Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men........ Foreplay......

Jump to newest

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What is it ? If you know what it is - what does yours consist of ......

In fact ,describe it start to finish .......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im a giver......

over a year ago

Would be good to find out what's in their repertoire;)

By *awk90Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

It's when you strike out from golf, right?

Consists of whacking a ball and shouting "fore!"

over a year ago

Share a bag of chips

Straight in

Job done!!!!

No hard rules really and just go we’re the passion takes us.

T

over a year ago

Fingers open (arms outstretched) eyes half shut, face slightly turned away (with grimace) awaiting that first splash...like John Hurts Alien.

over a year ago

I like to start at the toes and work my way up

over a year ago

Going down on a woman like a dog eating a bag of hot chips. I mean how could they resist!!!

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You are all pretty fucking useless so far...... Huey had me fooled for a while ...... then bam..... he kippered me

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

Brace yourself love.....

over a year ago

What the fuck is foreplay?

I'm assuming its something to do with Gold?

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

" Going down on a woman like a dog eating a bag of hot chips. I mean how could they resist!!!"

By *ewsub4dommeMan
over a year ago

thirsk

Kisses starting from the lips, down the body, up the inside of the thighs, then i put my tongue to work

over a year ago

"I like to start at the toes and work my way up "

I start the other end

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Action are worth more then words here.

How about I just provide a video demonstration

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

Doesn't surprise me a woman that has no idea what foreplay is

By *onty1971Man
over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

Listening, talking and watching for reactions at the Social.

Reading and writing messages beforehand.

Should things move on I have a good idea.

I do enjoy kissing and caressing before things even move on.

The flow of how things go is decided by the reaction to each others desire. No formula or script.

Giving oral, running her, teasing her, toys at all?

Afterplay into next round I try and suggest one of my massages.

Enjoy yourselves in these times.

over a year ago

Responding to generalised condescending belittling questions from strangers on the internet, really gets me going

By *onty1971Man
over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

" Going down on a woman like a dog eating a bag of hot chips. I mean how could they resist!!!

"

You are going to challenge a lot of mens hearts in the over 90 bracket!!

I know why you adapted your age range. Makes sense. Have fun Mabon.

over a year ago

Foreplay can involve many different things and can depend on the situation in hand It can go from sensual kisses hands over the body just gently touching kisses gentle biting and pinching. Kissing starting at the neck slowly working your way down the chest to the breast gently biting the nope kissing the under breast working your way further down a gentle brush of the clit with the back of my hand as I move down then miss the pussy completely moving down the legs then back up again until you reach the clit and gently kiss it before full back to front slow lick lol . And move to 69 and much much more.

But as I say it can change depending on the situation

over a year ago

"I like to start at the toes and work my way up

I start the other end "

Ears

over a year ago

"Fingers open (arms outstretched) eyes half shut, face slightly turned away (with grimace) awaiting that first splash...like John Hurts Alien.

"

I literally never understand a single word you type

You should change your username to 'theriddler'

over a year ago

Bump n grind on the dancefloor.

over a year ago

I used to initiate foreplay by denting the car, then I would go home and get naked to soften the blow before telling him.

I’m aware that’s a negative stereotype but I am genuinely a terrible driver.

over a year ago

"I used to initiate foreplay by denting the car, then I would go home and get naked to soften the blow before telling him.

I’m aware that’s a negative stereotype but I am genuinely a terrible driver. "

You dent my car and there is no amount of nakedness that will get you off the hook.....unless you added a naked female friend!

over a year ago

Brace yourself love...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/06/20 16:39:07]

over a year ago

"[Socks removed by poster at 05/06/20 16:39:07]"

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

You’re in the wrong hole

over a year ago

You have to lap it up and make sure them juices are flowing and give her a little tweek with the thumb to make her cum

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Basically to me foreplay is anything and everything that works to excite, seduce and build anticipation for the lady in the lead-up to the main event. This can include hours or even days of build up!

Too vague and nebulous? Okay, how about a quick example...

Foreplay is exchanging messages in the couple of days leading up to date night, making her laugh and getting more flirty and suggestive as the night draws near.

Foreplay is, on the day, making that bit of extra effort when grooming; to be freshly showered, finger and toenails trimmed and clean, pubic area trimmed and tidy, hair and beard washed, teeth, gums and tongue brushed and mouthwash, my best fragrance on, nice well-fitting suit on, best leather shoes on - ready.

Foreplay is being at the bar/restaurant first so that she's not having to feel awkward or uncomfortable waiting on her own, and when she arrives it's (genuinely) noticing and complimenting her on something(s) specific that she's no doubt gone the extra mile to look fabulous for you.

Foreplay is being warm and charming and an active listener over a nice meal and a couple of glasses of wine or cocktails or whatever it is you drink. Then it's doing something fun like taking her dancing (maybe a little salsa, a little mambo, etc).

Foreplay is some of the little details throughout the night; like pulling her chair out, taking her coat, offering her a hand in/out of the cab back to your place.

Foreplay is making sure when you arrive home that the place is clean and tidy, particularly the bedroom and the bathroom. It's making sure all the sheets and towels are fresh, that there's no dirty or smelly washing or laundry lying about. It's about setting the mood with some chilled yet sultry background music and a couple of candles.

Finally... foreplay is passionately making out with her and stroking and caressing her skin as you slowly undress her and lay her down on the bed. Then it's slowly undressing for her (or letting her undress you if she prefers). It's taking your time and enjoying every part of her, it's grabbing the coconut oil and massaging her body all over, slowly and gradually making your way towards her erogenous zones; the breasts, then the nipples, then the labia, then the clitoris; with your hands and fingers, then your lips and tongue... maybe even a massage wand next?

After she's had an orgasm or two (or three, or four...) and she can't take it anymore and is begging for it, only then does the foreplay end and the main event can be enjoyed to its fullest.

So, yeah... that's just one example off the top of my head of what foreplay is/what it means to me.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Wildly pushing everything off the kitchen table to.....

over a year ago

"You’re in the wrong hole "

Woohoo!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

You sure

By *eviant KnightMan
over a year ago

Norton

"Basically to me foreplay is anything and everything that works to excite, seduce and build anticipation for the lady in the lead-up to the main event. This can include hours or even days of build up!

Too vague and nebulous? Okay, how about a quick example...

Foreplay is exchanging messages in the couple of days leading up to date night, making her laugh and getting more flirty and suggestive as the night draws near.

Foreplay is, on the day, making that bit of extra effort when grooming; to be freshly showered, finger and toenails trimmed and clean, pubic area trimmed and tidy, hair and beard washed, teeth, gums and tongue brushed and mouthwash, my best fragrance on, nice well-fitting suit on, best leather shoes on - ready.

Foreplay is being at the bar/restaurant first so that she's not having to feel awkward or uncomfortable waiting on her own, and when she arrives it's (genuinely) noticing and complimenting her on something(s) specific that she's no doubt gone the extra mile to look fabulous for you.

Foreplay is being warm and charming and an active listener over a nice meal and a couple of glasses of wine or cocktails or whatever it is you drink. Then it's doing something fun like taking her dancing (maybe a little salsa, a little mambo, etc).

Foreplay is some of the little details throughout the night; like pulling her chair out, taking her coat, offering her a hand in/out of the cab back to your place.

Foreplay is making sure when you arrive home that the place is clean and tidy, particularly the bedroom and the bathroom. It's making sure all the sheets and towels are fresh, that there's no dirty or smelly washing or laundry lying about. It's about setting the mood with some chilled yet sultry background music and a couple of candles.

Finally... foreplay is passionately making out with her and stroking and caressing her skin as you slowly undress her and lay her down on the bed. Then it's slowly undressing for her (or letting her undress you if she prefers). It's taking your time and enjoying every part of her, it's grabbing the coconut oil and massaging her body all over, slowly and gradually making your way towards her erogenous zones; the breasts, then the nipples, then the labia, then the clitoris; with your hands and fingers, then your lips and tongue... maybe even a massage wand next?

After she's had an orgasm or two (or three, or four...) and she can't take it anymore and is begging for it, only then does the foreplay end and the main event can be enjoyed to its fullest.

So, yeah... that's just one example off the top of my head of what foreplay is/what it means to me."

Couldn't have said it better myself

over a year ago

then you best hold on to something tight because I'm not stopping now

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

I cook a meal and do the dishes and put a wash on and clean the kitchen. Put a wash out. Make her a cup of tea.

Put her legs up on the sofa slide down between her legs run my hands up and down her thighs and tell her you just relax I got you from here. Throw her legs over my shoulders tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. Run my tongue then finger up and down her lips. Spread them open and lick her wet pussy and hope to create more. Focus on the clit. Slide a finger in. Then 2. In and up to hit the gspot getting more vigorous as I do so fingers running across and hitting the gspot. Sucking and licking the clit. Then sit up higher than her and focus on fingering her. If she tries to close her legs when she's close force them to stay open. Give eye contact and listen to her noises and watch her body language and wait as she raises her body into you and push her over the edge to cum in Hope's to make her squirt.

Then lick over the pussy cleaning up her cum and then move up to kiss her firmly sharing her juices

Howd I do?

Who wants a beard ride

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

Personally the fore play is better than the fucking as once the fucking is over it’s all over

over a year ago

So many scripted examples of foreplay here. As if the same thing works for every man/woman.

They are great example none the less.

But for me foreplay can only be defined as everything that leads to play. The details of what foreplay involves completely depends on the dynamic between two people. It’s fluid.

And that is why I love foreplay so much

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I'm sorry, I don’t understand the question

over a year ago

"Personally the fore play is better than the fucking as once the fucking is over it’s all over "

Over after fucking? I’d say it’s just getting started!

By *homas1923Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

go down on her and when she says stop .. keep going

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Time and effort and find what the lady likes ...

over a year ago

"Fingers open (arms outstretched) eyes half shut, face slightly turned away (with grimace) awaiting that first splash...like John Hurts Alien.

"

over a year ago

Why just men granny?

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Slow, sensual and watching out for signals

over a year ago

"

Have you ever seen the film Alien? Have you not seen the eruption from the stomach of the first victim? Okay so I'm using that to describe a female ejaculation. C'mon ladies get on the ball(s)

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Brace yourself love..... "

Or in Yorkshire ‘brace thisen lass’....

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Slow, sensual and watching out for signals

"

That’s not explaining from start to finish.

Do men on Fab know what foreplay is?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's all about the fiveplay now doncha know

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I cook a meal and do the dishes and put a wash on and clean the kitchen. Put a wash out. Make her a cup of tea.

Put her legs up on the sofa slide down between her legs run my hands up and down her thighs and tell her you just relax I got you from here. Throw her legs over my shoulders tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. Run my tongue then finger up and down her lips. Spread them open and lick her wet pussy and hope to create more. Focus on the clit. Slide a finger in. Then 2. In and up to hit the gspot getting more vigorous as I do so fingers running across and hitting the gspot. Sucking and licking the clit. Then sit up higher than her and focus on fingering her. If she tries to close her legs when she's close force them to stay open. Give eye contact and listen to her noises and watch her body language and wait as she raises her body into you and push her over the edge to cum in Hope's to make her squirt.

Then lick over the pussy cleaning up her cum and then move up to kiss her firmly sharing her juices

Howd I do?

Who wants a beard ride "

If any man tried forcing my legs open there would be consequences....as in me getting up to leave.

over a year ago

Have you ever seen the film Alien? Have you not seen the eruption from the stomach of the first victim? Okay so I'm using that to describe a female ejaculation. C'mon ladies get on the ball(s) "

Retraction, you have a point!

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why just men granny? "

Well ..........

There's not one woman in my life that doesn't get it right without a dot to dot book style instruction ....

call me sexist.... I won't mind

Post new Message to Thread