Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married people in clubs

Jump to newest

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Fabbers

Inspiration from another married thread.

In a club situation do you check if a possible play partner is married? That’s men and women attending as a single guy or single lady?

Some of us here are so bothered about married people on Fab but unknowingly I may have played with a married man in a club.

Do you check?

This is not about judging anyone. I’m just curious.

Bhubaysi xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm married, I visit clubs with both my wife and attend solo. Nobody has ever asked me if I'm married when alone, although I'm happy to drop it into conversation. In the same sense I/we have never asked a single lady in a club if she is married either.

By *amesnplanesMan
over a year ago

Swords and Dublin

If you take Quest for example, I would cringle if whilst sat in the bat area a I over heard someone else asking such a question.

Whether folks share their personal circumstance is upto them surely

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

We don't intentionally meet married guys because we don't think it's fair on their wife and also don't want to get involved with any marital problems.

However at a club it's not something we would ask about.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

When meeting married people in clubs the cheated on spouse is very unlikely to come across your contact details. When meeting from a website there is the possibility of the partner finding your messages, phone number or accessing the cheater’s profile and pms.

Many people who choose to actively avoid attached people online do so because they don’t want to involved in the inevitable shitstorm that comes when the cheater is found out

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

I dont ask. Its non of my business nor do I judge their reasons for attending clubs.

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"We don't intentionally meet married guys because we don't think it's fair on their wife and also don't want to get involved with any marital problems.

However at a club it's not something we would ask about. "

So like me you don’t intentionally meet married guys but you may have played with one. I’m going to start asking the question when clubs re-open.

over a year ago

I don't think I'd ever find myself in a club situation, but if I was I wouldn't judge. If you're gonna fuck a random person then it's a random person I guess, not my bag though....

By *wickermanMan
over a year ago

Staines

"We don't intentionally meet married guys because we don't think it's fair on their wife and also don't want to get involved with any marital problems.

So like me you don’t intentionally meet married guys but you may have played with one. I’m going to start asking the question when clubs re-open. "

And of course people will risk missing the opportunity to have sex with by telling the truth if they are. Perhaps you need to start carrying a portable lie detector

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

So like me you don’t intentionally meet married guys but you may have played with one. I’m going to start asking the question when clubs re-open.

And of course people will risk missing the opportunity to have sex with by telling the truth if they are. Perhaps you need to start carrying a portable lie detector

"

I hope they would be honest if asked. Good idea I’ll carry a portable lie detector with me.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

So like me you don’t intentionally meet married guys but you may have played with one. I’m going to start asking the question when clubs re-open. "

We may have done but then if you ask and they say no, they may be telling lies.

over a year ago

As a married lady I like to be at least acknowledged by anyone who wants to play with hubby, and vice versa. We don't play together but I still think it's rude not even to say hello to a partner.

over a year ago

I've never checked. I don't care if they are married or attached. That's their problem/ conscience, not mine.

over a year ago

Were does it stop tho, i can see your point and take that on board, but it could get out of hand, what if the person has a criminal past, or still a criminal, etc, etc. I think all you could do is ask them at the time and hope for honesty, or if in doubt let them go. Just an option cheers

By *inman73Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm married, I take off my ring when I go to a club, if the conversation arises that i'm asked then I tell them, but most of the time I find that guys want to have me regardless of my status.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We've never asked anyone that we've played with if they're married, sometimes we've not even got round to exchanging names

Cal

over a year ago

Nope. I don't ask those I meet one to one either. It really isn't any concern of mine what others get up to.

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

We only look for single men at clubs for me Mrs muff to play with and no we never ask as it's none of our business.

Post new Message to Thread