Profile review and advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tell me straight, is it shit?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can only speak for me but your lack of profile photo is the first thing.

Then the 420 friendly would be the nail in the coffin.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

On behalf of the fab review committee, yes.

over a year ago

I just want to eat Pringles now.

over a year ago

"I just want to eat Pringles now.

What flavour? "

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

It’s all bullshit, cuz no one takes a scrap of notice, even if they say they do.. easy to criticize.. good luck fella

over a year ago

"It’s all bullshit, cuz no one takes a scrap of notice, even if they say they do.. easy to criticize.. good luck fella "

Love your logical outlook, this is what I have thought, because to be fair people only look at pictures. And why not? It's a sex site, physical attraction is key, the rest comes later

By *witchRichMan
over a year ago

Southport

I'd also welcome any advice on improving my profile

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"It’s all bullshit, cuz no one takes a scrap of notice, even if they say they do.. easy to criticize.. good luck fella

Love your logical outlook, this is what I have thought, because to be fair people only look at pictures. And why not? It's a sex site, physical attraction is key, the rest comes later "

I disagree, what you are saying may be the case for men on here but women generally do read profiles . A profile with no avatar & a minimal, uninspiring, bio is not going to stand out from the crowd & whilst physical attraction is undoubtedly important personality is often more so.

By *borofucktoyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Sour cream and onion all the way

over a year ago

"It’s all bullshit, cuz no one takes a scrap of notice, even if they say they do.. easy to criticize.. good luck fella

Love your logical outlook, this is what I have thought, because to be fair people only look at pictures. And why not? It's a sex site, physical attraction is key, the rest comes later

I disagree, what you are saying may be the case for men on here but women generally do read profiles . A profile with no avatar & a minimal, uninspiring, bio is not going to stand out from the crowd & whilst physical attraction is undoubtedly important personality is often more so. "

I get that personality plays a big part in a relationship, but on here up against 1000s of other men all competing for 100s of girls, physical attraction has to be key

over a year ago

I disagree, what you are saying may be the case for men on here but women generally do read profiles . A profile with no avatar & a minimal, uninspiring, bio is not going to stand out from the crowd & whilst physical attraction is undoubtedly important personality is often more so.

I get that personality plays a big part in a relationship, but on here up against 1000s of other men all competing for 100s of girls, physical attraction has to be key"

Incorrect. There is an insane amount of handsome men on the site. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Good personalities and that ‘click’ are harder to find

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I get that personality plays a big part in a relationship, but on here up against 1000s of other men all competing for 100s of girls, physical attraction has to be key"

Nope. Possibly for some that is the priority, but most women have more depth to them & personality counts a lot.

over a year ago

It doesn't really matter. Just be you. My profile is locked and I still get messages.

over a year ago

I get that personality plays a big part in a relationship, but on here up against 1000s of other men all competing for 100s of girls, physical attraction has to be key

Incorrect. There is an insane amount of handsome men on the site. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Good personalities and that ‘click’ are harder to find "

Yeah of course a good personality is harder to find, but how much of someone's personality can you figure out through a few words on a profile, and a profile is just literature, all the best is fiction. So physical attraction is the main thing. You wouldn't message quasymodo(don't think I spelt that right) ove Chris Hemsworth just because his spelling g and grammar was better, would you?

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Yeah of course a good personality is harder to find, but how much of someone's personality can you figure out through a few words on a profile, and a profile is just literature, all the best is fiction. So physical attraction is the main thing. You wouldn't message quasymodo(don't think I spelt that right) ove Chris Hemsworth just because his spelling g and grammar was better, would you? "

No, but a lot would message an average looking man who had a profile that is interesting and funny rather than an adonis with zero personality.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Nothing wrong with your face or your cock OP. Handsome and well blessed in the trouser snake department.

The wordy bit might not appeal to everyone but meh. So what.

Have a bit of faith and when this pandemic malarkey calms down, then it might pick up a bit.

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with your face or your cock OP. Handsome and well blessed in the trouser snake department.

The wordy bit might not appeal to everyone but meh. So what.

Have a bit of faith and when this pandemic malarkey calms down, then it might pick up a bit.

"

Thank you for such nice words of encouragement, made me feel good

over a year ago

Yeah of course a good personality is harder to find, but how much of someone's personality can you figure out through a few words on a profile, and a profile is just literature, all the best is fiction. So physical attraction is the main thing. You wouldn't message quasymodo(don't think I spelt that right) ove Chris Hemsworth just because his spelling g and grammar was better, would you? "

I’d rather quasi modo if he didn’t try and tell me my opinion was wrong

Post new Message to Thread