Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How stroppy is your bio?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My bio has always been pretty inoffensive, but I'm feeling the need to get stroppier!

Don't call me babe, don't send me dick pics etc...

So how stroppy are you? And does it matter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

As stroppy as a teenager in lockdown.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Oh mines super stroppy

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"My bio has always been pretty inoffensive, but I'm feeling the need to get stroppier!

So how stroppy are you? And does it matter? "

I dont think your bio is stroppy at all 'babe'

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

About as stroppy as someone who is losing in Monopoly.

I've been on fab for far too long and know it makes little difference if I say please don't call me x, y and z. Also, I'm not really a stroppy sort of person and I don't want my profile to suggest I am.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

Not stroppy at all. But we don’t put up with the same amount of crap that you put up with.

And no it doesn’t matter. It’s your profile, you control the impression you want to give. I’m sorry you feel the need to be stroppy though xx

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Not stroppy at all. Just straight forward and straight to the point.

over a year ago

I'm going to read bios and take tips!

No more mrs nice. Time to release that inner bitch

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I can't even rem_mber what mine says....its probably a bit stroppy knowing me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pretty stroppy as it happend

over a year ago

Mine only got stroppy once I stopped meeting... It's not quite as bad as it was though... I'm all sweetness n light really

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Medium stroppy, basically not Interested in only slightly sarcastic terminology x

over a year ago

Ours has varied loads, seems the stroppier it has been the more fools it attracts though so keep it light hearted, have fun and block the annoying individuals. Xx

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

Mines is all polite and sweet. I do feel like changing it in a stroppy manner with big letter says Read Me god damn it. Lol

Then I think it's all fun I'll get some arse messagimg moaning about it, I wanna play not fight.

X

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Pretty stroppy as it happend "

I've just given yours a quick glance and yeaaaah it's pretty stroppy! Which is surprising because you're so far from that. x

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Mines pretty stroppy. Still doesnt stop the scatter gun messages though. The ones who send them dont even read it x

over a year ago

Not stroppy at all, I hope. Some of the profiles on here are unnecessarily so and they’re totally off-putting.

over a year ago

I don’t think mine is as I don’t want to come across as too demanding or moaning about everything. I prefer to actually filter by what I see...if you give people too much guidance they’re just going to spew what you want to hear. If you let them be themselves you can quickly work our if you’re compatible or not!

over a year ago

"My bio has always been pretty inoffensive, but I'm feeling the need to get stroppier!

Mines stroppy and it sounds like the same reasons. The many dickhead men on here that spoil it for the few genuinely nice ones. Not that it gets read though....

Good luck OP.

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

I recently had to add one stroppy sentence. I’m not happy about it as I don’t like to come across arrogant but had enough with same silly offers coming into my way during lockdown.

Will remove it when people back to normal again

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I'm not a stroppy person.

But I do say that I don't want dick pics or to be called babe, because I don't, might as well tell folk so they can choose to message me or not.

over a year ago

"About as stroppy as someone who is losing in Monopoly.

I've been on fab for far too long and know it makes little difference if I say please don't call me x, y and z. Also, I'm not really a stroppy sort of person and I don't want my profile to suggest I am. "

You know me, and you know I'm not stroppy, but I'm getting more annoyed with people

over a year ago

Ours isn't really stroppy at all. Though tbf, most stroppiness doesn't get many results of note, in fact the opposite.

As those the stroppiness is aimed at rarely pay attention anyway and those who it isn't aimed at get put off, thinking stroppy is the profile owner's natural persona.

B

over a year ago

"I can't even rem_mber what mine says....its probably a bit stroppy knowing me."

Yep, super moody bitch right there

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Being serious for once personally I think that those who do the things you'll list not to do probably won't read it anyway and sounding scary might put off the ones who actually read profiles who tend to actually be more decent.

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

nw

Mines terrible

over a year ago

Mine used to be worse, but only 10% actually read it, so toned it down a bit

over a year ago

I love stroppy bios. It lets me know about the person and what they do and don’t like. Sets clear boundaries from the off and let’s me know if I’m for them or not.

By *randMrsCambridgeCouple
over a year ago

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

Not stroppy...prefer to flush out the “how’s you” crowd when they message (and let the filters do the heavy lifting)...

...Sydney University are probably having a field day with our stuff!

xx

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Life’s too short to be stroppy, if you don’t want people to message you just sort your settings out.

over a year ago

"Pretty stroppy as it happend

I've just given yours a quick glance and yeaaaah it's pretty stroppy! Which is surprising because you're so far from that. x"

Tbf I was under the influence of PMT....

I have a day a month where I could murder a guy just for looking at me, my profile was written on that day

Thank you, no I am generally even tempered lol x

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"I can't even rem_mber what mine says....its probably a bit stroppy knowing me.

Yep, super moody bitch right there "

Hey you, stop judging me

over a year ago

Mine used to be megaaaaaaaaaa stroppy. It’s not so bad now.

Signed - Her Majesty Queen Leviosa, first of her name, owner of an outstanding cunt mound.

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"About as stroppy as someone who is losing in Monopoly.

I've been on fab for far too long and know it makes little difference if I say please don't call me x, y and z. Also, I'm not really a stroppy sort of person and I don't want my profile to suggest I am. "

I agree, I understand why people put up the donts and do no nots, but I tend to find there portray the person as negative and hard work, I'm sure we are all nice people underneath and dare I say it, normal, haha, I just ignore one line, no profile pic messages and winks, read the profile and veris Ofcourse perv the pics to, send a nice message and see if I get blocked hsha x

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I do get frustrated with the amount of unwanted messages, how ever much I protest on my profile. I kinda changed it now as it was too long list of my dislikes. But they are my dislikes. I tried many men to know what i like

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I don’t read them I just look at the pictures

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think mine is straightforward rather than stroppy. I've tried the nice, approachable one, it doesn't work, just makes the fantasists and chancers think they have a way in.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I don’t read them I just look at the pictures "

So do 1000's of others.

over a year ago

Pretty stroppy apparently. I just dont think people like the truth lol.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I don’t read them I just look at the pictures

So do 1000's of others. "

Rumbled

over a year ago

"I don’t think mine is as I don’t want to come across as too demanding or moaning about everything. I prefer to actually filter by what I see...if you give people too much guidance they’re just going to spew what you want to hear. If you let them be themselves you can quickly work our if you’re compatible or not! "

Stroppy profiles just attract angry people who will take the piss and try to get a rise out of you.

over a year ago

I think your profile should be aimed at the people you want to attract rather than the people you want to don't, who probably won't even read your profile anyway.

Personally I like a friendly profile with a touch of humour

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Not stroppy at all, doesn't sit right with me. We can quickly tell those aren't right for us anyway so it makes little difference. I try to be more positive than negative

Mrs TMN x

over a year ago

Surprisingly relaxed and fun

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I read one this morning from a bloke who said....

I will not let you suck my dick it's boring and you can't go on top until you've cum at least once.

That felt both stoppy and unimaginative.

over a year ago

"Life’s too short to be stroppy, if you don’t want people to message you just sort your settings out."

I'm not a stroppy person at all (usually)

I want to receive messages from men, but ones who have taken time to read my profile.

Why should I have to sort out my settings because they can't?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Surprisingly relaxed and fun "

That is how they all should be.

over a year ago

I think it's ok to lay down some ground rules in your profile, it's not being stroppy. It's your profile and you can say what you wish on it. The person reading it may see it as your preferences and respect them or think "what a stroppy moo" but that's up to them. I state I dont cam but obvs people dont read it cus I still get asked. I'm gonna change it to block capitals with loads of exclamation marks!!!!

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"I think your profile should be aimed at the people you want to attract rather than the people you want to don't, who probably won't even read your profile anyway.

Personally I like a friendly profile with a touch of humour "

I love your profile

over a year ago

Informative is fair enough, but for me it’s more about having a conversation than getting people to jump through hoops. I think that’s why there’s a lot of disappointment on here when mr or miss ‘perfect’ who messaged you in line with everything on your profile turns out to be a dick 2 weeks down the line!

over a year ago

"I don’t think mine is as I don’t want to come across as too demanding or moaning about everything. I prefer to actually filter by what I see...if you give people too much guidance they’re just going to spew what you want to hear. If you let them be themselves you can quickly work our if you’re compatible or not!

Stroppy profiles just attract angry people who will take the piss and try to get a rise out of you. "

I just ignore anyone who's trying to wind me up lol.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Pretty stroppy as it happend

I've just given yours a quick glance and yeaaaah it's pretty stroppy! Which is surprising because you're so far from that. x

Tbf I was under the influence of PMT....

I have a day a month where I could murder a guy just for looking at me, my profile was written on that day

Thank you, no I am generally even tempered lol x"

Oh I know those pmt moods well, that explains a lot.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I read one this morning from a bloke who said....

I will not let you suck my dick it's boring and you can't go on top until you've cum at least once.

That felt both stoppy and unimaginative."

I’ll reword it

over a year ago

Mine is very fun and I describe what I like and my hobbys and as well I let everyone know what my favourite haribos are..... to find out have a look

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"Informative is fair enough, but for me it’s more about having a conversation than getting people to jump through hoops. I think that’s why there’s a lot of disappointment on here when mr or miss ‘perfect’ who messaged you in line with everything on your profile turns out to be a dick 2 weeks down the line! "

I agree conversation first, I know that takes a bit of time but with out a conversation how do you find out if your sexually or personally compatible, that's why I enjoy clubs can see the real person and have a chat if you click then great if not polite nice chatting and move on x

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

"Informative is fair enough, but for me it’s more about having a conversation than getting people to jump through hoops. I think that’s why there’s a lot of disappointment on here when mr or miss ‘perfect’ who messaged you in line with everything on your profile turns out to be a dick 2 weeks down the line! "

This is the approach we take. Happy to have a chat to people, light and breezy and polite. We ask people to be patient. We make it clear that we don’t take ourselves seriously, and we ask people not to be rude. And for the most part, everyone who messages us are respectful. There is the idea that you get back from the world what you put into it. We are happy and easy-going, and for the most part, so are the people who get in touch with us. But of course, we’re not a single lady. We know it’s very different for you xx

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Mine's not in the slightest bit stroppy, but then it has no need to be.

I do however understand the need for a level of stroppiness for some, especially women's, profiles - which is a sad indication of how *some* people (and sadly it *is* mostly men) behave - those that can't take no for an answer, or who send abuse, or get stalkerish etc

In other words, it shouldn't be needed, but is an understandable reaction to how *some* choose to behave.

I wouldn't necessarily be put off by a well worded "stroppy" profile because I totally "get" why it happens - the real tell is in the interaction with someone and how that goes.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/05/20 11:13:22]

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I don’t read them I just look at the pictures

So do 1000's of others. "

Guilty, unless it’s good then I’ll read it , but most are dull or stroppy ! We don’t like rules to follow

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Everyone should just put hi, fill in later. It shows your commitment to fab and you will definitely fuck if you show up when on the who's near. I didn't go for this approach though I just put my life highlights on mine and before the lock down I was fucking morning noon and night

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Your profile made me smile, all very well put, may the force be in you x

over a year ago

Mine is sloppy not stroppy today. Listening to too many love songs

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

Ours is pure jokes but not everyone takes it as one and thay are the people we don't want to meet.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I don't think mine's stroppy, but it hints at what I'm looking for in a no nonsense manner. I don't like to say exactly what I want as that will be very different with different people - I'd rather just chat and see if we're compatible. And I just extend the same courtesy to people that have ignored my profile and ignore their messages (that's about 99% of my messages )

I don't like to see ranty profiles with lots of shouty capitals and a list of demands, they make me think that the person is going to be incredibly hard work - I'm here to have fun, not deal with needy, demanding people (I have enough of that at work, but I'm paid to bite my tongue there )

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I leave stroppy to others...

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"I don't think mine's stroppy, but it hints at what I'm looking for in a no nonsense manner. I don't like to say exactly what I want as that will be very different with different people - I'd rather just chat and see if we're compatible. And I just extend the same courtesy to people that have ignored my profile and ignore their messages (that's about 99% of my messages )

I don't like to see ranty profiles with lots of shouty capitals and a list of demands, they make me think that the person is going to be incredibly hard work - I'm here to have fun, not deal with needy, demanding people (I have enough of that at work, but I'm paid to bite my tongue there ) "

Well said! Same here, but mind you I'm allowed to move annoying clients on to my colleagues so can be rude at work rather than in my personal life haha x

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"I leave stroppy to others...

"

By *ilyRoseSmithWoman
over a year ago

somewhere not far from Bedford

[Removed by poster at 30/05/20 11:23:21]

over a year ago

Majority don't read it anyway. It saves so much time and wounded egos. But no i still won't have a stroppy profile that's just not me.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

"Ours is pure jokes but not everyone takes it as one and thay are the people we don't want to meet. "

Your profile is one of the funniest on here

By *ilyRoseSmithWoman
over a year ago

I would say mine isn't stroppy, more it tells people from the start what my expectations are. If they find that stroppy, or offensive, then they're not people I would like to meet.

There is nothing wrong in being honest about your likes and dislikes. If you are, it means hopefully the people that do contact you know what to expect, and those who ignore would then automatically be blocked and deleted. I've had to do this a quite a few times when I receive dick pics

over a year ago

On my previous profile I tried to make stroppy sound funny with the FAQs.

Now I just put filters on and change my bio every few days. Some days it’s song lyrics, some days it’s a joke. Some days I like to say message me for nudes whilst having my filters on. Mwahaha

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

I got my best meets when it was at my stroppiest. Lol.

Then I thought I’d relax, make it friendlier- rubbish. Haha.

I wish I’d saved the original one to put it back again.

over a year ago

Not very, I don't think, but i hope it at least provides clarity for those reading it, I don't want to waste anyone's time (including my own)

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"On my previous profile I tried to make stroppy sound funny with the FAQs.

Now I just put filters on and change my bio every few days. Some days it’s song lyrics, some days it’s a joke. Some days I like to say message me for nudes whilst having my filters on. Mwahaha "

Yours is one of the best.....

over a year ago

"I think your profile should be aimed at the people you want to attract rather than the people you want to don't, who probably won't even read your profile anyway.

I love your profile "

I don't lol I'm a bit lay to update it tho

I do like yours though!

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

I love your profile

I don't lol I'm a bit lay to update it tho

I do like yours though! "

mmm always a pleasure to serve your pervy eyes

over a year ago

"I can't even rem_mber what mine says....its probably a bit stroppy knowing me."

Its very stroppy. You come across as a right bitch...

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Ours is pure jokes but not everyone takes it as one and thay are the people we don't want to meet. "

I don't understand the joke. Please will you explain it.

over a year ago

Kill them with kindness

over a year ago

"On my previous profile I tried to make stroppy sound funny with the FAQs.

Now I just put filters on and change my bio every few days. Some days it’s song lyrics, some days it’s a joke. Some days I like to say message me for nudes whilst having my filters on. Mwahaha

Yours is one of the best..... "

Thank you

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Life’s too short to be stroppy, if you don’t want people to message you just sort your settings out.

I'm not a stroppy person at all (usually)

I want to receive messages from men, but ones who have taken time to read my profile.

Why should I have to sort out my settings because they can't? "

Exactly. I want messages from men. I tried looking myself but no luck. My personal preference is the man to "chase".. The right man be on the same vibe as me and read my profile.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"I can't even rem_mber what mine says....its probably a bit stroppy knowing me.

Its very stroppy. You come across as a right bitch... "

Grrrrrrr it's people like you that set me off

over a year ago

Mostly mine is stroppy but it doesn't matter what you write the majority won't read it. I had 3 sentences once basically saying don't message me, still they try.

over a year ago

"Everyone should just put hi, fill in later. It shows your commitment to fab and you will definitely fuck if you show up when on the who's near. I didn't go for this approach though I just put my life highlights on mine and before the lock down I was fucking morning noon and night "

Going to try this.

over a year ago

My profile keeps getting longer. I add to it regularly, I sometimes wonder why I bother though as 99% of the time it doesn't get read, they just look at my pics and message me one liner "hey babe!" Messages.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

At the moment it’s short & not sweet. But I’m hoping it’s not taken seriously. Normal write-up will return in due course.....

J x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Perhaps not stroppy enough but after 10 years here, I doubt it would make much difference. Unless it lost the odd really great potential partner from getting in touch

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Maybe we should all let someone else write our profiles for us.....I'm game if you are

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It's not at all but I can say that I've often thought about changing it to a bullet point type profile to make it easier for the guys. Don't do this, don't do that etc....but I really don't want to come across as a stropster so I don't!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

When it’s live it’s not stroppy just a bit about me, simple and to the point

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Maybe we should all let someone else write our profiles for us.....I'm game if you are "

Wanna do mine? X

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"so what you're looking for".... Seriously why did I just spend 30 minutes writing my profile for

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Maybe we should all let someone else write our profiles for us.....I'm game if you are

Wanna do mine? X "

Would you trust me to do yours is more the question

over a year ago

A lot of women's profiles concentrate on what they don't want,instead of what they do want

over a year ago

"Maybe we should all let someone else write our profiles for us.....I'm game if you are "

Ooh yes! Let's do that

over a year ago

"A lot of women's profiles concentrate on what they don't want,instead of what they do want"

If we say what we do want, many men will bullshit and say they want the same just to get a shag.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Maybe we should all let someone else write our profiles for us.....I'm game if you are

Wanna do mine? X

Would you trust me to do yours is more the question "

I would. Its whether I'd publish it though x

over a year ago

"A lot of women's profiles concentrate on what they don't want,instead of what they do want

If we say what we do want, many men will bullshit and say they want the same just to get a shag."

Unless you say you want to be in love, then it gets remarkably quiet. Peace reigns here

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Wanna do mine? X

I would. Its whether I'd publish it though x "

Well unless you promised to publish it I'm not writing it....maybe we should do this as a dare thread

over a year ago

"A lot of women's profiles concentrate on what they don't want,instead of what they do want

If we say what we do want, many men will bullshit and say they want the same just to get a shag."

So how are men going find out what you do want?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Wanna do mine? X

I would. Its whether I'd publish it though x "

This is sounding like a very good forum game....

over a year ago

I get told mine is straight to the point.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Bio writing game thread posted for those who dare

over a year ago

I think mines ok but ive got a list of things that piss me off at the bottom of the profile. I should put that bit at top but then no one would read it.

Oh wait no one reads it any way pmsl

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

"I think mines ok but ive got a list of things that piss me off at the bottom of the profile. I should put that bit at top but then no one would read it.

Oh wait no one reads it any way pmsl "

Yours is absolutely fine

over a year ago

"Bio writing game thread posted for those who dare "

I did

over a year ago

"I think mines ok but ive got a list of things that piss me off at the bottom of the profile. I should put that bit at top but then no one would read it.

Yours is absolutely fine "

We are friends, you have to say that lol

over a year ago

"A lot of women's profiles concentrate on what they don't want,instead of what they do want"

This does seem to be a pretty common theme. It's probably why I skip past so many profiles.

But then if all manner of plonkers are popping up in your inbox every day I suppose it must get jarring.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Bio writing game thread posted for those who dare

I did "

Me too....omfg!!!

over a year ago

I wouldn't say I'm stroppy, just to the point. So those who do bother reading it know if there could be something or they would be wasting their time messaging.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

Yours is absolutely fine

We are friends, you have to say that lol"

It’s true though!

over a year ago

Not stroppy at all. I don't understand the mentality behind having a stroppy profile. It really doesn't achieve anything and such negative energy is really unattractive.

over a year ago

I get why profiles are stroppy but mine isn’t stroppy at all. I think if a guy had a stroppy profile he would criticised for it.

I did a little experiment in the forums once and the results were as clear as day!!

over a year ago

I don't think my bio is stroppy. Maybe it is and I just don't know

over a year ago

Don't do it.

I can't stand stroppy profiles and negativity isn't appealing at all.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Mine is now an utter delight

over a year ago

"Mine is now an utter delight "

Bareback and safe sex? Make your mind up

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Mine is now an utter delight

Bareback and safe sex? Make your mind up "

Well I wouldnt want bare back while parachute jumping so yes, safety is paramount

over a year ago

Not half as stroppy as I am.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Not that stroppy. Mine is always tongue in cheek unless i’m in a mood and then it contains a bit of effing and jeffing.

over a year ago

never stroppy, always laid back and calm with a smidgen of humour

By *ilyRoseSmithWoman
over a year ago

"I wouldn't say I'm stroppy, just to the point. So those who do bother reading it know if there could be something or they would be wasting their time messaging."

This is well said. This is what I would say mine is

over a year ago

wouldnt say ours is stroppy at all

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'm all about the positives so not stroppy at all.

Works for me

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Not stroppy at all, just gives pointers in the right direction

By *exy7Man
over a year ago

Bristol

It’s really sad that a lot of ladies and couples have to write stroppy profiles not to get swamped by tossers. I personally never get in touch with anybody whose profile comes across as stroppy as it’s difficult to tell if the person is genuinely a pain in the arse or somebody who is trying to minimise the number of silly messages. I must say I fully understand why some people do the latter. I just don’t bother and I must say there are a lot of profiles that fall into this category.

over a year ago

I once had a profile that simply said

"Bollox"

It changed nothing

over a year ago

I think mine has too much to read before I get stroppy so I probably get away with it

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

No one reads profiles so why bother what it says??

over a year ago

I'm up for that if someone wants to give it a go.

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"It’s really sad that a lot of ladies and couples have to write stroppy profiles not to get swamped by tossers. I personally never get in touch with anybody whose profile comes across as stroppy as it’s difficult to tell if the person is genuinely a pain in the arse or somebody who is trying to minimise the number of silly messages. I must say I fully understand why some people do the latter. I just don’t bother and I must say there are a lot of profiles that fall into this category. "

I'd agree with you there mate, contrary to belief some of us do read profiles, saves a lot of time messaging people who are not looking for the same thing, however it seems the same happens on vanilla dating sites to,

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I tried to keep mine succinct and readable, but I'm told it sounds "like a CV" and "academic".

It's probably not working for me, but I don't really know what else to do with it.

over a year ago

Pretty chilled, I reckon?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I like a profile that interests, intrigues and excites me. Words can be powerful.

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

You tell me

By *borofucktoyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

My original one was but I ended up editing it because a few people mentioned it came across stroppy lol

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

We are all here for relaxed fun. Stroppy to me means drama.

over a year ago

Mines just me, take it as you find it

Post new Message to Thread