Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's love got ta do with it?

Jump to newest

By *ibertines OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cupar

People fall in love. With me so far? It gets more interesting.

What happens when they are single swingers?

Is is assumed there is a "No strings, no love, none of that bollocks" clause?

Yes, I have a vested interest in this post.

However, suffice to say I have as much love as I can handle at this point.

Ma moma din' raise no bunny boiler.

On the flip side, People fall in love. Cant really stop it.

I've heard of people meeting, stopping swinging, getting married etc etc.

If you forget for a minute that socially sex is so often tied up with love and think

of it like any other social activity;

golf, bridge, pool......isnt it just as likely to get a crush on someone?

I can understand avoiding office romances, but swinging - all you have to do is tell

the person to bugger off (politely, gently of course) surely?

Assuming you werent romantically into someone you swing with and they approached you,

looking for more:

How would you feel?

What would you do?

Would you keep seeing them if you knew they could keep their feelings

under control and not get psycho on you?

I'd appreciate it if people could try and be constructive rather than guess details. Ta folks, Danny.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Cupar

Umm......something really weird happened to the formatting. Sorry if its hard to read.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

I think it would depend on the people and the situation and of course you would never truely know until it happend?

I think it's obviously different for singles and couples and I hope that couples on here are secure enough in their relationship to deal with it rationally?

For me personally, if that was to happen and someone told us that they liked either of us, perhaps more than they should then we would not meet them again. I wouldn't see it as being fair to them if we kept meeting?

xAx

over a year ago

Cupar

Any singltons got an opinion or experience of this?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tough one.

I started out with a mission to look for a handful of playmates without emotional attachments, and have found one so far.

The gentleman I am meeting later this evening ticks all the right boxes so far, and we get on very well over the phone - we make each other laugh all the time which is a good sign for me!

He is not a swinger. In fact, I would go as far as to say he is kind of green, and I am the "older" person sexually, even though he is just a year or so older than me.

He is aware I am on this site, and that I do see other people. He naturally has his concerns with regard to health and safety aspect of having multiple partners.

If I say I have not fallen for him than I would be lying. No one has made me so excited for a very long time.

He is looking for an intimate friendship, which suits me fine.

If we hit off well this weekend, and can find a way to meet at least once a month, then I probably won't look for more playmates, and may even consider going exclusive with him.

I am apprehesive about meeting him, as I really fancy him - the way he looks and his intellect really turn me on.

I do not know where it would lead us. We may not progress beyond an intimate friendship, as neither of us are looking for a traditional relationship.

I shan't put my eggs in one basket. Who is to say I won't one day, and that he may be that person?

I shall enjoy the thrill of a rollercoaster ride for as long as I can!

Does the above make any sense to anyone?

over a year ago

Cupar

"Tough one.

I started out with a mission to look for a handful of playmates without emotional attach..................

Does the above make any sense to anyone? "

Surely this isnt really a case of crossing the line with swinging though?

Would you feel betrayed/decieved if a playmate didnt tell you and carried on meeting you? I've made up my mind what needs done in my situation I think. I'm just curious if I'm being a bit harsh expecting "NSA" to actually mean "NSA."

over a year ago

I know someone in the lifestyle who has suffered her partner getting a bit too attached when she wasnt that deep with him and it has ultimately pushed her away. It also seemed like he was using her as swinger club ticket so I soon helped her put a stop to that!

It can be rather hard at first in the lifestyle and I find many choose to form a circle of friends rather than sleep around with any tom dick and harry. I used to do wham bam for a short period but after a few terrible meets that felt pointless/empty I moved to the friendship circle method and I have been much happier and enjoyed myself MUCH more

In terms of emotions/love and things if Mr S played solo with someone I would not mind at all and would ask him to describe in detail the fun involved, would be kinky! on the other hand if he 'jumped ship' and setup a couple profile with someone else then I would be quite disapointed and down for a while. Hope that makes sense.

over a year ago

My instinct is in that situation that it would be unfair to the person involved to carry on seeing them. I guess it would be down to them at the end of the day, if they could handle being with me sexually but knowing where the emotional boundaries are. If they felt that was something they could do then that would be alright.

over a year ago

Cupar

Cheers guys. Interesting stuff so far.

over a year ago

Yep, very interesting, puts another slant on the swinging ethos!

Post new Message to Thread