Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I have been seeing this guy for 2 months now and he fucks me 6/7 nights .Sometimes he wakes me up at night just so he could fuck and first thing in the morning he wants to fuck he is 23 and I am in my 30s not as active as he is.How I do I tell him I need a break without sounding like he doesn’t satisfy me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sorry to say that if you do say it...I fear that it will never be the same again

over a year ago

"So I have been seeing this guy for 2 months now and he fucks me 6/7 nights .Sometimes he wakes me up at night just so he could fuck and first thing in the morning he wants to fuck he is 23 and I am in my 30s not as active as he is.How I do I tell him I need a break without sounding like he doesn’t satisfy me."

Is he satisfying you? Or just unloading? I think it’s time to talk if you want this to continue. Maybe go with the idea that you want to try out some teasing and build up games?

over a year ago

"So I have been seeing this guy for 2 months now and he fucks me 6/7 nights .Sometimes he wakes me up at night just so he could fuck and first thing in the morning he wants to fuck he is 23 and I am in my 30s not as active as he is.How I do I tell him I need a break without sounding like he doesn’t satisfy me.

Is he satisfying you? Or just unloading? I think it’s time to talk if you want this to continue. Maybe go with the idea that you want to try out some teasing and build up games?"

I feel like he is just unloading cos sometimes he doesn’t even wake me up he just slides it in without lube or anything?

over a year ago

"I'm sorry to say that if you do say it...I fear that it will never be the same again"

That is why I am afraid of saying anything

over a year ago

It doesn't really sound like you are dating

over a year ago

What are the pros for you in this situation?

over a year ago

"So I have been seeing this guy for 2 months now and he fucks me 6/7 nights .Sometimes he wakes me up at night just so he could fuck and first thing in the morning he wants to fuck he is 23 and I am in my 30s not as active as he is.How I do I tell him I need a break without sounding like he doesn’t satisfy me.

Is he satisfying you? Or just unloading? I think it’s time to talk if you want this to continue. Maybe go with the idea that you want to try out some teasing and build up games?

I feel like he is just unloading cos sometimes he doesn’t even wake me up he just slides it in without lube or anything? "

Nah.. that’s not good if that’s not what you want. You sure you want to keep him?

over a year ago

I feel like he is just unloading cos sometimes he doesn’t even wake me up he just slides it in without lube or anything? "

Sounds like he's using you for his own gratification.

over a year ago

"

Sweetie, I hate to be that person but that’s really REALLY not ok! He’s offloading hard with no concern for your comfort or even consciousness!! I’d be seriously concerned by that behaviour.

over a year ago

This is wrong on soooo many levels! There doesn’t seem to be any consent or any even attempt to try and get consent! I would have words, and if he leaves well good riddance to bad news!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

over a year ago

He sounds fucking great tbf

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"He sounds fucking great tbf "

over a year ago

Didn't you have lockdown over there?

over a year ago

"He sounds fucking great tbf

"

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"He sounds fucking great tbf

"

Yeah right

By *Wman15Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Is this just about sex or do you do other things together?

What do you want the relationship to develop into - if of course you are looking for a greater depth

It certainly sounds as though he is taking some degree of advantage at the moment and at 23 he may not really know what he wants in a few years time

A great longer term relationship is more difficult to find and nurture than exciting but maybe short term sex

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"He sounds fucking great tbf "

I thought the same

Post new Message to Thread