Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

asking for a couples opinion as thats primarily who we are looking to meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I'd say the text is fine but I'd add a little about you outside the sexual or logistics realm, such as what you like doing in your spare time. Finding mutual interests is a good way of making connections. It can give an idea of what you might end up talking about.

The photos would put us off because they are very explicit,but that won't be the opinion of all couples of course. We would like to see fewer close-ups because we know what genitalia looks like but we don't know what you look like. Full-length body shots, fully-clothed or teasing tell us much more of what we're interested in than close-up.

I hope that helps.

over a year ago

"I'd say the text is fine but I'd add a little about you outside the sexual or logistics realm, such as what you like doing in your spare time. Finding mutual interests is a good way of making connections. It can give an idea of what you might end up talking about.

The photos would put us off because they are very explicit,but that won't be the opinion of all couples of course. We would like to see fewer close-ups because we know what genitalia looks like but we don't know what you look like. Full-length body shots, fully-clothed or teasing tell us much more of what we're interested in than close-up.

I hope that helps. "

Thanks and it certainly does help xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stick yer beautiful faces on....

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Good profile but I do agree about your photos. Personally I prefer more subtle pics but everyone has different tastes so will appeal to some people.

Mrs x

over a year ago

"Good profile but I do agree about your photos. Personally I prefer more subtle pics but everyone has different tastes so will appeal to some people.

Mrs x"

Thanks may post some of us more dressed and put the current pics in friends or private pics x

over a year ago

"Stick yer beautiful faces on....

"

Nope thats whats called discretion

Post new Message to Thread