Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So what gives?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been on and off the site several times and in the past have always managed to be successful in finding what I needed and wanted. My profile is pretty straightforward and down to earth. My intro message is always polite and warm, my photo is a good one and yet this time around I get so few replies. I haven't changed my approach so what gives? I read on the forums postings from women saying so fed up with cock pics and aggression-so ???? I am at the point where I'm thinking this place is a complete waste of my time and effort and it's all rather pointless being on here. I see other disgruntled postings so I'm not the only one!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've rejoined at a time where people can't meet.

People are frustrated, some have lost their jobs or businesses, others have lost family and friends.

Shit timing.

P

over a year ago

"I've been on and off the site several times and in the past have always managed to be successful in finding what I needed and wanted. My profile is pretty straightforward and down to earth. My intro message is always polite and warm, my photo is a good one and yet this time around I get so few replies. I haven't changed my approach so what gives? I read on the forums postings from women saying so fed up with cock pics and aggression-so ???? I am at the point where I'm thinking this place is a complete waste of my time and effort and it's all rather pointless being on here. I see other disgruntled postings so I'm not the only one!"

Don't give up.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Maybe because no one can meet at the moment

over a year ago

Oh, I wonder. Nothing different going on with the world at the moment, is there?

over a year ago

Sorry you don't have a picture displayed..so that wont help

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

People can't meet at the moment.

Men often have trouble getting replies at the best of times.

Many women will look at a profile before opening a message and will decide before opening the message.

This is probably something you know if you've been here before.

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

negative attitude in forum and on your profile won’t help your situation either ...

over a year ago

No picture

No verifications

Joined during a pandemic

If you could not see the issue, maybe try specsavers

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

The fact that you have no pictures and no verifications would make me skip straight past your message, even in normal times

over a year ago

I get the CV19 thing for sure and don't expect meets but not even replying. People are online-the virus might have limited social interaction but it should not have limited the discourse.!

over a year ago

"I get the CV19 thing for sure and don't expect meets but not even replying. People are online-the virus might have limited social interaction but it should not have limited the discourse.!"

I’m sure if people wanted to speak to you, they’d reply to you.

over a year ago

"I get the CV19 thing for sure and don't expect meets but not even replying. People are online-the virus might have limited social interaction but it should not have limited the discourse.!"

But you cannot deny it has affected the mood up and down the country!

As I said earlier, peoples lives have been turned upside down, ripped apart, chewed up and spat out.

P

over a year ago

So a picture-I have nothing to hide but choose not to display my face. Surely a pic of my cock or torso is not what folks want to see. And it's impossible to get verified if no one is making contact or having a meeting.

over a year ago

"negative attitude in forum and on your profile won’t help your situation either ... "

What she said^

One or other can pass, but both and you're fucked in the wrong way, innit....

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"So a picture-I have nothing to hide but choose not to display my face. Surely a pic of my cock or torso is not what folks want to see. And it's impossible to get verified if no one is making contact or having a meeting. "

No picture will get you nowhere. Cock might get you nowhere. Torso is more likely to get you somewhere.

Again you'd probably know this if you've been here before.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I always delete messages from people with no pictures.

over a year ago

"So a picture-I have nothing to hide but choose not to display my face. Surely a pic of my cock or torso is not what folks want to see. And it's impossible to get verified if no one is making contact or having a meeting. "

Torso, chest, thighs,bum(not the hole) are all good... I don't know if I am attracted to someone without seeing their face though, a message without it would be an unread delete... If I was looking for playmates

over a year ago

Why wouldn’t they want to see your torso or dick?

over a year ago

"negative attitude in forum and on your profile won’t help your situation either ... "

Well, I never approach anyone with a negative attitude and as far as I am aware my profile is down to earth and not negative. What's interesting I have had more responses from folks by post thing this than from messaging!

over a year ago

Streak not steak and as many others have said pictures and work on your cv as it’s not brilliant and is your first chance to impress.

And patience is a virtue on fab.

Best of luck op.

T

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"negative attitude in forum and on your profile won’t help your situation either ...

Well, I never approach anyone with a negative attitude and as far as I am aware my profile is down to earth and not negative. What's interesting I have had more responses from folks by post thing this than from messaging!"

Your status is negative and the lack of an avatar, greatly goes against you

Your text is not great, includes errors and suggests that you are into cross dressing. I suspect that you do not mean that, but the wording is ambiguous.

You are getting responses because people are trying to help you. Sadly, you do not seem to be following any of it.

over a year ago

Well, thanks for the feedback. Steps taken., the Modified text of profile-will try to find an appropriate photo tomorrow.

Post new Message to Thread