Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What I love about fab

Jump to newest

By *aneyy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I honestly love the fact fab literally has people from all walks of life, that look totally different in a multitude of ways. The fact you Find people that you look at and think would be TOTALLY vanilla and then their bio/ pics are them ball bagged chained to a roof haha what a place. Bring on the end of lock down

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My last std

over a year ago

Also when you look at their profiles you don't expect them to mention Facebook as this is Fab

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I honestly love the fact fab literally has people from all walks of life, that look totally different in a multitude of ways. The fact you Find people that you look at and think would be TOTALLY vanilla and then their bio/ pics are them ball bagged chained to a roof haha what a place. Bring on the end of lock down "

I thought this at my first ever fab social party, trying to work out who was who by imagining them in their undies

over a year ago

It passes the time...

over a year ago

"Also when you look at their profiles you don't expect them to mention Facebook as this is Fab "

Haha I've seen loads of people with that, they must have copied and pasted from the same error! Lol

over a year ago

"Also when you look at their profiles you don't expect them to mention Facebook as this is Fab

Haha I've seen loads of people with that, they must have copied and pasted from the same error! Lol"

I wonder where did OP copy it from

over a year ago

I love the bumholes.

over a year ago

"I love the bumholes."

Bet yours is great

By *aneyy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I honestly love the fact fab literally has people from all walks of life, that look totally different in a multitude of ways. The fact you Find people that you look at and think would be TOTALLY vanilla and then their bio/ pics are them ball bagged chained to a roof haha what a place. Bring on the end of lock down

I thought this at my first ever fab social party, trying to work out who was who by imagining them in their undies "

I do this in normal everyday life now.. I can be in a library and be thinking imagine the librarian could be into all sorts

By *aneyy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I love the bumholes."
valuable input Lool

over a year ago

I love the fact that the people here are so friendly and welcome you with open arms. A most refreshing change, thank you fabbers xxx

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Or the fact, certain women here will flirt and meet up with me who otherwise in real life neither of us would admit to and act upon our secret desires

over a year ago

"I honestly love the fact fab literally has people from all walks of life, that look totally different in a multitude of ways. The fact you Find people that you look at and think would be TOTALLY vanilla and then their bio/ pics are them ball bagged chained to a roof haha what a place. Bring on the end of lock down "

This

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's the way the F is at the front but then sometimes I look to the B at the rear....... guess A is okay sometimes

over a year ago

Dick pics are welcome but unsolicited friends requests are big no.

Its mad

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

I love that it is a constant lesson in optimism!!!

Post new Message to Thread