Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Accommodating

Jump to newest

By *emiOn4U OP   Man
over a year ago

Wakefield

For those of you that do, how do you cope with nosy neighbours, the curtain twitchers who see all the comings and goings? And for the visitors, how do you approach the home? Do you feel you need to sneak, or do you stride confidently up to the door?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Are you talking in general or during covid lol... if in general and meeting a women at her place.. no need to be sneaky, I’d walk up to the door with my head high..

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I fitted a revolving door....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just have them knock on the door. Polite and confident.

over a year ago

"Just have them knock on the door. Polite and confident. "

They are ony coming to have sex after all. Nothing shameful in that

By *edrickWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

This was a real problem for me when I lived next door to my ex husband's parents. They saw EVERYTHING! I've now moved and it's a little easier although I'm on a very close friendly culdesac. God knows what they think tbh but then again, I'm not really bothered. I'd rather someone confidently stride up and own the situation!

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I dont accomadate

I did used to go to theirs tho .... but after a weekend with someone,and I had to get off and he wanted some fun before I did and I needed to go, then came the WhatsApp message I rejected him etc Shame really as it was a good weekend so hotels for me from now on

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

I’m not fussed what they think, they don’t know my “circle” of friends - how are they going to know what’s going on behind closed doors.

By *emiOn4U OP   Man
over a year ago

Wakefield

Walking up to a house gives me the sauna feeling! I get that every time! Everyone’s looking at me and they know I’m only here for sex... “Stop judging me!” Lol

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"For those of you that do, how do you cope with nosy neighbours, the curtain twitchers who see all the comings and goings? And for the visitors, how do you approach the home? Do you feel you need to sneak, or do you stride confidently up to the door?"

Just walk up confidently, and ‘normal’. I actually find it more difficult to leave afterwards, without smiling too much.....

over a year ago

I have very noisy neighbors and my place of employment straight across the road. I just smile at them. I live in a place where women are slags and men are studs. I know exactly what's said behind my back. I know if they could have my life they would but they haven't got the options I have. They can be as bitter and judgemental as they like. Fact is I can live the sort of life they can only wank about. And the only option that matters is mine.

over a year ago

Detached house with no neighbours.... !!

over a year ago

"I have very noisy neighbors and my place of employment straight across the road. I just smile at them. I live in a place where women are slags and men are studs. I know exactly what's said behind my back. I know if they could have my life they would but they haven't got the options I have. They can be as bitter and judgemental as they like. Fact is I can live the sort of life they can only wank about. And the only option that matters is mine. "

I usually leave my door open as I'm not dressed appropriately to answer it

over a year ago

"I have very noisy neighbors and my place of employment straight across the road. I just smile at them. I live in a place where women are slags and men are studs. I know exactly what's said behind my back. I know if they could have my life they would but they haven't got the options I have. They can be as bitter and judgemental as they like. Fact is I can live the sort of life they can only wank about. And the only option that matters is mine. "

Confident, like it x

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I have very noisy neighbors and my place of employment straight across the road. I just smile at them. I live in a place where women are slags and men are studs. I know exactly what's said behind my back. I know if they could have my life they would but they haven't got the options I have. They can be as bitter and judgemental as they like. Fact is I can live the sort of life they can only wank about. And the only option that matters is mine.

I usually leave my door open as I'm not dressed appropriately to answer it"

I can see why you're always smiling in your pics.....

over a year ago

"I have very noisy neighbors and my place of employment straight across the road. I just smile at them. I live in a place where women are slags and men are studs. I know exactly what's said behind my back. I know if they could have my life they would but they haven't got the options I have. They can be as bitter and judgemental as they like. Fact is I can live the sort of life they can only wank about. And the only option that matters is mine.

I usually leave my door open as I'm not dressed appropriately to answer it

I can see why you're always smiling in your pics..... "

Never a dull moment.

over a year ago

i jump over back wall in a hoodie less suspicious that way

Post new Message to Thread