FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is a sex ban really going to stop people?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Government have made it illegal for people to have a fling and stay over the night, I know it's been lockdown and they're trying to protect people but do you really think that'll stop people? I don't reckon it'll stop people from doing it and I see women all the time on here meeting doing the dirty ... who is coming up with this bullshit it's so ridiculous?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You meant to say you “see men and women on here meeting, doing the dirty..”

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

I hate that it's so centred around sex. It's not a sex ban.. I doubt this government is thinking about sexual health/safety.

It's a ban on people staying over at someones place unless is for a carer reason or children ?u17

Theres no sex police.

It will affect longterm partners who live apart not us looking for hookups.

By *ungle VIP 1Man
over a year ago

colchester

Its not a sex ban, shouldnt be inside anyones house and should be at two meters anyway, just because the media make sum Shit it doesn't mean its true/law. In that case dancing, holding hands, sitting on sofa together and so on!!!!!If you want to break rules i feel sorry for your family and freinds as it will affect them. Its hard for us all but stick with it we will get there and most of us have hands so use them for time being. And imagine the joy when we can.

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South of Ipswich

I haven't so much as touched another person since March. I was starting to hope that single people would be able to meet again soon but this just feels like a huge step back

over a year ago

"Government have made it illegal for people to have a fling and stay over the night, I know it's been lockdown and they're trying to protect people but do you really think that'll stop people? I don't reckon it'll stop people from doing it and I see women all the time on here meeting doing the dirty ... who is coming up with this bullshit it's so ridiculous?"
you answered your own question, the protection of its people but it isn't enforceable, so it only scares those who are scared

over a year ago

It seems very much like a panicked, knee-jerk filler issued to close a loophole.

Totally unenforceable other than by luck or being grassed up. It’s feels like it’ll be so ineffectual as to be pointless.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

But this has been the case since March, you couldn't visit anyone's home or be within 2 metres of someone outside of your household - the only thing that's changed is that both people can now be fined

over a year ago

"But this has been the case since March, you couldn't visit anyone's home or be within 2 metres of someone outside of your household - the only thing that's changed is that both people can now be fined "
exactly its about money

over a year ago

Lockdown hasn't stopped people going to the god damn beach, it's not going to stop them trying to get laid. We're heading for a big second wave.

I do feel sorry for long term partners living apart from each other though. If the wife and I didn't live together I'd have broken it myself, fully aware of how hypocritical I lool

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"But this has been the case since March, you couldn't visit anyone's home or be within 2 metres of someone outside of your household - the only thing that's changed is that both people can now be fined "

I will be willing to pay the fine.

over a year ago

No it wont, hence why the lockdown will be there for a long time. I reckon one more year.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"But this has been the case since March, you couldn't visit anyone's home or be within 2 metres of someone outside of your household - the only thing that's changed is that both people can now be fined exactly its about money "

It is about the money.

It is also about the money for those people who are at home recieving 80% during this.

And both are the right thing to do in the face of preventing the loss of human life.

over a year ago

Well it says they can't stay over night & can't be in your home but can pass through to enter the garden. It doesn't say anything about fucking whilst passing through into the garden and also on leaving the garden to pass through the home to leave

over a year ago

How can they be fined?

That's like saying you can be fined for smoking at a bus shelter.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s another eye rolling morning

Nothing has changed from the last 8-9 weeks, except you can now meet someone from outside your household, outside or in your garden, whilst social distancing

Completely bemused how this has turned into ‘you are banned from having sex’.... there is no ban it’s just following the basic principles of what you should have been following the last two months

over a year ago

It has me..... drat!

By *heGentleman2024Man
over a year ago

North West

I believe that the whole situation we are all in and being told what to do and it changes all the time with stupid guidelines. We get extremely frustrated People have had enough. One minute your allowed to shop in a crowded supermarket but not allowed to visit family? Or the gym? Sex ban is utter joke. If your ill then you wouldnt meet COVID or not. I wonder what it will be next. Strange times i dont know what normal is anymore, feels we have been brainwashed.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"But this has been the case since March, you couldn't visit anyone's home or be within 2 metres of someone outside of your household - the only thing that's changed is that both people can now be fined exactly its about money

It is about the money.

It is also about the money for those people who are at home recieving 80% during this.

And both are the right thing to do in the face of preventing the loss of human life. "

shame really how money is always put before people's lives, if a second wave does occur we'd probably blame the government but yet its us the people going to beaches and not following guidelines.

over a year ago

No sex now will make people so horny

over a year ago

"You meant to say you “see men and women on here meeting, doing the dirty..”"

This

over a year ago

"Well it says they can't stay over night & can't be in your home but can pass through to enter the garden. It doesn't say anything about fucking whilst passing through into the garden and also on leaving the garden to pass through the home to leave "

That brings a whole new meaning to the expression a "quickie"...

How long's your house by the way?

over a year ago

"Well it says they can't stay over night & can't be in your home but can pass through to enter the garden. It doesn't say anything about fucking whilst passing through into the garden and also on leaving the garden to pass through the home to leave

How long's your house by the way? "

Well you have to go up a flight of stairs, pass all rooms and climb over the kitchen sink to get onto the roof terrace

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"No sex now will make people so horny"

It is also bad for the mental health.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Ahh.. A money making scheme then?

over a year ago

"Well it says they can't stay over night & can't be in your home but can pass through to enter the garden. It doesn't say anything about fucking whilst passing through into the garden and also on leaving the garden to pass through the home to leave

How long's your house by the way?

Well you have to go up a flight of stairs, pass all rooms and climb over the kitchen sink to get onto the roof terrace "

I'm on my way

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Well it says they can't stay over night & can't be in your home but can pass through to enter the garden. It doesn't say anything about fucking whilst passing through into the garden and also on leaving the garden to pass through the home to leave "

But it says you have to stay 2m apart.

over a year ago

"No sex now will make people so horny"

But how is now any different from the last two months?

over a year ago

"But this has been the case since March, you couldn't visit anyone's home or be within 2 metres of someone outside of your household - the only thing that's changed is that both people can now be fined

I will be willing to pay the fine."

don't do anything wrong but give me the money anyway so i can live

over a year ago

Yea no sex will make people so horny

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"But this has been the case since March, you couldn't visit anyone's home or be within 2 metres of someone outside of your household - the only thing that's changed is that both people can now be fined

I will be willing to pay the fine."

So you're basically saying that you're happy to ignore all guidelines and don't care about spreading this disease, effectively keeping the R rate high and everyone in lockdown for longer?

Nice attitude!

over a year ago

But it says you have to stay 2m apart. "

Damn it!

over a year ago

Damn it! "

lol

over a year ago

Damn it! "

Grrrrr, I best turn the car around and go back home then

over a year ago

Doubt it.. Lockdown hasn't stopped most people from flocking to the coast.. eejits

over a year ago

Damn it!

Grrrrr, I best turn the car around and go back home then "

Do you have a biscuit? If so I'll risk it

over a year ago

"Doubt it.. Lockdown hasn't stopped most people from flocking to the coast.. eejits"
I'm already on the coast...... are you Irish?

over a year ago

Damn it!

Do you have a biscuit? If so I'll risk it "

I've got gingernuts

By *agic tongue mike.Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

You can always use your Cummings instinct, and get your eyes tested. Lol. X

By *olacolaMan
over a year ago

lincoln

Sex ban my arse....

over a year ago

Damn it!

Do you have a biscuit? If so I'll risk it I've got gingernuts "

Not what I asked but ok () x

over a year ago

Damn it!

Do you have a biscuit? If so I'll risk it I've got gingernuts

Not what I asked but ok () x"

i lurve a gingernut

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Ahh.. A money making scheme then? "

Good job i have money put aside for emergancies

over a year ago

You can always use your Cummings instinct, and get your eyes tested. Lol. X"

This is what I'm advised after meeting people x

By *agic tongue mike.Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

"No sex now will make people so horny

It is also bad for the mental health."

Doesn't do much for soft hands either, bloody near got classes on mine. Lol. X

over a year ago

Ahh.. A money making scheme then?

Good job i have money put aside for emergancies "

I'm an emergency i have 3 beds 2m apart

over a year ago

"Doubt it.. Lockdown hasn't stopped most people from flocking to the coast.. eejitsI'm already on the coast...... are you Irish? "

well I am not , I am right in the middle

over a year ago

"Doubt it.. Lockdown hasn't stopped most people from flocking to the coast.. eejitsI'm already on the coast...... are you Irish?

well I am not , I am right in the middle"

awwwww come to Torquay its lovely

By *ust_for_fun88Couple
over a year ago

somewhere

I have a pack of biscuits ??

over a year ago

Damn it!

Do you have a biscuit? If so I'll risk it "

Have just passed a Co-Op, they do biscuits right? On my way again

over a year ago

"I have a pack of biscuits ??

"

you show off

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple
over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

"Lockdown hasn't stopped people going to the god damn beach, it's not going to stop them trying to get laid. We're heading for a big second wave.

I do feel sorry for long term partners living apart from each other though. If the wife and I didn't live together I'd have broken it myself, fully aware of how hypocritical I lool"

My partner and I live apart and it's put a real strain on our relationship. 10 weeks feels forever. At least we can now see each other but no naughty stuff allowed at all!!

over a year ago

It's ok I'm allowed 6 packets of biscuits according to the new rules

By *ogerBottomsMan
over a year ago

Aberdare

What's happened is that a law has clarified the circumstances under which it is acceptable to be in someone else's house. Sex is not one of the circumstances mentioned, and the papers have spotted this and angled their stories accordingly for maximum attention.

By *i1971Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

FFS nothing has changed. The fact that it's needed to be spelled out for people that couples from different households can't meet apart from a socially distanced meet speaks volumes.

Clearly people are so thick that they thought they could meet for sex (or any other reason)

Those who still insist on meeting will still do so, same as they have all through lockdown. Problem is, there are a number of asymptomatic carriers, spreading the virus unwittingly.

Want to go against the legislation? Fine. If you get ill, don't dare criticise the care you get or the people putting themselves at risk trying to save your selfish arse from dying

over a year ago

"FFS nothing has changed. The fact that it's needed to be spelled out for people that couples from different households can't meet apart from a socially distanced meet speaks volumes.

Clearly people are so thick that they thought they could meet for sex (or any other reason)

Those who still insist on meeting will still do so, same as they have all through lockdown. Problem is, there are a number of asymptomatic carriers, spreading the virus unwittingly.

Want to go against the legislation? Fine. If you get ill, don't dare criticise the care you get or the people putting themselves at risk trying to save your selfish arse from dying

"

Oh geezz ok I'll return the biscuits

over a year ago

So you're basically saying that you're happy to ignore all guidelines and don't care about spreading this disease, effectively keeping the R rate high and everyone in lockdown for longer?

Nice attitude! "

Just to rest my case, I won't be meeting during lockdown.

But how is meeting someone privately any worse than all the non essential businesses that have reopened and have people cramming right next to each other to get their bloody takeaway, coffee table from ikea or plantpot from B&Q?

over a year ago

Nice attitude!

But how is meeting someone privately any worse than all the non essential businesses that have reopened and have people cramming right next to each other to get their bloody takeaway, coffee table from ikea or plantpot from B&Q?"

guess its coz your tongues not down their throat

over a year ago

"FFS nothing has changed. The fact that it's needed to be spelled out for people that couples from different households can't meet apart from a socially distanced meet speaks volumes.

Oh geezz ok I'll return the biscuits "

Do I need to turn the car around again?

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Nice attitude!

But how is meeting someone privately any worse than all the non essential businesses that have reopened and have people cramming right next to each other to get their bloody takeaway, coffee table from ikea or plantpot from B&Q?"

Because you're not swapping bodily fluids with someone in IKEA. You're not in prolonged close physical contact with someone at the supermarket. The virus is transmitted in saliva and breath vapour - it's not yet known if it can be transmitted in semen or other bodily fluids, but it has been found in stool samples.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It would seem the law has been poorly drafted.

I would hope that hasn't changed the spirit of the restrictions. That we're trying to save lives.

over a year ago

No

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

No

over a year ago

no

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

It's put me off. I won't be having sex, especially someone off here.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

is that an invite? Sounds like an invite

over a year ago

"Its not a sex ban, shouldnt be inside anyones house and should be at two meters anyway, just because the media make sum Shit it doesn't mean its true/law. In that case dancing, holding hands, sitting on sofa together and so on!!!!!If you want to break rules i feel sorry for your family and freinds as it will affect them. Its hard for us all but stick with it we will get there and most of us have hands so use them for time being. And imagine the joy when we can. "

I suppose some people's lives revolve around sex and nothing - and no-one - else matters to them.

over a year ago

Do I need to turn the car around again? "

No I've left the door open now & a trail so you can find the roof terrace

over a year ago

Do I need to turn the car around again?

No I've left the door open now & a trail so you can find the roof terrace"

Oooooh, is it a trail of your discarded clothes? I'll get my foot down ...

over a year ago

its scandalous, i need some stimulation baby need some stimulation baby

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

Nice attitude!

But how is meeting someone privately any worse than all the non essential businesses that have reopened and have people cramming right next to each other to get their bloody takeaway, coffee table from ikea or plantpot from B&Q?

Because you're not swapping bodily fluids with someone in IKEA. You're not in prolonged close physical contact with someone at the supermarket. The virus is transmitted in saliva and breath vapour - it's not yet known if it can be transmitted in semen or other bodily fluids, but it has been found in stool samples. "

It can be passed through surfaces too, which are constantly touched by hundreds of people everyday in every shop, and they're aren't always all disinfected.

I would still argue that meeting 1 to 1 using private methods of transport is far safer than going to one of the super busy stores.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Nice attitude!

Because you're not swapping bodily fluids with someone in IKEA. You're not in prolonged close physical contact with someone at the supermarket. The virus is transmitted in saliva and breath vapour - it's not yet known if it can be transmitted in semen or other bodily fluids, but it has been found in stool samples.

It can be passed through surfaces too, which are constantly touched by hundreds of people everyday in every shop, and they're aren't always all disinfected.

I would still argue that meeting 1 to 1 using private methods of transport is far safer than going to one of the super busy stores."

over a year ago

I've blocked messages from guys now but I not suck what it would take to stop some of them. Ruthless bastards some of them.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It's not a sex ban. That's sensationalising it. It is rule about going to other people's houses. It's no more a sex ban than a ban on doing somebody else's laundry. Don't get indignant about something that being misrepresented. Talk about what it actually is and oppose that as opposed to a misrepresentation.

over a year ago

"It's not a sex ban. That's sensationalising it. It is rule about going to other people's houses. It's no more a sex ban than a ban on doing somebody else's laundry. Don't get indignant about something that being misrepresented. Talk about what it actually is and oppose that as opposed to a misrepresentation. "

That sounds suspiciously like common sense. No place for that on here!

By *rPeachyMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Makes me laugh seeing that people think it's about the money. The government is spunking literally billions to keep people at home scratching their arses, how many fines do you think will actually be issued and how much money will it bring in?

Post new Message to Thread