Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boy racer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My bosses son is full of himself at the moment because he's bought himself a new car. A big flashy, spoiler infested, boy racer mobile. To be fair, it does go like stink, but he's been mouthing off about how good his car is etc;

So I just had to put him in his place and point out "You know how they say the bigger the car, the smaller the dick. That's why your driving that great big thing, and I drive a Mini"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Will he riding a skateboard tomorrow then?

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

What does a Smart4two indicate?

over a year ago

there is a boy racer in all of us, give any man a fast car and he will turn 17 again.

had a very fast subaru a few years ago and couldnt help showing off lol

men never grow up

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Ultimate penis car was an etype according to general consensus. Not the sort of car you can shag in easily, mind you would struggle in a mini. You would need something larger like a passat or a mondeo but then they have no style.

over a year ago

Tried doing it in a new MINI, impossible I'd say!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I hate sex in cars,never comfortable enough for me

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/09 00:42:14]

over a year ago

Did it parked in a quarry starkers in an old Mini, was great fun

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"Did it parked in a quarry starkers in an old Mini, was great fun "

Feet out of the windows?

over a year ago

"Did it parked in a quarry starkers in an old Mini, was great fun "

So you parked in a quarry to get your rocks off?

over a year ago

"http://www.socaleuro.com/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=5262

But not impossible

I would be concerned as to where the gear stick went in the confinements of said mini. Too much back and forwards by you and……….. "

Good point, I'll contact the manufacturers about a self lubing gear stick

over a year ago

"Did it parked in a quarry starkers in an old Mini, was great fun

Feet out of the windows? "

that reminds me of rita sue n bob too lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Did it parked in a quarry starkers in an old Mini, was great fun

Feet out of the windows?

that reminds me of rita sue n bob too lol"

Oh my God - that is a fantastic film - you just cringe all the time - in fact must watch it again as has been ages! The d*unk dad is utterly terrible!

over a year ago

I was driving an Aston Marton DB9 over the summer, was a change from my usual 2 wheels of transport I have, must admit, I did, put the foot down a little more than I normally would

over a year ago

"My bosses son is full of himself at the moment because he's bought himself a new car. A big flashy, spoiler infested, boy racer mobile. To be fair, it does go like stink, but he's been mouthing off about how good his car is etc;

So I just had to put him in his place and point out "You know how they say the bigger the car, the smaller the dick. That's why your driving that great big thing, and I drive a Mini" "

Oh that made me laugh out loud lol

over a year ago

Men do look sexier in a flash motor ... no matter how big the dick is

over a year ago

I much prefer me bike

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

yes you can do it on a bike and yes you can do it as you ride it too, but it gets very unstable just about the time a woman climax's lol

over a year ago

Envy, sadly it's a Great British tradition

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

we love it when young lads pull up alonside us in there 'souped up' VW golf, see an old couple in what some call a hairdressers car (TT) and think they will try and race us. Not had one that can beat us yet and the lad in the M3 got quite a shock last week when he tried to beat me away for the lights. We love it

over a year ago

"we love it when young lads pull up alonside us in there 'souped up' VW golf, see an old couple in what some call a hairdressers car (TT) and think they will try and race us. Not had one that can beat us yet and the lad in the M3 got quite a shock last week when he tried to beat me away for the lights. We love it "

Mrs used to have a TT, she loved it, I thought it was a good car too, but as she is a qualified hairdresser (tho not what she does now) I guess it's not helping ur argument .

PS, it was a quick(ish) car, but no way it would be a match for a modern M3,

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"we love it when young lads pull up alonside us in there 'souped up' VW golf, see an old couple in what some call a hairdressers car (TT) and think they will try and race us. Not had one that can beat us yet and the lad in the M3 got quite a shock last week when he tried to beat me away for the lights. We love it "

i use to own ( many moons ago) a ford cortina1600e ( well thats what it looked like from the outside lol ) ( but had a brut of a power plant,,,,V6 3ltr) and being a standard looking ford 1600e i use to get lad's in there mexico's,golf gti's and rs turbo's sit at the side of me at lights giveit large on the go peddle, imagaine their shock when the lights went green and i was in london before they dropped the clutch lol.

was great to see them at the next set of light's looking sheepish and avoiding eye contact

over a year ago

"yes you can do it on a bike and yes you can do it as you ride it too, but it gets very unstable just about the time a woman climax's lol "

You can get one of those trailers on the back, chuck a duvet in it and a tarp over the top and it's luxury!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/09 11:57:51]

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"yes you can do it on a bike and yes you can do it as you ride it too, but it gets very unstable just about the time a woman climax's lol

You can get one of those trailers on the back, chuck a duvet in it and a tarp over the top and it's luxury! "

who needs a traler lol the tank aint just for holding petrol lol

over a year ago

"we love it when young lads pull up alonside us in there 'souped up' VW golf, see an old couple in what some call a hairdressers car (TT) and think they will try and race us. Not had one that can beat us yet and the lad in the M3 got quite a shock last week when he tried to beat me away for the lights. We love it

Mrs used to have a TT, she loved it, I thought it was a good car too, but as she is a qualified hairdresser (tho not what she does now) I guess it's not helping ur argument .

PS, it was a quick(ish) car, but no way it would be a match for a modern M3,"

If it is the 3.2 ltr Quattro version then that is as quick as a quick thing on a quick day but all the other variants were specifically designed with Chervais the hairdresser in mind

over a year ago

"yes you can do it on a bike and yes you can do it as you ride it too, but it gets very unstable just about the time a woman climax's lol

You can get one of those trailers on the back, chuck a duvet in it and a tarp over the top and it's luxury!

who needs a traler lol the tank aint just for holding petrol lol "

Tank? Petrol? What are these things?

I was talking about a good, old fashioned, people powered push bike

over a year ago

"

If it is the Quattro version then that is as quick as a quick thing on a quick day but all the other variants were specifically designed with Chervais the hairdresser in mind "

The one we had was a 3.2(dsg) Quattro, ( the fastest TT avail) but with mid 200 bhp and an M3 having in excess of 400 sadly its no contest, other than initial 20 yards (4wheel drive) the BMW is much faster.

The TT was a great car,

over a year ago

"we love it when young lads pull up alonside us in there 'souped up' VW golf, see an old couple in what some call a hairdressers car (TT) and think they will try and race us. Not had one that can beat us yet and the lad in the M3 got quite a shock last week when he tried to beat me away for the lights. We love it

PS, it was a quick(ish) car, but no way it would be a match for a modern M3,"

If it is the 3.2 ltr Quattro version then that is as quick as a quick thing on a quick day but all the other variants were specifically designed with Chervais the hairdresser in mind

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

If it is the 3.2 ltr Quattro version then that is as quick as a quick thing on a quick day but all the other variants were specifically designed with Chervais the hairdresser in mind "

not as quick as my steed lol power to wieght ratio i've have the upper hand even though i only have 1100cc to play with lol four wheels are no match for two on a trffic light drag strip

over a year ago

Perfectly true however I suspect that the guy in the finely tuned sports car has a better chance of having some attractive female sat next to him (or role reversed for those who see the sexism in that suggestion)which IMHO far outweighs the speed of your steed

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

If it is the 3.2 ltr Quattro version then that is as quick as a quick thing on a quick day but all the other variants were specifically designed with Chervais the hairdresser in mind "

we have a special edition that even leaves the 3.2 for dead

over a year ago

we have a special edition that even leaves the 3.2 for dead "

Perfect for getting really quickly from one perm to the next

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

oh and agree will never beat a bike but as my cousin was decapitated on a bike when he was 17 and I was 12 I can honestly say I have never had an attraction to two wheels

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

we have a special edition that even leaves the 3.2 for dead

Perfect for getting really quickly from one perm to the next "

absolutely, but still didn't stop me getting in trouble last night for not commenting on K's hair after her visit to the haidressers

over a year ago

Is it a TTRS U have? nice car, now that is fast, ( still not as quick as the M3) but pretty quick.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Is it a TTRS U have? nice car, now that is fast, ( still not as quick as the M3) but pretty quick."

only 1000 of ours (right hand drive) made and only ever seen 3 others the same as ours, one actually here in Norwich, one on the M6 and the other in Glasgow so very few people spot the subtle differences which is what makes it so much fun

over a year ago

"Is it a TTRS U have? nice car, now that is fast, ( still not as quick as the M3) but pretty quick."

According to one website I just viewed so not an exhaustive search

Audi TT RS 0-60 4.6 seconds

BMW M3 0-60 4.8 seconds (manual)

BMW M3 0=60 4.6 seconds (auto)

so a knats cock in it but IMHO unless you are the Stig the guy in the auto is always going to get away quicker

over a year ago

"Is it a TTRS U have? nice car, now that is fast, ( still not as quick as the M3) but pretty quick.

so a knats cock in it but IMHO unless you are the Stig the guy in the auto is always going to get away quicker "

U are probably right, and the fact that the Audi has 4wd means its more "usable" if U are not as talented as the Stig, but they are close enough for it to be down to personal choice, both good cars, ( I need more space now, so I couldnt choose either!! )

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Is it a TTRS U have? nice car, now that is fast, ( still not as quick as the M3) but pretty quick.

so a knats cock in it but IMHO unless you are the Stig the guy in the auto is always going to get away quicker "

if we bring it to Chams when you are there you can have a look at it - might even take mrs bonk for a ride

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/09 12:44:21]

over a year ago

so a gnats cock in it but IMHO unless you are the Stig the guy in the auto is always going to get away quicker

U are probably right, and the fact that the Audi has 4wd means its more "usable" if U are not as talented as the Stig, but they are close enough for it to be down to personal choice, both good cars, ( I need more space now, so I couldn't choose either!! ) "

Without wishing to be rude the Stig would be able to fully utilise the power of the beast,

a Because he is a professional

b Because it's not his car

There is no way the average mortal would never ever get close to the 0-60 figure in a manual for fear of damaging the clutch drive train of that extremely expensive beast but in an auto you simply put it in sport mode and floor it

over a year ago

A man with a big flashy motor

Attracts far more girls than his quota

But when time to indulge

It’s the size of his bulge

So he might as well drive a Toyota

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Perfectly true however I suspect that the guy in the finely tuned sports car has a better chance of having some attractive female sat next to him (or role reversed for those who see the sexism in that suggestion)which IMHO far outweighs the speed of your steed "

yes but most women like something big and throbbing between their thigh's lol and getting you leg over is what it's all about lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

guess who knows the original Stig - and yes he did teach us how to drive the TT could tell you a few stories about the STIG but wouldn't be right to disclose his real name in here but he is a good old essex boy just like me

over a year ago

"guess who knows the original Stig - and yes he did teach us how to drive the TT could tell you a few stories about the STIG but wouldn't be right to disclose his real name in here but he is a good old essex boy just like me "

I think you are refering to P M who i used to hang around with in the late 60s who lived across the rd from me and on a sat would go round his to watch Thunderbirds in COLOUR and his mum did the best beans on toast on thick proper bread

over a year ago

"A man with a big flashy motor

Attracts far more girls than his quota

But when time to indulge

It’s the size of his bulge

So he might as well drive a Toyota

"

Said the Essex bird

over a year ago

"guess who knows the original Stig - and yes he did teach us how to drive the TT could tell you a few stories about the STIG but wouldn't be right to disclose his real name in here but he is a good old essex boy just like me

I think you are refering to P M who i used to hang around with in the late 60s who lived across the rd from me and on a sat would go round his to watch Thunderbirds in COLOUR and his mum did the best beans on toast on thick proper bread"

I dont normally write this but PMSFL

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"guess who knows the original Stig - and yes he did teach us how to drive the TT could tell you a few stories about the STIG but wouldn't be right to disclose his real name in here but he is a good old essex boy just like me

I think you are refering to P M who i used to hang around with in the late 60s who lived across the rd from me and on a sat would go round his to watch Thunderbirds in COLOUR and his mum did the best beans on toast on thick proper bread"

I know you aren't from Billericay so not sure on that one - and I think this car might have been parked outside your place on one occassion

over a year ago

"Perfectly true however I suspect that the guy in the finely tuned sports car has a better chance of having some attractive female sat next to him (or role reversed for those who see the sexism in that suggestion)which IMHO far outweighs the speed of your steed

yes but most women like something big and throbbing between their thigh's lol and getting you leg over is what it's all about lol "

You reckon ?

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Perfectly true however I suspect that the guy in the finely tuned sports car has a better chance of having some attractive female sat next to him (or role reversed for those who see the sexism in that suggestion)which IMHO far outweighs the speed of your steed

yes but most women like something big and throbbing between their thigh's lol and getting you leg over is what it's all about lol

You reckon ?"

oh come on what i said was a jest, and a poke in fun at the whole male/car/size of penis thing lol.

i don't see any relation between the mode of transport and the kind of person who drives/rides it, case in point, i know an undertaker who runs a fleet of motorbike's to carry the dearly beloved to their place of rest,a vicar who travels around his parish on a chopper, so like all things it's a matter of choice what we ride/drive not a status symble for most it's just a means for getting from A-B that suits the purpose for which it was purchased

over a year ago

I think you are refering to P M who i used to hang around with in the late 60s who lived across the rd from me and on a sat would go round his to watch Thunderbirds in COLOUR and his mum did the best beans on toast on thick proper bread

I know you aren't from Billericay so not sure on that one - and I think this car might have been parked outside your place on one occassion "

Honest guv PM grew up down the rd from Billericay i went school with him though he 2 years younger than me his dad was in scrap and he was the kid with everything he had the first Chopper bike they had a pool in back garden and as well as the only colour tv in the street they had a reel 2 reel video recorder we would watch NASCA racing and all in 1969. if you still see him say hi from me lol Tony

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

ahh right with you now - yes PM is his initials, he is always around my brother in laws so very likely to see him and will pass on your regards. Take it you know his day job and why he was willing to teach us how to drive the TT

over a year ago

"ahh right with you now - yes PM is his initials, he is always around my brother in laws so very likely to see him and will pass on your regards. Take it you know his day job and why he was willing to teach us how to drive the TT "

I left That area in 69 but through another close friend i have kept a eye on his career, F1, sports cars, stig etc but not sure what he does now but can guess it has something to do with rubber and fuel he should remember me as Ants or the coppers kid from the traffic garage over the road. Him Steve P and me were in the same Gang lol (you see we all have some claim to fame)

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"ahh right with you now - yes PM is his initials, he is always around my brother in laws so very likely to see him and will pass on your regards. Take it you know his day job and why he was willing to teach us how to drive the TT

I left That area in 69 but through another close friend i have kept a eye on his career, F1, sports cars, stig etc but not sure what he does now but can guess it has something to do with rubber and fuel he should remember me as Ants or the coppers kid from the traffic garage over the road. Him Steve P and me were in the same Gang lol (you see we all have some claim to fame)"

Yep we sure do, more good folks out of essex than anyone appreciates lol. He certainly does work with fuel and rubber, his sole role in life is driving like a maniac trying to destroy pototype cars on her majesty's highways for a well know german manufacturer

over a year ago

so a gnats cock in it but IMHO unless you are the Stig the guy in the auto is always going to get away quicker

U are probably right, and the fact that the Audi has 4wd means its more "usable" if U are not as talented as the Stig, but they are close enough for it to be down to personal choice, both good cars, ( I need more space now, so I couldn't choose either!! )

Without wishing to be rude the Stig would be able to fully utilise the power of the beast,

There is no way the average mortal would never ever get close to the 0-60 figure in a manual for fear of damaging the clutch drive train of that extremely expensive beast but in an auto you simply put it in sport mode and floor it "

All fine and dandy but if your looking for affordable 0-60 acceleration you have to go Westfield all the way. 0-60 sprint comes in 3.5 and that’s without the aid of fancy German gizmos. And it achievable by mere mortals. Pro drivers have achieved sun 3 second runs. Few bikes will outperform that but hell you don’t get wind in your hair on a bike these days.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

U are probably right, and the fact that the Audi has 4wd means its more "usable" if U are not as talented as the Stig, but they are close enough for it to be down to personal choice, both good cars, ( I need more space now, so I couldn't choose either!! )

There is no way the average mortal would never ever get close to the 0-60 figure in a manual for fear of damaging the clutch drive train of that extremely expensive beast but in an auto you simply put it in sport mode and floor it

All fine and dandy but if your looking for affordable 0-60 acceleration you have to go Westfield all the way. 0-60 sprint comes in 3.5 and that’s without the aid of fancy German gizmos. And it achievable by mere mortals. Pro drivers have achieved sun 3 second runs. Few bikes will outperform that but hell you don’t get wind in your hair on a bike these days."

you do if you wear an openfaced helmet lol it's the wind in the hair we miss,

over a year ago

My hair is on the top and back of my head. Thats where my helmet goes. Where do you put yours???

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

deep in a moist warm love tunnel if i get the chance lol as for the brain bin thats goes on my head lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 02/10/09 14:35:56]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 02/10/09 14:35:56]"

Coward

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"[Removed by poster at 02/10/09 14:35:56]

Coward "

I know - but i like it here and don't want a ban!!!!

over a year ago

"deep in a moist warm love tunnel if i get the chance lol as for the brain bin thats goes on my head lol "

I asked for that didn't i lol

Anyway my bike is away for the winter. Far too cold and too many orang-outangs driving white vans for poor visibility driving for me.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"deep in a moist warm love tunnel if i get the chance lol as for the brain bin thats goes on my head lol

Anyway my bike is away for the winter. Far too cold and too many orang-outangs driving white vans for poor visibility driving for me. "

yep i think you walked into that crash hat and all, but hey i relish the chance to hit back with a witty comment at the best of times lol

over a year ago

Coward

I know - but i like it here and don't want a ban!!!!"

Did agree with you

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"deep in a moist warm love tunnel if i get the chance lol as for the brain bin thats goes on my head lol

Anyway my bike is away for the winter. Far too cold and too many orang-outangs driving white vans for poor visibility driving for me. "

Nope - no one deserved that response!!! My bikes also tucked away for the winter but will jump on the back of Steve's if we get a decent day!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Coward

Did agree with you "

damn it missed whats been removed cos I jumped in the obviously not so fast car to go and get me happy pills well some lemsips if I'm being truthful lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Coward

Did agree with you

damn it missed whats been removed cos I jumped in the obviously not so fast car to go and get me happy pills well some lemsips if I'm being truthful lol"

I was being a bit naughty! Hope the lemsip works x

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Coward

Did agree with you

damn it missed whats been removed cos I jumped in the obviously not so fast car to go and get me happy pills well some lemsips if I'm being truthful lol

I was being a bit naughty! Hope the lemsip works x"

Suppose I shall have to live on (with my lemsip) in blissful ignorance then

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Anyway my bike is away for the winter. Far too cold and too many orang-outangs driving white vans for poor visibility driving for me.

yep i think you walked into that crash hat and all, but hey i relish the chance to hit back with a witty comment at the best of times lol "

When?????

over a year ago

yep i think you walked into that crash hat and all, but hey i relish the chance to hit back with a witty comment at the best of times lol "

Well your past 40 so you still use a double entendere. I must presume also that you have a crash hat shaped like a strawberry for riding said two wheeled stud chariot then!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

yep i think you walked into that crash hat and all, but hey i relish the chance to hit back with a witty comment at the best of times lol

Well your past 40 so you still use a double entendere. I must presume also that you have a crash hat shaped like a strawberry for riding said two wheeled stud chariot then! "

that's almost funny enough to laugh at, plese just give me time to stiffle the yawn first lol

over a year ago

Nope - no one deserved that response!!! My bikes also tucked away for the winter but will jump on the back of Steve's if we get a decent day!"

I get accused of paying more attention to the girls in the garage than anyone else at times. But hell you have to look after them so they don’t rust. Mr T above no doubt will oil his exposed bits and suffer winter willy withering as wedding tackle encounters cold petrol tank in the depths or winter

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Nope - no one deserved that response!!! My bikes also tucked away for the winter but will jump on the back of Steve's if we get a decent day!

I get accused of paying more attention to the girls in the garage than anyone else at times. But hell you have to look after them so they don’t rust. Mr T above no doubt will oil his exposed bits and suffer winter willy withering as wedding tackle encounters cold petrol tank in the depths or winter

"

You call them your girls - Steve's is a lady but mine's a bloke - isn't it funny how we give them genders!? But got to agree, they need to be looked after!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

my bike is my sole form of transpotation and yes it gets the usual winter make over to save the ravages of the winter rides( salt on the road) and yes you have to look after them with the same diligence one should lavish on the lady folk in your life too

over a year ago

You call them your girls - Steve's is a lady but mine's a bloke - isn't it funny how we give them genders!? But got to agree, they need to be looked after!"

Sorry but be it 2 or 4 wheeled steel it is female. No car or bike i have ever seen has a cock on it so there fore it is female

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 02/10/09 15:35:38]

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Not worth risking being banned!!!!

over a year ago

"Not worth risking being banned!!!! "

Only a ban if your 30mph + above the speed limit. Mind you could claim mitigating circumstances

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Not worth risking being banned!!!!

Only a ban if your 30mph + above the speed limit. Mind you could claim mitigating circumstances "

In that case I would have got away with it - I was only revving up!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Not worth risking being banned!!!!

Only a ban if your 30mph + above the speed limit. Mind you could claim mitigating circumstances

In that case I would have got away with it - I was only revving up!"

hmm just warming the engine eh, well thats ok then but can you do it in reverse next time lol

over a year ago

"Envy, sadly it's a Great British tradition "

Yeah, I'm just green looking at his car

Post new Message to Thread