Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for couples

Jump to newest

By *etite_delight OP   Woman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Imagine you are both relaxed and horny in the living room, no kids, they’re elsewhere...

Who initiates the play, forplay, making love, sex, fuck whatever you wanna call it , first? and how do you do it? fire away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tuesday Thursday and Saturday it’s me.

Monday Wednesday and Friday it’s her.

We chilled on Sunday

over a year ago

"Tuesday Thursday and Saturday it’s me.

We chilled on Sunday "

Ooo. Opposite way round for us

over a year ago

BunnyLand

We chilled on Sunday "

I read that with a melody at the back of my head

over a year ago

We chilled on Sunday

I read that with a melody at the back of my head "

Craig David (wi kez)

over a year ago

We chilled on Sunday

I read that with a melody at the back of my head "

With all things being equal in a relationship I didn’t want to make out one of us had a monopoly so threw a little crrrrrraig David in at the end

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Years ago it was him

These days it's me

But sometimes its mutual

That's the way it is

Jo x

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Usually me. I'm not subtle its usually groping or just full on straddling them .

over a year ago

Before single life, it would usually be me in the mornings- jumping in the shower with him, touching him up to wake him up, pestering him when he’s trying to eat breakfast. Just classic sex pest stuff- my pet name was captain creepy

In the evenings it was him. Sometimes it was subtle, a knowing look, a brush of my hair... other times he’d just pull his pants down in front of me when I was watching tv and just say ‘dinners served’ it would make me laugh every time

Now as a single I wake up and think hmm do I wanna touch myself or do I want to snooze for another 5 minutes instead

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Imagine you are both relaxed and horny in the living room, no kids, they’re elsewhere...

Who initiates the play, forplay, making love, sex, fuck whatever you wanna call it , first? and how do you do it? fire away "

I would say the majority of the time it's me but D is always just a touch away!

I have many ways to make my move but I reckon the best one is playing with myself.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

We don't see each other very often but it often goes like this.

B has been travelling and arrives at mine quite late at night. I'm freshly showered when he gets here.

I make him a brew and he sits down.

Then he catches up on messages and whatnot.

I flash a wee bit and hint.

He is still looking at his phone.

Spend an age deciding what to eat coz he's Tommy 2 dinners or not managed to get anything on the way.

Just before food is ready he tends to fancy a fiddle, but then oh no, food is ready.

I go into food coma.

Music goes on.

I'm falling asleep and getting ratty coz it's now 2am and I've been wanting a dicking for the last 4 hours.

We go up, I wait. He comes up after dipping his balls and polishing his helmet.

Sometimes we make it to the sex part, sometimes he falls asleep mid blowie.

I get woken in the morning by a very erect cock shoving me in the fanjo.

He fucks about on fab, football sites, we watch telly, have some grub. I tend to do a "ffs we only have 2 hours left before we part ways" countdown.

I get ready for work. Generally with about 10 mins before I need to leave a rush of blood hits his man wang and I can't relax coz being late for work is something that I don't do so now I'm stressing coz I fucking despise rushing, and just as we start getting into it I have to call time and run.

P

over a year ago

"We don't see each other very often but it often goes like this.

B has been travelling and arrives at mine quite late at night. I'm freshly showered when he gets here.

Spend an age deciding what to eat coz he's Tommy 2 dinners or not managed to get anything on the way.

Just before food is ready he tends to fancy a fiddle, but then oh no, food is ready.

I go into food coma.

Music goes on.

I'm falling asleep and getting ratty coz it's now 2am and I've been wanting a dicking for the last 4 hours.

He fucks about on fab, football sites, we watch telly, have some grub. I tend to do a "ffs we only have 2 hours left before we part ways" countdown.

I get ready for work. Generally with about 10 mins before I need to leave a rush of blood hits his man wang and I can't relax coz being late for work is something that I don't do so now I'm stressing coz I fucking despise rushing, and just as we start getting into it I have to call time and run.

P"

That sounds a bit underwhelming

over a year ago

I go into food coma.

Music goes on.

P"

over a year ago

I do the three hottest things for my lady during foreplay.

1. Vaccum

2. Dishes

3. Laundry

Any takers, ladies?

By *quirt1810Woman
over a year ago

Boston

I go into food coma.

Music goes on.

Omg that is just so funny, and probably pretty common

P"

over a year ago

I go into food coma.

Music goes on.

P

That sounds a bit underwhelming "

We used to stay up all night, sometimes we still do but it all depends on work. There are times we just have a few hours together and other times a few days. It's the ones where he arrives late and then I have work the next day that usually go that way. Most of the time he's been working 15 hour days for sometimes weeks straight and lands at mine on the back of that so is pretty fucking exhausted.

P

over a year ago

A lot of the time it's me (jodie)

We are very playful most of the time tbh

over a year ago

BunnyLand

well spoken all you naughty ladies