Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Prolonging male orgasms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Normally my orgasms last for a few seconds depending on partner or arousal. I've read that it is possible for men to extend their orgasms to whole minutes.

Has any men here experienced this or know more about it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, it's called edging.

By *risky businessMan
over a year ago

APharaohWay

"Normally my orgasms last for a few seconds depending on partner or arousal. I've read that it is possible for men to extend their orgasms to whole minutes.

Has any men here experienced this or know more about it? "

Never mate maybe you've been watching to much American pie (finch)

over a year ago

A few times I've managed to hold it for about 30 seconds... things got messy...

Something called Edging... it's probably a bad thing but practice getting close to finishing then trying your best not to and hold for as long as you can.

over a year ago

Ive never been able to do it but the prostate stuff not make it longer and better?

A girl doing something unexpected normally makes mine better. First time my ex put her hand round my neck as i was gonna pop had my toes curling.

over a year ago

He's never been able to do it. ^

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"He's never been able to do it. ^"

Yet

over a year ago

Edging is not what I am looking for, even though it's an excellent way to learn how to control your orgasm.

Edging can help "postpone" the point of no return. It won't make you orgasm for say a minute or too.

I know that this might seem crazy for some, as it did when I first heard it, but as it turns out men can cum as long as a woman can if you train your body the right way.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Edging is not what I am looking for, even though it's an excellent way to learn how to control your orgasm.

Edging can help "postpone" the point of no return. It won't make you orgasm for say a minute or too.

I know that this might seem crazy for some, as it did when I first heard it, but as it turns out men can cum as long as a woman can if you train your body the right way. "

Take a look into tantric sex and you may find what you are looking for

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Many years ago, my first gf and I were in a 69 position although I was on top. I came and she carried on sucking as I was still quite hard. A very brief amount of time later, say between 30 seconds to a minute, I started to feel another gush from my cock. I can't really remember the exact sensation. I remember that it lasted much longer than my typical orgasm. Once it was over I asked her what the heck happened just now? She said, well you came. I said yeah... But afterwards, what about the second time? She said, well you just carried on coming into my mouth. I was worried I had pissed into her mouth or something and we didn't mention it again. In hindsight it would have been intriguing to further explore what had indeed happened.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Yes, it's called edging."

Yes and it's not called edging x

By *asterandGenieCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Working on your kegels is good.

I can get to the point of cumming and enjoy the sensation but stop myself from cumming so can then go again.

M

over a year ago

What happens if you get stuck mid cum? Would you go into some kind of transcendental state? Is the semen going turn into a steady trickle? Will your cock....lock?

over a year ago

That's fantastic dude. It sounds like a beginning of a journey there.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/06/20 20:15:36]

over a year ago

"What happens if you get stuck mid cum? Would you go into some kind of transcendental state? Is the semen going turn into a steady trickle? Will your cock....lock?"

From that point onwards you start shoot blanks haha

Post new Message to Thread