Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stand out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wondering whats the best way to stand out from the rest I've msged a few couples and females on here but very rarely get a response not even a no thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get a girl to party/meet with you

over a year ago

Personally I don't bother with messages. I think I've sent 2 out to people this year.

Forums and chat rooms are where its at, join in with conversations, have a laugh, play a couple of games. When people get to know you they'll be much more open to messaging privately

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Oh god I hate doing this so much but I'm going to have to agree with PoF.

He's right......or be a female

over a year ago

OP your username is just a sequence of numbers, you have one picture and you call yourself average in your bio!

Surely you can think of a better headline than your age and sex?

If the only thing you can say about yourself is that you’re average, it doesn’t inspire wanting to find out more. Maybe list a bit more about you

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"just wondering whats the best way to stand out from the rest I've msged a few couples and females on here but very rarely get a response not even a no thank you "

Just think your profile needs to have abit more substance as one pic and you saying you're new when you're not really makes me think you're not really serious. Unfortunately first impressions count. Your profile just will get lost in the sea of other simple profiles. But at least you have a verification but shame we can't read it. I know verification can't be shown because the profile left the site.

over a year ago

"Get a girl to party/meet with you "

I've been trying lol I've been on here a while and met 1 girl went well we still talk now but thats its

over a year ago

"just wondering whats the best way to stand out from the rest I've msged a few couples and females on here but very rarely get a response not even a no thank you "
welcome to fab fella

over a year ago

"OP your username is just a sequence of numbers, you have one picture and you call yourself average in your bio!

Surely you can think of a better headline than your age and sex?

If the only thing you can say about yourself is that you’re average, it doesn’t inspire wanting to find out more. Maybe list a bit more about you "

Yer true i am a average guy tho not looking for hardened swingers and don't want to make out im awesome lol but yer think ill get some more pics up

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

near worcester

I think your profile is perfect mate keep it as it is!

It will all come good on the end.

(Shhh the rest of you, I don’t need anymore competition,it’s hard enough as it is! )

over a year ago

"I think your profile is perfect mate keep it as it is!

(Shhh the rest of you, I don’t need anymore competition,it’s hard enough as it is! ) "

Lol cheers problem is so many blokes on here the girls can be picky

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Dick pics. Bitches love dick pics...

over a year ago

"Dick pics. Bitches love dick pics... "

It’s true. Bitches love pancakes too

over a year ago

"just wondering whats the best way to stand out from the rest I've msged a few couples and females on here but very rarely get a response not even a no thank you

Just think your profile needs to have abit more substance as one pic and you saying you're new when you're not really makes me think you're not really serious. Unfortunately first impressions count. Your profile just will get lost in the sea of other simple profiles. But at least you have a verification but shame we can't read it. I know verification can't be shown because the profile left the site. "

It did say on my verification that I was a nice guy and know what I'm doing dno where it went

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

You need a variety of pics on your profile and you definitely need to write more on your profile, say positive things about yourself, what you like and what your looking for, a bit of humour helps with some people and when you send a message make sure you have read the profile of who you are messaging and say something that relates to it, good luck.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Dick pics. Bitches love dick pics...

It’s true. Bitches love pancakes too "

Just look at the thickness of that stack

over a year ago

"Dick pics. Bitches love dick pics...

It’s true. Bitches love pancakes too "

I have dick pics didnt thing women liked random pics might have to get some pancakes in the next shot

over a year ago

Cheers guys for ur input ill get some new pics up and make my bio more interesting feel free to friend request if u want to see my friends only pics

over a year ago

"Oh god I hate doing this so much but I'm going to have to agree with PoF.

He's right......or be a female "

Thanks I think

over a year ago

"Cheers guys for ur input ill get some new pics up and make my bio more interesting feel free to friend request if u want to see my friends only pics"

Ive got 3 pictures and my bio says literally nothing about me but I've made some good friends on here.

But like I said, I only really use the forums

over a year ago

Humour is a pretty good way of standing out, I've got a profile introduction video on my page.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Cheers guys for ur input ill get some new pics up and make my bio more interesting feel free to friend request if u want to see my friends only pics

Ive got 3 pictures and my bio says literally nothing about me but I've made some good friends on here.

But like I said, I only really use the forums"

I like the text, less is more

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

(Shhh the rest of you, I don’t need anymore competition,it’s hard enough as it is! )

Lol cheers problem is so many blokes on here the girls can be picky"

No that's not the problem at all - if you take the blokes that have the wrong approach, attitude, expectations and a poorly written profile out of the equation the numbers are a lot more evenly balanced - the ladies are only seen as "picky" by those that struggle.

It's all within each of our hands to make the best of the site that we can it's just a question of finding the way to do that which works for you

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I'd want to know more about you and what you want to achieve from fab, are you are only looking for fantasys? Maybe list some of yours

over a year ago

Lol cheers problem is so many blokes on here the girls can be picky"

What makes you think we're not picky all the time?!

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

OP..do you think you are entitled to a reply?

over a year ago

"I'd want to know more about you and what you want to achieve from fab, are you are only looking for fantasys? Maybe list some of yours"

Yer thats it tbh and to find out what others want and like but yes think im gona edit my profile im not looking for just normal sex more interesting and new experiences

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"OP your username is just a sequence of numbers, you have one picture and you call yourself average in your bio! Maybe list a bit more about you "

Exactly this.

What about a more interesting username?

Best to omit the word ‘average’ from your bio.

Do a forum search for ‘profile ideas’ and ignore the guys that tell you that women want to see dick pics (they’re winding you up)

Good luck op

Post new Message to Thread