lived matter.

Google is your friend, educate yourself or stay ignorant "

Lives*

Okay my life don't matter then

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey only white people can be racists

Any race can be racist. Ut white people have the power due to the ugly history of slavery and ku klux klan, nazism and any other white supremacist behaviour.

Sociogically speaking can the oppressed become the oppressors? In real terms. When a whole system is institutionally oppressing a race, can they ever really become the oppressors?"

Yes that can happen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For anyone who thinks Black or other people of colour can be racist I will quote the incredible character Sam White from “Dear White People”

Is xenophobia and prejudice a problem? Yes. Is it racism? No"

Yes!!!!! I need to look at this example further. Thank you for sharing

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"All life’s of course matter but black people actually get mistreated more then any other race or colour thats complete bullshit . Its just highlighted more when it happens to black people you obviously haven't a clue what you are talking about! Do me a favour and do some research and look back throughout history how ethnic minorities especially black have been mistreated because of the colour of their skin. "

History pmsl so we still have black people as slaves in the uk now do we ? Get a grip were talking about whats going on today not 100 years ago

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Who needs a theory? It's simply a true statement. Sadly there is a significant (though hopefully getting reducing) number of people who disagree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s not only just white people saying it though unfortunately. But I agree with you 100%, if they don’t understand how stupid ‘all lives matter!’ is, google is their friend and they can educate themselves. "

True.

But then some women arent feminists......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

Okay my life don't matter then "

Yeah that’s EXACTLY what I said

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s not only just white people saying it though unfortunately. But I agree with you 100%, if they don’t understand how stupid ‘all lives matter!’ is, google is their friend and they can educate themselves.

True.

But then some women arent feminists...... "

That baffles me as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

True.

But then some women arent feminists......

That baffles me as well"

And me my lovely!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

Get a grip. At what point does ‘black lives matter’ say anything to do with white people?

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

All Lives Matter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

Get a grip. At what point does ‘black lives matter’ say anything to do with white people?

"

Us white people just HAVE to find a way to make everything about us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

Us white people just HAVE to find a way to make everything about us "

Blows my mind how fragile some people are that they can’t bear to see another group being empowered.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sociogically speaking can the oppressed become the oppressors? In real terms. When a whole system is institutionally oppressing a race, can they ever really become the oppressors?

Yes that can happen."

Examples please.

Of where an oppressed race has over come the oppressive system of institutional racism and has then that group has systematically and institutionally racially oppressed the group that once oppressed them...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

How do you conclude that your life doesn't matter?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Well said.... We don't realise how priveliged we are because we've never been in a position where we have been judged or disadvantaged against for the colour of our skin, we were given a head start in life just for being white and

It's about time we stood as global citizens to say it's not right to challenge the prejudices and racism.

And to those saying it is one black man.... doesn't matter if it's 1 or 1,000....

The issues go deeper than that and you don't need to go that far back in history to see why...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said.... We don't realise how priveliged we are because we've never been in a position where we have been judged or disadvantaged against for the colour of our skin, we were given a head start in life just for being white and

It's about time we stood as global citizens to say it's not right to challenge the prejudices and racism.

And to those saying it is one black man.... doesn't matter if it's 1 or 1,000....

The issues go deeper than that and you don't need to go that far back in history to see why...

"

We’ll never understand, but we can stand with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

"

All lives matter. People saying they don't are only taking the piss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

Why you making this about you ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Old people sat at home In winter can't afford the heating lives matter too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is people’s theory on this subject

All Lives Matter."

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s so hard biting my tongue

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

Why you making this about you ?"

Cause us white folk matter!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

Why you making this about you ?"

It's about all of us on this thread. All of our lives matter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had to double check the worsing but i saw a sign someone carried in a protest.

"We said Black lives matter.

Not ONLY black lives matter.

We know all lives matter.

But we need your help with black lives matter for black lives are in danger."

Who can disagree that in the madhouse of America that this is true?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It’s so hard biting my tongue"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seriously, if you don’t understand the concept of black lives matter and your first reaction is all lives matter, you’re not trying hard enough. It’s not always about you, go read up, it’s really not that difficult

Reply privately

over a year ago

"https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”"

If I lived in a place where this happened, I'd be racist too. Or judge a book by its cover

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

All lives matter. People saying they don't are only taking the piss. "

Does supporting black lives matter not reinforce that all lives matter?

How can all lives matter if you dont recognize that black lives matter

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

You need to do some research before you come spewing racist rhetoric on here "

Lee rigby ? Remenber him ? Killed by 2 blackmen just going about his buisness in london . No protest , no white lives matter ? Educate yourself forgett history .and btw im far from racist i there is good and bad in everyone and EVERY race

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Seriously, if you don’t understand the concept of black lives matter and your first reaction is all lives matter, you’re not trying hard enough. It’s not always about you, go read up, it’s really not that difficult"

Reply privately

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

That’s where you are completely wrong do you know black people have to make sure the destinations they have to go to on holiday are safe "

Please show a link for this comment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you can’t understand the importance of the BLM movement, then you haven’t been paying attention.

To say your ‘not racist but think all lives matter’ is you taking a passive stance on the issue of racism. This passive stance IS the problem. You are the problem. Your silence is your compliance.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When black lives finally matter then all lives will finally matter.

Sorry to see that do many people still don’t get it.

Reply privately

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple
over a year ago

South East Wales

Black lives matter.

People giving the whole “all lives matter” bollocks are completely missing the point of the movement.

Black lives are in danger, and always have been in danger, and we (white people) need to listen and speak out against racism. We cannot just stay silent and let this shit pass us by anymore.

To put things in perspective a bit;

George Floyd was M****** by police because he was *accused* of using counterfeit money.

Brock Turner R*** a girl behind a dumpster (so aggressively that there was gravel inside her vagina) and he got 6 month jail time and was out in 3 for good behaviour.

Even during his trial the main focus was how much of a good athlete and student he was and how this case would affect him.

In this country;

If a white guy goes out wearing a tracksuit- he’s going to the gym.

A POC does it and he’s concealing a weapon.

You are more likely to be stopped at searches, in the street, by police if you are a POC than if you are white- that’s not an opinion, that is a statistical FACT.

So if you’re a person saying that white people face police brutality or all lives matter, take a moment and really think about what you’re saying, because your white privilege is probably clouding your judgement.

Sassy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

Why you making this about you ?

It's about all of us on this thread. All of our lives matter.

"

Has anyone suggested your life doesn't matter?

Reply privately

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

It’s quite simple... BAME have historically had to do far more to get the same chances as white people... all women have historically had to do far more to get the same opportunities as white men. Inequality exists and when people continue to treat minorities negatively due to their race then it continues to be wrong. When that racism is part of a wider culture there will always be divide. This isn’t just about one incident it’s about Black people being treated negatively by authorities in the US and elsewhere

Reply privately

By *urenutsMan
over a year ago

waltham cross/Harrow HA1

Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned. That until the're no longer 1st class and 2nd class citizens of any nation.Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race.

No only black people experience racism. That was a horrible experience by those Asian men.

We should learn to love each other and see everyone as equals and treat each other as you would want to be treated.

My brothers and sisters, regardless of your opinion lets love each other.

Bob Marley said ONE LOVE.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lee rigby ? Remenber him ? Killed by 2 blackmen just going about his buisness in london . No protest , no white lives matter ? Educate yourself forgett history .and btw im far from racist i there is good and bad in everyone and EVERY race "

Exactly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lee rigby ? Remenber him ? Killed by 2 blackmen just going about his buisness in london . No protest , no white lives matter ? Educate yourself forgett history .and btw im far from racist i there is good and bad in everyone and EVERY race "

Lee Rigbys family have asked for him to stop being brought up during any Black Lives Matter debates because they believe in BLM

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

The protests have been promoted by *police* killing black people.

Whilst yes, anybody being murdered is bad and we should try to reduce violence in society, its not unreasonable to protest that the damn police be held to a higher standard.

Really helps understand a situation if you pay attention.

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

All lives matter ! We shouldn’t live in a black and white world we should live as humans one race that stick together !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When black lives finally matter then all lives will finally matter.

Sorry to see that do many people still don’t get it.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was attacked in birmingham by 3 asian men in an audi over a parking space one spat on me one pushed me over the bonnet of my car and screamed in my face " you dont even fucking belong here bitch" . Would you like to start a protest over it ? Cus the police were not interested even though i had their registration and witnesses? Guess that wasnt a racist attack hey ? Just putting woman in there place because its seen as the norm? .

Asian men? If it's about colour, the neither should they. If it's about women , then I don't welcome anyone to our country that doesn't live by our rules. We are all equal. "

We aren't equal though, we are individual..... And we should be treated as so.

We should be treated individually and fairly

There in lies the issue, some sections of society are are not

Reply privately

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Every human being has preconceptions about every human they meet on the planet.

Colour, race, gender, sexuality, body shape are probably the most common.

They are all there own versions of racism!

Humans are parasitic creatures hell bent on the destruction of others and the planet they live on.

Thankfully I am an alien and will be returning to my own planet when the humans have destroyed themselves and my study of them is finally over.

Just wish they would hurry up a little!!

Reply privately

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Using Lee Rigby as a comparison is not only miles away from a true comparison, it’s in bad taste. And if you want to know why, read the comments made by the Rigby family about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lee Rigby. You mean the poor soul whose death the far right continually use stir up their racist agenda despite repeated requests from his fsmily to not disrespect his memory in such a way?

Also Tommeh was straight down to london causing shit and hatred the very day it happened

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all saw it on social media. We are aware. Gathering in large crowds during a pandemic and causing damage to the war memorial in London. What's that all about? They men fought and died to give you the Britain we have today. The one where all are welcome and have freedom of speech. Spreading the virus when our doctors and nurses are sacrificing their lives on duty to save us, the people that have been prisoners in their own homes, the people who have died before their time, the worry of a second wave when we have already lost so much, the economic damage caused by this. Does their life's and sacrifices for our country not matter.Obviously not when one black man is murdered in another country.

Well said DM."

Reply privately

By *urenutsMan
over a year ago

waltham cross/Harrow HA1

DM100 and _reatformeat.

What you experience was horrible and wrong.

I preach to love each other

One love my sisters

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Using Lee Rigby as a comparison is not only miles away from a true comparison, it’s in bad taste. And if you want to know why, read the comments made by the Rigby family about it "

Exactly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can i just remind people what happened recently. A white police officer knelt on the throat of George Floyd for 9 minutes. He didn't do this because of a threat, he could have used alternative restraining techniques. He knelt on his throat because of the colour of his skin. George Floyd was killed because of the colour of the his skin.

Sandra bland - died because of the colour of her skin.

Black lives matter

Stop being so blind. Open your eyes and see it what it is. You're not betraying anyone, you're not, not standing in solidarity with other white people. Stand with those who are being killed for not having white skin. Our blood is the same. We feel the same

We love the and hurt the same.

Black lives matter

Reply privately

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Having worked in America for a short while many years back, it was apparent to me that there is a huge segregation of classes in society, particularly separated by wealth. Eg. In SoCal, Mexicans are seen as the poor burden of society.

In UK, we are much more integrated. However, in the very rural areas, I still observe ignorant racial behaviour, and it's mainly through a lack of cultural education of white British.

Going back to the point, making a martyr out of Floyd or wearing a #blacklivesmatter does diddly squat. Encouraging governmental policy change around specific racial equality is what is more significant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s where you are completely wrong do you know black people have to make sure the destinations they have to go to on holiday are safe

Please show a link for this comment. "

As does everyone

Reply privately

By *ittlesub4uWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Just because you quote a character from a tv show does not mean you have provided a fact."

Come on, I used that quote because it’s the example that puts it in the most simple terms. Only white people stand to benefit from white supremacy, the mechanism to uphold it is racism. Therefore Black people and any other person of colour is not being racist if they say or do something against your race. They are being prejudiced or xenophobic.

Words are important, they mean different things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes and people jumped in as soon as he was attacked.....

George Floyd was trapped without air for what was it? 8 and a half minutes, nobody did a thing about they stood and watched

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Having worked in America for a short while many years back, it was apparent to me that there is a huge segregation of classes in society, particularly separated by wealth. Eg. In SoCal, Mexicans are seen as the poor burden of society.

In UK, we are much more integrated. However, in the very rural areas, I still observe ignorant racial behaviour, and it's mainly through a lack of cultural education of white British.

Going back to the point, making a martyr out of Floyd or wearing a #blacklivesmatter does diddly squat. Encouraging governmental policy change around specific racial equality is what is more significant."

Mostly true. However rhe more non black people who show support for the blacks the better, hance the t shirt, slogan etc is a way to show unity on this matter.

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Lee rigby ? Remenber him ? Killed by 2 blackmen just going about his buisness in london . No protest , no white lives matter ? Educate yourself forgett history .and btw im far from racist i there is good and bad in everyone and EVERY race

Lee Rigby. You mean the poor soul whose death the far right continually use stir up their racist agenda despite repeated requests from his fsmily to not disrespect his memory in such a way?

Also Tommeh was straight down to london causing shit and hatred the very day it happened "

Just as the rioters and some protestors in america and the uk are doing now you mean?? Stirring up hate a racial tension ?? But its acceptable in these circumstances is it ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just because you quote a character from a tv show does not mean you have provided a fact.

Come on, I used that quote because it’s the example that puts it in the most simple terms. Only white people stand to benefit from white supremacy, the mechanism to uphold it is racism. Therefore Black people and any other person of colour is not being racist if they say or do something against your race. They are being prejudiced or xenophobic.

"

You disagree that anyone of any race can be racist?

Also the quote you procided says they are not being racist they are being xenophobic to me that part makes no sense.

Reply privately

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Long read:

In 1995 a friend of mine was a senior stewardess working for British Airways. Though she had been to Americaon turn-around flights she had never stayed over in America.

One weekend she was told that the flight she was on would lay-over for two nights so enjoy your stay in LA.

She stayed with and American Airlines Stewardess in Downtown LA and in the evening she said come on we are all going out to a Bar but . . .

Stephanie . . . listen to me very very carefully . . . if at any time we have an interaction with a police officer at no time do you ever turn your back, walk away or fail to answer their questions. Never put your hands behind your back, in fact keep them a little out to the side with the palms pointing toward the officer.

If you are walking away and an officer calls you from behind to stop - stop and put you hands in the air - do not turn around quickly or it's likely he will shoot you, do not carry on walking it's likely he will shoot you. Do not run he will shoot you dead!!

Nothing much has changed really has it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Using Lee Rigby as a comparison is not only miles away from a true comparison, it’s in bad taste. And if you want to know why, read the comments made by the Rigby family about it

Exactly "

Totally

Reply privately

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"Having worked in America for a short while many years back, it was apparent to me that there is a huge segregation of classes in society, particularly separated by wealth. Eg. In SoCal, Mexicans are seen as the poor burden of society.

Going back to the point, making a martyr out of Floyd or wearing a #blacklivesmatter does diddly squat. Encouraging governmental policy change around specific racial equality is what is more significant.

Mostly true. However rhe more non black people who show support for the blacks the better, hance the t shirt, slogan etc is a way to show unity on this matter."

I don't discriminate, but my friends in South Africa might have a different opinion on behaviours of the Black community. Certainly not what Mandela stood up for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

For all the white people saying ‘All lives matter’ ask yourself would you like to be treated like a black person in this country or the US. Please let us know if you’d prefer it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

people dream of the utopian society where everyone is equal, equality in the eyes of the law should be a given and all should be given respect..but regardless of race, gender religion people will always be unique...should we ask the fast people to slow down so the slowest can keep pace. The strongest not to lift more so the weaker does not feel weak..the beautiful to wear make up that makes them look ugly ?. Racism is learned from society be it from parents or peers. Children of different ethnic groups religions etc treat each other the same regardless until they start to learn and be influenced by others...its upto society to stop this and protests involving destruction and violence should not be the way....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"DM100 and _reatformeat.

What you experience was horrible and wrong.

I preach to love each other

One love my sisters "

I haven't experienced any wrong doing by anyone and treat every one as individuals. Some characters aren't as nice as others but I'll always make my mind up based on that person's persona.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Poor little sheep with no minds of their own let’s just copy what’s going on in America and the news! When they all catch covid 19 from the mass protests they can blame Boris and the government for catching it !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

All lives matter. People saying they don't are only taking the piss.

Does supporting black lives matter not reinforce that all lives matter?

How can all lives matter if you dont recognize that black lives matter"

Of course I recognise that black lives matter as do all lives matter

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes that can happen.

Examples please.

Of where an oppressed race has over come the oppressive system of institutional racism and has then that group has systematically and institutionally racially oppressed the group that once oppressed them... "

Zimbabwe is not an example, as was dm to me. If that was the case why have tens of thousands of black Zimbabweans had to fell Politicol asylum during this reversal of the syst you speak of. White farmers where right removed from land they had sten from black Zimbabweans.

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

George Floyd was trapped without air for what was it? 8 and a half minutes, nobody did a thing about they stood and watched

"

The police would have shot them if they came over.

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Mostly true. However rhe more non black people who show support for the blacks the better, hance the t shirt, slogan etc is a way to show unity on this matter.

I don't discriminate, but my friends in South Africa might have a different opinion on behaviours of the Black community. Certainly not what Mandela stood up for."

killing white people for the hell of it you mean? Say it how it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Long read:

In 1995 a friend of mine was a senior stewardess working for British Airways. Though she had been to Americaon turn-around flights she had never stayed over in America.

One weekend she was told that the flight she was on would lay-over for two nights so enjoy your stay in LA.

She stayed with and American Airlines Stewardess in Downtown LA and in the evening she said come on we are all going out to a Bar but . . .

Stephanie . . . listen to me very very carefully . . . if at any time we have an interaction with a police officer at no time do you ever turn your back, walk away or fail to answer their questions. Never put your hands behind your back, in fact keep them a little out to the side with the palms pointing toward the officer.

If you are walking away and an officer calls you from behind to stop - stop and put you hands in the air - do not turn around quickly or it's likely he will shoot you, do not carry on walking it's likely he will shoot you. Do not run he will shoot you dead!!

Nothing much has changed really has it.

"

I am white and when i was in the US i was nervy of the cops and i was doing nothing wrong. I think the cops in Yankeeland and badly trained, and trigger happy. No wonder people over there dont trust and are afraid of those meant to protect them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

South East Wales

[Removed by poster at 06/06/20 10:02:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

South East Wales

"Poor little sheep with no minds of their own let’s just copy what’s going on in America and the news! When they all catch covid 19 from the mass protests they can blame Boris and the government for catching it !!"

You don’t have to go to a protest to support BLM

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't discriminate, but my friends in South Africa might have a different opinion on behaviours of the Black community. Certainly not what Mandela stood up for. killing white people for the hell of it you mean? Say it how it is "

For the hell of it!

Perhaps they want their property and land back.

You know the property and land that was stolen in brutal fashion by.. oh white folk.

Reply privately

By *ittlesub4uWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Also the quote you procided says they are not being racist they are being xenophobic to me that part makes no sense."

I am literally saying it’s impossible for anyone other than white people to benefit from racism so they are the only people who can be racist. If you don’t understand, google prejudice, xenophobia and systemic racism.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't discriminate, but my friends in South Africa might have a different opinion on behaviours of the Black community. Certainly not what Mandela stood up for. killing white people for the hell of it you mean? Say it how it is

For the hell of it!

You know the property and land that was stolen in brutal fashion by.. oh white folk.

"

similar to the Zimbabwe example that was given

Reply privately

By *TJxComboMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"So many people saying all lives matter totally missing the point of black lives matter, go educate yourselves "

Ignorance is truly bliss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The police would have shot them if they came over."

The other police should have stopped it.

Are they so fucking ignorant and badly trained that they think kneeling on someones neck is a good idea.

It is not a good idea at any time.

Unless you want to kill that person.

Anyway i am getting off this thread now. I woke up in a good mood, happy and hornt now found myself in a debate with ignorant people.

All lives matter.

In america Black people are continuing to have trouble with over zealous badly trained police so for the time being they want and appear to need to remind them that Black lives matter.

Have a good weekend ams stay safe eceryone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The police would have shot them if they came over."

Exactly so, but just making the point that there is no comparison between Rigby and Floyd.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are so bang on

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also the quote you procided says they are not being racist they are being xenophobic to me that part makes no sense.

I am literally saying it’s impossible for anyone other than white people to benefit from racism so they are the only people who can be racist. If you don’t understand, google prejudice, xenophobia and systemic racism."

And I again am saying anyone of any race can be racist. We can back and forth on that for eternity.

Reply privately

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

I don't discriminate, but my friends in South Africa might have a different opinion on behaviours of the Black community. Certainly not what Mandela stood up for. killing white people for the hell of it you mean? Say it how it is

For the hell of it!

similar to the Zimbabwe example that was given "

Some people want birmingham and bradford back but again thats differant . Some of these areas are no go for whites after dark .

You people spouting crap need to get in the real world . Sorry if offend some people im not a racist i just dont look at the world through rose tinted glasses race hate excist in every culture so why are whites particurly singled out for this horendous crime ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yes but a different country has different ways than ours. Some countries still cut your hand off for stealing. Their county, their rules. There's nothing we can do about it. Unless there was a world war three and we all lived under British law. But then we wouldn't be able to exploit the child labour in poor countries and buy cheap goods. Swings ands roundabouts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am literally saying it’s impossible for anyone other than white people to benefit from racism so they are the only people who can be racist. If you don’t understand, google prejudice, xenophobia and systemic racism.

And I again am saying anyone of any race can be racist. We can back and forth on that for eternity."

That is right noone is mentioning the farmers in south afrika.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes that can happen.

Examples please.

Of where an oppressed race has over come the oppressive system of institutional racism and has then that group has systematically and institutionally racially oppressed the group that once oppressed them...

Zimbabwe is not an example, as was dm to me. If that was the case why have tens of thousands of black Zimbabweans had to fell Politicol asylum during this reversal of the syst you speak of. White farmers where right removed from land they had sten from black Zimbabweans. "

You will find Zimbabwe is a case..research it there is also tribal issues in Zimbabwe which is what caused lots of the minority tribe to flee..its the same in South Africa. People get little knowledge and suddenly are experts...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are they so fucking ignorant and badly trained that they think kneeling on someones neck is a good idea.

Anyway i am getting off this thread now. I woke up in a good mood, happy and hornt now found myself in a debate with ignorant people.

All lives matter.

In america Black people are continuing to have trouble with over zealous badly trained police so for the time being they want and appear to need to remind them that Black lives matter.

Have a good weekend ams stay safe eceryone."

There was a 75 year old white man assaulted by police at a demo earlier this week. The 2 officers responsible were suspended so his 87 (yes 87) colleagues resigned.

I think we are a long way off seeing American police call out their colleagues behaviour

Reply privately

over a year ago

You gotta admire the balls us white folk have to be able to tell black people that all lives matter

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes I am serious this is what goes on in the world and people are so unaware of these aspects "

So politically no. All governments have a duty to protect all life.

However as someone who is brown, I would think many times over before going somewhere that I know has had racial tensions.

For example I am pretty certain I would not be made welcome in certain parts of Russia and Eastern Europe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yay

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You gotta admire the balls us white folk have to be able to tell black people that all lives matter "

Lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m so uninvolved today. But I’m coming back to this thread because... filters

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the mass demonstrations in the present climate are wrong.

Australia went to court and managed to ban the protest due to the possible spread of the coronavirus "

In Theory I agree protesting at this time is dangerous especially for BAME communities.

However at what point do we lose our freedoms out of fear? Donald Trump is clearly using this to destroy as much of the constitution as he can and to become more authoritarian like

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes but a different country has different ways than ours. Some countries still cut your hand off for stealing. Their county, their rules. There's nothing we can do about it. Unless there was a world war three and we all lived under British law. But then we wouldn't be able to exploit the child labour in poor countries and buy cheap goods. Swings ands roundabouts. "

No law in America allows death by asphyxia...And even if it were since when was it lawful for police to administer it on the street

Cannot believe what you are saying there...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yay "

lol it must be like Groundhog Day for you. I have no idea how you find the patience to keep having this conversation and so calmly and eloquently too

Big respect and good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes but a different country has different ways than ours. Some countries still cut your hand off for stealing. Their county, their rules. There's nothing we can do about it. Unless there was a world war three and we all lived under British law. But then we wouldn't be able to exploit the child labour in poor countries and buy cheap goods. Swings ands roundabouts.

No law in America allows death by asphyxia...And even if it were since when was it lawful for police to administer it on the street

"

The police have all been charged, what more do you want?

Reply privately

over a year ago

The police have all been charged, what more do you want? "

For George Floyd not to be dead

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lives*

"

I agree. All lives matter, however not all lives have been oppressed equally.

By saying all lives matter I agree with you that you are drowning out the voices of ethnic minority groups and not listening to them, just adding a louder voice rather than bigger ears

Reply privately

over a year ago

For George Floyd not to be dead "

My jaw is on the floor that you just said that.

I want racisim not to exist.

Reply privately

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"infact parts of birmingham and bradford are no go areas for whites if you want to get closer to home . Give your head a wobble op your being taken in by media bullshit sorry"

Says the woman who's watched too much fox news.

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Wild Caribou has left the conversation*

Reply privately

over a year ago

For George Floyd not to be dead "

Such is life, it happens everywhere by all races. In a perfect world nobody would be killed at the hands of another.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Poor little sheep with no minds of their own let’s just copy what’s going on in America and the news! When they all catch covid 19 from the mass protests they can blame Boris and the government for catching it !!"

I think the sheep here are the ones that cry all lives matter and are oblivious to the fact racism is very still a plague in the world.

It’s not ideal timing, there is a pandemic.

When there is a vaccine for Covid, and the pandemic is over, racism will still exist. It’s a pandemic in its own right except there is no vaccine. Only change will stop it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such is life, it happens everywhere by all races. In a perfect world nobody would be killed at the hands of another. "

Oh my god. I am appalled at your flippant attitude about this.

Let's all fuck Lockdown off shall we cos what does it matter if a few people die of corona - such is life!

Reply privately

over a year ago

F**k me!! If you don't get it!! Don't comment!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want racisim not to exist. "

One day it won't. In generations to come. We are evolving and it can only get better

Reply privately

over a year ago

One day it won't. In generations to come. We are evolving and it can only get better"

Not with attitudes like the ones on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't discriminate, but my friends in South Africa might have a different opinion on behaviours of the Black community. Certainly not what Mandela stood up for."

I have family in South Africa. What is happening in South Africa to the white community is disgusting. Racism and prejudice needs to be called out everywhere in all forms.

However internationally, by mentioning their plight at this moment in time I feel it is detracting from the BLM movement

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you agree that death by asphyxia is illegal in America?

For that not to have happened in the first place maybe and hope that something like that to not happen again... And for those Police to be made an example of, Police are meant to protect everybody and have a duty of care whether a person is in custody or not

And hope it brings a movement of change, humanity needs to move forward in it's mindsets... For racism to even be an issue in 2020 is disgusting and shows how little us as a species are evolving

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"My main take on it is that I support the cause completely. I lose respect for those who say 'but all lives matter' and have contempt for those who derail it with 'white lives matter' and tails of their own prejudices.

Let's be clear here black lives matter in no way detracts from our rights. We aren't going to lose anything here and nothing screams white privilege more than trying to distract from or derail a campaign for equality by portraying it as an attack on white lives matter. Not one of those protesters is saying only black lives matter."

Agreed.

Black lives matter.

White people need to do better and stop being so fragile.

Reply privately

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

Apart from raising the R number again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such is life, it happens everywhere by all races. In a perfect world nobody would be killed at the hands of another.

Let's all fuck Lockdown off shall we cos what does it matter if a few people die of corona - such is life! "

It's one man! The culprits have been charged. It happened in another country for goodness sake. It's about time you all wound your neck in. Nothing more can be done, whites are killed by blacks , whites killed by whites, blacks killed by blacks. When they are caught for their crimes and punished, that's it. It's over. We are all aware of what goes on. But you can't say all white cops in America are the same, because they are not

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just thought I'd check on the profiles of those most vocal about all lives matter

And unsurprisingly - ' no Asians/blacks, I'm not racist' is right there!

"

There was a thread on this yesterday.

Regarding race and attraction.

My simple point to all was a sexual preference with regards to race is fine, however clearly stating no blacks and no asians is painful. Its a throwback to the 1960s and reminds us of Enoch Powells speech

Reply privately

over a year ago

One day it won't. In generations to come. We are evolving and it can only get better"

I think this and countless other threads show we are most definitely not evolving. Lets ignore the racist white lives matter, their agenda and hatred is clear. But every lady person saying all lives matter is doing absoluteky nothing to change the status quo or to to help things evolve on a positive way. They are dismissing the issue as it doesn't effect them

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you agree that death by asphyxia is illegal in America?

For that not to have happened in the first place maybe and hope that something like that to not happen again... And for those Police to be made an example of, Police are meant to protect everybody and have a duty of care whether a person is in custody or not

And hope it brings a movement of change, humanity needs to move forward in it's mindsets... For racism to even be an issue in 2020 is disgusting and shows how little us as a species are evolving

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was wrong. But group mass protests arent right at this particular time in our history either.

Thats my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because racism doesn’t just exist in America.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just thought I'd check on the profiles of those most vocal about all lives matter

And unsurprisingly - ' no Asians/blacks, I'm not racist' is right there!

There was a thread on this yesterday.

Regarding race and attraction.

My simple point to all was a sexual preference with regards to race is fine, however clearly stating no blacks and no asians is painful. Its a throwback to the 1960s and reminds us of Enoch Powells speech"

it's easy to express a preference in an inclusive rather than agressive way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's all fuck Lockdown off shall we cos what does it matter if a few people die of corona - such is life!

It's one man! The culprits have been charged. It happened in another country for goodness sake. It's about time you all wound your neck in. Nothing more can be done, whites are killed by blacks , whites killed by whites, blacks killed by blacks. When they are caught for their crimes and punished, that's it. It's over. We are all aware of what goes on. But you can't say all white cops in America are the same, because they are not"

It's not 1 man though is it?

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It’s showing support for the gross injustice against black people. Those that have an issue are closet racists - end of.

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

It's one man! The culprits have been charged. It happened in another country for goodness sake. It's about time you all wound your neck in. Nothing more can be done, whites are killed by blacks , whites killed by whites, blacks killed by blacks. When they are caught for their crimes and punished, that's it. It's over. We are all aware of what goes on. But you can't say all white cops in America are the same, because they are not"

It's not just one man. Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Philando Castile, Breonna Taylor. Many others.

Educate yourself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All lives matter.

Have a good weekend ams stay safe eceryone.

There was a 75 year old white man assaulted by police at a demo earlier this week. The 2 officers responsible were suspended so his 87 (yes 87) colleagues resigned.

I think we are a long way off seeing American police call out their colleagues behaviour "

The police originally in a statement that he tripped and fell, but someone released the footage which confirms they pushed him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Try telling his Daughter, his wife and his Mum and family that.

Sorry but nope, I won't 'wind my neck in' If I see comments made I will respond to challenge that.

Not one person has said all Police are the same, nobody has said that! People just want them to account for their actions and they will through the courts.

Open your eyes and educate yourself on the bigger issues here....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such is life, it happens everywhere by all races. In a perfect world nobody would be killed at the hands of another. "

And I think that is the difference. You seem happy to live in this world as long as you are ok.

Most of us are unhappy in a world where even one person suffers from any type of injustice, and march and protest for everyones right.

No one is free until everybody is free

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because racism doesn’t just exist in America. "

It's not just race though is it? Prejudice is everywhere for all sorts of people world wide. That's why all lives matter. Why should we single out black people for special treatment?

Reply privately

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

The main suspect has gone been charged with second degree murder.

As far as I’m aware this is cations with intention to commit murder.

Something he could be found not guilty on

“ as were his intentions to commit murder “.

Police officers have in the past in America Been acquitted of similar actions.

Reply privately