Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Essex!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would love to chat to as many people as possible who are originally from Essex like me. If that’s you then comment and I’ll give you a private message!

I’m originally from Basildon so even better if you are too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve never been!

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Bas Vegas innit!!

over a year ago

I live near Exeter and that sort of sounds like Essex, hope this helps X

over a year ago

I grew up in Basildon.

I’m not your dad though, probably lol

over a year ago

I’m on the boarder of Essex and Suffolk

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"I’ve never been!"

you’re not missing out on anything

over a year ago

"I’ve never been!

you’re not missing out on anything "

I concur with this statement 100%

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"I’ve never been!

I concur with this statement 100%"

Oi! It’s the ‘California’ of Great Britain. I’m sheltering from the sun under palm trees drinking local wine. Only a little though as the surfs up. Just waiting for my towel minder to finish waxing my board and I’m off out in the clear blue sea.

over a year ago

"I’ve never been!

Oi! It’s the ‘California’ of Great Britain. I’m sheltering from the sun under palm trees drinking local wine. Only a little though as the surfs up. Just waiting for my towel minder to finish waxing my board and I’m off out in the clear blue sea.

"

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"I’ve never been!

Oi! It’s the ‘California’ of Great Britain. I’m sheltering from the sun under palm trees drinking local wine. Only a little though as the surfs up. Just waiting for my towel minder to finish waxing my board and I’m off out in the clear blue sea."

Canvey Island really does put the Caribbean to shame, doesn’t it?

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I'm an Essex girl

over a year ago

The Rock(Canvey island)is a great place. To leave!!!!

Went to school in Basildon at St Anselms and moved from Canvey to Leigh on sea then Eastwood then Ness road Shoeburyness.

Brought a fake passport and escaped 15 years ago never to return.

Sea sea Seasiders!!!!!!

T

over a year ago

Yeah originally colchester now reside st osyth essex

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

London ex-pat; residing in Essex since the 1070s.

Happy to chat here

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"London ex-pat; residing in Essex since the 1070s.

Happy to chat here "

As in, chat in the forum!

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Representin' here. Although as GC states, I can't think of anything particularly special about it. Although I haven't visited the coasts around Clacton, I feel Kent's coastline beat Southend, Canvey etc. There are some nice little villages like Saffron Walden and Manningtree I guess. And we have spawned countless talents like Gemma Collins, Rylan, Stacey Solomon, Jade Goody etc. You're welcome.

over a year ago

Good evenin', Im from Essex

I case you couldn't tell

My middle name is Dickie

And I come from Billericay

And I'm doing very well...

-Ian Dury and The Blockheads

over a year ago

"Good evenin', Im from Essex

I case you couldn't tell

My middle name is Dickie

And I come from Billericay

And I'm doing very well...

-Ian Dury and The Blockheads"

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Representin' here. Although as GC states, I can't think of anything particularly special about it. Although I haven't visited the coasts around Clacton, I feel Kent's coastline beat Southend, Canvey etc. There are some nice little villages like Saffron Walden and Manningtree I guess. And we have spawned countless talents like Gemma Collins, Rylan, Stacey Solomon, Jade Goody etc. You're welcome. "

I’m not a fan of Gemma Collins :/

over a year ago

I'm an Essex girl and proud. Haven't lived there for 13 years but still go back to visit family, when there's not a pandemic on anyway

over a year ago

"Representin' here. Although as GC states, I can't think of anything particularly special about it. Although I haven't visited the coasts around Clacton, I feel Kent's coastline beat Southend, Canvey etc. There are some nice little villages like Saffron Walden and Manningtree I guess. And we have spawned countless talents like Gemma Collins, Rylan, Stacey Solomon, Jade Goody etc. You're welcome.

I’m not a fan of Gemma Collins :/"

I enjoyed watching her dive down the hole tho!

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

"Representin' here. Although as GC states, I can't think of anything particularly special about it. Although I haven't visited the coasts around Clacton, I feel Kent's coastline beat Southend, Canvey etc. There are some nice little villages like Saffron Walden and Manningtree I guess. And we have spawned countless talents like Gemma Collins, Rylan, Stacey Solomon, Jade Goody etc. You're welcome.

I enjoyed watching her dive down the hole tho! "

Oh I just realised Gobby Chick and Gemma Collins share the same initials lol. Gemma Collins planting her face onto the ice was one of the greatest telly moments in history!

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I enjoyed watching her dive down the hole tho! Oh I just realised Gobby Chick and Gemma Collins share the same initials lol. Gemma Collins planting her face onto the ice was one of the greatest telly moments in history! "

Haha oh fuck!!!! I bare no resemblance to her or her personality.

I’m glad my actual initials Isn’t GC

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

I enjoyed watching her dive down the hole tho! Oh I just realised Gobby Chick and Gemma Collins share the same initials lol. Gemma Collins planting her face onto the ice was one of the greatest telly moments in history!

I’m glad my actual initials Isn’t GC "

But you do walk around talking to yourself in the mirror goin 'I am the real GC'

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I enjoyed watching her dive down the hole tho! Oh I just realised Gobby Chick and Gemma Collins share the same initials lol. Gemma Collins planting her face onto the ice was one of the greatest telly moments in history!

I’m glad my actual initials Isn’t GC But you do walk around talking to yourself in the mirror goin 'I am the real GC' "

Yes because I have nothing better to do

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I’m glad my actual initials Isn’t GC But you do walk around talking to yourself in the mirror goin 'I am the real GC' "

no way you did not compare Gobby chick to her

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I’m glad my actual initials Isn’t GC But you do walk around talking to yourself in the mirror goin 'I am the real GC'

no way you did not compare Gobby chick to her "

Lol my feelings are hurt busty... my feelings are hurt

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I’m glad my actual initials Isn’t GC But you do walk around talking to yourself in the mirror goin 'I am the real GC'

Lol my feelings are hurt busty... my feelings are hurt "

Come here darling il cuddle ya

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 01/06/20 20:40:04]

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Lol my feelings are hurt busty... my feelings are hurt

Come here darling il cuddle ya "

Feeling so much better already hun

I hope the guys are all getting jealous

Quite a bit of boobs bashing to get that cuddle

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Sorry OP for taking over your thread, hope you managed to message all the Essex women

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

Well I feel silly now. I offer my sincere apologies for any suffering caused G... erm... C.

OP... Where's our private messages? You promised.

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Well I feel silly now. I offer my sincere apologies for any suffering caused G... erm... C.

OP... Where's our private messages? You promised. "

You are forgiven

I wasn’t really offended just to be clear.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’m from Rompford

over a year ago

I always think of this when someone says Essex.

S'Express - Theme from S'Express

https://youtu.be/IpeRShWMdYM

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

"Well I feel silly now. I offer my sincere apologies for any suffering caused G... erm... C.

OP... Where's our private messages? You promised.

You are forgiven

I wasn’t really offended just to be clear. "

Crystal clear... And forgiveness gratefully received

And going back to the main topic, my mum went to Walton on the Naze for the first time today. The fish and chips wasn't the best and she chucked all the seafood away after one bite apparently. Essex = must do better.

By *ssexGentlemanMan
over a year ago

Stanford-le-Hope

Have lived all over essex including Thurrock, Basildon and Braintree as well we Brentwood, be good to know if people on here would be interested in a potential new Essex Club?

Very Early Days yet but We have found a potential Venue and have the ideas already and and will start to consider the process to the getting everything lined up to get this venture going. including licences / refurbishments etc

Please can you help us by thinking about these questions:

1, would you consider trying a new Essex (south east) club? Could be Basildon / Brentwood / Billericay area

2, Do you think it would work in Essex? There are clubs in Kent and London but not in Essex currently. We appreciate Essex councils done make it easy to open one (high licence costs / regular inspections).

3, if you have ideas, suggestions on what you would like to see, have some experience or want to get involved please get in touch. A dark room is an essential for me (and glory hole room)

4, what would like to see at a new Essex club? Names being considered currently

over a year ago

Rochford guy here...

over a year ago

"Have lived all over essex including Thurrock, Basildon and Braintree as well we Brentwood, be good to know if people on here would be interested in a potential new Essex Club?

Very Early Days yet but We have found a potential Venue and have the ideas already and and will start to consider the process to the getting everything lined up to get this venture going. including licences / refurbishments etc

1, would you consider trying a new Essex (south east) club? Could be Basildon / Brentwood / Billericay area

2, Do you think it would work in Essex? There are clubs in Kent and London but not in Essex currently. We appreciate Essex councils done make it easy to open one (high licence costs / regular inspections).

3, if you have ideas, suggestions on what you would like to see, have some experience or want to get involved please get in touch. A dark room is an essential for me (and glory hole room)

4, what would like to see at a new Essex club? Names being considered currently "

it would be great to have a club in Essex. Brentwood would be nice as near the A12 and M25.

By *randMrsCambridgeCouple
over a year ago

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

"Have lived all over essex including Thurrock, Basildon and Braintree as well we Brentwood, be good to know if people on here would be interested in a potential new Essex Club?

4, what would like to see at a new Essex club? Names being considered currently "

1. Yes we would

2. Yes it would (if well run and sufficiently differentiated from other local clubs)

3. Dungeon (nothing too medieval though) with a swing

4. See above

Good luck

xxx

By *ssexGentlemanMan
over a year ago

Stanford-le-Hope

4, what would like to see at a new Essex club? Names being considered currently

1. Yes we would

2. Yes it would (if well run and sufficiently differentiated from other local clubs)

3. Dungeon (nothing too medieval though) with a swing

4. See above

Good luck

xxx

"

Thanks for the reply. A Non Medievial Dungeon like Abfabs previously had is our vision

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

Did Romford used to have a club, does anyone know? I think it might have been where LDG gym now sits, Bridge Close?

What sort of customer base would the new Essex club target? Classy and selective? Cheap and cheerful, all inclusive? I think it might be a factor to consider. Are you targeting an Essex crowd or offering something existing clubs don't? Or just replicating an existing club but based in Essex?

By *ssexGentlemanMan
over a year ago

Stanford-le-Hope

"Did Romford used to have a club, does anyone know? I think it might have been where LDG gym now sits, Bridge Close?

What sort of customer base would the new Essex club target? Classy and selective? Cheap and cheerful, all inclusive? I think it might be a factor to consider. Are you targeting an Essex crowd or offering something existing clubs don't? Or just replicating an existing club but based in Essex? "

Thanks for your thoughts - No idea about Romford Club, I have never heard of one there though, I think that all the clubs I have seen dont seem to 'target' any group but have different nights that appeal to different kinks. The decor / style may vary but the its the people that make a good night and a great mix is the key.

Clubs that I have seen including Abfabs / Eureka / Liberty Elite / Vanilla Alternative all attract everyone from all social classes and backgrounds. I guess thats the beauty of the 'lifestyle'. So our club would be the same but I expect / guess that 50% of visitors would be from a 20 mile radius.

over a year ago

Grew up in Dagenham. I have a home in Seven kings. But only visit there in the summer months!

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I’ve never been!"

If you get the chance, take the fam on holiday in Jaywick, it’s the hidden coastal gem of Essex.

By *ettyboob72Woman
over a year ago

Manningtree

I grew up 9n Colchester, now on easwz Suffolk birdwe

over a year ago

What made you switch to fab?

Post new Message to Thread