FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do fab make you question your sexuality?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently whilst scrolling through overall fabed pics I saw someone very attractive and I sent a message.

Now today I've been seeing if my messages have been read and I noticed that she was a tv/ts. I would of never guessed this from the videos and pictures.

After realising this I'm still attracted to the profile. Do this make me a little bit gay?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes youre gay

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Ask yourself would you?

Some guys believe it doesn’t count if their partner is dressed as a woman dressed as a woman

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes it makes me question if I really do fancy men and why.

over a year ago

"Recently whilst scrolling through overall fabed pics I saw someone very attractive and I sent a message.

Now today I've been seeing if my messages have been read and I noticed that she was a tv/ts. I would of never guessed this from the videos and pictures.

After realising this I'm still attracted to the profile. Do this make me a little bit gay? "

yep but every lil ting gonna be awright

over a year ago

"Yes youre gay

"

This is breaking news took me almost 40 years to realise this

over a year ago

"Yes it makes me question if I really do fancy men and why. "

over a year ago

"Yes youre gay

This is breaking news took me almost 40 years to realise this "

Why did you ask then

over a year ago

"Ask yourself would you?

Some guys believe it doesn’t count if their partner is dressed as a woman dressed as a woman"

No not in reality. But the pics and vids phoaw!

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Recently whilst scrolling through overall fabed pics I saw someone very attractive and I sent a message.

After realising this I'm still attracted to the profile. Do this make me a little bit gay? yep but every lil ting gonna be awright "

Is it though

over a year ago

"Yes youre gay

This is breaking news took me almost 40 years to realise this

Why did you ask then "

¯\_(°¿°)_/¯ I dunno

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Fab hasn't made me question my sexuality.

I was bi before I got here and I'll still be bi when I leave

over a year ago

i joined here few years ago as a young straight strong Muslim boy. i now crave cock more than anything hahah

over a year ago

"i joined here few years ago as a young straight strong Muslim boy. i now crave cock more than anything hahah "

Crazy init. This reminds me of an old thread I saw about fab turning people gay.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Fab makes me wonder whether I will manage to get laid ever again.

over a year ago

a couple invited me to watch them have sex before. while watching them, the guy started touching my thighs and it really turned me on. i really wish he was a lot more forward and went for it! I wanted to suck him so badly with her! that was my biggest turn on that night ahhaha

over a year ago

Nope. Still only love penis and only attracted to men.

over a year ago

After realising this I'm still attracted to the profile. Do this make me a little bit gay? "

*face palm*

over a year ago

"Nope. Still only love penis and only attracted to men. "

I think you are one of the few ladies who are not bisexual in the forums.

I'm sure they must be getting naughty thoughts about you

over a year ago

"Nope. Still only love penis and only attracted to men.

I'm sure they must be getting naughty thoughts about you "

Who must be getting naughty thoughts?

over a year ago

"Nope. Still only love penis and only attracted to men.

I'm sure they must be getting naughty thoughts about you

Who must be getting naughty thoughts? "

The muff divers

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

You can only answer this question after you actually meeting that person. And no it doesn’t make you gay if you still have an interest on women. Makes you bisexual more like it. Assuming she is a pre-op

over a year ago

LOL an inbox full of tumble s makes me question mine LOL

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

No still only like nice hairy men, doesn't mean I don't appreciate that a woman is sexy or good looking, but I'm not attracted to them.

Jo x

over a year ago

Gawds sake..forget category..you are you..why should anything else matter..do you feel gay, what is gay...a person is a person..heres my outlook..I am me..thats it..a sexual partner or a possible future hook up may ask what you like or will find out who you are and really everyone else dont matter

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If anything it's made me even more certain of my sexuality than I already was

By *D125Man
over a year ago

Letterkenny

"

a couple invited me to watch them have sex before. while watching them, the guy started touching my thighs and it really turned me on. i really wish he was a lot more forward and went for it! I wanted to suck him so badly with her! that was my biggest turn on that night ahhaha"

Same exact thing happened to me 6 months ago A couple I've known for years invited me to their house after a party, I had an inkling that the boyfriend may have been bi by how overly forward he was with me most of the night.

Fast forward a while, I'm sitting beside them on their couch while he gets a blow job of his gf.

Despite the offer, I left before they really went at it.

That was the first time that ever happened to me but looking back, I think I was more attracted to him than his girlfriend.

By *r laidbackMan
over a year ago

London & New Brighton

Ts, Tg, Cd there not the same.... if you are looking at person that feels like a woman, looks like a woman, acts like a woman, their doing all they can to be a woman, then No your not gay at all.. However if its a guy that likes to put on a dress and is playing a woman role and your interest then maybe your looking to go outside your box.

I think only you know the answer.

over a year ago

After realising this I'm still attracted to the profile. Do this make me a little bit gay?

Ts, Tg, Cd there not the same.... if you are looking at person that feels like a woman, looks like a woman, acts like a woman, their doing all they can to be a woman, then No your not gay at all.. However if its a guy that likes to put on a dress and is playing a woman role and your interest then maybe your looking to go outside your box.

I think only you know the answer."

Going outside the box is a discusting thought to me tbh

By *eorge JetsonMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Obviously

over a year ago

How was your time in the closet?

over a year ago

Obviously awesome

over a year ago

"Obviously awesome "

Please don't forget to close the doors behind you, when you come out!

over a year ago

"

Not necessarily, getting horny over a few photos and videos is one thing and having sex with an actual person is very much another

Post new Message to Thread