Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lovehoney for men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is love honey packaging completly discreet ??

Also anyone recomend any toys for men or even to be used during play with a man and woman :p

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

The external packaging, yeah. Don't *think* it mentions Lovehoney. It's been a while since I ordered.

As for toys. There are many, depends on what you're looking for and what you enjoy.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

Yes it is. Had a few parcels now & all totally plain & no mention on label except the LH Trading name of the limited company as a return if undelivered address.

And no I'm not telling you what I bought either.....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yes it is. Had a few parcels now & all totally plain & no mention on label except the LH Trading name of the limited company as a return if undelivered address.

And no I'm not telling you what I bought either..... "

So no say of someone looking at the parcel and figuring out what it may be??

Ahh go on share ? Coukd give me some ideas

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Yes it is. Had a few parcels now & all totally plain & no mention on label except the LH Trading name of the limited company as a return if undelivered address.

And no I'm not telling you what I bought either.....

So no say of someone looking at the parcel and figuring out what it may be??

Ahh go on share ? Coukd give me some ideas "

It doesn't even mention the name. And if you look (or Google Lovehoney packaging) their help files helpfully show you exactly what it looks like.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

No the return address is tiny. Boxes plain & well sealed. They use Royal Mail so you tend to have to sign for them on delivery so don't blush & give the game away lol.

Bullet vibes, mini wand, nipple suction thingys & clamps. Fluffy tail plug. And Er other long things regular girls might like....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The box is plain.

It's the delivery guy you need to be careful of. He knows what it is in the box and has already got a fantasy in his mind, he wants to play out......

Post new Message to Thread