Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Distanced Social Meets?

Jump to newest

By *etnwild6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

South East

I may be being too dramatic in my approach, but not had any meets since lockdown. Have people started to have social meets yet? (Socially distanced of course!.... which I imagine fuels the temptation!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

I’m up for that.. common sense must prevail .. god it doesn’t stop us from getting to know people .. mind u, is there any common sense left in this country anymore or is it just doom gloom and self righteousness?

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

Nope rules are different here though..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I may be being too dramatic in my approach, but not had any meets since lockdown. Have people started to have social meets yet? (Socially distanced of course!.... which I imagine fuels the temptation!)"

No and anyone that considers meeting gets blocked

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

As long as you drive to a castle or sit by a river or go for a walk in the woods it’s ok, saw it on the telly

over a year ago

"I may be being too dramatic in my approach, but not had any meets since lockdown. Have people started to have social meets yet? (Socially distanced of course!.... which I imagine fuels the temptation!)"

Well we are aloud to meet with one person outside of the home as long as 2 meters away. I am just not convinced I could trust a stranger to stay 2 meters away. Could you?!

By *etnwild6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

South East

"I may be being too dramatic in my approach, but not had any meets since lockdown. Have people started to have social meets yet? (Socially distanced of course!.... which I imagine fuels the temptation!)

Well we are aloud to meet with one person outside of the home as long as 2 meters away. I am just not convinced I could trust a stranger to stay 2 meters away. Could you?! "

Exactly! I guess the point of this site is quite challenging from 2m’s... unless you’re very very blessed!

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

"I may be being too dramatic in my approach, but not had any meets since lockdown. Have people started to have social meets yet? (Socially distanced of course!.... which I imagine fuels the temptation!)

Well we are aloud to meet with one person outside of the home as long as 2 meters away. I am just not convinced I could trust a stranger to stay 2 meters away. Could you?! "

I’d comply .. to the distancing, just common sense... be a good way of showing will power

over a year ago

Well we are aloud to meet with one person outside of the home as long as 2 meters away. I am just not convinced I could trust a stranger to stay 2 meters away. Could you?!

I’d comply .. to the distancing, just common sense... be a good way of showing will power "

I have very little will power and It would be zero if stood near a man I found attractive, my hormones would take over!!

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m going to stand two meters away and masturbate merrily (just like I do in Asda normally)

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

I’d comply .. to the distancing, just common sense... be a good way of showing will power

I have very little will power and It would be zero if stood near a man I found attractive, my hormones would take over!! "

Lol... oh let’s meet after this thing as gone away

over a year ago

"I’m going to stand two meters away and masturbate merrily (just like I do in Asda normally) "

That made me laugh far too much.

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

I think too many people would give in to temptation, or say a cheeky hug won't hurt.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Play with a ladies pussy with a litter pick

Post new Message to Thread