Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

FAB Hot Pic Regulars

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've nothing against the pics being Fabbed but if you really compare how many women get as to men makes you wonder??

Thousands compared to Hundreds kinda makes if feel false in a way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How does it seem false?

There’s waaaaay more men on fab. The majority of them like women. So they’ll fab women’s pics.

For some reason, the majority of straight men are afraid to fab men’s pics in case it’s ‘gay’.

over a year ago

Well I get the sense of maybe excessive FABs to be on page 1 sometimes especially with the regular ones..appreciated many more Male than Female members but Thousands compared to Hundreds definitely shows some imbalance?

over a year ago

"Well I get the sense of maybe excessive FABs to be on page 1 sometimes especially with the regular ones..appreciated many more Male than Female members but Thousands compared to Hundreds definitely shows some imbalance? "

I don’t understand how it shows an imbalance

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Well I get the sense of maybe excessive FABs to be on page 1 sometimes especially with the regular ones..appreciated many more Male than Female members but Thousands compared to Hundreds definitely shows some imbalance? "

When you consider there are 10 men here for every woman - and the top mens pics get around 100-200 fabs - simple logic suggests no surprise that a woman's pic will get at least 10 times more fabs - add couples into that equation and that's another source for women.

Then consider that women don't tend to Fab mens pics because a lot of men see it as a sign of interest - whereas a lot of men Fab womens pics to declare an interest.

All starts to add up when you take all that into account

over a year ago

Very good points from both replies to counter balance my original post.. but I'll give you an example never seen hot pics for males above 200 let's say where as females one has shown 5-6 Thousands FABs.. I know guys are definitely more inclined to FAB but this surely that shows some imbalance to the reality of what is being clicked?

By *elshcouple18Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Well, I've just put a pic up of myself, (male half) so let's see if that gets on page 1. We don't fab pics ourselves..

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Very good points from both replies to counter balance my original post.. but I'll give you an example never seen hot pics for males above 200 let's say where as females one has shown 5-6 Thousands FABs.. I know guys are definitely more inclined to FAB but this surely that shows some imbalance to the reality of what is being clicked? "

Not at all - if you go by the number of users on-line thing it's usually around 30000 - now assuming there are roughly 10 men for every woman and allowing say 10000 of that number to be either couples or TV/TS that would suggest of the remaining 20000 about 10% are women so 2000, and 18000 are men - so it's not difficult to see how women can get several thousand Fabs.

Appreciate those numbers are guesstimates and only very rough but it gives a fairly good indication.

over a year ago

I think alot of women, who are vastly outnumbered by men, usually only fab pics posted by friends, or men they are interested in... Alot of men, who there are thousands more of, keep an eye on new members, add friends willy nilly, some accept, look through hot pics and fab to show interest.... In alot of women... That is why there is a massive difference in numbers... Most fabs on guys pics are also from other guys

Post new Message to Thread