Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guys have you ever

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys have you ever actually put a tape measure against your cock to see how big it is not a sky remote lol. I did today when only semi and I was pleased enough lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I haven’t, but Jo has put a tape measure next to mine before

D.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

The new thing is herb and spice bottles

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes the wife has with 2 of her bi boyfriends pmsl...

over a year ago

I have always maintained the belief that I was about 7inches and until today I've not measured since I was about 18 lol I only did today as after stating on the forums that I was and got a realy so I thought well time to check so I did and i was so I was happy enough to vindicate myself lol

over a year ago

I have . I took the tape measure back to the store it must have been faulty

over a year ago

"The new thing is herb and spice bottles "
not sure I would want anything spiced near the tip incase the spice came out cant imagen birds eye chillies on my cock ouch

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I have always maintained the belief that I was about 7inches and until today I've not measured since I was about 18 lol I only did today as after stating on the forums that I was and got a realy so I thought well time to check so I did and i was so I was happy enough to vindicate myself lol"

With your new pic?

D.

over a year ago

"I have always maintained the belief that I was about 7inches and until today I've not measured since I was about 18 lol I only did today as after stating on the forums that I was and got a realy so I thought well time to check so I did and i was so I was happy enough to vindicate myself lol

With your new pic?

D."

yep that's the one lol

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Guys have you ever actually put a tape measure against your cock to see how big it is not a sky remote lol. I did today when only semi and I was pleased enough lol"

Did you measure it from your arse hole though OP?

over a year ago

"Guys have you ever actually put a tape measure against your cock to see how big it is not a sky remote lol. I did today when only semi and I was pleased enough lol

Did you measure it from your arse hole though OP? "

nope just the base I'd hadn't thought of doing that I could have added an extra 2 inches lol

over a year ago

"Guys have you ever actually put a tape measure against your cock to see how big it is not a sky remote lol. I did today when only semi and I was pleased enough lol"
was it 75mm?

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I have always maintained the belief that I was about 7inches and until today I've not measured since I was about 18 lol I only did today as after stating on the forums that I was and got a realy so I thought well time to check so I did and i was so I was happy enough to vindicate myself lol

With your new pic?

D. yep that's the one lol"

You don’t need to vindicate yourself but I doubt that pic would do it anyway, you could have started the measurement at your bum!

D.

over a year ago

With your new pic?

D. yep that's the one lol

You don’t need to vindicate yourself but I doubt that pic would do it anyway, you could have started the measurement at your bum!

D."

maybe I should have taken with full tape and length on display lol

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

With your new pic?

D. maybe I should have taken with full tape and length on display lol"

go back and see if it increases your rating WD now you got proof

D.

over a year ago

I'm aware I don't speak for every woman but I just don't get why men think that holding objects or tape measures next to their cocks will make us want them.,

over a year ago

With your new pic?

D. maybe I should have taken with full tape and length on display lol

go back and see if it increases your rating WD now you got proof

D."

nope I'm staying off that now deflated by that one lol

over a year ago

"I'm aware I don't speak for every woman but I just don't get why men think that holding objects or tape measures next to their cocks will make us want them., "
for me I was just trying to prove myself picture taken down now lol

over a year ago

"I'm aware I don't speak for every woman but I just don't get why men think that holding objects or tape measures next to their cocks will make us want them., for me I was just trying to prove myself picture taken down now lol"

I didn't mean to offend but I just chuckle at all the tends, lynx cans, sky remotes, lager cans etc

over a year ago

"I'm aware I don't speak for every woman but I just don't get why men think that holding objects or tape measures next to their cocks will make us want them., for me I was just trying to prove myself picture taken down now lol

I didn't mean to offend but I just chuckle at all the tends, lynx cans, sky remotes, lager cans etc"

yer not something I would be doing lol and you didnt offend and to quote a good frind of mine at least i wont be hurting anyones ovaries lol

over a year ago

I have. Prefer measuring in millimetres as it sounds huge haha

over a year ago

Yes I did 20 odd years ago in school. I must of had high hopes because I nicked the teaches meter ruler

over a year ago

No, because my cock changes its size and shape to match that of the ladies' vagina.

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"I'm aware I don't speak for every woman but I just don't get why men think that holding objects or tape measures next to their cocks will make us want them., "

What would make you want us more ...?

Asking for a friend of a friend of a friend

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I have always maintained the belief that I was about 7inches and until today I've not measured since I was about 18 lol I only did today as after stating on the forums that I was and got a realy so I thought well time to check so I did and i was so I was happy enough to vindicate myself lol"

I’ve always thought I was average about 7” but have just measured and am pleasantly surprised to find it’s actually 17.5 inches, how did I not know before , am absolutely over the moon.

over a year ago

"No, because my cock changes its size and shape to match that of the ladies' vagina. "

Interesting, like jelly in a mould

over a year ago

I'm glad you were happy.

over a year ago

"No, because my cock changes its size and shape to match that of the ladies' vagina.

Interesting, like jelly in a mould "

Something like that.

over a year ago

Not in quite a few years.

Hope it hasn't shrunk.

By *ewsub4dommeMan
over a year ago

thirsk

I have

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I have once but I'm pretty sure there was something wrong with the tape measure.

By *valanche1001Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes but I’m not allowed to write the results on the calendar anymore

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

I put a tape measure to the ol' man-cannon last week! First time in, lord, must be ten years at least now.

Anyway, it told me I seemed like a nice guy but it didn't want to give me a number.

I blocked it, naturally.

Post new Message to Thread