Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Working from home?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are you working from home or just pretending?

Are you furloughed?

How are your days going a part from craving for sex?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

neither. key worker here so nothing is changed work wise

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Lost my work when all this started and haven't found anything else yet! Worrying times, but it's good to be able to relax away from the everyday hustle and bustle.

over a year ago

"neither. key worker here so nothing is changed work wise "

Thanks ???? for existing.

I hope that after this key workers are going to be considered as vital part of our community and paid more!

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep working from home and doing longer hours than I have ever done.

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

Been furloughed and don't know how my work will start up again in this new world And I think I'm too old to find a sugar daddy to fund my vibrator and cake habit

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Moelfre

Working from home and loving the commute.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Working from home. I prefer it as not being disturbed by pontless chatter. I also can take beraks/lunch outside in garden. We can have meetings by video chat. In fact the office is thinking of home working becoming more commonplace.

over a year ago

"Been furloughed and don't know how my work will start up again in this new world And I think I'm too old to find a sugar daddy to fund my vibrator and cake habit "

Never too old for anything!

I’m furloughed too, potentially fired soon ... so no sugar at all

over a year ago

"Working from home. I prefer it as not being disturbed by pontless chatter. I also can take beraks/lunch outside in garden. We can have meetings by video chat. In fact the office is thinking of home working becoming more commonplace."

Many offices are going to stay closed after this in my opinion.

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

I’m working from home and finally arrived at the ‘Teams call from the bath’ stage today.

over a year ago

"I’m working from home and finally arrived at the ‘Teams call from the bath’ stage today. "

Stage 3

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Working from home. You would think it would be easier. But the amount of planning, checking work, answering queries, zoom meetings, emails and calls to make, it's no different to being in school.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Working from home but only 4 days per week (with the paycut)

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I set my alarm for exactly when I'm due to start work and then proceed to work from home in my pants in bed. The first week was very chilled. I was able to go for a walk or a jog and not worry about being interrupted or needing to have my phones on me at all times. Since then my colleagues have been furloughed meaning it is just me providing support. Watching BBC news on a loop, work calls and emails... Doesn't really inspire me with sexual urges tbh.

over a year ago

I get up at the working time, wear my office clothes through the day then, when it's time, clock off and get changed.

Helps me compartmentalise

over a year ago

Working from home but taking regular fab breaks.

over a year ago

"Working from home. I prefer it as not being disturbed by pontless chatter. I also can take beraks/lunch outside in garden. We can have meetings by video chat. In fact the office is thinking of home working becoming more commonplace.

Many offices are going to stay closed after this in my opinion."

I hope companies seriously consider their working policies after COVID. I'll be honest I'd struggle with permanent home working, I like interaction with colleagues and I'm sometimes easily distracted. However, we all know the planet is being abused far too much and less cars on the road, pollution in the air, stressed commuters etc can only be a good thing. Needless air travel for meetings/conferences as well should be canned permanently.

Less days in the office, more walking/cycling to work etc would be great.

over a year ago

"Working from home. I prefer it as not being disturbed by pontless chatter. I also can take beraks/lunch outside in garden. We can have meetings by video chat. In fact the office is thinking of home working becoming more commonplace.

Many offices are going to stay closed after this in my opinion.

I hope companies seriously consider their working policies after COVID. I'll be honest I'd struggle with permanent home working, I like interaction with colleagues and I'm sometimes easily distracted. However, we all know the planet is being abused far too much and less cars on the road, pollution in the air, stressed commuters etc can only be a good thing. Needless air travel for meetings/conferences as well should be canned permanently.

Less days in the office, more walking/cycling to work etc would be great."

I completely agree with you!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I'm just working as normal

By *airytaleOfNewPorkMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I was on furlough for 5 weeks and went back in last week. Im now working from home.... the only real difference is i have spreadsheets to keep me company

over a year ago

"No I'm just working as normal "

Lucky you (or not?)

I hope to work as normal soon...

over a year ago

Working from home on reduced hours working harder than I do in the office lol

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I have 2 part time jobs. One I'm working from home and the other I'm on furlough leave. As someone else said, not sure how that will end really... Thinking of other options...

over a year ago

Painter..so no rest for the wicked.

over a year ago

"I have 2 part time jobs. One I'm working from home and the other I'm on furlough leave. As someone else said, not sure how that will end really... Thinking of other options... "

Other options like what?

I am seriously considering to learn how to become a gardener...

over a year ago

Missing the cycling to and from work and also not being near a fridge with food in as well, been my downfall !

over a year ago

I've been furloughed since end of March. Bored shitless, should have done more with my time and realised I don't want to return to work on Monday either. My job is a good job, but I work with awkward idiots who complain continuously instead of just getting on with things. Really want to find a new way to earn money.....

over a year ago

Working from home and loving it cause my total commute time there to my call centre and back was three hours

I’m sleeping better and I’ve actually told my boss I want to do this permanently

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I have 2 part time jobs. One I'm working from home and the other I'm on furlough leave. As someone else said, not sure how that will end really... Thinking of other options...

Other options like what?

I am seriously considering to learn how to become a gardener..."

Well funny you should say that... It's what I do but more as therapy and thinking it would be easier in this 'new normal' to go back to being self employed gardener...

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

I’ve been working from home for years. The big change for me is not being able to work from cafes. I miss the buzz of other people being around.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I'm working from home but I'm really missing the office chatter and human company - I will do it more often than I used to, but I'll definitely be going into the office some days as soon as we are able to

over a year ago

"I’ve been working from home for years. The big change for me is not being able to work from cafes. I miss the buzz of other people being around. "

So true!

Post new Message to Thread