Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You cant talk to me cos you got eye sight problems

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I message few women and couples today and 2 women and a couple said how can we chat to you you have eye sight problems

I said what's wrong with eye sight problems they said your bot normanl not talking to you. I felt insulted by it so I blocked them

I wasnt trying to meet I wanted to chat I block and reported them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry to hear that Derek

over a year ago

"I message few women and couples today and 2 women and a couple said how can we chat to you you have eye sight problems

I said what's wrong with eye sight problems they said your bot normanl not talking to you. I felt insulted by it so I blocked them

I wasnt trying to meet I wanted to chat I block and reported them"

Derek, you're not Norman. You'll be okay, you'll find someone you click with.

over a year ago

"I message few women and couples today and 2 women and a couple said how can we chat to you you have eye sight problems

Not nice is it. I'm told I have shit hair and no nudes so why would anyone be interested. I'd like to say I brush it off, which I do, but it always grates on me why people have to be so rude...

over a year ago

It's their loss

Chalk it down to experience

over a year ago

Sounds like you did the right thing.

Not nice and not neccesary!

over a year ago

Not nice is it. I'm told I have shit hair and no nudes so why would anyone be interested. I'd like to say I brush it off, which I do, but it always grates on me why people have to be so rude...

"

Ain't nowt wrong with your hair

over a year ago

Derek, you're not Norman. You'll be okay, you'll find someone you click with."

I meant to say normanl

over a year ago

"Sounds like you did the right thing.

Not nice and not neccesary! "

no its not

over a year ago

"

You brush off their ignorance of your hair.. ? in that nonchalant.. "I dont care if they like them" style?

over a year ago

Derek, you're not Norman. You'll be okay, you'll find someone you click with. I meant to say normanl"

I'm pulling your plonker, Norman. I mean Derek.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yeah some people are just ultra fussy. I got told to lower my standards etc. Just ignore them.

over a year ago

Derek, you're not Norman. You'll be okay, you'll find someone you click with. I meant to say normanl

I'm pulling your plonker, Norman. I mean Derek."

that made me laugh

over a year ago

"Yeah some people are just ultra fussy. I got told to lower my standards etc. Just ignore them. "
I have thanks

over a year ago

The way they worded that was very cruel.

Their messages are a reflection of them, not you x

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Lots of people wear glasses. Even i do. It's just their reasons but i wouldn't think it's a massive brick wall for you to find someone who likes you in return. Maybe wait until someone approaches you, just carry on chatting on forums and chat rooms?

over a year ago

"The way they worded that was very cruel.

Their messages are a reflection of them, not you x"

They seem quite backwards and insensitive with their word choices. Chin up Derek.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'm sorry this happened to you OP.

I can see how this would be annoying.

But it's also a bit funny.

Mr Magoo would be fucked on this site.

And not in a good way.

over a year ago

"Lots of people wear glasses. Even i do. It's just their reasons but i wouldn't think it's a massive brick wall for you to find someone who likes you in return. Maybe wait until someone approaches you, just carry on chatting on forums and chat rooms? "
I do chat on skype and zoom as I'm not site surrporter on here but thanks

over a year ago

"I'm sorry this happened to you OP.

I can see how this would be annoying.

But it's also a bit funny.

Mr Magoo would be fucked on this site.

And not in a good way.

"

thanks you

over a year ago

Derek, and you have made the right move.

There are thousands of people to chat.

Sooner than later you will click with the right ones

PS stay positive

over a year ago

"The way they worded that was very cruel.

Their messages are a reflection of them, not you x

They seem quite backwards and insensitive with their word choices. Chin up Derek. "

I have done now thanks

over a year ago

Insult their eyebrows or fannies if they give you shit for nothing.

over a year ago

You brush off their ignorance of your hair.. ? in that nonchalant.. "I dont care if they like them" style? "

I look like a potato without this mop, I'm fine with it. Derek, or is it Norman? is rocking the glasses, we're all fine. There's Pulp song here somewhere

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"

There really is no need for it

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If they have to say anything, :"Thank you'is enough, and just informing you of not pursuing your offer of interest.

It's great that you are now unavailable to them, as you only deserve better.

Post new Message to Thread