Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Worst pain ever....

Jump to newest

By *he_virgin_mary OP   Woman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

What's the worst pain you've ever been in?

Until recently I would have said it was breaking my arm falling off a horse but then I had to have emergency surgery for appendicitis which was agony both before and after.

But last week as I was recovering from surgery I had to be rushed back into hospital for more surgery after developing an internal infection. That was like period pain x 100.

Now I'm stuck in hospital recovering again and still feeling uncomfortable but slowly getting better.

And before any men answer, we all know manflu is the worst thing ever!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Spent a grand on a cougar who I took to the Hilton Olympia .

I'm about to whack my load out and she starts screaming don't come in me don't come in me and I fell off the fucker jumping off

over a year ago

Physical? Probably tooth ache. Relentless.

By *havennaturistsCouple
over a year ago

Banff

Sprains don't sound bad and don't get much sympathy. Hurt far worse than breaks and dislocations.

over a year ago

abscess on my thigh that turned sceptic.. Emergency operation to cut it out that went wrong, and I was left with a 5cmX3cm hole in my leg with exposed nerve endings, before having a second emergency op to fix it. had to endure daily dressing and packing changes, without sedation, because they didn't know they'd left them exposed. Absolutely excruciating. The type where you're screaming but no sound is coming out.

To now almost a year later, the same thing happening with my boob! With the probability of an up-coming mastectomy.

FML!

I hope you're okay OP, and recovery is quick for you.

Px

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Landing on my knee cap at a full paced run when I went arse over tit, put me in the fetal position with stars for a good couple of minutes, a kaleidoscope of bruises resulted and 3 months to recover

over a year ago

Childbirth, I've never known pain like it

over a year ago

Gall stones. Child birth was a breeze in comparison

over a year ago

Being hit by a car, snapping the ball joint on my arm, then waiting a week to have surgery on it

By *arbellsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Broke my ribs in 3 places and sepsis from kidney infection.

The sepsis was horrific

over a year ago

When M forgot I had a broken pelvis and squeezed my hip!

over a year ago

For me it has to be kidney stones but to be fair the morphine is a bit morish!!!!

Feel your pain as I’m in hospital also but I’ve had enough now and I’m breaking out tomorrow,I hope!!!

T

over a year ago

I’ve had 3 c-sections (2 of which were after 24 hours of labour), cracked ribs and a hernia but the most painful thing ever is toothache

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Gall stones. Child birth was a breeze in comparison "

I agree. Neither of my childbirths were as painfull as gall stones for me. Still remember that pain.

over a year ago

Got to be child birth, when your screaming for someone to take a pair of scissors and cut the opening of your vagina, that's pain

over a year ago

"abscess on my thigh that turned sceptic.. Emergency operation to cut it out that went wrong, and I was left with a 5cmX3cm hole in my leg with exposed nerve endings, before having a second emergency op to fix it. had to endure daily dressing and packing changes, without sedation, because they didn't know they'd left them exposed. Absolutely excruciating. The type where you're screaming but no sound is coming out.

To now almost a year later, the same thing happening with my boob! With the probability of an up-coming mastectomy.

FML!

Px"

Mine was also an abscess so I feel your pain.

over a year ago

"Broke my ribs in 3 places and sepsis from kidney infection.

The sepsis was horrific "

They thought I had sepsis till they did a scan and found the actual cause.

I know that it is horrific so you have my sympathy

over a year ago

siatica in my ass

over a year ago

Watching any Floyd Mayweather fight .......

over a year ago

"Gall stones. Child birth was a breeze in comparison "

Yup

And my childbirth was pretty horrific

Gallstones though? There arent words

over a year ago

Having a pack removed following a nose Op has got to be right up there for me....

over a year ago

I've broken many bones. Sprains. Pulls. Slipped discs. More or less every type of injury going. And none of them come remotely close to surviving sepsis.

I went into hospital with internal bleeding. Shitting blood(sorry) half pint at a time. Half pint, 2 mins later half pint,2 mins later half pint. They found me in toilet of private cubicle on floor white as a sheet. Lost way too much blood. Had to put me on blood. Full transfusion. It was comin out as fast as it would go in. Went in twice with same thing. Took weeks to pull me round after treatment for sepsis. And never fully recover. Worst pain i felt coming round from surgery. Wife and mum either side of my bed. And i bawled! Crying my eyes out saying i dont wanna die.

Horrible time.

over a year ago

When I was diagnosed with cervical womb and ovarian cancer. If that pain wasnt enough (3000mg pain relief a day didnt touch it, I then had to have a radical hysterectomy where I ended up with an infection in my drain.

By *inabedMFMCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

I once had a nasty paper cut on my left thumb, far worse than child birth as a found that quite natural,

By *istretchMan
over a year ago

leeds

Gaul stones , but for relentless pain knee replacement

By *arbellsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Broke my ribs in 3 places and sepsis from kidney infection.

The sepsis was horrific

They thought I had sepsis till they did a scan and found the actual cause.

I know that it is horrific so you have my sympathy "

I have never felt pain like it, I would take every fracture I've ever had and that's about 19 breaks etc again at once than go through sepsis again also the fact I was freezing but had a temp of 39/40 and wasn't allowed covers and had a fan the whole two weeks in hospital!

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

It smarted a bit when I ruptured my achilles tendon

over a year ago

I had my broke that one time....

over a year ago

"What's the worst pain you've ever been in?

Until recently I would have said it was breaking my arm falling off a horse but then I had to have emergency surgery for appendicitis which was agony both before and after.

But last week as I was recovering from surgery I had to be rushed back into hospital for more surgery after developing an internal infection. That was like period pain x 100.

Now I'm stuck in hospital recovering again and still feeling uncomfortable but slowly getting better.

And before any men answer, we all know manflu is the worst thing ever! "

i got stung by nettles once omg

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Gall stones !

I’d rather have given birth again, which I did without pain relief, than ever suffer that again. Luckily I won’t as had it removed 6 years ago

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Impacted ear wax was very bad and my ears became blocked. I had to take painkillers every 4 hours due to an infection. Every time I "burped" it was like a knitting needle being jammed in each ear. It was sorted with micro suction. I now have that every 2-3 years as I don't want a repeat. I cannot stress enough not to try and clean ears with cotton buds!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Ovarian torsion. Morphine didn't touch the pain, it just made me not give a shit.

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"Childbirth, I've never known pain like it"

But it’s not as painful as a kick in the bollocks.

Plenty of women later say ‘Let’s have another baby!?’, but no man has ever said ‘Give me another kick in the bollocks!!’

over a year ago

When I had an abscess on my stomach and the doctor doing the lancing didn't put enough local anaesthetic in.

By *azza72Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Snapped ACL & collateral ligament playing football

By *adbod74Man
over a year ago

Dudley

I suffer from cluster headaches they are relentless, the pain is unreal

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Watching your son being wheeled away for major surgery and not knowing if he'll come out of it ok. That is an ache I do not want to relive

over a year ago

"Watching your son being wheeled away for major surgery and not knowing if he'll come out of it ok. That is an ache I do not want to relive "

I've been there, watching him go under and the tears siting on his eyes . Holding it together till he was under. Mine was 11 and had a brain tumour. God, I can picture it like it was yesterday and feel the sadness. Never think about it now but your post just brought it back

over a year ago

"I had my broke that one time.... "

There's no pain like it. Hurts so much

over a year ago

"Ovarian torsion. Morphine didn't touch the pain, it just made me not give a shit."

I agree about the morphine, every 4-5 hours coupled with dihydracodiene never helped

over a year ago

"Got to be child birth, when your screaming for someone to take a pair of scissors and cut the opening of your vagina, that's pain"

I can still remember the sound of them cutting me *shudder*

By *othiandoggersCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Cutting wood and got a little splinter in my finger

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Broken nose twisted hip

over a year ago

And before any men answer, we all know manflu is the worst thing ever! i got stung by nettles once omg "

nettles. Lol, I used to pick nettles and use them like swords against my brother. My mum had a lovely little flower border full of coloured little daisy's. She had a fit when she came home to find I had planted nettles in a line in her pretty little flower border as reinforcement/supplies for battle. Haha.

over a year ago

"Got to be child birth, when your screaming for someone to take a pair of scissors and cut the opening of your vagina, that's pain

I can still remember the sound of them cutting me *shudder*"

I think I was to sore to feel the cut but the stitches , I felt them . Think she was using a knitting needle.

By *ilyWoman
over a year ago

Slough

"Childbirth, I've never known pain like it

Plenty of women later say ‘Let’s have another baby!?’, but no man has ever said ‘Give me another kick in the bollocks!!’"

Every time a man says a kick in the bollocks is more painful than childbirth, he is subconsciously begging for a kick in the bollocks

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

[Removed by poster at 01/06/20 21:14:49]

over a year ago

Kidneys stones. Way worse than childbirth. I’d rather give birth to both of my children at exactly the same time than have to deal with kidney stones again

L x

By *ryingitout19Man
over a year ago

Wales

Snapped my cruciate ligament in my knee playing football. Still makes me feel a bit queasy thinking about it!

over a year ago

Heartbreak

P

over a year ago

I got a LH clit clamp stuck on my clit, and had to pull it clean off.

I thought I'd lost my little love button. I even complained and got a very decent apology present.

I've never felt pain like it. Thankfully she's still in tact and enjoying summer

By *uskymotoMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Jumping off an FZR 600 at about 120 mph 28 yrars ago and lived to tell the tale. Took my helmet off and my right foot was behind my head, right knee all split open and where my hip should be and a 7 inch length of thigh bone laying 2 feet away from me. My left foot was under my chin, left knee split wide open and left tib and fib sticking up out of the grass beside me.

It did smart a little, lol

over a year ago

I would say gallstones but the nerve pain that I am suffering at the moment from shingles is up there with it at the moment.

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

I’ve given birth 3 times but that pain was worth it so would probably go with gallstones the pain was so severe made me physically sick ...Have frozen shoulder at the minute and pain is pretty bad and annoying hardly having any sleep so that is up there also...

over a year ago

Probably smashing my face in.. Eye socket, nose, cheekbone and jaw

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"I got a LH clit clamp stuck on my clit, and had to pull it clean off.

I thought I'd lost my little love button. I even complained and got a very decent apology present.

I've never felt pain like it. Thankfully she's still in tact and enjoying summer "

Ouch that made my eyes water ...

over a year ago

Appendicitus at age of 5...my heart goes out to you..I remember it believe me. Hugs xx

over a year ago

Tooth abscess, worse pain ever!

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Dislocated knee and pseudo gout are the worst pain I have experienced

Ouchy

Jo x

over a year ago

I pinched a nerve in my back last October which was absolute agony, I couldn't stand, I couldn't sit, I couldn't lie down, and I definitely couldn't walk!

I've just come home from day surgery at the hospital this evening and that's a pretty close second. It's not even the pain from the surgery, it's the trapped gas that comes with it!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Toothache. I'd rather give birth and I'm being serious.

over a year ago

The worst pain for me was toothache from an infection at the root tip. Had the tooth taken out in the end

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Childbirth, I've never known pain like it"

I suppose for a women this is probably the worst pain a women can feel..

Respect to all the mum’s out there.

over a year ago

Dislocating my ankle, not realising straight away and standing up, I’ll never forget the pain I felt when I tried to walk.

Childbirth was a walk in the park in comparison!

over a year ago

In was in excruciating pain for a few years. Every noise resulted in severe headaches & sickness. I found a cure which came at a price but it was worth it as im pain free. No noise pains now & lifes a joy. The cure was a divorce.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Paying my ex missus off when I got divorced. That shit stung for weeks after

over a year ago

Plenty of women later say ‘Let’s have another baby!?’, but no man has ever said ‘Give me another kick in the bollocks!!’"

You haven't met any of my male subs have you

over a year ago

"I got a LH clit clamp stuck on my clit, and had to pull it clean off.

I've never felt pain like it. Thankfully she's still in tact and enjoying summer Ouch that made my eyes water ..."

I squealed like a piglet!

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Arthritic knee waiting for surgery

over a year ago

I was was putting up a wardrobe and slipped holding the Center cupboard about 15 years ago. Ended up in A&M with testicular torsion. My god, the pain. I had to sleep sitting up with my legs raised for about a month until the swelling went down. It was most upsetting!

over a year ago

Gallstones. Way worse than labour. And my labour was pretty bad! Waters broke at 4pm on a Monday, didnt have the baby until nearly 4am Wednesday.

over a year ago

Losing someone. It's a pain that never goes away.

over a year ago

"Losing someone. It's a pain that never goes away."

Why did you go in the maze?

over a year ago

I am amazed that we have got this many posts without one bloke saying the worst pain he has received is watching Xxxxx football team lose!

Luckily for me the antibiotics and pain killers are working now so I'm just uncomfortable rather than in pain.

However I'm trying to sleep but old Doris on the other side of the ward is currently snoring louder than a harrier jump jet taking off!

over a year ago

The 2 worst pains I've suffered were my nuts twisting had to go to hospital it was awful... and having my leg snap 90 degrees from the knee make my leg look like the letter "L" which made me collapse and bash my head off a plant plot knocking me out for a few seconds then the pain hit, the reason I don't exercise as much.

By *ecks74Woman
over a year ago

wrexham

Gallstones hands down worst pain. I’d give birth twice a day over that pain

over a year ago

Toothache

over a year ago

Gallstones... The first epusode landed me in outpatients. When the doctor asked how much it hurt, I told him it was worse than the total hysterectomy the year before x

over a year ago

Childbirth

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Spent a grand on a cougar who I took to the Hilton Olympia .

I'm about to whack my load out and she starts screaming don't come in me don't come in me and I fell off the fucker jumping off"

You fell of the what? I don’t understand street talk....!

over a year ago

Oh being hit by a car no contest.

The initial pain isn't too bad. But within 30 seconds it's

oh my god that car just hit me!

Why does this hurt so much?

Why are my ears ringing?

Where's this blood coming from.

Mr

By *wingamajigsCouple
over a year ago

Folkestone

Toss up between breaking humerous in 3 places and trapping radial nerve in between the bones or broken C2, collar bone 3 ribs and a pierced lung. Both on a MTB.

over a year ago

Quincy abscess in the throat was unbearable

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

Kidney stones for me. Fortunate in life never to have suffered broken bones or an absess etc but they sound worse than what I had.

That said I didn't know what was going on. Unable to wee, creased over double with rock solid stomach muscles or lying on the floor clinging to the toilet retching, I defo do not wanna suffer a second bout ever.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Accompanying a loved one to the chemo ward and seeing all those poorly people, hearing their stories and seeing the blood bags dripping fluid into their lifeless bodies. I threw up every time I got home afterwards.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

An Abcess in my ear. It was torture. Then had it drained whilst awake and no anesthesia to numb it. It makes me feel sick thinking about it.

Jo.Xx

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

An abscess in my inner ear, behind the ear drum following an ear infection from swimming in the sea.

I was actually screaming with pain until a doctor punctured my eardrum.

I had my baby without pain relief after a 60 hr labour which was a doddle in comparison!

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Getting out of bed in the middle of the night two days after double open inguinal hernia surgery, as I stood up and the wounds stretched it was like a white hot blade tearing my abdomen open, that was sore!

Also the other week a heavy object with a sharp edge fell off the shelf onto my naked second toe, it crushed the joint and the nail which instantly went black and swelled up, I could feel my pulse in my toe and the pain was absolutely unreal, and it carried on all day until I heated up a paperclip and burned a hole through the nail to let it drain off

Also had my heart broken by someone I was very much in love with in my mid 20's which was a different kind of pain but excruciating nonetheless. And watching my dad die in front of me four years ago was extremely rough.

over a year ago

Came off my bike at around 25-30mph. My arse hit the rear tyre on the way down which burnt a groove in it. Agonising. On a plus point it acted as a brake and I would have probably ended up with far worse than 2 fractured wrists if my arse hadn't scrubbed so much speed off

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Losing someone. It's a pain that never goes away...

Why did you go in the maze?"

You need to grow up.

over a year ago

Forget childbirth. Kidney stones. Evil bastards

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Snapping my ACL

over a year ago

Being shot in the eye, the pellet bounced off the eyeball but it hurt like a fucker.

By *exy7Man
over a year ago

Bristol

An abscess in my mouth after having visited the dentist. Most excruciating thing ever.

over a year ago

Physical pain... Epiglottitis.. Infected throat closing up not being able to breathe

Mental pain.. Domestic abuse..left me with Cptsd...6yrs of suffering

over a year ago

Testicular torsion , no comparison !

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Snapping my ACL"

But having bone marrow extracted is very painful

By *risky businessMan
over a year ago

APharaohWay

Waking up from night out with broken jaw then trying to eat

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Waking up from night out with broken jaw then trying to eat "

Oh dear

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Bereavement .. My brother

Crushed finger

Baby crowning - no drugs or pain relief

In that order

X

OP .. wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

over a year ago

I've been run over, been about an inch away from chopping my dick in half, fell off roofs and all sorts.

But i got piles about 5/6 years ago and I've never felt anything like it. I'd rather get booted on bollocks that go through that again.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I've been run over, been about an inch away from chopping my dick in half, fell off roofs and all sorts.

But i got piles about 5/6 years ago and I've never felt anything like it. I'd rather get booted on bollocks that go through that again."

So hows your piles now?

over a year ago

"I've been run over, been about an inch away from chopping my dick in half, fell off roofs and all sorts.

But i got piles about 5/6 years ago and I've never felt anything like it. I'd rather get booted on bollocks that go through that again.

So hows your piles now?"

Like grapes lol

over a year ago

I don't really have much trouble these days cos i eat healthier and don't drink.

I imagine if I'd carried on living like i was i would of had to have an operation at some point.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So hows your piles now?

Like grapes lol "

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I don't really have much trouble these days cos i eat healthier and don't drink.

I imagine if I'd carried on living like i was i would of had to have an operation at some point."

Xxx

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Hitting a car that pulled out on me while cycling at 30mph

over a year ago

I tend to cope pretty well with phisical pain, broke my hand at 15, couple fingers over the years, broke and damaged ligaments in my right foot so ended up in a cast for 3 months and I've had to have a few lots of stitches

over a year ago

Got run over when I was 14. Spent 10 days in hospital then 6 months in a wheelchair. My knee and ankle click when I walk up the stairs. My shoulder has given me trouble ever since.....that has been a pretty painful time!

over a year ago

"Losing someone. It's a pain that never goes away...

Why did you go in the maze?

You need to grow up."

J for joke. H for humour.

over a year ago

I've had 3 babies, 1 born in the house without drugs! But the WORST pain of my life was getting scepticemia after a miscarriage. It was excruciating!!!

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

After having 2 c-sections, gallstones and gallbladder removal I would say the recent knee surgeries I have had. It's nearly 2 years since my right knee and a year since my left knee. As for kneeling not a chance everytime I try I feel faint because of the pain of the screws/pins digging in the flesh from the inside. But part of my recovery is that I have to keep trying

By *oxladMan
over a year ago

WORKSOP

Until recently it was the double fracture of my right leg!

However I required a hernia operation about 4 years ago!

That made me sweat a little!

over a year ago

I had 5 children, 3 of them by c/section, however the pain of any of that pales into insignificance compared to one of my tattoos

Not even a large or complicated one.

No idea why this happened but I nearly fainted and was shaking for 90 mins afterwards

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Personally for me most definitely gout people who suffer gout will no the pain

over a year ago

^this definitely

By *ungle VIP 1Man
over a year ago

colchester

Lowered myself down to sit down on floor in a dark room to watch tv, sadly i put my hand down onto a pint glass smashing it and cutting my wrist open, alot of blood!!!!! Was rushed to hospital and had all sort of clamps trying to stop blood as i had cut through main artery!!!!!! The pain was unbearable, was wrapped up sent home and told whould have to go to another hospital the next day, a few hours later blood was everwhere, ive never felt to scared in my life. But the pain that was to come to worse than before. Being told i think his is going to die and having my parents in room i was being worked on was horrible, blood going everywhere like a cartoon and just staring into my parents eyes was so painfull, but as can see i made i through with stubborn determination. Trust me this was painfull scary and after over almost a month i was able to leave hospital, respect to everyone that helped me in the NHS from the start to the end

By *ussymufferMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My most severe pain was a sixth nerve palsy in my eye the headache was really painful and would last for hours

This is bad pain to I had internal hemorrhoids it was terrible it took almost 3 months to get to hospital and get something done

By *rindiMan
over a year ago

chester

I was pinned against a wall by big articulated truck, slowly crushed all the bones on right side of my body...by the time my lower leg had crushed, my ribs snapping felt like a pinch.

By *ltrMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Had my little finger chopped off at the joint

while playing ice hockey

at 24 they stitched it back on with a pin down the bone. worse pain was after two days had cast taken off the woman cutting it off did not read my notes and when she ripped it open after

using saw she pulled all my stitches out i blanked out and woke up back on the ward ; after been back into theatre to re-set my finger

over a year ago

Plenty of women later say ‘Let’s have another baby!?’, but no man has ever said ‘Give me another kick in the bollocks!!’

^this definitely "

apparently being kicked in the balls is higher rated on the pain index than being shot with a gun. ...

over a year ago

^this definitely apparently being kicked in the balls is higher rated on the pain index than being shot with a gun. ... "

How many men die as a direct result of being kicked in the balls? Roughly 830 women die daily from childbirth! The figures used to be worse.

Women only want more because hormones released during & after birth make us 'forget' the pain. We're also wired to get broody so the human race can continue.

over a year ago

^this definitely apparently being kicked in the balls is higher rated on the pain index than being shot with a gun. ...

How many men die as a direct result of being kicked in the balls? Roughly 830 women die daily from childbirth! The figures used to be worse.

Women only want more because hormones released during & after birth make us 'forget' the pain. We're also wired to get broody so the human race can continue. "

Yeah because I was really serious

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

^this definitely apparently being kicked in the balls is higher rated on the pain index than being shot with a gun. ...

Women only want more because hormones released during & after birth make us 'forget' the pain. We're also wired to get broody so the human race can continue. "

I still think toothache is worse

over a year ago

paper cut omg was sore man

over a year ago

Stepping on a plug at 2 in the morning!

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Child birth twice without so much as a paracetamol.....by time I realized it hurt too much it was too late for drugs to kick in, so they said

over a year ago

worst pain I had was when they washed drained and flushed my knee after putting the bottom half of my leg 90 degrees to top half..the feeling the needle scaping along the bone as they removed all the clots that had built up...no anaesthetic as they didn't know if would have to operate until they could get a clear xray....beat having 3 dislocated discs, numerous broken bones toothaches etc..such an intense pain thankfully only lasted seconds but almost to the point of loosing consciousness at times..J..

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

3 occasions spring to mind - playing rugby and going to kick the ball as it broke loose and an opponent getting there a fraction too late and connecting with my shin ( no guards). - it went ice cold and I couldn’t make a sound - but over really after a cple mins of feeling nauseous - toothache is the most relentless that was bad and trying to eat a toblerone out of the fridge - just stupid!!! - some horror stories in this thread though

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Worst thing by far - and I mean by far - was a 'ring block anaesthetic' injected into my big toe to have an ingrowing nail removed. Second: root canal treatment. Third: having my leg rebroken after two weeks in plaster because the Consultant didn't 'like the setting angle'...

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

Tooth ache or a big burn... worse than 30 hours of childbirth

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I was bitten by a stray cat and my leg blew up like a balloon and was fall of pousion. It was agony and i was unable to walk.

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Two days ago I had my first ever migraine

Worse feeling combined with pain I've ever experianced !!!

Ray

over a year ago

6" nail through palm of my hand, nail gunned my thumb to frame i was making, beltsanded my little finger to the bone, gout in my left foot twice, lay in road on way to hospital at 3am praying for a car to run me over and kidney stones 6 hours of excruciating agony until they exited through my japs eye

By *unguy30Man
over a year ago

London

Stepped on an I.E.D that was an interesting experience I can tell you

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"6" nail through palm of my hand, nail gunned my thumb to frame i was making, beltsanded my little finger to the bone, gout in my left foot twice, lay in road on way to hospital at 3am praying for a car to run me over and kidney stones 6 hours of excruciating agony until they exited through my japs eye "

Ohh jebus

over a year ago

"6" nail through palm of my hand, nail gunned my thumb to frame i was making, beltsanded my little finger to the bone, gout in my left foot twice, lay in road on way to hospital at 3am praying for a car to run me over and kidney stones 6 hours of excruciating agony until they exited through my japs eye

Ohh jebus "

i know but a bloody paper cut jeez

over a year ago

"6" nail through palm of my hand, nail gunned my thumb to frame i was making, beltsanded my little finger to the bone, gout in my left foot twice, lay in road on way to hospital at 3am praying for a car to run me over and kidney stones 6 hours of excruciating agony until they exited through my japs eye

Ohh jebus i know but a bloody paper cut jeez "

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"abscess on my thigh that turned sceptic.. Emergency operation to cut it out that went wrong, and I was left with a 5cmX3cm hole in my leg with exposed nerve endings, before having a second emergency op to fix it. had to endure daily dressing and packing changes, without sedation, because they didn't know they'd left them exposed. Absolutely excruciating. The type where you're screaming but no sound is coming out.

FML!

Px"

Sounds horrific. Best wishes.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Acute cholecystitis, infected gall bladder due to gall stones, morphine was good.

By *torm in a G cupWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I broke my front tooth open during a fall as a child and fully exposed the nerve in it. I remember that being extremely painful.

I vividly remember wanting to scream and cry, but just opening my mouth caused horrible pain. I just had to keep my mouth closed until I got to the emergency dentist.

It probably wasn't as bad as I remember, but I'd rather not do it again to test it out lol.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"6" nail through palm of my hand, nail gunned my thumb to frame i was making, beltsanded my little finger to the bone, gout in my left foot twice, lay in road on way to hospital at 3am praying for a car to run me over and kidney stones 6 hours of excruciating agony until they exited through my japs eye "

How are you still alive

over a year ago

How are you still alive "

am i

over a year ago

I'm starting to think I've never known pain reading some of these, hope I never do!

over a year ago

Kidney stones!

By *r FirecrackerMan
over a year ago

London

I got hit in the ribs by a cricket ball, it broke one of my ribs which then punctured one of my lungs. Hands down the most pain I have ever been in, sneezing for about a month afterwards was also pretty horrendous.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Hands down it has to be a bartholin abscess!

For those who have no idea what it it, imagine an abscess developing to the size of a golf ball, just inside your vagina. You cannot sit without excruciating pain, you cannot stand or walk without excruciating pain and you cannot lie down without excruciating pain. It really is indescribable how awful the constant agonising pain is

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"Hands down it has to be a bartholin abscess!

For those who have no idea what it it, imagine an abscess developing to the size of a golf ball, just inside your vagina. You cannot sit without excruciating pain, you cannot stand or walk without excruciating pain and you cannot lie down without excruciating pain. It really is indescribable how awful the constant agonising pain is

"

Eep that does hurt! I once had to cancel a meet because 'my balls dropped' and it turned out to be this. He never did rearrange

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

I'm sure most people have experienced the pain of trying to force a shit out that feels like it's too big to exit.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/06/20 13:19:22]

over a year ago

Asking for a 20 chicken nugget meal in McDonald's and only getting 19!

over a year ago

"I'm sure most people have experienced the pain of trying to force a shit out that feels like it's too big to exit. "

Try doing that 8 hours after giving birth....THEN you know real pain & desperation.

No pain relief for the actual birth but that first poo had me begging for morphene & gas and air. My husband was so confused since i'd been such a trooper in labour! Hahaha

over a year ago

"

Oh ive been there, totally forgot about that few days but that was debilitating!!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Getting hit in the balls with a footy on a cold day.

over a year ago

Acute renal colic

It's like getting kicked in the nuts every 2 minutes non stop

for 2 to 3 weeks

By *ungscotsman26Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Some horror stories on here. Done my ankle ligaments twice. Horrendous. But wouldn't swap for the life threatening issues on here.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Oh ive been there, totally forgot about that few days but that was debilitating!! "

I’ve been unfortunate enough to have them recurring on the same side, 5 times in 7 years! I’m a regular at the emergency gynae clinic for them now there is a small operas they can do to prevent them but they won’t do it. They just give me antibiotics each time and send me away to wait for it to rupture on it’s own

over a year ago

Lying on the bathroom floor for hours doubled in pain from stomach cramps from crohns disease, worst thing is you felt it starting from a mild feeling in the stomach gradually getting worse and there was nothing I could do until it had cleared itself.

Knocked me out for weeks at a time until I had a resection

over a year ago

I would say back labour for pretty much two days solid with no pain relief!

over a year ago

Burst appendix defo the worst pain I've had. Way worse than when I fractured a vertebrae

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Burst appendix defo the worst pain I've had. Way worse than when I fractured a vertebrae"

Ooooh nooooo x

over a year ago

Had a lot of breaks over my time, been training martial arts for a long time.

Simple Kickboxing sparring exercise, went to rotate on my left foot, it got caught and didnt rotate when my body did - so foot was forward & body went behind. Broken ankle on the plate & twisted ligaments in most my lower leg.

Other than that, simple dislocations of shoulders, fingers toes etc... all normal now to me now

By *amesoflondonMan
over a year ago

London

My ex. Broke my heart.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Had a lot of breaks over my time, been training martial arts for a long time.

Simple Kickboxing sparring exercise, went to rotate on my left foot, it got caught and didnt rotate when my body did - so foot was forward & body went behind. Broken ankle on the plate & twisted ligaments in most my lower leg.

Other than that, simple dislocations of shoulders, fingers toes etc... all normal now to me now "

Did u dislocated your gonads

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"My ex. Broke my heart."

Awww x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Had a lot of breaks over my time, been training martial arts for a long time.

Other than that, simple dislocations of shoulders, fingers toes etc... all normal now to me now

Did u dislocated your gonads"

Dislocate

Post new Message to Thread