Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A mistake

Jump to newest

By *wingamajigs OP   Couple
over a year ago

Folkestone

Picture the day. Lunch at good friends, few drinks and a mountainbike race on the t.v. We all love watching it so I used my phone to screen it to their t.v. Race ended, I needed a wee so off I trotted. While I have a wee I thought to best check the messages on fab. I then heard a very frantic wife shout out I was still connected to the t.v. I walked back in to a very red faced wife and a grinning mate. Nothing was said until we got in bed that night and my wife mentioned it. I dont think ive laughed that hard in ages.

All still friends and its a story we laugh about, and no, we dont swing with them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hahahahaha brilliant, thanks for the smile

By *izzie and VictorCouple
over a year ago

worcestershire

Hearing stories like that make me paranoid about being connected to the tv or speakers from my phone.

Good to hear it was all taken well.

By *oneyBear100Couple
over a year ago

Gatwick area

Best story on the forums this morning we've seen. Both of us grinning.

Think our most mortifying moment so far has been a maid walking in on a foursome in a small hotel.

All I could think to do was lift the young lady off my face to say 'not today thanks'.

Unfortunately it was on the Monday and we were staying the week. The Mrs got the best smiles from the concierge all week.

over a year ago

Folkestone

Haha, brilliant.

over a year ago

Late at night on Facebook with a nutty ex from 40 years ago.

Only way to get rid of her is to be dirty as she hates it but messagener is playing up and freezing so I click on the messages below hers and think I click back on her but I don’t.

So I send a very large breasted and very lovely client the message that reads OK IM OFF FOR A WANK NOW.

I died, she thankfully laughed.

T

over a year ago

Haha, this is absolutely brilliant!! And great that you all be able to laugh at it. If it was us, think I'd die off in that situation

over a year ago

Folkestone

The drive home was quieter than normal, nothing was said. I actually thought i'd gotten away with it. Soon as the light went off she asked why I hadnt said a thing, I just erupted into laughter.

over a year ago

"The drive home was quieter than normal, nothing was said. I actually thought i'd gotten away with it. Soon as the light went off she asked why I hadnt said a thing, I just erupted into laughter. "

Post new Message to Thread