Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating game

Jump to newest

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Really thinking about starting dating again, just wanted to know the best way to go about getting dates etc.

Not done it ever really, just really met people either through friends or work.

Now nearly 40 and on my own. Anyone got some dos and don’ts or advice please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Honesty is always the best policy

Don't ghost a person for a few weeks then message them again because no one else wants to date you

Be yourself

Enjoy it

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Thanks I don’t think I have ever really ghosted anyone to be honest. I will always reply when I can.

over a year ago

I would go for below two kind of women!

1. Pregnant women: Because they don't get pregnant and ask you to get them pregnant.

2. Married women: They can't get married or won't ask you to marry them!

over a year ago

Just be true to yourself and what you want. Don’t ever compromise on big things. Have fun. Enjoy. If there’s no spark don’t waste your time. Good luck my friend.

over a year ago

No idea mate...but best of luck

over a year ago

"Just be true to yourself and what you want. Don’t ever compromise on big things. Have fun. Enjoy. If there’s no spark don’t waste your time. Good luck my friend. "

Big things as in big boobs, big dick or a big arse?

over a year ago

"No idea mate...but best of luck "

That was a useful contribution from you!

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"No idea mate...but best of luck "

Just love them eyes. Xx

over a year ago

Can you still meet people through friends and work or through a mutual interest. Either that or its the dating sites I guess which seems a daunting prospect.

over a year ago

"Just be true to yourself and what you want. Don’t ever compromise on big things. Have fun. Enjoy. If there’s no spark don’t waste your time. Good luck my friend.

Big things as in big boobs, big dick or a big arse?"

Big things such as good sex! He/she likes meat, he/she sleeps one the right side of the bed,, big things dude massssivvve

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

cotswolds

"Really thinking about starting dating again, just wanted to know the best way to go about getting dates etc.

Not done it ever really, just really met people either through friends or work.

Now nearly 40 and on my own. Anyone got some dos and don’ts or advice please?"

Yep don’t eat yellow snow, don’t ever tell your gf when she’s giving you a bj that her sister is hot!

over a year ago

"Just be true to yourself and what you want. Don’t ever compromise on big things. Have fun. Enjoy. If there’s no spark don’t waste your time. Good luck my friend.

Big things such as good sex! He/she likes meat, he/she sleeps one the right side of the bed,, big things dude massssivvve"

It doesn't matter which side of the bed she goes to sleep in, as long as she wakes up on the right side of the bed!

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

No I think more of a different ball game now. I have met people through work. There is someone quite like and think she likes me but too many levels is wrong to go there.

Not really got a big or even really small circle of friends to be honest so not much choice.

over a year ago

Big things such as good sex! He/she likes meat, he/she sleeps one the right side of the bed,, big things dude massssivvve

It doesn't matter which side of the bed she goes to sleep in, as long as she wakes up on the right side of the bed!"

Same same on this side dude right side left side. But my sides right. Yours is wrong.

over a year ago

It doesn't matter which side of the bed she goes to sleep in, as long as she wakes up on the right side of the bed!

Same same on this side dude right side left side. But my sides right. Yours is wrong. "

I am strong to say I am wrong!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I would go for below two kind of women!

1. Pregnant women: Because they don't get pregnant and ask you to get them pregnant.

2. Married women: They can't get married or won't ask you to marry them!"

marry me ya fecker

over a year ago

marry me ya fecker "

Anyday. Meet you in Vegas?

over a year ago

Same same on this side dude right side left side. But my sides right. Yours is wrong.

I am strong to say I am wrong!"

You are so so wrong

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

marry me ya fecker "

Let’s set the date. !

over a year ago

You are so so wrong "

I get annoyed when ppl get simple things wrong. It's not rocket surgery!

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Don't expect everything to go your way, be prepared for the odd knockback, relationships are all about compromise and in the immortal words of Charlie Drake "if you want your boomerang to come back, first you've got to throw it".

(This week has had an Australian theme).

over a year ago

You are so so wrong

I get annoyed when ppl get simple things wrong. It's not rocket surgery! "

What’s rocket surgery? Is that like rocket science? But simpler?

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

marry me ya fecker

Anyday. Meet you in Vegas? "

Nah come to me or it’s off

over a year ago

marry me ya fecker

Nah come to me or it’s off "

It's always worth a trip to NI!

over a year ago

"No I think more of a different ball game now. I have met people through work. There is someone quite like and think she likes me but too many levels is wrong to go there.

Not really got a big or even really small circle of friends to be honest so not much choice. "

Looks like diving into the dating sites then, shark infested waters that they are

over a year ago

You are so so wrong

What’s rocket surgery? Is that like rocket science? But simpler?"

Apparently there are three simple rules to win an argument with a woman. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are!

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

You are so so wrong

Apparently there are three simple rules to win an argument with a woman. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are!"

I think that’s why I am looking to date.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

marry me ya fecker

It's always worth a trip to NI! "

feck ya

over a year ago

You are so so wrong

Apparently there are three simple rules to win an argument with a woman. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are!"

Bad answer, I win

over a year ago

This is the best to win a women's heart....

# Are you looking for a stud, because I already have an STD, and all I need is U!

Thank me later!

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

You are so so wrong

Apparently there are three simple rules to win an argument with a woman. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are!

Bad answer, I win "

Kiss and make up. Xx

over a year ago

marry me ya fecker

It's always worth a trip to NI!

feck ya "

Finally I get a Hot wife who is really hot! Maybe the hottest on fab!

over a year ago

"This is the best to win a women's heart....

# Are you looking for a stud, because I already have an STD, and all I need is U!

Thank me later! "

Omg your jokes are so bad. But your from upside down , so I’ll kinda exuse you. Please improve

over a year ago

Thank me later!

Omg your jokes are so bad. But your from upside down , so I’ll kinda exuse you. Please improve "

I am from down under. Would you like to join me?

over a year ago

Thank me later!

Omg your jokes are so bad. But your from upside down , so I’ll kinda exuse you. Please improve

I am from down under. Would you like to join me? "

Down below ? Hmmmm how romantic

over a year ago

Thank me later!

Down below ? Hmmmm how romantic "

My life is like a romantic comedy. Except there is no romance and it's just me laughing at my own jokes!

Would you like to to be my romance?

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Thank me later!

My life is like a romantic comedy. Except there is no romance and it's just me laughing at my own jokes!

Would you like to to be my romance? "

Appalling jokes would get a new script writer if I was you.

over a year ago

Thank me later!

Appalling jokes would get a new script writer if I was you. "

Play on words doesn't work like it used to. I fire myself!

over a year ago

Thank me later!

Would you like to to be my romance? "

Like Romeo and Juliet? Didn’t she kill him ?

over a year ago

Thank me later!

Like Romeo and Juliet? Didn’t she kill him ?"

You do know I know the answer

over a year ago

Thank me later!

Like Romeo and Juliet? Didn’t she kill him ?"

Romeo and Juliet would still be alive if he had checked her pulse. But they would still be dead by now!

over a year ago

Thank me later!

Romeo and Juliet would still be alive if he had checked her pulse. But they would still be dead by now!

"

Obviously

over a year ago

Thank me later!

You do know I know the answer "

Some consider Romeo and Juliet a tale of true romantic love, but only if you consider two underage kids in a relationship that last three days causing two suicides and three murders! How romantic!

over a year ago

I never had a problem when I lived layton Blackpool...

Hit Poulton.. Better night out.. Once it opens.. But never been to any of fab type clubs sadly in blackpool

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

No advice I can give would be any use, the last twelve months on the vanilla market, all I’ve hit Is blanks .. good luck fella

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Just be yourself.. let your personality shine, send your best pics.. when you meet for a coffee and chat.. dress well and smell good as first impressions count.. let her like you for you.. don’t pretend to be something your not as the truth always prevails

Oh and don’t mention fab if they are from a dating site lol

over a year ago

Thank me later!

Some consider Romeo and Juliet a tale of true romantic love, but only if you consider two underage kids in a relationship that last three days causing two suicides and three murders! How romantic!

"

But what a story! Shakespeare dude was very clever , way ahead of his time

over a year ago

This is for op.

If you're gonna do the online stuff be prepared for it to get a little crazy at times. All good fun in your 20s but I'm not trying to meet girls on day release at my age ???? there are some good women but if youre looking to settle be careful.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Thank me later!

But what a story! Shakespeare dude was very clever , way ahead of his time "

Only like the titanic .. 1500 dead and make it a love story

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"This is for op.

If you're gonna do the online stuff be prepared for it to get a little crazy at times. All good fun in your 20s but I'm not trying to meet girls on day release at my age ???? there are some good women but if youre looking to settle be careful. "

Cheers everything is a different world now when you get into the world of dating.

over a year ago

It's an absolute shit show of a minefield, I've been battling my way through the dating scene for over 3 years. Good luck

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Any sites or places you recommend or some to stay clear of?

over a year ago

"Any sites or places you recommend or some to stay clear of?"

YouTube should be your first visit. Learn how to write a decent profile and how / what type of pics to use etc. Hinge and Bumble are probably the best dating apps.

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"Any sites or places you recommend or some to stay clear of?

YouTube should be your first visit. Learn how to write a decent profile and how / what type of pics to use etc. Hinge and Bumble are probably the best dating apps. "

Thanks looked at one earlier and was silly money of £30 per month to join.

over a year ago

"Any sites or places you recommend or some to stay clear of?

YouTube should be your first visit. Learn how to write a decent profile and how / what type of pics to use etc. Hinge and Bumble are probably the best dating apps.

Thanks looked at one earlier and was silly money of £30 per month to join. "

Paid sites are no better than the free ones, all the free ones will entice you to pay for the upgrade, you don't need it.

POF, tinder, Bumble, hinge, ok cupid, badoo, happn are all free.

Post new Message to Thread