Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Isolation villas in Love island

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To be in line with recent government guidelines and still have sex with non household members.

You can rent a villa just for yourself and you will be in isolation for 14 days. After that you are allowed to mingle with other non-isolating islanders.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Up the Villa!

over a year ago

What is the point in isolating for 14 days, if you then mingle with those who havnt?

over a year ago

"What is the point in isolating for 14 days, if you then mingle with those who havnt?"

Everyone entering island goes through the 14 days isolation just to make sure. We dont trust the current tests.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

It's a shocking programme anyway prob best time to scrap it lol

over a year ago

"What is the point in isolating for 14 days, if you then mingle with those who havnt?

Everyone entering island goes through the 14 days isolation just to make sure. We dont trust the current tests. "

Oh ok I get it now.

I would go, aslong as the contestants were not the buffed uo air heads they usually are

over a year ago

"What is the point in isolating for 14 days, if you then mingle with those who havnt?

Everyone entering island goes through the 14 days isolation just to make sure. We dont trust the current tests.

Oh ok I get it now.

I would go, aslong as the contestants were not the buffed uo air heads they usually are "

Great you can be on the selection panel

Post new Message to Thread