Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Splendidly positive Friday feeling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello Dear friends Fabbers and Forumites.

It's been a while , sorry chums . Between work and whizzing about on my bicycle I haven't been around much.

Deep love and joy to all my chums and to all those who frequent the forums .

It's been a rather splendid day here at Taff Towers. My vegetable plot is looking rather like it's springing into life . I had a superb bicycle ride today, a tad hot but I managed to beat some rather uphilly personal bests .

I'm enjoying a pink milk in the garden now , making rainbows with the lawn sprinkler .

So my dear friends what have you done that's made you feel spiffing today ?

Share with our pals and make the world a rather bit more pleasent .

Taff

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

You are such a lovely fella

I'm making lamb tangine, loving the warm air

Maybe taking a dip in the hot tub later

Good to see you back Taff

Jo xx

over a year ago

"You are such a lovely fella

I'm making lamb tangine, loving the warm air

Maybe taking a dip in the hot tub later

Good to see you back Taff

Jo xx"

Oh I would love a tangine , I shall have to get one. I know it will be delish .

A hot tub on a warm evening sounds Devine, have fun x x x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi taff, sounds like life is good

Life is good here too, garden looks wonderful, the veg in the new veg plot are growing well. House looks like a tip but that's nothing new. Had a socially distancing picnic today

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

Good evening x

Today has indeed been a splendid day. Had an indoor bike ride this morning while having a break from work. Finished early then took shopping and care packages to family. Sat outside for a bit. Made fajitas for tea which I have just finished stuffing my face with. Now feet up with some pomegranate and rose gin topped up with nosecco. Maybe watch a trashy girly film x

over a year ago

"Good evening x

Today has indeed been a splendid day. Had an indoor bike ride this morning while having a break from work. Finished early then took shopping and care packages to family. Sat outside for a bit. Made fajitas for tea which I have just finished stuffing my face with. Now feet up with some pomegranate and rose gin topped up with nosecco. Maybe watch a trashy girly film x

"

it sounds like you have had a jolly fun and productive day

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Hello stranger! Jolly nice to see you x

over a year ago

"Hello stranger! Jolly nice to see you x "
hello you sorry i havent been about , oh my kik has changed too i shall pm you if you like x x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh hello Taff. Always nice to read your positive messages. Bike riding and blooming garden sound lovely..

I have been having wonderful few days.. today was full of feel good vibes. Done yoga and workout. Made some lovely baked sweet potatoes with spinach and feta. Had another lovely picnic and a walk to the park. Had glorious little exploring adventure with kids. I got some lovely messages and took great pics. And a nice video chat ahead of me still and got some flowers for my kids to plant as an unexpected gift.. feeling very lucky.

over a year ago

"Oh hello Taff. Always nice to read your positive messages. Bike riding and blooming garden sound lovely..

I have been having wonderful few days.. today was full of feel good vibes. Done yoga and workout. Made some lovely baked sweet potatoes with spinach and feta. Had another lovely picnic and a walk to the park. Had glorious little exploring adventure with kids. I got some lovely messages and took great pics. And a nice video chat ahead of me still and got some flowers for my kids to plant as an unexpected gift.. feeling very lucky. "

heavens you have had a brilliant day and hearing about it has made me smile . I've taken up yoga too

Post new Message to Thread