Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wish list

Jump to newest

By *ensualpleasures69 OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

So, I was lucky enough to visit NZ a few years ago, went to to a place called Hanmer springs which are thermal baths, anyway, there I was sat in a hot spring when a guy asked a simple question “what would you ask for if you could do or have anything you wanted” simple question??, it’s really not, rid the world of cancer? erase all religious hate? Think of not just your own desires but others, what would you wish for????

Would it be something for your own benefit in the short term or something for mankind in the long run?, it’s really not an easy question. Look forward to your thoughts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wish more people would post on this thread.

over a year ago

"I wish more people would post on this thread."

Your wish is my command, Jim.

over a year ago

"I wish more people would post on this thread.

Your wish is my command, Jim. "

over a year ago

I'd wish for something selfish. Probably a lottery win.

No hesitston.

I would donate something to charity though so I don't feel bad

over a year ago

Bloody kiwis. They smoke too much !

over a year ago

"So, I was lucky enough to visit NZ a few years ago, went to to a place called Hanmer springs which are thermal baths, anyway, there I was sat in a hot spring when a guy asked a simple question “what would you ask for if you could do or have anything you wanted” simple question??, it’s really not, rid the world of cancer? erase all religious hate? Think of not just your own desires but others, what would you wish for????

Would it be something for your own benefit in the short term or something for mankind in the long run?, it’s really not an easy question. Look forward to your thoughts."

I guess you could do something like that but let's face it, youd get no thanks or recognition for it. Get yourself a massive lotto win and live your life in luxury instead!

Post new Message to Thread